I'll light a fire under this OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I still need to play the first game. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]
If you mean round two, I saw it for $20 at target yesterday. Best boxing game out so far.
[quote name='FriskyTanuki']The helicopter dive would be perfect![/QUOTE]
You know I was talking about XXIV

check out the last sentence on there.
"The 49ers set or tied nearly 40 Super Bowl records in their victory over Denver."
:applause::applause::applause:

[quote name='DT778']If you mean round two, I saw it for $20 at target yesterday. Best boxing game out so far.

You know I was talking about XXIV

"The 49ers set or tied nearly 40 Super Bowl records in their victory over Denver."
:applause::applause::applause:[/QUOTE]
Ahhh, the days when the Niners were worth devoting time to...

[quote name='DT778']If you mean round two, I saw it for $20 at target yesterday. Best boxing game out so far.[/quote]
No, 2004, the first game in the series.

[quote name='DT778']You know I was talking about XXIV

:applause::applause::applause:[/QUOTE]
You know I was talking about XXXII right? John Elway runs towards the endzone, dives, then gets hit to spin him like a helicopter blade in the goal line. If you haven't been able to tell by now, I could care less are the 9ers of old, as today's team sucks.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Just wondering, am I the only person who saw this movie? For being 36 she pulled off the high school student act surprisingly well. :lol:[/QUOTE]
There are at least 160 others that have seen it, going from number of reviews.

Of course, the odds of one of those people being on CAG and in the OTT are almost zero, but still... :D

Aftre a full hour, fruitless searchung, and clicking on about 400 links, I finally found a proxy not blocked by my company firewall and that will allow me to post. It's slightly slower than my last one, and I'm hoping that comes back online in the next couple of days.

welll like I told you guys last night I ate a bloody steak and my stomach was killing me. Well anyways I feel better now. In a related story I took the biggest crap this morning I've ever taken in my life.

[quote name='mr ryles']welll like I told you guys last night I ate a bloody steak and my stomach was killing me. Well anyways I feel better now. In a related story I took the biggest crap this morning I've ever taken in my life.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for sharing. :whistle2:s

[quote name='shrike4242']Thanks for sharing. :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

Sharing is caring, it can be fun.
Listen to him post about his squirts and runs.
Someone post a link to JaveryH's thread and this'll be done,
Sharing is caring it can be fun.

I'm a big guy. If I tried to have sex with that girl her pelvis would explode. Not that it's a bad thing, but then I'd get Hayden Christensen's pubic lice. That would be a bad thing.

QFT

[quote name='crazytalkx']Why Did I Kill The Ott!?!? Why!?!?! Ahhhhhh Google consumes us allll![/QUOTE]
I hate these threads because I kept seeing them on the front page when I first joined, and thought people were using my last name for something sick and twisted. And now the capitalization goes out the window, that's just mean.

Since I have a GF and all, I've now come to hate that feeling of "oh my god she's gorgeous" when you are face to face with an incredibly attractive woman. It doesnt help that she's got one of those "coy" smiles. Evil! Evil I tell's ya!

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Since I have a GF and all, I've now come to hate that feeling of "oh my god she's gorgeous" when you are face to face with an incredibly attractive woman. It doesnt help that she's got one of those "coy" smiles. Evil! Evil I tell's ya![/QUOTE]

But then when your single, those moments when the ladies flirt with you seem to magically disappear.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Since I have a GF and all, I've now come to hate that feeling of "oh my god she's gorgeous" when you are face to face with an incredibly attractive woman. It doesnt help that she's got one of those "coy" smiles. Evil! Evil I tell's ya![/QUOTE]It'd be more of a problem if you actually had a chance. :lol:

Amy Smart + Adrianne Curry = Girl who was just in here.

and Syb... If I could explain the luck I've had with women, I'd make a shitload off of the bookrights. I'm that nice funny guy with quirks (Video Games, Comics) about him. I still like/play sports, and I'm intelligent without making people feel dumb.

wait...

wtf...

Why the hell did I just go into "Lets be an idiot and fill out a MySpace.com account" mode.

Damn females!!!

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Amy Smart + Adrianne Curry = Girl who was just in here.

and Syb... If I could explain the luck I've had with women, I'd make a shitload off of the bookrights. I'm that nice funny guy with quirks (Video Games, Comics) about him. I still like/play sports, and I'm intelligent without making people feel dumb.

wait...

wtf...

Why the hell did I just go into "Lets be an idiot and fill out a MySpace.com account" mode.

Damn females!!![/QUOTE]
Girls truly are the root of all evil, no? :)

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']This walrus speaks the truth.

The proof is in the math.[/QUOTE]

Numbers can lie. This is a falsehood created by a math geek, figuring that if he could sway other men to dislike women, than his probability for success is far higher. ;)

The problem in such statements lies in abstraction. Its far easier for people to say horrible things and do horrible things to others when they start viewing things more abstractly.

Abstraction, not women, is the root of evil. When you can view others negatively for no other reason than thier grouping or catagory is when true evil can come to the fore.

[quote name='JSweeney']Numbers can lie. This is a falsehood created by a math geek, figuring that if he could sway other men to dislike women, than his probability for success is far higher. ;)

The problem in such statements lies in abstraction. Its far easier for people to say horrible things and do horrible things to others when they start viewing things more abstractly.

Abstraction, not women, is the root of evil. When you can view others negatively for no other reason than thier grouping or catagory is when true evil can come to the fore.[/QUOTE]
That's too abstract.

OH. MY. GOD.

I barely got in for the NewEgg coupon deal today.

Thanks God for CAG! This deal should definitely be on 2006's best deals of 06.

[quote name='Moxio']OH. MY. GOD.

Thanks God for CAG! This deal should definitely be on 2006's best deals of 06.[/QUOTE]

That's if it goes through. It's a trap!

[quote name='Moxio']I hope so.

$5 DS games kick ass. :)[/QUOTE]

DAMNIT! I missed out because I went to Target to get Animal Crossing..........porque!?!?!

I can't believe that my timecube thread was deleted. It must have shattered the mods' sheltered little world. Just can't accept the truth of the timecube!

[quote name='crazytalkx']DAMNIT! I missed out because I went to Target to get Animal Crossing..........porque!?!?![/QUOTE]

I'm sorry but that's the funniest thing I've read all day. :lol:

[quote name='Moxio']OH. MY. GOD.

Thanks God for CAG! This deal should definitely be on 2006's best deals of 06.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Best deal I've seen yet. Sonic Rush for 11.50 is still good for me. I was on it less than an hour after it was posted, but damn, it takes FOREVER to sign up with newegg!

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Agreed. Best deal I've seen yet. Sonic Rush for 11.50 is still good for me. I was on it less than an hour after it was posted, but damn, it takes FOREVER to sign up with newegg![/QUOTE]

Hehe yeah. At those points you're rushing so much these things feel like forever. I remember I was afraid the game I wanted would go out of stock right before my eyes because it was taking so long to load My Cart (which in reality was about 10 seconds)

[quote name='Moxio']Hehe yeah. At those points you're rushing so much these things feel like forever. I remember I was afraid the game I wanted would go out of stock right before my eyes because it was taking so long to load My Cart (which in reality was about 10 seconds)[/QUOTE]

I. Was. About. To. DIE.

You msut remember I have dial up.

So I find Sonic, add it to cart. Pu in the zip code, go to sign up.

I sign up. Then I need to input the address. Now, I've already been on this for a half hour or more, since there's such a huge amount of people on newegg, and my dial up. AND I GET KICKED OFFLINE. I was freaking out.

Half hour later it finally went through (after giving out way more CC infromation than I've ever given for any other online order, wtf is up with newegg?).

So there's my rant.

And now I'm worrying I'll be cancelled. Hope not.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']I. Was. About. To. DIE.

You msut remember I have dial up.

So I find Sonic, add it to cart. Pu in the zip code, go to sign up.

I sign up. Then I need to input the address. Now, I've already been on this for a half hour or more, since there's such a huge amount of people on newegg, and my dial up. AND I GET KICKED OFFLINE. I was freaking out.

Half hour later it finally went through (after giving out way more CC infromation than I've ever given for any other online order, wtf is up with newegg?).

So there's my rant.

And now I'm worrying I'll be cancelled. Hope not.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm on the edge about cancellation too. Please no.

But I was kinda surprised when they wanted my CC ISSUER'S number. Heh.

[quote name='Moxio']Yeah I'm on the edge about cancellation too. Please no.

But I was kinda surprised when they wanted my CC ISSUER'S number. Heh.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, same here. I paid with Visa, so I had to give some special Visa Verification code. Never heard of it before. =\

[quote name='crazytalkx']Yay I had found Sonic Rush for $10 used at Best Buy already......I don't need no stinking $25 NewEgg coupon :cry:[/QUOTE]
Any more? and if so can you get me one?

[quote name='DT778']Any more? and if so can you get me one?[/QUOTE]

Alas it was the only one, no packaging though, cart only.

The classic debate is always between ninjas and pirates and which is superior, but I think Vikings trump either.

[quote name='jmcc']The classic debate is always between ninjas and pirates and which is superior, but I think Vikings trump either.[/QUOTE]

Nope. Pirates have guns and canons. Vikings and ninjas, on the other hand, have limited long range capabilities.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Nope. Pirates have guns and canons. Vikings and ninjas, on the other hand, have limited long range capabilities.[/QUOTE]
but pirates have one eye and peg legs.

Bah, my Newegg order got voided (as did pretty much all of them). I plan on calling sometime tomorrow, maybe I could get a gift card out of this.

[quote name='jmcc']The classic debate is always between ninjas and pirates and which is superior, but I think Vikings trump either.[/quote]

Vikings are on the losing end of that, as vikings are kind of like fatter slower pirates, so the debate has to be between Pirates and Ninjas.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Bah, my Newegg order got voided (as did pretty much all of them). I plan on calling sometime tomorrow, maybe I could get a gift card out of this.[/QUOTE]

Same. What a shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back