I'll light a fire under this OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh man, my local news did a piece on myspace and the topic of "emo" came up. Then after the piece they all started calling each other emo... I think I'll start watching Univision to get my news.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Nope. Pirates have guns and canons. Vikings and ninjas, on the other hand, have limited long range capabilities.[/QUOTE]

What about Robot Ninja's? Guns barely hurt them.

[quote name='whoknows']What about Robot Ninja's? Guns barely hurt them.[/QUOTE]

Anyone remember the big pirate vs ninja debate we had a while back?

Good times.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Just get the fuck out of here.[/QUOTE]

But I can't, the robot ninja behind me is making me...uh...want to type this :hot:

[quote name='whoknows']But I can't, the robot ninja behind me is making me...uh...want to type this :hot:[/QUOTE]

seriously is there any ninja, robot or not, that is as popular and well liked as Captain Morgan? See, debate's over.

you can't bring robot ninjas into the debate as they are not real. Where as pirates, vikings, ninjas, and I am now adding this into the mix, Apes are real.

I personally think Apes could take all 3 as they are more agile and quick. And they pack a devestating punch.

[quote name='mr ryles']I personally think Apes could take all 3 as they are more agile and quick. And they pack a devestating punch.[/QUOTE]

My money's on the ostriches. :lol:

[quote name='RedvsBlue']seriously is there any ninja, robot or not, that is as popular and well liked as Captain Morgan? See, debate's over.[/QUOTE]

Well...theres:

ninjaturtles7lx.jpg

Or...

ninja3pp.jpg

[quote name='whoknows']Well...theres:

ninjaturtles7lx.jpg

Or...

ninja3pp.jpg
[/QUOTE]

They make a good argument but "Everyone has a little captain in 'em".

[quote name='RedvsBlue']They make a good argument but "Everyone has a little captain in 'em".[/QUOTE]

Until it goes into the toilet anyways :D

[quote name='whoknows']Until it goes into the toilet anyways :D[/QUOTE]

That just goes to show you that you can't keep a good pirate down.

look i go to applebees for a couple of hours and look what happens. i cant read all that tonight see yall on the flip side.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']That just goes to show you that you can't keep a good pirate down.[/QUOTE]
Pirates drink rum, ninjas drink sake. Rum>sake, end of argument.

And Mexicans drink tequila, so they suck. But Commies, now they drink vodka, a man's drink...

Played some SNES tonight with my roommate. We beat TMNT IV, got pissed at not being able to get passed the 3rd stage of Battletoads/Double Dragon, and I kicked his ass in Super Mario Kart. :D

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Played some SNES tonight with my roommate. We beat TMNT IV, got pissed at not being able to get passed the 3rd stage of Battletoads/Double Dragon, and I kicked his ass in Super Mario Kart. :D[/QUOTE]
Stayed up all night, beat Katamari and watched Seven. Woo for class in an hour and a half. Guess I'll play some Wayne Gretzky's 3D hockey.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Looks like one of my friends is finally buying an evo (MR, graphite grey pearl). I took him to the dealership today (er, yesterday) and he put down $1k deposit, he's going back monday with a check for the rest of it.[/QUOTE]
fucking hell. :drool: :drool: :drool:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']
fucking hell. :drool: :drool: :drool:[/QUOTE]

3 Fast 3 Furious?

Oh, BTW, your mustang owner's club membership is revoked.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']3 Fast 3 Furious?

Oh, BTW, your mustang owner's club membership is revoked.[/QUOTE]Shit, I've wanted an evo for a long time. At the very least after I first saw Who Am I?. :lol:

I just wish I had $36k+ to drop on a new car. I don't think I could even afford the insurance. :cry:

Me like "The Doors" film. Val Kilmer is an amazing talent.

And, :). $10 shipped for a new Project Gotham Racing 3. Can't get any better than that.

[quote name='mr ryles']Is that today?[/QUOTE]

Yep I am watching it.

Edit: The Doors kicked major ass. Also Val is the fucking man.

Just got off work, going back in tomorrow at 10am. You know, sometimes there's such a thing as being too good at your job. I was planning on getting 8+ chargable hours out of this place, but I'll be lucky if I get more than 5.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']The Fifth Element is on, as is often the case. Gotta love those flying cars with the screeching tires. :cool: :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yep and Mila doesn't hurt one bit.

[quote name='flowery']Yep and Mila doesn't hurt one bit.[/QUOTE]
Unless you consider she's married to Paul W.S. Anderson.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Damn, I forgot about that. :cry:[/QUOTE]
The lesson is: become a director. You do not have to be good, either.

edit: See also Rachel Weisz

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back