I'm selling these fine leather jackOTTs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Strell']"I watch The L Word. I watch Queer As fuck."

Oh god. Office is the best show ever.[/quote]

When Michael was talking about if he was gay he would be leading the parades and would be the most flamboyant one I was cracking the hell up.[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

How amazing was the office tonight? Easily in the top 3 episodes of all time. I liked the dude who flipped out when Jim put his calculator in the Jello.

When Jan showed up, and Micheal said "You should know that better than anyone" and turned around and smirked at the camera, I lost it.

That was absolutely perfectly done.

Best show on TV.

I was actually going to watch The Office, tonight, but then I remembered that I've never seen an episode. And that I don't much care for Steve Carell. And so I went to target instead. :lol:

I'll probably pick up the DVDs come November ...

yeah, great episode. Now im watching Disney Propaganda cartoons and putting off my homework until the last minute

oh yeah, goal for tommorrow: work the phrase "I'm ninja like that" into conversation.

Man, Ned Holness sure seems to be ripping off Chappelle. He's doing the same newscaster gag, right down to the same wig.

horsenaziflagld0.png

Man, way too fucking bored. Is it the weekend yet?

[quote name='senorwoohoo']I am officially tired...at 8:42 p.m.

What the . I kind of need to read but it's making me even more tired.[/quote]

same here. I love the stuff I'm reading for class, but every 3 lines I start drifting off. I need to start taking cat naps.

[quote name='Predator21281']Is it a dude?[/QUOTE]
The irreverent side of me wants to say "YEAH", but I'll answer with the truth: No.

[quote name='Brak']I'm attracted to my Communications instructor.[/QUOTE] So are you gonna fuck him or what? ;)

In related news, I bought the "Rockin' Rydell" edition of Grease while I was at target. With the jacket cover. Do I have to start fucking guys now, too? :oops: :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']So are you gonna fuck him or what? ;)

In related news, I bought the "Rockin' Rydell" edition of Grease while I was at target. With the jacket cover. Do I have to start fucking guys now, too? :oops: :lol:[/QUOTE]
fucking a man would be straighter than buying, or watching, Grease.

[quote name='Brak']I'm attracted to my Communications instructor.[/QUOTE]

hot teachers rule. my spanish class is very interesting this semester :bouncy:

[quote name='Brak']fucking a man would be straighter than buying, or watching, Grease.[/QUOTE] I probably shouldn't tell you how many dozens of times I've seen this movie. It's not my fault though ... it was one of the few movies my cousins were allowed to watch when we were younger. Cool Runnings was also a popular choice, as was, surprisingly, Clue.

Man, I got an AP Statistics test back today and shit a brick when I saw that I got a fucking 65 on it.
Turns out that there was a whole fucking back page that I had missed. Luckily the teacher was cool about it and gave me some time to finish it up. I got it up to 89.

In other news, this "Limone" flavored "gelatto" ice cream is way too fucking sour.

[quote name='LiquidNight']Man, I got an AP Statistics test back today and shit a brick when I saw that I got a fucking 65 on it.
Turns out that there was a whole fucking back page that I had missed. Luckily the teacher was cool about it and gave me some time to finish it up. I got it up to 89.

In other news, this "Limone" flavored "gelatto" ice cream is way too fucking sour.[/quote]
Yeah, one of my students missed a page in his test today. And of course one of them forgot their name on it too. >.> Gifted kids I swear.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Yeah, one of my students missed a page in his test today. And of course one of them forgot their name on it too. >.> Gifted kids I swear.[/quote]heh. What do you teach?
and I assume that by gifted you mean advanced students? because if so, I am one. I'm in a magnet program and I made a mistake like that :oops: :roll: :lol:

[quote name='LiquidNight']heh. What do you teach?
and I assume that by gifted you mean advanced students? because if so, I am one. I'm in a magnet program and I made a mistake like that :oops: :roll: :lol:[/quote]
I teach elementary gifted. Yes, advanced children. You have to have an IQ of 130 to be in the gifted program here. I was in the program myself, now I teach it.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I teach elementary gifted. Yes, advanced children. You have to have an IQ of 130 to be in the gifted program here. I was in the program myself, now I teach it.[/quote]Do they seclude your gifted students? When I was in such a program, we were pretty much in our own section of the school. When high school came around, we were pretty much screwed for not having any friends outside of our gifted classes.

The moral of the story? Integrate. Teach the advanced students advanced material, but don't seperate them from all the "ungifted" kids.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I teach elementary gifted. Yes, advanced children. You have to have an IQ of 130 to be in the gifted program here. I was in the program myself, now I teach it.[/QUOTE]
speaking of which, i just ate glue

When I was in the gifted classes during school, we stayed with the regular kids or as I like to call them "yous guys".

Also I cut my thumb today, just deep enough where there is a fat chunk missing but it doesn't hurt, just feels funny. Looks weird as well.

And I left class early cuz I'm tired as hell. So, I'm home now.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I probably shouldn't tell you how many dozens of times I've seen this movie. It's not my fault though ... it was one of the few movies my cousins were allowed to watch when we were younger. Cool Runnings was also a popular choice, as was, surprisingly, Clue.[/QUOTE]

Cool Runnings? Was that the one about the Jamaican bob sled team?

And speaking of movies, Gorgeous has to be among the top ten Jackie Chan movies, if not the top five.

IQ means nothing.

It doesn't encompass common sense, talent-niches and the like.

Ever notice most "smart" people are pretty dumb?

( *gives modern psychology a high-five* )

When I was in elementary school, we had the GT ("Gifted and Talented") program. They'd take us out of normal classes and we'd go to a room in the library and do various things like read books, make up stories, LOGO programming, illustrations, experiments, etc. It was probably about 15-20 of us.

I remember a few things clearly. First off, our teacher had an obsession with Chris Van Allsburg books - the author of things like Jumanji and The Polar Express. He had beautiful artwork and haunting writing. We even had a project where we took one of his books and finished the story (it was a compilation of a picture with one sentence describing part of it....mine was especially creepy, as it showed a room covered in wallpaper of doves, and one of them was peeling itself "off" the wallpaper and about to fly off, with the tagline "It all started when someone left the second floor window open.").

Edit: Ah ha! This is the book! The Mysteries of harris Burdick

Edit 2: Holy shit. Here's the picture:

image015.gif

The only other thing I remember - and this went down in history as one of the funniest things to ever happen, and to this day if you ask any of the kids in that room, we all specifically remember this as our favorite GT moment - was when we were asked to describe our dreams and nightmares. One guy said he had a nightmare where Darth Vader flushed him down the toilet. We all erupted in laughter. I still remind the guy about it if I see him.

After a while, though, they decided GT was a terribly unfair program, so we were relegated back into normal classes with everyone else, except we had to do more homework. I still get angry about that once in a blue moon, as I loved the classes. We got extra time to work on amazingly fun things, and sometimes we just played computer games. I made a lot of friends in there as well, but quickly lost most of them once we ended the GT program. *sigh*

This is why I can't see myself being a teacher, as I don't want to deal with kids who don't care about their education. I'd have to be given GT students, and to my knowledge, that sort of thing doesn't happen anymore (again, due to unfairness/un-PC issues).

On a completely different note, today is the last Thursday I'll ever spend in this house that my family has lived in for the last 26 years. It was kind of a sobering thought.

And still is.

[quote name='sevdustflyer']I thought gifted meant you could shoot fireballs and make ice bridges using only your bare hands.[/QUOTE]
Strell maybe awesome but he's not a X-Men.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I was actually going to watch The Office, tonight, but then I remembered that I've never seen an episode. And that I don't much care for Steve Carell. And so I went to target instead. :lol:

I'll probably pick up the DVDs come November ...[/QUOTE]

What the fuck are you emo now or something? You don't like tickle me elmo, you don't like the office, you don't like the next gen of video games, you don't like anything. You know, people are supposed to lighten up when they're gettin' some but no, you seem to be the opposite of that for some reason...

I took some type of test when I was in preschool, to see if I was a baby genius, or whatever.

It was a creative kind of test, which involved a lot of drawing, and I don't believe had any reading or mathematics; very liberal.

Anyway, I got more points than possible. My parents have the test somewhere... I should ask my mom to dig it out.

One of the questions, for instance, asked me to draw what was missing. It was a boy without a foot. I drew a foot... but a rather detailed one -- a classic Chuck Taylor sneaker, with tied shoe laces, the Converse logo, some scuffs, and the like. I went overboard on the detail in each of the questions.

I know I'm late, but that was a great episode of the office. Jello calculator was the best part. And the retard quote was priceless.

[quote name='zewone']When I was in the gifted classes during school, we stayed with the regular kids or as I like to call them "yous guys".

Also I cut my thumb today, just deep enough where there is a fat chunk missing but it doesn't hurt, just feels funny. Looks weird as well.

And I left class early cuz I'm tired as hell. So, I'm home now.[/QUOTE]

was it really that hard installing 2.0 that you cut your thumb?

[quote name='Z-Saber']Do they seclude your gifted students? When I was in such a program, we were pretty much in our own section of the school. When high school came around, we were pretty much screwed for not having any friends outside of our gifted classes.

The moral of the story? Integrate. Teach the advanced students advanced material, but don't seperate them from all the "ungifted" kids.[/QUOTE] In elementary school gifted class was just one day a week, in place of reading. In middle school, it again replaced the reading course, but was daily. So it worked out pretty well.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']What the fuck are you emo now or something? You don't like tickle me elmo, you don't like the office, you don't like the next gen of video games, you don't like anything. You know, people are supposed to lighten up when they're gettin' some but no, you seem to be the opposite of that for some reason...[/QUOTE] Well ... about that ... I kinda haven't gotten any since Labor Day. So ... I guess there's your answer. :lol: :cry:

And yeah, we're still together.

[quote name='Brak']IQ means nothing.

It doesn't encompass common sense, talent-niches and the like.

Ever notice most "smart" people are pretty dumb?

( *gives modern psychology a high-five* )[/quote]

Was that necessary :razz:

[quote name='sevdustflyer']Daydreamin

I fell asleep beneath the flowers...

Can't get this song out of my head.[/quote]can't blame you, its a good song.
Best thing to do if its bugging you is to just play some other music to drown it out.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']In elementary school gifted class was just one day a week. In middle school, it replaced the reading course. So it worked out pretty well.

Well ... about that ... I kinda haven't gotten any since Labor Day. So ... I guess there's your answer. :lol: :cry:

And yeah, we're still together.[/QUOTE]

You didn't tell her you don't like having sex with her did you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back