I'm selling these fine leather jackOTTs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='RedvsBlue']You didn't tell her you don't like having sex with her did you?[/QUOTE] No no, nothing like that. Actually she was sick for a while, and it just kinda happened, and now we (meaning her, but I'm fine with it) decided to take a break from that for the time being, for reasons I wouldn't want to get into even if I did completely understand them. :lol:

And she's still easily the most sane woman I've ever met. :lol:

Backtracking on the thread a bit ...

[quote name='dcfox']Cool Runnings? Was that the one about the Jamaican bob sled team?

And speaking of movies, Gorgeous has to be among the top ten Jackie Chan movies, if not the top five.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's the one. :lol:

No, that one is fucking awful. Probably the worst one I've seen, and that's a good deal of his movies. The only redeeming factor is how incredibly hot Shu Qi is in that one. But maybe that's all you took into consideration. :lol:

Jackie chan blows hooker ass! he can't act worth shit and after almost 15 years he still can barely speak 2 words of english, fuck him

[quote name='twiztidjester']What is better US or Uk The Office?[/QUOTE]

Initially in the 1st season and beginning of 2nd season of the US version I would have said UK version but the US version just keeps outdoing itself so it has definetly blown past the UK version at this point.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Initially in the 1st season and beginning of 2nd season of the US version I would have said UK version but the US version just keeps outdoing itself so it has definetly blown past the UK version at this point.[/QUOTE]

What season are we on?

[quote name='fuzz']Jackie chan blows hooker ass! he can't act worth shit and after almost 15 years he still can barely speak 2 words of english, fuck him[/quote]
no, no my friend. fuck you.

I restocked my cd holder, for my car. I went from all blue and orange discs to all white discs. And since I'm feeling generous, here's the list:

Fiona Apple - Tidal
Arcade Fire - Funeral
Bayside - Acoustic
Beastie Boys - To The 5 Boroughs
Beck - Guero
Frank Black - Honeycomb
Broken Social Scene - Broken Social Scene
Cake - Comfort Eagle
The Decemberists - Picaresque
Desaparecidos - Read Music/Speak Spanish
Dido - Life For Rent
The Distillers - Coral Fang
Eminem - The Marshall Mathers LP
Giant Drag - Hearts and Unicorns
Bill Hicks - Relentless
My Chemical Romance - Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge
Nas - The Lost Tapes
Nine Inch Nails - The Fragile (left)
Opeth - Damnation
She Wants Revenge - She Wants Revenge
Sigur Ros - ()
Sparta - Porcelain
The White Stripes - White Blood Cells
Rob Zombie - Educated Horses

I might go and swap Em and MCR for The Downward Spiral and Surfer Rosa, even though they're not quite white enough. We'll see. :whistle2:k :lol:

[quote name='mr ryles']was it really that hard installing 2.0 that you cut your thumb?[/QUOTE]
That isn't how I did it dick. In fact, this 2.0 is fucking up my computer in so many ways, I pretty much gave up. A brand new 4 port USB 2.0 PCI thingy and a game bridge thingy can be yours for $20 shipped.

PM me if intrested.

[quote name='sevdustflyer']Daydreamin

I fell asleep beneath the flowers...

Can't get this song out of my head.[/QUOTE]
Check the location. :cool:

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=f8dAGaTjTt4[/media]

Cheapass Law School application?

I got an email saying that one of the law schools in the area is waiving their application fee until Dec. 31. They're actually a decent school too! Hell, can't hurt to apply to a law school if its free.

UK The Office>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>US The Office

Ricky Gervais is that gangsta shit yadidamean?

ahhhhh shit. Looks like I'm in for a long night.
I just fucking remembered I have 2 free response essay questions due tomorrow for AP Psychology and I still need to do some late Pre-Cal work because its the end of the grading period tomorrow.

Oh yeah, and Ludacris is a baller. He's the only rapper who knows who he is, and doesn't fake, I mean who doesn't like Ludacris?

[quote name='ph33r m3']Oh yeah, and Ludacris is a baller. He's the only rapper who knows who he is, and doesn't fake, I mean who doesn't like Ludacris?[/QUOTE] Luda is kind of like how Brak sees Jackass: [quote name='Brak']Jackass is smart dumb comedy, I guess you could say. A lot of the gags and stunts are, often times, pretty witty.

... except for Steve-O.[/QUOTE] Ludacris makes smart dumb music. :lol:

[quote name='fuzz']Jackie chan blows hooker ass! he can't act worth shit and after almost 15 years he still can barely speak 2 words of english, fuck him[/QUOTE]

I agree. I've never been a fan of any of his movies at all.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Luda is kind of like how Brak sees Jackass: Ludacris makes smart dumb music. :lol:[/QUOTE]
I'd just say he makes shitty music.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']What the hell is with this new Jet Li film being advertised as "his LAST" martial arts epic. Did he die or retire or something?[/QUOTE]

I heard it's just that, he's no longer doing martial arts films but he hasn't retired from acting in general.

Tell 'em about our sweet-ass road trip that took one hour, ryles.

[quote name='captainfrizo']I heard it's just that, he's no longer doing martial arts films but he hasn't retired from acting in general.[/quote]

From what I understand, he's just stopping doing martial arts epics. He's said he'll still do more modern martial arts movies (stuff like Cradle 2 the Grave and Romeo Must Die) but he's not going to make anymore historical martial arts movies.

[quote name='Brak']I'd just say he makes shitty music.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, but I think his voice and flow make his music enjoyable. That's just me though...sometimes I need to break away from the rap I listen to.

I think I'm going to call out of work today, buy a new microphone for my ps2, and play socom the majority of the day. I totally set it up yesterday too by calling in and saying I was sick but then was like "You know I'll just go ahead and come in. I think I'll be ok." Score.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']But then, I would get addicted and not do my homework. If I was in HS, I'd be all over RE4.[/quote]
True.

Off to Jackass 2.

Ah god damnit, my brother is going to come over and ruin my day off. It's like its almost not worth not working anymore. "Thats pretty faggy."

I like Ludacris.

LUUUUUUUUUUUUDA

I've listened to Daydreamin about 5 times today.

Not including the video which I've watched 3 times now.

[quote name='sevdustflyer']I like Ludacris.

LUUUUUUUUUUUUDA

I've listened to Daydreamin about 5 times today.

Not including the video which I've watched 3 times now.[/quote]

Rap to me is the same words over and over and over and over, kinda like this sentence.....

[quote name='Brak']Tell 'em about our sweet-ass road trip that took one hour, ryles.[/QUOTE]
If you don't want to read the whole thing the last 2 paragraphs are the best.

Well me and Brak decided to go on a road trip from one side of the map to the other. We started off, but his car sucked ass so we had to make a pit stop so he could buy a new car. After that we where on the road. Swerving through traffic at 180MPH, evading police, and driving reclessly. About half way through we came across some cocaine plants so we decided to take a gander. We where cruising through the fields and came across the cliff and thought it would be a good idea to try and jump down it, we did. And European TVR's aren't very good off-road so here we are driving in the valley of some cocaine fields trying to find a way out. We almost gave up then as no end was in sight. Brak got stuck in a giant bush so I had to pull him out.

We eventually made it out and where back on the open road.

We ventured up and came across some beaches and thelma and louised it out into the ocean off some sand barge.

When we finally reached it to the other side, we discovered.......... a golf course. There is only one entrance into the golf course, and that entrance requires you to face death. There is a very steep ocean bank where the fence blocking of the golf course ends. We stradagized for a minute and decided if we rode the bank just right we could ride our fancy european cars along this 80 degree ocean bank and then gas it and power up there, and it worked. So Brak and I are having the time of our live jumping off of sand bunkers, and giant rocks within the golf course. Then we see some nigger driving by on the road so we haul ass to the fence along side the highway and try to get his attention. Where spinning out and honking our horns so this nigger will see us. It works. He follows us all the way around the fence until he gets to the banked entrance of death. We whatch his dumb ass try about 10 times trying to get around and fails, falling to his death. Once he gets in, we push him back out. It's like this is mine and Brak's territory. It's our turf and we had some fun with this fool once we decided to let him in. We knew it like the back of our hands so we where talking and decided to trick this fool into jumping into a water hazard so his 20 minutes of trying to get in here would be brought to an abrupt end.

There is a grass hill that right on the other side is a pond. SO we get into a little ramming match and I tell Brak to distract him while I go sit on top of this hill. So Brak keeps ramming him while I position myself just right onto the hill. I tell brak I'm ready so he leaves the guy alone. Then this random guy sees me sitting on top of this hill, and his eyes just lit up with the fact that he could hit that hill at 100MPH and smash into me. So here he is flying towards this grass hill with me on top. I slowly go into reverse so when he hits the hill he is going to fly right over me, and all this while I have brak laughing his ass off in my ear saying "Oh my god this is going to work and be sooo funny!" And it was perfect. I backed up just enough so thathe barely missed hitting me. I see him flying 3 inches above my car then look in my rear view mirror and see him splash right into the pond. Hilarious! Our plan worked so perfect! The night was filled with more mischivious behavior like that.

We ran that damn golf course.

the cell phone peopl ehave you so fucked if you break a secondary line phone- you can't get "new every two" and you just have to suck it up and buy a 200 dollar phone! And the cheapo free ones they give you, aren't available anywhere (I'd assume they'd be like 50 or so dollars)

This is so frustrating, because i dropped this phone a million times and its super durable, so this time, I didn't make an attempt to grab it and it broke! CUNTMUFFIN

[quote name='mr ryles']If you don't want to read the whole thing the last 2 paragraphs are the best.

Well me and Brak decided to go on a road trip from one side of the map to the other. We started off, but his car sucked ass so we had to make a pit stop so he could buy a new car. After that we where on the road. Swerving through traffic at 180MPH, evading police, and driving reclessly. About half way through we came across some cocaine plants so we decided to take a gander. We where cruising through the fields and came across the cliff and thought it would be a good idea to try and jump down it, we did. And European TVR's aren't very good off-road so here we are driving in the valley of some cocaine fields trying to find a way out. We almost gave up then as no end was in sight. Brak got stuck in a giant bush so I had to pull him out.

We eventually made it out and where back on the open road.

We ventured up and came across some beaches and thelma and louised it out into the ocean off some sand barge.

When we finally reached it to the other side, we discovered.......... a golf course. There is only one entrance into the golf course, and that entrance requires you to face death. There is a very steep ocean bank where the fence blocking of the golf course ends. We stradagized for a minute and decided if we rode the bank just right we could ride our fancy european cars along this 80 degree ocean bank and then gas it and power up there, and it worked. So Brak and I are having the time of our live jumping off of sand bunkers, and giant rocks within the golf course. Then we see some nigger driving by on the road so we haul ass to the fence along side the highway and try to get his attention. Where spinning out and honking our horns so this nigger will see us. It works. He follows us all the way around the fence until he gets to the banked entrance of death. We whatch his dumb ass try about 10 times trying to get around and fails, falling to his death. Once he gets in, we push him back out. It's like this is mine and Brak's territory. It's our turf and we had some fun with this fool once we decided to let him in. We knew it like the back of our hands so we where talking and decided to trick this fool into jumping into a water hazard so his 20 minutes of trying to get in here would be brought to an abrupt end.

There is a grass hill that right on the other side is a pond. SO we get into a little ramming match and I tell Brak to distract him while I go sit on top of this hill. So Brak keeps ramming him while I position myself just right onto the hill. I tell brak I'm ready so he leaves the guy alone. Then this random guy sees me sitting on top of this hill, and his eyes just lit up with the fact that he could hit that hill at 100MPH and smash into me. So here he is flying towards this grass hill with me on top. I slowly go into reverse so when he hits the hill he is going to fly right over me, and all this while I have brak laughing his ass off in my ear saying "Oh my god this is going to work and be sooo funny!" And it was perfect. I backed up just enough so thathe barely missed hitting me. I see him flying 3 inches above my car then look in my rear view mirror and see him splash right into the pond. Hilarious! Our plan worked so perfect! The night was filled with more mischivious behavior like that.

We ran that damn golf course.[/QUOTE]
That shit had me crying.

I like how the map is real, in that it took us an hour to drive to that golf course.

[quote name='Brak']That shit had me crying.

I like how the map is real, in that it took us an hour to drive to that golf course.[/QUOTE]

I just got to expert level and there is a race that is a full lap around the map. It is a 120 miles long. So it's gonna be like a 1 1/2 hour to a 2 hour race.

[quote name='mr ryles']I just got to expert level and there is a race that is a full lap around the map. It is a 120 miles long. So it's gonna be like a 1 1/2 hour to a 2 hour race.[/QUOTE]
... Uh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back