Indiana Deals Thread

Oh yeah, I wanted to mention. I have a friend who really loves going to McVan's, and is trying to get me to go there often again (I rarely go anymore), because of all the good deals he can get there. He wanted me to sell him some PS2 games so he can make trades at McVan's (He wanted some low level games, to get a WWE Smackdown game, but I don't have them).

I'm very curious to hear most of your thoughts on McVan's.

Unless they've drastically changed, I'd avoid them like the plague. It's been a while since I've been there, but their trading system was totally screwed up, and I couldn't stand the know-nothing but acting like they know-it-all punks that they had working there. There was an Asian kid at one of their stores that's damn lucky I didn't pull his lungs out, he pissed me off so bad.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Oh yeah, I wanted to mention. I have a friend who really loves going to McVan's, and is trying to get me to go there often again (I rarely go anymore), because of all the good deals he can get there. He wanted me to sell him some PS2 games so he can make trades at McVan's (He wanted some low level games, to get a WWE Smackdown game, but I don't have them).

I'm very curious to hear most of your thoughts on McVan's.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='E_G_Man']I wish we had a Frys in Ft. Wayne....[/QUOTE]
Me too. It's too bad that Office Max had to close down. They had some good deals. I'd really like to have a good office and computer stuff store around here.

I can also agree with Mana Knight about Glenbrook becoming a tad boring. The only stores left that really interest me are the EB and Suncoast. I miss the FYE and Sam Goody stores. I didn't really buy much from them, but atleast they were something else to visit. Atleast, we have that Barnes and Nobles going up.

When it comes to McVans, I look to them mainly for old accessories that I can't find cheap at gamecrazy. I also think their prices are a little high, but that's coming from a person who frequents the yard sale thread here.

[quote name='Heavy Hitter']Unless they've drastically changed, I'd avoid them like the plague. It's been a while since I've been there, but their trading system was totally screwed up, and I couldn't stand the know-nothing but acting like they know-it-all punks that they had working there. There was an Asian kid at one of their stores that's damn lucky I didn't pull his lungs out, he pissed me off so bad.[/QUOTE]I think I know what Asia guy you're talking about. Did he work at the one on Washington Ctr.? I hated that guy because he tried to rip me off on trades, telling me my games were low level, but when I went to another, they were high level. He also charged me more for trades too (didn't take off because I had box and instructions while the games I got didn't).

What's really messed up about McVan's I hear is, some stores had games at different trade levels, and they had some really bad games (like One Piece and other kids anime games) at the top level, with some good (somewhat rare games) at a low level (still overpriced).

[quote name='E_G_Man']I wish we had a Frys in Ft. Wayne....[/QUOTE]Yeah, but Ft. Wayne is just too small for Fry's. The amount of stuff Fry's carries is just too much for Fort Wayne (I mean, they stock over 200 copies of many games). You can really only find Fry's in massive cities.
[quote name='erehwon']Me too. It's too bad that Office Max had to close down. They had some good deals. I'd really like to have a good office and computer stuff store around here.

I can also agree with Mana Knight about Glenbrook becoming a tad boring. The only stores left that really interest me are the EB and Suncoast. I miss the FYE and Sam Goody stores. I didn't really buy much from them, but atleast they were something else to visit. Atleast, we have that Barnes and Nobles going up.

When it comes to McVans, I look to them mainly for old accessories that I can't find cheap at gamecrazy. I also think their prices are a little high, but that's coming from a person who frequents the yard sale thread here.[/QUOTE]Yeah, I miss Office Max too.

Yeah, I use to like going to FYE, Sam Goody, and Babbages (although they pissed me off a bunch of times, trying to sell me a non-sealed game when they had a sealed one, and other stuff). At times, I would find a decent deal at KB Toys (like when they had an awesome sale, selling brand new released games like MGS2, Maximo, etc. at half price). Now, I only go to EB, Suncoast, and look in Sears really quick.

If any of you guys are going the Ft. Wayne TRU, it will be pretty cleaned out. I got there when they opened. They had a cart of all the dropped games. It was me and this guy going through them. This hoarder who looks asian or indian grabbed multiple copies of a lot of the games. He ended up grabbing the only copy Phoenix Wright by accident. The guy had a whole basket full of ds games. I picked up a copy of Nanostray. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it for when I get a DS or put it on my tradelist.

I just wanted to buy Gunpey on PSP (I usually get lucky with PSP games thanfully). Well, if I don't see it, that's fine, because I really don't need more games (I will travel around the state anyway, and while I'm around, look in other TRU).

That's him - that scumbag bastard.
[quote name='The Mana Knight']I think I know what Asia guy you're talking about. Did he work at the one on Washington Ctr.? I hated that guy because he tried to rip me off on trades, telling me my games were low level, but when I went to another, they were high level. He also charged me more for trades too (didn't take off because I had box and instructions while the games I got didn't).

What's really messed up about McVan's I hear is, some stores had games at different trade levels, and they had some really bad games (like One Piece and other kids anime games) at the top level, with some good (somewhat rare games) at a low level (still overpriced).

[/QUOTE]

[quote name='erehwon']If any of you guys are going the Ft. Wayne TRU, it will be pretty cleaned out. I got there when they opened. They had a cart of all the dropped games. It was me and this guy going through them. This hoarder who looks asian or indian grabbed multiple copies of a lot of the games. He ended up grabbing the only copy Phoenix Wright by accident. The guy had a whole basket full of ds games. I picked up a copy of Nanostray. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it for when I get a DS or put it on my tradelist.[/QUOTE]

I saw that game at xmas when they dropped all those games to 9.98 He asked to see the list that i had and i told them it wasnt a list of games. HE they said he was talking them all to ebay that night and what didnt sell he would return in 3 to 5 days

Next week went back and the baskets were full of games (probally all that he didnt sell) ALSO if you see him watch your games. i saw him go into 2 other peoples carts and take games right out of their carts (they were 2 isles over looking at other games) He took them right out of the carts and threw them in his basket.

About mcvans. Yea i used to hate him too but he seems to mellowed out i dont know if dave yelled at him about how he treated people or what.

ANd about games different levels at different stores are true. It depends on how many each store has.

Got to love that Castlevainia game (the greatest hits is RED 2nd level)
While Puzzle quest is Blue 3rd level

LOL

the only time i deal with mcvans is when i can make money off of them or get better games

BuY 100 to 200 pts off goozex. Take the game over to mcvans for a higher level game and swap it back to goozex

I took

Bomberman ds 200 pts
Megaman 5 Ds 150 pts
Nicktoons unite 200 pts

swaped them for

Sims 2 pts 400 pts
Puzzle quest 600 pts

so cost me 550 pts to get 1000 goozex pts : )

used to be some war game that was 100 pts mcvans had TOP LEVEL i was getting as many asi could off goozex and then picking up major games at mcvans and swapping them back to goozex

I'm suprised that the stores will let the guy dump his un-ebayable games back on a return. Most places stick to the no exchanges, no returns unless defective rule on games. (EB will ok it if you tell them it was a gift)
I would have given someone a hard time about it...especially if I figured out they were using my store as a wholesaler.

I think Ft. Wayne needs a big electronics store like Fry's.
They could move a smallish one into the old K's Merchandise location. :)

Maybe we should set up some kind of local gaming reference site... Lists of good stores, local deals, shops with good service & managers and whatnot.

[quote name='arbiter']I'm suprised that the stores will let the guy dump his un-ebayable games back on a return. Most places stick to the no exchanges, no returns unless defective rule on games. (EB will ok it if you tell them it was a gift)
I would have given someone a hard time about it...especially if I figured out they were using my store as a wholesaler.

Maybe we should set up some kind of local gaming reference site... Lists of good stores, local deals, shops with good service & managers and whatnot.[/quote]

There's already 1000 people chasing the 5 deals that Ft Wayne gets at any given time. It's already almost damn near impossible to get in on any deals around here unless you're free to hit these stores up when they open. Making it even easier to find the info will only make this worse. The amount of hoarders and profiteirs in this town makes me sick some times.

Definitely. I live about 30 minutes or so from the Fort, so I don't ever jump in the car to rush for a YMMV deal. Next time one of y'all witness a profiteer, kick them once or twice in the beanbag for me.

Yea. It can be a pain to get some of the deals in this town. The only reason I can usually get on these deals is that I'm a college student and not working at the moment. I wish some of these stores would enact no reseller policies to combat these hoarders.

I do remember the TRU employee today was a little upset since he didn't get a chance check out the dropped games before the hoarder hit the cart.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Oh yeah, I wanted to mention. I have a friend who really loves going to McVan's, and is trying to get me to go there often again (I rarely go anymore), because of all the good deals he can get there. He wanted me to sell him some PS2 games so he can make trades at McVan's (He wanted some low level games, to get a WWE Smackdown game, but I don't have them).

I'm very curious to hear most of your thoughts on McVan's.[/QUOTE]

Three words: SHINING FORCE CD.

(one hundred and fifty US dollars, one hundred and fifty US dollars, one hundred and fifty US dollars...)

http://mcvans.com/shopexd.asp?id=29249

...edit: it's now $70, but they're still nuts.

Their non-RPG Sega games are mostly reasonable... everything else makes ebay look downright shaq-fuing CHEAP.

And this is the EVANSVILLE store, mind you... YMMV.

got to wonder if these people grabbing everything work for mcvans. (doubtful anymore) i know back when the Saturn well belly up and Best buy was selling the games for 2 to 4 bucks. ROb (used to be manager at the parkwest store) admited they made people drive all over the place (as far as iowa) to buy up every cheap game they could get their hands on

I think they are the ones who mostly cleared out all of the Gameboy color games at hollywood video (they had 100s even though the first 2 3 for 10 sales) Now they are just wipped.

Personally i dont see how they even stay in business. One worker admited the other week they might get 1 to 2 trades per day (around 18 bucks)

when you have 3 people working there i doubt they make a profit... then again years ago i was told 80% of their profit comes from Halloween to xmas

Definately. It appears that from January until Halloween, the place is a free admitance video game museum, that sells a couple games a week. They only do business around the holidays when parents with to much money buy rare games for their spoiled, undeserving children.

[quote name='arbiter']I'm suprised that the stores will let the guy dump his un-ebayable games back on a return. Most places stick to the no exchanges, no returns unless defective rule on games. (EB will ok it if you tell them it was a gift)

Maybe we should set up some kind of local gaming reference site... Lists of good stores, local deals, shops with good service & managers and whatnot.[/QUOTE]You know what, I wonder if that Asia guy at Toy's R Us, who did all the hoarding, is the same guy who took the 20GB PS3 from me at Meijer, just before Christmas (I could have gotten it for 15% off too that day). He didn't get that 15% off, but he seemed like a big ebay guy (only buy stuff to put on ebay). I actually found out who he was (because of Facebook, since he looked like someone from my old H.S.). I doubt it's the same guy, but I just had to wonder.

Fry's is only in big cities for now, but things might change down the road.

I like the idea of setting up a gaming reference site, maybe having our own little forum too. ;) I have some web space available, but it probably would be best to just get a domain strictly for that. I might be a good person to put in charge of it, due to sticking around stores a lot in town and being quite familiar with the area, but at the same time, I'm not in Fort Wayne year round.

[quote name='donaldtrunk']There's already 1000 people chasing the 5 deals that Ft Wayne gets at any given time. It's already almost damn near impossible to get in on any deals around here unless you're free to hit these stores up when they open. Making it even easier to find the info will only make this worse. The amount of hoarders and profiteirs in this town makes me sick some times.[/QUOTE]I know what you mean. After the first Circuit City deal Ft. Wayne had (back in 2004), I next to never find the good stuff. That’s why when I hear about a big sale now, I travel to Lafayette, Merrillville, or Castleton/Fishers. When I go to those places, I find most everything I wanted. Fort Wayne isn’t really a big city, but it’s the only city with a Best Buy, Circuit City, Toy’s R Us, etc. within a pretty long distance (next closest locations are in Lima OH, Battlecreek MI, Muncie IN, etc.). There are people coming from many other cities to our very few stores, causing things to be picked over easily. I somewhat know this because my Mom use to work in the dress department in Macy’s, and due to being one of the only stores within a decent distance, people travel from all over to go there. My Mom also has problems finding stuff at the Fort Wayne location because stuff gets picked over very easily (due to being the only Macy’s within a distance). I’ve noticed the same with many other stores I like going to, except an EB/Gamestop. I’ll even say the Target’s in Fort Wayne don’t have anywhere near as much good stuff as the ones in other cities I go to. IMO, I think two of the Wal-Mart’s in Fort Wayne are terrible (especially the one on Jefferson), but ones I go to elsewhere appear to be much nicer inside. Meijer in Fort Wayne isn’t bad, but there’s no denying I can find better stuff in Castleton, Lafayette, etc.
[quote name='Heavy Hitter']Definitely. I live about 30 minutes or so from the Fort, so I don't ever jump in the car to rush for a YMMV deal. Next time one of y'all witness a profiteer, kick them once or twice in the beanbag for me.[/QUOTE]Lol, that’s what we need to do. I live around 15-20 minutes from most stores (10 minutes from Jefferson Pointe area). Problem is, I tend to either be too late. Even when I’m early, stuff is already gone (I’m talking about Best Buy). I think at Best Buy, the employees buy stuff up before the public gets to see it (I’ve seen employees look at the list in the store). I should find out, since I have a bunch of old H.S. friends working at the Best Buy at Jefferson Pointe.
[quote name='erehwon']Yea. It can be a pain to get some of the deals in this town. The only reason I can usually get on these deals is that I'm a college student and not working at the moment. I wish some of these stores would enact no reseller policies to combat these hoarders.

I do remember the TRU employee today was a little upset since he didn't get a chance check out the dropped games before the hoarder hit the cart.[/QUOTE]I think I have a feeling which Toy’s R Us employee that is. Yeah, I hate those hoarders badly. I’ll figure out who they are, one day.;)

[quote name='Sailorneorune']Three words: SHINING FORCE CD.

(one hundred and fifty US dollars, one hundred and fifty US dollars, one hundred and fifty US dollars...)

http://mcvans.com/shopexd.asp?id=29249

...edit: it's now $70, but they're still nuts.

Their non-RPG Sega games are mostly reasonable... everything else makes ebay look downright shaq-fuing CHEAP.

And this is the EVANSVILLE store, mind you... YMMV.[/QUOTE]I remember. McVan’s use to charge a crazy price for Panzer Dragoon Saga too. I remember being dumb and paying $65 used for Burning Rangers on Sega Saturn there. My friend even decided to pay $80 to get a used copy of Chrono Trigger from them (on SNES).

[quote name='slidecage']got to wonder if these people grabbing everything work for mcvans. (doubtful anymore) i know back when the Saturn well belly up and Best buy was selling the games for 2 to 4 bucks. ROb (used to be manager at the parkwest store) admited they made people drive all over the place (as far as iowa) to buy up every cheap game they could get their hands on

I think they are the ones who mostly cleared out all of the Gameboy color games at hollywood video (they had 100s even though the first 2 3 for 10 sales) Now they are just wipped.

Personally i dont see how they even stay in business. One worker admited the other week they might get 1 to 2 trades per day (around 18 bucks)

when you have 3 people working there i doubt they make a profit... then again years ago i was told 80% of their profit comes from Halloween to xmas[/QUOTE]I was just about ready to talk about Rob. I remember meeting him the very first time I went to McVan’s (back in 1995) and got to know him really well. He knew my family, my old best friend, etc. really well. He was really good to me holding games when McVan’s got them in, giving me awesome trade-in credit, allowing me to trade for stuff most couldn’t. I use to go to McVan’s a lot when he was there. I remember when the computer at McVan’s said they had 4 copies of VF Remix in at the Washington Ctr store (I was trying to track it down). Rob kept calling the store, but they said they didn’t have it. Rob was putting pressure on them to figure it out (I remember because that Asian guy answered the phone one time I went by, and called Rob an idiot).

I missed him at McVan’s and Blockbuster. At Blockbuster, he allowed me to rent the instruction booklet, and he would hold new release games for me.

I know where they get their profits from, my friend. He goes to McVan’s every few days, trading in games. He feels he’s getting a better deal making several $5-$9 trades than actually buying games.

[quote name='donaldtrunk']Definately. It appears that from January until Halloween, the place is a free admitance video game museum, that sells a couple games a week. They only do business around the holidays when parents with to much money buy rare games for their spoiled, undeserving children.[/QUOTE]Haha, especially parents in my area. I have friends whose parents bought them Infiniti’s, Lexus, BMW’s, Mercedes, Jaguar’s, etc. for their first car.

Btw, I'll reveal my pic sometime, so you all will know its me, if you are looking at video games somewhere.

I checked the TRU bins today, nothing much for DS, a bunch of texas hold 'em, and two other titles, a big bore-fest...same 3 titles over and over.

I did notice they had one each of Lumines 1 and 2 for PSP for around $15 I think.

Do you guys think I should keep Nanostray? I picked it up on Monday from TRU since I couldn't pick up Phoenix Wright. I'm thinking about returning it. I don't really have a DS yet, but it seemed interesting. I really should save my money. I'm hoping CC or BB will have a sale or price drop on Okami and Rouge Galaxy soon.

I considered Nanostray on DS, but not really sure if I need it though.

I'm mostly interested in the PSP games at TRU though, but I'm going there tomorrow morning (probably won't get anything, but you never know).

Just for the record, as a person who gets to the FW area maybe 4 times a year, I love McVan's...but if it were my everyday game store, my feelings would probably change.

By the way, do any of you FW guys know about an independent game store in Angola (might have been Auburn)? I've heard rumors of it in the past, but can't find anything concrete.

[quote name='briansraregames']Just for the record, as a person who gets to the FW area maybe 4 times a year, I love McVan's...but if it were my everyday game store, my feelings would probably change.

By the way, do any of you FW guys know about an independent game store in Angola (might have been Auburn)? I've heard rumors of it in the past, but can't find anything concrete.[/QUOTE]McVans can have good stuff, but the amount they charge at times is crazy.

Btw, when I saw your post, I remember coming across many of your games on ebay a few weeks ago. I was about to buy one you had, but since someone bought it from me, I ended up getting it somewhere else.

[quote name='erehwon']Yea. It can be a pain to get some of the deals in this town. The only reason I can usually get on these deals is that I'm a college student and not working at the moment. I wish some of these stores would enact no reseller policies to combat these hoarders.

I do remember the TRU employee today was a little upset since he didn't get a chance check out the dropped games before the hoarder hit the cart.[/QUOTE]

As a gamer/collector, I agree with hating hoarders, but as far as retailers are concerned hoarders are a great way to dump your old clearance titles as quick as possible. In the case of the Best Buy clearance they just want the stuff out of the store ASAP, and they don't really care who they sell it to.

Maybe we collectively ought to just counter-hoard, and buy more copies than we need when items are dirt cheap, and save them to trade with one another.

I was just at Toy's R Us in Fort Wayne. The guy who worked there looked at me a little strange, trying to go through every single game. I did not find Gunpey on PSP, but found it on DS. I rather have it on PSP, so I didn't buy. I did see tons of copies of Nanostray, but I didn't buy yet.

I'm going down to Castleton/Fishers on Friday (mostly in the afternoon), checking out tons of places and hanging around Castleton Square Mall for a bit.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I was just at Toy's R Us in Fort Wayne. The guy who worked there looked at me a little strange, trying to go through every single game. I did not find Gunpey on PSP, but found it on DS. I rather have it on PSP, so I didn't buy. I did see tons of copies of Nanostray, but I didn't buy yet.

I'm going down to Castleton/Fishers on Friday (mostly in the afternoon), checking out tons of places and hanging around Castleton Square Mall for a bit.[/QUOTE]

i think someone said some asian guy took all the games monday so dont expect to find anything at TRU in fortwayne

[quote name='slidecage']i think someone said some asian guy took all the games monday so dont expect to find anything at TRU in fortwayne[/QUOTE]Yeah, but I was still hoping for Gunpey on PSP (that isn't exactly a big game either). Oh well, I need to stop buying cheap games (spend time getting rid of games instead).

[quote name='HeSaveDave']Does anyone here live near Indianapolis? This looks like the Ft Wayne thread lol.[/QUOTE]

pretty much. its neet to have so many but stinks at the same time. so much harder to get deals. and then guys like you with much less known CAg's in a much larger city. arghh. looks like we will have to use you to get the deals from indy than meet or have you ship them up here = P

man that fry's you guys have on the north side of indy is crazy. at least 6 times the size of best buy in fort wayne. could probably just about fit glenbrrok inside your fry's oi!

[quote name='floormat']pretty much. its neet to have so many but stinks at the same time. so much harder to get deals. and then guys like you with much less known CAg's in a much larger city. arghh. looks like we will have to use you to get the deals from indy than meet or have you ship them up here = P

man that fry's you guys have on the north side of indy is crazy. at least 6 times the size of best buy in fort wayne. could probably just about fit glenbrrok inside your fry's oi![/QUOTE]Pretty much, and I can spend 10 times the amount of time in Fry's compared to the Glenbrook mall. ;) Not just games, I love their anime selection, computer stuff, electronic parts, and other stuff.

[quote name='floormat']pretty much. its neet to have so many but stinks at the same time. so much harder to get deals. and then guys like you with much less known CAg's in a much larger city. arghh. looks like we will have to use you to get the deals from indy than meet or have you ship them up here = P

man that fry's you guys have on the north side of indy is crazy. at least 6 times the size of best buy in fort wayne. could probably just about fit glenbrrok inside your fry's oi![/quote]

Yeah I've spent all day in that Fry's. It is paradise.

I'll try and give yall a heads up on the Indy tip. Let me know if you guys are wondering about anything going on around here and I'll keep my eyes open. I mostly shop on the south and west sides but I get around sometimes.

Final call, cousin went out of town so they dont want them

I have 65 Bowling passes for gegoretown bowling in fort wayne each game is good for 2 free games

130 games total. Called today and they said you can use as many as you want at one time

So i guess if you had TONS of time to kill you could bowl 130 games at once

passes EXPIRE saturday so not really expecting much for them any offer at all pm me since 99.9% I wont use them (know i wont use them tomorrow and i think the only time open bowling is saturday mornings ???

you got to pay for your own shoes LOL

EDIT just called and they said the do have open bowling Friday and saturday.

so if someone is looking to get out of the house all day here you go : ) Just dont fall down down on the lanes

I went to Castleton and Fishers today. I didn't spend as long as I'd like to in Fry's, but I picked up Salamander Portable (Import) on PSP. There were tons more PSP imports I wanted to get, but didn't want to spend too much money.

I went to Toy's R Us later, and ended up finding everything I wanted there I couldn't find in Fort Wayne. Got my Gunpey on PSP. I was very close to getting Blade Dancer there for a great price, but I don't need more decent RPGs (already have too many good ones I haven't played much). Other than Phoenix Wright (I don't really care about that game anyway), I saw much more there than I saw in Fort Wayne. That wasn't just the case at TRU, I saw that at FYE (they had a crapload of games in-stock, even those very few retailers carry).

Also, although I didn't feel like spending the money yet, I saw Ninja Gaiden Sigma (which isn't suppose to be out until next week) at Sears today. I was very tempted to buy it and brag to all my friends on PSN, lol.

I don't know if any of you guys will be interested, but the Village Books on Dupont is having a 75% off sale. They're closing down their smaller stores and just having the bigger one over by Best Buy. I picked up a few of the good sci fi hardbacks they had left.

I also dropped by the Gamecrazy a few stores down. I noticed that they put all their classic plastic stuff in one huge bin. I don't think any of us are going to want to search though that. I noticed they did the same thing at TRU with the recent drop.

[quote name='erehwon']I don't know if any of you guys will be interested, but the Village Books on Dupont is having a 75% off sale. They're closing down their smaller stores and just having the bigger one over by Best Buy. I picked up a few of the good sci fi hardbacks they had left.

I also dropped by the Gamecrazy a few stores down. I noticed that they put all their classic plastic stuff in one huge bin. I don't think any of us are going to want to search though that. I noticed they did the same thing at TRU with the recent drop.[/QUOTE]

i dont see why they have to toss the games in a bin. Too many hands grabbing. I would rather seem them spread the games out so more people have more chances to grab them

I remember last year at the CC sale I probally was holding 30 games in my hands just so they didnt fall back into the bin blocking the few of the other games.

[quote name='HeSaveDave']Bins suck! Next time I'm going to place them on the floor next to the bin.[/QUOTE]

dont do it at CC cause the workers will get pissed. There are so many people around the bins the first day (first few mins they open) people will kick the games and step on them.

They put all the classic plastic in that bin about two weeks ago. I was there on a weekday afternoon and actually DID make stacks of games on the floor so I could see some of the games further down. Even doing that, I couldn't get halfway down the bin. We need to hit that thing in force so we can see what's in those boxes at the bottom of the bin.

Hey guys, let me know if you know where I can get a good deal on a Wavebird wireless controller for Gamecube. I'm looking for 2 if possible. Thanks.

-Dave

Hey guys, let me know if you know where I can get a good deal on a Wavebird wireless controller for Gamecube. I'm looking for 2 if possible. Thanks.

-Dave

Hey guys, let me know if you know where I can get a good deal on a Wavebird wireless controller for Gamecube. I'm looking for 2 if possible. New is preferred. Thanks.

-Dave

[quote name='HeSaveDave']Hey guys, let me know if you know where I can get a good deal on a Wavebird wireless controller for Gamecube. I'm looking for 2 if possible. New is preferred. Thanks.

-Dave[/QUOTE]
I haven't seen any places where you can get good deals on them new. The best price I was able to manage was $10 used from a pawn shop. I think you can also get them for $17 used from EB/GS. Hardly anywhere in FW still carries them.

bread's done
Back