inFAMOUS $53.99 @ Amazon

[quote name='UjnHunter']Doh! I wanted to grab this game at this price until I found out it doesn't support 1080i! Damn PS3.[/QUOTE]

I really wish Sony would have fixed this in one of the many revisions of the system. So lame that it doesn't have a proper upscaling chip.

[quote name='UjnHunter']Doh! I wanted to grab this game at this price until I found out it doesn't support 1080i! Damn PS3.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't the original Resistance the same way?

Got my reaper home costume code today. It's funny how Amazon releases their own home costume before Sony does (for downloading the demo).

My UC 2 beta code does not work, I got my Infamous today played and love it, but damn it I want to play the UC2 beta I'm not a happy camper.

Sold my home costume for $12, and uncharted beta code for $6. So after the ECA, preorder, and ebay sales about $33 for the game.

I'm still shaking my head that the virtual outfit sold for the same price as a normal t-shirt.

[quote name='Jamieson22']I just sold my Reaper Home costume code for $20.50. Wow.[/QUOTE]

That's awesome. I unloaded mine for $9.99. I should've held out for more, apparently.

Had to bite on this. $50 at Amazon now, combined with my Gold Box taking it to $47.50, and ECA 10% taking it to $42.50. Hopefully it comes with the Uncharted 2 beta code. Guess it won't come with that Home code though.

Just FYI, I don't think Amazon is selling copies with beta codes anymore. Could be wrong but I was at K-Mart last week and none of thier copies had the code sticker. Could be first print only.

[quote name='Nirron']Had to bite on this. $50 at Amazon now, combined with my Gold Box taking it to $47.50, and ECA 10% taking it to $42.50. Hopefully it comes with the Uncharted 2 beta code. Guess it won't come with that Home code though.[/QUOTE]

Nice but how you get games you want in your Gold Box? :( all I ever seen when I click the gold treasure box thing under video games is Wii crap

If you only own a PS3 it is worth about $40, but if you own other consoles wait until this drops to $30. It is a better price for a somewhat repetitive single player only campaign game. It is a lot of fun to play Evil, but I can't imagine going back through it like many have as good.

Take a look at this for the Reaper Costume:

Ended: Jun 05, 200910:57:36 PM PDT
Bid history: 12 BidsSee history
Winning bid: US $41.00

[quote name='Tracid']Nice but how you get games you want in your Gold Box? :( all I ever seen when I click the gold treasure box thing under video games is Wii crap[/QUOTE]

I lucked out. I've actually seen it in my Gold Box before, but that was when the ECA codes were all wonky. Actually, I've been lucky to even find video games in my Gold Box lately. I've cleared out my Improve Your Recommendations at least 3 times but it keeps coming back a few days later with crap I've never even looked at, let alone want (such as cooking utensils and books in which I have no interest at all in the genre)

Only advice to get stuff you you like in your Gold Box is to click on the recommendations tab, click on Improve Your Recommendations, and clear that stuff out. Once it's all out, start rating stuff related to what you like (if you want say, Star Ocean on the 360, start rating other JRPGs on the 360)

[quote name='"mhnajjar"']Take a look at this for the Reaper Costume:

Ended: Jun 05, 200910:57:36 PM PDT
Bid history: 12 BidsSee history
Winning bid: US $41.00[/quote]

And here I thought $0.50 for ninja attire was exorbant on Home. I wonder what goes through these people's heads to pay this much for a code. $15 or so more would've netted you the game off Amazon.

I myself wouldn't pay $2 for most of the items. Actually, I haven't bought anything besides some downloadable games and when they drop in price.

Stuff have different values when it comes to other people.

Infamous is sitting in my Gold Box quick picks for $47.49...sorely tempted to splurge on it. Was at Target thinking of getting the 2 for 1 free deal but besides this and Killzone 2 there's nothing else PS3 exclusive I want besides what I have. Shame that Summer Best Buy ad was for Canada.

[quote name='anubis20']just bit on it @ amazon. Prime FTW!!
1.gif
[/QUOTE]

Same,picked this up now, good price.

[quote name='52club']If you only own a PS3 it is worth about $40, but if you own other consoles wait until this drops to $30. It is a better price for a somewhat repetitive single player only campaign game. It is a lot of fun to play Evil, but I can't imagine going back through it like many have as good.[/QUOTE]

I highly disagree. I paid $60 for this day of release and it was absolutely worth it. It's a ton of fun to play.

It's been a long time since a game has kept me interested in it enough to beat it, much less replay it, but this game has done it. I"m just about done with my second playthrough.

im waiting for it to show up on ebay in the 30-40 range shipped. the market is going to flood just like it did with gta4....

Regarding the Reaper outfit, I thought ebay didn't allow selling of digital codes like this (XBL, PSN point codes, etc)

[quote name='whoknows']I highly disagree. I paid $60 for this day of release and it was absolutely worth it. It's a ton of fun to play.

It's been a long time since a game has kept me interested in it enough to beat it, much less replay it, but this game has done it.[/QUOTE]

I second this. I was lucky and paid $48.59 after Gold Box (preorder) and ECA from Amazon though.:bouncy: It's a great game. I've not finished a ton of games this gen but will certainly finish this and play it again as an evil bastard.:lol:

[quote name='2&2']Regarding the Reaper outfit, I thought ebay didn't allow selling of digital codes like this (XBL, PSN point codes, etc)[/QUOTE]
I remotely recall some CAGs said ebay didn't allow selling beta codes. Officially I don't know where they stand. I still see beta codes being sold on ebay (Uncharted 2).

[quote name='etschell']im waiting for it to show up on ebay in the 30-40 range shipped. the market is going to flood just like it did with gta4....[/QUOTE]

Bought Mint/used Infamous yesterday off Ebay buy it now $41 free shipping.

I also don't think you are going to see the flood like GTA as GTA was one of the best selling games of all time.....

[quote name='eau']I remotely recall some CAGs said ebay didn't allow selling beta codes. Officially I don't know where they stand. I still see beta codes being sold on ebay (Uncharted 2).[/QUOTE]I tried selling a beta code on ebay and had my listing pulled. Evidently, by listing it as a demo you could get away with it (although some people are getting away with listing it as "beta.")

And with regards to downloadable codes, the requirement is that you have to sell a physical object. So technically, all the listings saying they will email you the code are in violation. However, listings that don't say that are toeing the line but aren't technically in violation especially if you are selling the physical voucher.

I say this game is not worth any more than $30 but thats just my opinion. Some of the sidequest are duplicated. Seems like a choir collecting upgrades and getting point A to Point B.

[quote name='Nirron']Had to bite on this. $50 at Amazon now, combined with my Gold Box taking it to $47.50, and ECA 10% taking it to $42.50. Hopefully it comes with the Uncharted 2 beta code. Guess it won't come with that Home code though.[/QUOTE]

I got it for the same price the same way. I couldn't resist, as the demo was pretty fun (and I loved Crackdown).

My only worry is that mission you have to protect the supplies or whatever was really hard/annoying, so the full game might get irritating, but if it's not that often it's probably fine.

[quote name='52club']If you only own a PS3 it is worth about $40, but if you own other consoles wait until this drops to $30. It is a better price for a somewhat repetitive single player only campaign game. It is a lot of fun to play Evil, but I can't imagine going back through it like many have as good.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='whoknows']I highly disagree. I paid $60 for this day of release and it was absolutely worth it. It's a ton of fun to play.

It's been a long time since a game has kept me interested in it enough to beat it, much less replay it, but this game has done it. I"m just about done with my second playthrough.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and personally I have zero interest in 99.9% of multiplayer games. (Ironically the few times I'd ever care, the game doesn't support it, like I'd jump online with Card Fighter's Clash if I could, but...)

bread's done
Back