iOS (iPhone, iPod, iPad) / Mac App Stores -- Ongoing Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanflucas

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Now with Wiki Editable Goodness!!

This is a continuation of this previous thread. Since it was getting very close to the 5,000 thread mark, I figured it was time for a reset.

Post any deals you find, recommendations, requests for deals, etc. Please keep things as civil as possible. There's no such thing as a bad deal post and reviews are opinions.

Games in the App store are constantly going on sale. While I originally posted games and prices in this post, it's become almost impossible to keep up with it all. Feel free to post in this topic on good deals and games you enjoy. Developers are also encouraged to join in, especially if they are running promos or sales.

If you want to check out a particular game, try the following review sites, or ask in here so fellow CAG's can assist you.

Price Drop Sites

148 Apps
App Shopper iOS / App Shopper Mac
Free App Alert
Touch Arcade
Free App A Day

App & Game Review Sites

IGN Wireless
MacLife iPad
MacLife iPod/iPhone
Slide to Play
Touch Arcade
Touch Gen
TUAW Games

Free App offers from Developers
• Get a free copy of the Number Fill app for iOS by sending an email to [email protected] with subject "iOSApp:" (while supplies last).

YouTube Video Reviews

iPad Game Reviews
iPhone\iPod Touch Game Reviews

Apple Game Center
Apple Game Center allows you to keep a friends list, track your in game achievements, and compare with your friends. Many games are starting to support this. Currently this only runs on iPod & iPhone, but an update will be coming soon that enables this for iPad users.

Make sure to checkout the official CAG Game Center Exchange Thread. You can post your game center name and see the names of your favorite CAG'rs. You can also exchange OpenFeint & Plus+ names there.

ITUNES GIFT CARD SALES
Gamestop: 6/8 to 6/14, $25 iTunes gift card for $20

Important Notes:

1. Make sure to check for periodic updates either in iTunes or on your iOS devices. For each release of new firmware, there's usually a bunch of games updated right afterward.

2. Some applications also go on sale by their authors when they reach 1 million download and similar milestones.

3. Apps often have specials the day before, during, and after holidays, regardless if said game/app is related to the holiday.

4. Newly released apps will often have a % or dollar amount off for a limited period of time to gain a large following quicker. While browsing the app store you can go to a particular type or genre and order according to release date. This can make finding new app discounts faster.

5. Make sure to backup your purchases in iTunes to CD/DVD for safe keeping. You can do this by clicking File-->Library-->Backup to Disc. Then choose all purchases, applications only, and full or incremental backup. How often is up to you, but I do this monthly, or more often if I buy a lot of apps.

6. Apps can be re-downloaded without incurring an extra charge if you previously purchased it. This is good if you have a crash and forget to backup your purchases. I don't know if this is a permanent feature so backing up regularly is still important.

7. I strongly advise not to buy iTunes Gift Cards by 3rd parties unless you know they can be trusted. Retail stores, receiving cards as gifts, etc are the best ways. There are many credit card scams, stolen cards, hacked cards going around, especially on Ebay.

8. If you are the victim of a iTunes Card scam or get your account locked due to one not all hope is lost. Apple has been fairly lenient on these issues. Call Apple directly at 1-800-MY-APPLE or check the iTunes Store support page. Also going to your local Apple Store to discuss it can help. The account locking is an automated process and can be reversed. This can take time so be cautious if you use gift cards from 3rd party sources.

9. If you somehow break your iOS device, you have some options. If you bought the Applecare warranty it should be covered for most items. If your Applecare ran out or you don't have one, try using one of the repair guides on iFixit to repair it yourself. Apple Stores have been known to give discounts if you bring in a iOS device that they will not fix since it's not in warranty. This discount however is very small.

10. Using a screen protector can extend the life of your device. Most stores carry these, but they can be hard to install. The best I have personally used are made by a company called Power Support. They have both clear and anti-glare protectors. They are easier to install because the protector is a firm yet thin piece of plastic. Two come in a pack, average price I've seen is $20. Griffin Technologies and Zagg are also very good.

11. Universal Apps have a small plus sign in the upper left corner next to their price. They can be played natively on both the iPad and iPod/iPhone. iPhone games that are not universal can still be played on the iPad with a lower resolution. Non universal iPad games cannot be played on the iPhone.

Recommended Games by Genre
Feel free to add games, genres or move titles as needed. This list is to give CAGs a chance to catch up on missed high-quality games and to get new users started on "can't miss" titles to download for their new idevice. Underlined titles are universal (ipad and iphone/ipod touch). Italic are iPad only.

Casual - Tiny Wings, Angry Birds, Doodle Jump, Fruit Ninja, Cut the Rope. World of Goo, Osmos, Bird Strike - GOLD EDITION, Parachute Ninja, Pilot Winds, Depict, Flight Control, Time Geeks: Find All!, Bird Zapper!, Tapper World Tour, Amazing Breaker
Shooter - Tilt to Live, Galaxy on Fire 2, Espgaluda II, Dodonpachi Resurrection, Space Miner: Space Ore Bust, Radiant, Warblade, MetalStorm: Online, Minotron 2112
F/TPS/Action - Shadowgun, N.O.V.A., N.O.V.A. 2, Infinity Blade, Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus, Dead Space, Shadow Guardian
Dual-Stick Shooter - Age of Zombies, Minigore, Solomon's Keep, Solomon's Boneyard
Action/Arcade - Jet Ball, Super Mega Worm, Zombie Highway, Pac-Man Championship Edition, Plunderland
Adventure - Super Brothers: Sword & Sworcery EP, Broken Sword: Director's Cut, Broken Sword - The Smoking Mirror Remastered, The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition, Monkey Island 2 Special Edition, Sam & Max Episode 1, Scarlett and the Spark of Life, Back to the Future Ep 1 HD, Back to the Future Ep 2 HD
Platformer - League of Evil, Mirror's Edge, Kami Retro, Pix'n Love Rush, Soosiz, Fastar!, Frogatto, Rolando, Rolando 2, Creepy Caverns, :Shift:, Robot Wants Kitty, Perfect Cell, Beyond Ynth, Spider: The Secret of Bryce Manor, Hoggy, Edge
Endless Runner - Hook Champ, Super QuickHook, Hook Worlds, Monster Dash, Solipskier, Robot Unicorn Attack, Inspector Gadget's MAD Dash, Run Like Hell! Deluxe
Tower Defense - Plants vs. Zombies, Holy Moly Dragons, Defender Chronicles, iBomber Defense, The Creeps!, Geodefense, Geodefense Swarm, Epic War TD, Sentinel Mars Defense, Sentinel Earth Defense, Sentinel Homeworld, Guns'n'Glory, TowerMadness
RPG - Zenonia, Zenonia 2, Zenonia 3, Battleheart, Dungeon Hunter I & II, Across Age, Chaos Rings, Sacred Odyssey, Eternal Legacy, Secret of Mana (yes, that Secret of Mana :D), 100 Rogues
Puzzle - Azkend, Sparkle, Bejeweled 2, Dungeon Raid, Drop7, Puzzle Agent, Trainyard, Puzzle Quest 2, Crosslogic, bitFLIP, Love Battle Princess, Heroes of Kalevala, Antrim Escape 1/2
Card/Dice - Sword & Poker 1 & 2, World Series of Poker Hold'em Legend
Sim - Game Dev Story, Hot Springs Story, Sims: Ambitions
Strategy - Civilization Revolution, Trenches, Crystal War, Legendary Wars
Sports - NBA Jam, Backbreaker Football, Backbreaker 2, Flick Kick Field Goal
Fighting - Street Fighter IV, King of Fighters-i002
Racing - Asphalt 6, Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, Need for Speed: Shift, Real Racing 2, Reckless Racing, Disc Drivin', Jet Car Stunts, Death Rally, Tires of Fury
Time Management - My Kingdom for the Princess 1 & 2, Hotel Mogul, Airport Mania, Roads of Rome HD
Board Games -Small World, Carcassonne, Catan, Words With Friends, Reiner Knizia's Samurai, Neuroshima Hex
Trivia - MovieCat, You Don't Know Jack
Hidden Object - Little Things, Pictureka
Non-Game Essentials -
Appshopper, Atomic Web Browser, Stanza, CloudReaders, Flipbook, TuneIn Radio Pro, Dropbox, Air Video+, Evernote, Video Stream, mBox Mail, Genius Scan, Urban Spoon, Documents To Go Premium

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the wiki feature is semi-broken. I edited the OP to include a link to Samurai on appshopper and saved it and it was there. Then I decided to, what the heck, toss in a link to Carcassonne too (no, I'm not going to go through them all, plus non-universal games would be a pain :) ), so I did that, but then the link to Samurai was gone! So then I edited it again and put the link to Samurai back, and now they are both there. This wasn't an issue of one person mangling somebody else's edit at the same time. This was two edits by me, one after the other.

Mentioned it in the previous thread but just got an update from Dark Horse about their Digital store. For those of you who haven't signing up for their newsletter will get us a few extra free comics at launch and give you a chance to win an iPad 2.

Hey Digital fans!

We have some extremely exciting news for you! The Dark Horse Digital app and store will launch in exactly one week!!!

As previously mentioned, the Dark Horse Comics iOS digital app will be available for free download in the iTunes store. The app will feature the first issue of Hellboy: Seed of Destruction already pre-loaded into your collection. Thanks to all of you who have signed up for the Dark Horse Digital newsletter so far, users will also be able to download the full first issues of Criminal Macabre, Abe Sapien: The Drowning, and Joss Whedon’s Fray for free! There are still two more comics yet to be unlocked and an iPad 2 up for grabs, so get your friends visit digital.darkhorse.com to sign up for our digital newsletter today!

http://digital.darkhorse.com/?utm_c...sletter-1-link-5-Dark+Horse+Digital+Countdown

In addition to the iPhone and iPad, Dark Horse digital comics will be able to be read on any modern web browser. A native Android app is currently in development. In the meantime, the Dark Horse digital store launches with hundreds of our most popular titles, including Mass Effect, Serenity, Conan, The Goon, Hellboy, BPRD, and more!

See you in digital soon!

The Dark Horse Digital Team

Endless runner and platformers need to be separated again, I dont know who combined them but Hook Champ type games are definitely NOT platformers. Also we need to find a new way to separate universal apps with links being posted, I suggest italics?

[quote name='Liveforlaughs76']Endless runner and platformers need to be separated again, I dont know who combined them but Hook Champ type games are definitely NOT platformers. Also we need to find a new way to separate universal apps with links being posted, I suggest italics?[/QUOTE]

The developer of the game disagrees with you. From the description of Hook Champ in itunes, as written by the developer, "Hook Champ is a physics platformer." I combined them based on that. At the time there were far fewer games listed and I was trying to make the listings take up less space. But given how the section has grown, there certainly could be an endless listing. Hook champ is obviously also an endless type of game, but its still a platformer.

A little off topic but, Has anyone else had problems updating Apps on your iPhone?
Seems to be taking forever or not working at all.

Has anyone tried The Syndicate! HD for the ipad? I'm loving this game....was hoping people had some more suggestions for games like that. Anyone know of any?

Ugh ... when I read Syndicate I got really excited and thought of this type of game-

Syndicate.jpg

but you meant ... this ... type ... of game ...

file.php

[quote name='Liveforlaughs76']Endless runner and platformers need to be separated again, I dont know who combined them but Hook Champ type games are definitely NOT platformers. Also we need to find a new way to separate universal apps with links being posted, I suggest italics?[/QUOTE]

What about a "+"

[quote name='etcrane']Ugh ... when I read Syndicate I got really excited and thought of this type of game-

Syndicate.jpg

but you meant ... this ... type ... of game ...

file.php
[/QUOTE]

lmao. yeah i know i know. these games are corny. i hate farmville but i like this game cause i don't have to share the info with anyone and it does't bother you with a bunch of stuff you can buy. just pretty much lets you play the game. plus, the concept of building a business is far less gay then making your own farm lol

[quote name='spsummers']A little off topic but, Has anyone else had problems updating Apps on your iPhone?
Seems to be taking forever or not working at all.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've been having trouble, and I saw a developer on Twitter who was having trouble connecting to iTunes Connect as well.

[quote name='Don G.']lmao. yeah i know i know. these games are corny. i hate farmville but i like this game cause i don't have to share the info with anyone and it does't bother you with a bunch of stuff you can buy. just pretty much lets you play the game. plus, the concept of building a business is far less gay then making your own farm lol[/QUOTE]

If you're looking for another 'free to play model' game that's more mature than the typical farmville-esque game, I have to admit my guilty pleasure lately is Contract Killer from Glu (I know a couple other CAGs have mentioned it, but just to add my vote for it).

It's repetitive but there are enough free downloads that give you credits to play without paying and it's basically a sniper game where you upgrade guns and stats. It's actually one of the better free to play games from what I've played.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/contract-killer/id406351386?mt=8

mzl.lwrvofyv.320x480-75.jpg

[quote name='Don G.']plus, the concept of building a business is far less gay then making your own farm lol[/QUOTE]

Yes, farms are clearly not businesses.

Blast Monkeys is the current OpenFeint FGOTD.
"Moki is a hungry monkey, and only one thing can fill his rumbling belly. BANANAS! Help Moki fly through fun and creative obstacles in search of a giant bunch of bananas. In order to make him really full, and to get the highest score possible, collect the three elusive individual bananas on each level."

Traffic Dodge is one of the new FAAD games right now.
"Play as a Cheeko the Chicken that's stranded on a busy street with tons of oncoming traffic! Dodge the vehicles as they rush towards and keep playing to unlock new vehicles and power ups!"

I figure if Mac App deals reach 1 per week or greater, I'll go give it it's own thread. At this point even that many deals is unlikely.

[quote name='FlipSide']Is there an advance wars type of game for the IPAD?[/QUOTE]

Uniwar is like a mini Starcraft meets Advanced Wars and is pretty fun. It has online multiplayer too. I'm just not sure if they have an iPad version or not. but of you don't mind zoomed in iPhone games it's cool.

Wow, just bought Rage HD for my ipod touch 4g. great game so far! motion controls for aiming is a bit wonky. First level was great, but then the calibration went all weird and I had to tilt it really high up to aim so I just used my fingers to aim the gun. lol

[quote name='storino03']Wow, just bought Rage HD for my ipod touch 4g. great game so far! motion controls for aiming is a bit wonky. First level was great, but then the calibration went all weird and I had to tilt it really high up to aim so I just used my fingers to aim the gun. lol[/QUOTE]

Is there any word on how it does on 3G/S devices?

There's now a free ad-supported version of TuneIn Radio. Aside from having ads, it doesn't record stations. That (and no ads) is in the paid version.

http://appshopper.com/music/tunein-radio

I'm hoping to find that this thing supports AAC+ streams. It's unclear from the description. EDIT: and it looks like it does. There's an AAC+ option in the settings, which is on by default (why would you turn it off?) EDIT: and it shows a lot more stream options for Indie Pop Rocks then PocketTunes does! I suspect I'll be buying the paid version now, though it's weird how it handles the playlist. I can tap a song title and it shows... other streams? I thought it was going to let me see the song in iTunes music store. Oh well.

So now that Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery for the iPad went universal, and the iPod/iPhone version got released, are there any differences between the versions? I planned on getting it for the iPhone but now that the iPad version is universal I'm hesitant. I guess I'm curious if the iPad version, when played on the iPhone, looks any different than the native iPhone version. If not I'll probably just wait until the iPad version goes on sale.

I went through and linked about half the games to appshopper. Also, we're eventually going to have to add links to HD versions of the game, as far as I could tell all of them are linked to the iPhone/iPod versions right now. [quote name='fignutz32']What about a "+"[/QUOTE] Won't work because some apps use that in the title, for instance Air Video + is the paid version of Air Video, however it is NOT universal. I want to avoid somebody buying it for iPad thinking it's universal only to be screwed out of a couple bucks. Underlined still works in CAG format, just not in the editing page.

[quote name='hollowfreak']So now that Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery for the iPad went universal, and the iPod/iPhone version got released, are there any differences between the versions? I planned on getting it for the iPhone but now that the iPad version is universal I'm hesitant. I guess I'm curious if the iPad version, when played on the iPhone, looks any different than the native iPhone version. If not I'll probably just wait until the iPad version goes on sale.[/QUOTE]

I think the content is exactly the same. From TouchArcade.com

"On the smaller screen, the game basically plays as described in our original review of the iPad version. There are things to like about both versions of the game. I like the game on the bigger screen of the iPad, but it looks awesome on the retina display. It's easier to share the experience with someone else on the iPad, which doesn't matter much if you're playing by yourself. What I like much more about the iPhone version is that the rotation of the device to sheath and unsheath your sword feels incredibly natural compared to, as stated in the review, like driving a bus."

[quote name='Liveforlaughs76']I went through and linked about half the games to appshopper. Also, we're eventually going to have to add links to HD versions of the game, as far as I could tell all of them are linked to the iPhone/iPod versions right now. Won't work because some apps use that in the title, for instance Air Video + is the paid version of Air Video, however it is NOT universal. I want to avoid somebody buying it for iPad thinking it's universal only to be screwed out of a couple bucks.

Edit: fuck it erased most of my work...[/QUOTE]

PM'ed you. Sorry about messing up your work. I was editing it at (apparently) the same time. Great minds think alike I guess. Maybe an "I'm editing the wiki now" post with an edit when you're done is good. At least until we get all the Recommended games linked. I'm not touching it any more today. :lol:

[quote name='LuisRM']PM'ed you. Sorry about messing up your work. I was editing it at (apparently) the same time. Great minds think alike I guess. Maybe an "I'm editing the wiki now" post with an edit when you're done is good. At least until we get all the Recommended games linked. I'm not touching it any more today. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Haha yeah it's all good. I'm gonna go through the previous versions and put our work together. I'll edit this post when I'm done.

Edit: Done for now

There are a bunch of hidden object games for the iPad are appropriately on sale for Easter $.99 each. Don't know which ones are good, if anyone can give out recommendations that would be cool.

Frankenstein the Dismembered Bride HD
http://appshopper.com/games/frankenstein-the-dismembered-bride-hd

Secrets of the Vatican HD
http://appshopper.com/games/secrets-of-the-vatican-hd

A Girl in the City extended edition HD
http://appshopper.com/games/a-girl-in-the-city-extended-edition-hd

Aladin and the Enchanted Lamp extended edition HD
http://appshopper.com/games/aladin-et-la-lampe-merveilleuse-extended-edition-hd

Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde extended edition HD
http://appshopper.com/games/dr-jekyll-et-mr-hyde-extended-edition-hd

Alice in Wonderland HD
http://appshopper.com/games/alice-hd

Public Enimies: Bonnie and Clyde HD
http://appshopper.com/games/public-enemies-bonnie-clyde-hd

The Three Musketeers HD
http://appshopper.com/games/the-three-musketeers-hd

A Vampire Romance HD
http://appshopper.com/games/a-vampire-romance-hd

FBI Paranormal HD
http://appshopper.com/games/fbi-paranormal-case-hd

Treasure Island HD
http://appshopper.com/games/treasure-island-hd

Around the World in 80 Days
http://appshopper.com/games/around-the-world-in-80-days-hd

Jack the Ripper HD
http://appshopper.com/games/jack-the-ripper-hd

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea HD
http://appshopper.com/games/20-000-leagues-under-the-sea-hd

The Profiler HD
http://appshopper.com/games/the-profiler-hd

The Time Machine HD
http://appshopper.com/games/the-time-machine-hd

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']want to get S&S but on budget -_-[/QUOTE]

I want to get it too, but I already have so much to play I should hold off and wait for a sale.

All of those hidden picture games above have pretty mediocre/bad scores. Going to avoid, I think.

Huge sale over the weekend for Easter. Highlights are NBA Jam for $2 and Dead Space for $3.

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/Various/iPhone+and+iPad+game+sales/news.asp?c=29282

EA

iPhone

$0.99
Monopoly
Max and the Magic Marker
FIFA 11
The Game of Life
Scrabble
Need For Speed Shift
The Sims 3 Ambitions
Battlefield: Bad Company 2

$1.99

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit
NBA Jam
Fight Night Champion

$2.99
Dead Space
The Sims 3

$4.99

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12

iPad

$0.99
Pictureka!
Reckless Racing HD
Command and Conquer: Red Alert

$1.99
Max and the Magic Marker

$2.99
Risk: The Official Game

$4.99
Scrabble
Rock Band Reloaded

$6.99
Dead Space
FIFA 11

SEGA

iPhone

$0.99
Super Monkey Ball 1
Super Monkey Ball 2
Altered Beast

iPad

$2.99
ChuChu Rocket!

ASSORTED

iPhone

$0.99

Across Age DX
Silverfish
Mahjong Artifacts 2
Stand O’Food
Supermarket Mania
Mushroom Age
Cartoon Wars 2: Heroes
Blokus

iPad

$2.99
Supermarket Mania HD
Stand O’Food HD
Mahjong Artifacts: Chapter 2 HD
Mushroom Age HD

UNIVERSAL

$0.99
Etolis: Arena

Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego was released 2 years ago on the blackberry I would what is taking so long to just port it over to the iphone.

I use to spend hours playing the original on the Apple II.

Yeah! Scrabble for iPad will be $5! Glad I waited. I might also pick up Reckless Racing HD for 99 cents. Not sure about that one, though - I haven't really even played the iPhone version even....

Also, how's Risk for iPad? Worth $3? Pictureka! for 99 cents?

EDIT: FYI, the prices don't actually seem to be live yet, even though that article says it's supposed to start today.

[quote name='pROvIs']I will be picking up Dead Space and possibly NBA Jam. Wish Mirror's edge would go on sale again.[/QUOTE]

Getting sick of the UK always getting these sales. The last time they had a great sale, we got nothing but like Scrabble on sale for $1 less. Don't hold your breath.

[quote name='mgford11']Getting sick of the UK always getting these sales. The last time they had a great sale, we got nothing but like Scrabble on sale for $1 less. Don't hold your breath.[/QUOTE]
I think we will see the sale its just not live yet. I'm hoping for something worth buying. There hasn't been much for sales this week.

[quote name='TheRock88']Huge sale over the weekend for Easter. Highlights are NBA Jam for $2 and Dead Space for $3.

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/Various/iPhone+and+iPad+game+sales/news.asp?c=29282[/QUOTE]

It appears that the list on the pocketgamer site have been updated? It looks like a bunch of them are actually $0.99, including NBA Jam (woohoo, that's the one that I wanted most!)

iPhone 59p/99c

Monopoly
Max and the Magic Marker
FIFA 11
The Game of Life
Scrabble
Need For Speed Shift
The Sims 3 Ambitions
NBA Jam
Fight Night Champion
Dead Space
The Sims 3
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12

iPad 59p/99c

Pictureka!
Reckless Racing HD
Max and the Magic Marker
Dead Space
Scrabble
FIFA 11

Guess it's time to delete some old apps...

(P.S. GO GIANTS)

[quote name='mr_bungle']DS finally went on sale. Is the iPad version vastly superior for $6?[/QUOTE]

I got dead space a few weeks ago when it was on sale, and it is pretty good. The controls work pretty well, but it is still tough without a controller. If you played the other dead space games, then you will probably like this. The graphics and audio on the iPad are great, and the story is also good.

[quote name='thirtytwoutside']It appears that the list on the pocketgamer site have been updated? It looks like a bunch of them are actually $0.99, including NBA Jam (woohoo, that's the one that I wanted most!)

(P.S. GO GIANTS)[/QUOTE]

Wow, if thats right then I'd actually pick up both Dead Space and the HD version for my Touch and iPad. Thanks for the update. Hope it's not just $0.99 cents for Europe.

And hell yeah, go G-Men!

[quote name='thirtytwoutside']It appears that the list on the pocketgamer site have been updated? It looks like a bunch of them are actually $0.99, including NBA Jam (woohoo, that's the one that I wanted most!)

iPhone 59p/99c

Monopoly
Max and the Magic Marker
FIFA 11
The Game of Life
Scrabble
Need For Speed Shift
The Sims 3 Ambitions
NBA Jam
Fight Night Champion
Dead Space
The Sims 3
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12

iPad 59p/99c

Pictureka!
Reckless Racing HD
Max and the Magic Marker
Dead Space
Scrabble
FIFA 11

(P.S. GO GIANTS)[/QUOTE]

Wow if those are dropped to that price, I may buy every one of them.

[quote name='pROvIs']Wow if those are dropped to that price, I may buy every one of them.[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly. Originally I was just going to get NBA Jam @ $2, but if Dead Space, Fight Night, The Sims 3, etc are all $1 as well... hell, I'll just get all of them. Smart move, EA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back