iPod Touch Conga - brand new TRAINN site!

I wanted to get it back onto Sunday rotation, it's easier for me. It got shifted to Monday rotation 2 weeks in a row, so both groups got the same amount of time (group a had an 8 day week sun-mon, then group b had a 7 day week mon-mon. then group a had a 6 day week mon-sun).

It's green now

[quote name='DJSteel']1 more referral...and I'm off the conga... the conga will get shorter...[/QUOTE]

eh, I thought about it, but it looked like Silver wasn't getting any love.

[quote name='SMMM']It's green now

eh, I thought about it, but it looked like Silver wasn't getting any love.[/quote]

it's cool..no problem on my end...just putting it out there for anyone who is planning to join..

bumpy!

And just so this post isn't totally useless, has anyone seen obvious spam emails show up on their referral list?

[email protected], no offer completed. But if he/she/it goes green that'd be badass! but unlikely.

Sorry guys, I'm in the middle of exams and I'm also trying to find a place to live in January as I'm moving to the US temporarily, it's all a bit of a nightmare.

Hopefully things are up to date now. imnotatfault, you never posted with your info (offer/link/who you signed up under). However, I've added you in place of kinkhaid, is this correct? Did kinkhaid ever go green? I need full details so I can make sure that everyone is in the right place in line.

Rotated btw.

I did post with my info, however, I originally wrote that I signed up under DJSteel instead of Mars or vice versa. However, my post is up, including my referral link. Wasn't trying to be a jerk, just making sure I didn't get skipped over. Hope the exams/moving stuff isn't too bad, as moving is in my book the most stressful thing in the world to deal with.

Thanks for your understanding. So who did you sign up under? Do you know? I just ask so that we can keep track of how many refs everyone got.

Yeah, moving is turning out to be quite stressful as I basically arrive on the 29th of Dec and have to find a place right away, and I don't know the area or anything. At least it's Hawaii! But expensive...

[quote name='sirki11a1ot']http://www.ipodvideos4free.com/default.aspx?r=997812

Hey sign up under me and complete a offer and i will send you a wireless xbox 360 controller just let me know what name you signed up with and when it gets confirmed you let me know so i can go check and I will send you one.

P.s. I have about 4 controllers left got them free using club live[/QUOTE]

this is irrelevant. go somewhere else.

[quote name='jetlitheone']Isn't this supposed to rotate?[/QUOTE]
Looking over posts, it was rotated on the 7th, then likely 14th, and then the 21st.

bread's done
Back