It's a OTT,

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']That SF x Tekken and Tekken x SF games sound kinda interesting, but you have to wonder that one will obviously sell more than the other. It's an interesting approach and I'm really curious how that turns out and if it possibly opens the doors for a SF x MK game.[/QUOTE]
lollllllllllll

[quote name='seanr1221']Hm, the CW isn't coming in over the air.

My gf is upset.

Temp, I got that tv. Best Buy price matched it and took 1,000.00 off.[/QUOTE]

Which one? The LCD or the LED?

Haha. Finally got my free copy of ODST.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']That SF x Tekken and Tekken x SF games sound kinda interesting, but you have to wonder that one will obviously sell more than the other. It's an interesting approach and I'm really curious how that turns out and if it possibly opens the doors for a SF x MK game.[/QUOTE]

I believe it is the wackest idea yet.

Morning, OTT.

I hate the timed jumping puzzles in ACII...so frustrating. :bomb:

But do you know what is worse,
the "Capture the Flag" quest. Seems like everytime I tackle him, before I get up and run away he already has the flag back. A few times he didnt even tackle me, would just be running behind me and do a 180, with the message Opponent has Flag. I am literally stuck at this part of the game.
:bomb: :bomb:

image.php
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=14188

[quote name='tiredfornow']*video*

:rofl: / #-o @ "bitch, I look like Goku - put up in my old schoo"

Kills me that this idiot is so popular.[/QUOTE]

At the show I went to Thursday, the opener was some random kid from around here who just rhymed over a beat. In his last song, at one point he cut himself off mid word and said, "Uh.......uh-oh.......uh-...uh-REEEEEEEEEEEEEMIIIIIIIIIIIX!" I was already laughing my ass off at some of his lyrics and that just pushed me over the edge.

[quote name='seanr1221']Working until 8:30.[/QUOTE]

That's too long of a day. I hope you're working at the business you own.

Cuz it's tooooooooo tough out there.

Signed up for a dental plan. 1/3 the price of insurance, and you don't have to be a paying member for a year to get a root canal or any other big time work done. It's not insurance - they just give you a discount on dental services. The only real difference is that you have to pay for cleanings/checkups and you can use it 2 days after you sign up. You get a 50% discount on pretty much everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='corrosivefrost']What the fuck is wrong with him?

And did that Youtube video say it was playing on Official Soodmeg TV?[/QUOTE]

What the hell?

EDIT: Ahhh I see what you are looking at. Sodmg.. What the fuck is that about? Seriously, that is dangerous close too my name and really annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back