It's a OTT,

Status
Not open for further replies.
j6n2ub.jpg

Bioshocked, you did what I tried getting the coward Castle Rybread to do for years.

I've got a weird craving for some Fruitopia drinks. They stopped making them in the US in 2001, but I heard they still make them in Canada.

The time it takes to put files from my computer's hard drive --> my external hard drive --> my PS3 needs to be much quicker.

Great. I get home and a large portion of my DVD collection, a couple of my Blus, and a hand full of my PS3 games are missing. fuck even half my change jar is gone.

It's feels fantastic having to accuse my brother of stealing my shit when I am gone.

[quote name='Brak']I finished Lost, yesterday. The last episode made me cwy.[/QUOTE]

I'm in season 4, The Constant got me pretty choked up.

fuck. I went bowling after donating plasma and my arm feels like it's about to fall off. I couldn't even pick up my glass of alcohol last night after that. :X

[quote name='lordwow']I'm in season 4, The Constant got me pretty choked up.[/QUOTE]
Then wait until the final season!

[quote name='Rocko']OTT, do I want to hook my computer up to my 27" 1080p LCD HDTV via VGA or DVI?[/QUOTE]

DVI is generally consider a better/higher bandwidth connection than VGA. It supports higher resolution levels.

Edit: Well it seems DVI limits your refresh rate to 60hz vs 75 with the D-sub (never knew that). So, try both- the D-sub might be better for gaming but you might need to use DVI to get full resolution.

Thanks, I'll read that in a bit. dvi vs. vga is the only decision I need to make and then I can order the cables I'll need for my dorm.

That SF x Tekken and Tekken x SF games sound kinda interesting, but you have to wonder that one will obviously sell more than the other. It's an interesting approach and I'm really curious how that turns out and if it possibly opens the doors for a SF x MK game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back