It's a OTT,

Status
Not open for further replies.
gifko_10.gif

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']man marvel vs capcom 3 looks so cool[/QUOTE]

Surprisingly so does Street Fighter X Tekken, though I imagine Tekken X Street Fighter will have a Tekken look to it. I wonder if they'll just split up the roster between the games, while of course keeping a few of the major characters on both games.

As for MvsC 3, I wish Capcom adds Falcon from Power Stone, or any other PS character to the roster.

I dont even care about halo but really want that limited edition xbox bundle. Its a pretty good deal and I need to upgrade anyway.

Hey PC experts, trying to clear up some HD space for Starcraft II tomorrow and have been going through the add/remove programs to see what I can delete. I see that I have five Java updates that look like:

Java (TM) 6 Update 18
Java (TM) 6 Update 2
Java (TM) 6 Update 3
Java (TM) 6 Update 5
Java (TM) 6 Update 7

So question is, can I just delete all the older ones and keep the newest one (which I assume would be 18)?

[quote name='TheRock88']Hey PC experts, trying to clear up some HD space for Starcraft II tomorrow and have been going through the add/remove programs to see what I can delete. I see that I have five Java updates that look like:

Java (TM) 6 Update 18
Java (TM) 6 Update 2
Java (TM) 6 Update 3
Java (TM) 6 Update 5
Java (TM) 6 Update 7

So question is, can I just delete all the older ones and keep the newest one (which I assume would be 18)?[/QUOTE]

Yup, you can delete the old ones to your heart's content. You only need the newest one.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']No. Go to Blackwater. The game's not over until you see the credits.[/QUOTE]

Hmm so there's more to do in Red Dead
when you start playing as Jack Marsten? Because I've been meandering around for awhile and nothing is happening.

EDIT: Ahh I see now how to get it going. Thanks for letting me know or I would've thought I was done.

[quote name='Maklershed']Read
A Clash of Kings
A Game of Thrones
Treasure Island
The Glass Castle: A Memoir
Duma Key: A Novel
Feed
Ship of Fools
Brave New World
Ender's Game

Unread
Dune (40th Anniversary Edition)

There we go. Now I'm done w/ Red Dead.

@Mojimbo - yeah like you said though, they're mostly the older ones. Right now I'm reading Dune and it seems to be filled with a lot of weird typos. But some of them (Like Game of Thrones and Clash of Kings) I don't think had any.

I was "flipping" through one of those free classics on the Sony display models at BBy and saw a few random errors. I imagine those are from some marginally proofread OCR scans.

It should be "turtle puts half a bag of m&ms in his mouth." I mean, you don't want to be shifting from past tense to present tense. That would be showing the child-adults poor grammar.

Don't give that to LP for free, JFD.

Draw a picture of a Transformer in there and he'll pay you at least $50 for it.

I mean, the guy is loaded with debt but he isn't gonna let that get in the way of his unbridled, infant-like happiness. This is America goddammit.

I can't make out the writing, I just saw the cool pictures. But I would have read it first before I would consider reading it to him...and if its inappropriate I would just make up a new story.

This is what they say:

'sheep has a lazy eye but her mom says her eyes are only doing cartwheels. sometimes she wears an eye patch for fun and has epileptic seizures.'
'turtle puts half a bag of m&m's in his mouth because it's his birthday. later he checked his phone hoping for calls and vomited. he called it 'birthday bulimia''
'giraffe is home-schooled because he is one weird lookin octopus and all the kids make fun of him.'

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back