It's the Super Happy Funtime Jailbait Appreciation thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Trakan']Guile, you're 29? I did not know that.[/QUOTE]

28. I'll be 29 in October. I feel like an old fart now! :lol:

Your are right about that episode dcfox. Basically she was stealing Kelly's thunder at school.

Since I haven't read through this whole thread, I'm sorry if someone brought her up already, but anyone else think that Hermione from Harry Potter's a fox? :baby:

She's gotta be jailbait...

[quote name='balzak520']Since I haven't read through this whole thread, I'm sorry if someone brought her up already, but anyone else think that Hermione from Harry Potter's a fox? :baby:

She's gotta be jailbait...[/QUOTE]

Especialy in the trailer for the 4th movie. Holy-zombie-jesus.

[quote name='balzak520']Since I haven't read through this whole thread, I'm sorry if someone brought her up already, but anyone else think that Hermione from Harry Potter's a fox? :baby:

I've been waiting for her to 'ripen' a bit. ;):D

One of my friends said that ... after the second movie. :lol:

He later retracted the statement, but in my mind it still stands. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Sorry, I'm on a bit of an American Psycho trip. Phil will likely be gone before week's end. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Shit I'm just glad you took away the avatar of yourself. You look TOO much like me. shudders.

[quote name='tauruskatt']Boo.[/QUOTE]

She lives! :D But does not approve. :cry:

I don't know why I would have expected different. :lol:

[quote name='Sarang01']Shit I'm just glad you took away the avatar of yourself. You look TOO much like me. shudders.[/QUOTE]

:shock: Ok, now I'm a little bit freaked out. :lol:

[quote name='Sarang01']Shit I'm just glad you took away the avatar of yourself. You look TOO much like me. shudders.[/QUOTE]

it's cause I left for a bit, isn't it?? :cry:

oh well, had to...

>.>

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']She lives! :D But does not approve. :cry:

I don't know why I would have expected different. :lol:

[/QUOTE]

lol, no I was only trying to scare you!

but yes, I indeed to not approve of this Phil-trip you have gone on in my absence, lol.

[quote name='tauruskatt']lol, no I was only trying to scare you!

but yes, I indeed to not approve of this Phil-trip you have gone on in my absence, lol.[/QUOTE]

It's a recent thing, and will be gone shortly.

Subbie's evil twin mayhap? Or is subbie the evil twin? :lol:

[quote name='jaykrue']Subbie's evil twin mayhap? Or is subbie the evil twin? :lol:[/QUOTE]

We're all evil on the inside; I'm just not adept at hiding it. Or maybe I don't feel the need in this place. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']We're all evil on the inside; I'm just not adept at hiding it. Or maybe I don't feel the need in this place. :lol:[/QUOTE]

While true, if you're more than 50% evil that makes you more evil than say a person who is only 35% evil and thus makes you evil.. ;):)

[quote name='balzak520']... Hermione...[/QUOTE]

This needs pictoral accompaniment.

hermione37if.jpg

That's better. :cool:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']This needs pictoral accompaniment.

hermione37if.jpg

That's better. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Can someone clarify how to pronounce her name? I'm not a big HP fan so I don't know the proper way to say it. Is it Her-mony or Her-moyn or Her-moy-nee?

[quote name='jaykrue']Can someone clarify how to pronounce her name? I'm not a big HP fan so I don't know the proper way to say it. Is it Her-mony or Her-moyn or Her-moy-nee?[/QUOTE]

Her-mion-E

mion == lion.

I think. I try not to answer to confidently in case I'm wrong. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Her-mion-E

mion == lion.

I think. I try not to answer to confidently in case I'm wrong. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yep, thats it. Her-my-o-nee.

harryfire.jpg

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']One of my friends said that ... after the second movie. :lol:

He later retracted the statement, but in my mind it still stands. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Haha, I said that after the first...I know I'm sick.... :( She's just so cute though.

[quote name='Rihan']Yep, thats it. Her-my-o-nee.

harryfire.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Omg...:drool:...I think she will probably grow up to be one of the prettiest women ever.

Not that I wouldn't hit it now. ;-):whistle2:\"

For the record, her name is Emma Watson. I get the strange suspicion that we will be hearing more of her after she's done with the HP's.

[quote name='balzak520']Haha, I said that after the first...I know I'm sick.... :( She's just so cute though.

Omg...:drool:...I think she will probably grow up to be one of the prettiest women ever.

Not that I wouldn't hit it now. ;-):whistle2:\"

For the record, her name is Emma Watson. I get the strange suspicion that we will be hearing more of her after she's done with the HP's.[/QUOTE]

She is 15, maybe 16 right now, so who knows what will happen after the HP movies....or if she will even do them all.

so.....this looks like a good place to ask..........anyone free to babysit next friday?

Just saw War of the Worlds, and I have to put it out there: Dakota Fanning. Of course I've had my eye on her since I Am Sam, but now she's really getting there. :drool: :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Just saw War of the Worlds, and I have to put it out there: Dakota Fanning. Of course I've had my eye on her since I Am Sam, but now she's really getting there. :drool: :lol:[/QUOTE]

Just startin' to 'ripen' right? ;):lol::applause:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Just saw War of the Worlds, and I have to put it out there: Dakota Fanning. Of course I've had my eye on her since I Am Sam, but now she's really getting there. :drool: :lol:[/QUOTE]

I have to disagree with you there.................................and maybe form some new questions.
But, Michelle T.( :drool: ) from your sig is definitely right on, even though she is legal now.
Emma Watson is shaping up very nicely too. :drool:

Sub... that new av is creepy... yet sexy...

I think this thread is affecting my dreams in... less than legal fashions...

Oh yea, I saw Beautiful Girls... creepy...

I don't know what to say...Dakota Fanning was 6 when she filmed I Am Sam...

and the thread just treads deeper into dangerous territory...

It seems like your taste gets younger and younger everyday. I'm just waiting for the day when you're spotted hanging around Planned Parenthood :lol:

[quote name='b0bx13']It seems like your taste gets younger and younger everyday. I'm just waiting for the day when you're spotted hanging around Planned Parenthood :lol:[/QUOTE]
:rofl:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='Kayden']Sub... that new av is creepy... yet sexy...

I think this thread is affecting my dreams in... less than legal fashions...

Oh yea, I saw Beautiful Girls... creepy...[/QUOTE]

Thanks? :oops: :lol:

But she was good in it, right?

This needs a pic to go with it ...

46059gq.jpg

Talk about ripe on the vine. :drool: :lol:

LOL, Kurt Angle and Carlito should be in this topic. They both said they wanted to "take out" Hulk Hogan's 16 year old daughter on WWE Raw tonight, lol.

[quote name='Kayden']Shes gunna give me nightmares...[/QUOTE]

Now are they nightmares because no matter how hard you try you can't satisfy her needs as a woman? ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Now are they nightmares because no matter how hard you try you can't satisfy her needs as a woman? ;)[/QUOTE]

I think it has more to do with the fact that she looks dead...

I think a good poll question when new blood is posted can be, "Age? Single Digits or Double Digits?"

Also, nearing 500. I think that deserves a spiffy new title and/or thread.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']I think a good poll question when new blood is posted can be, "Age? Single Digits or Double Digits?"

Also, nearing 500. I think that deserves a spiffy new title and/or thread.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure we have the support for another thread. :cry:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']And that's a problem how? :drool: ;)[/QUOTE]
Christ, and I was only joking about the Planned Parenthood thing :whistle2:|

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I'm not sure we have the support for another thread. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I'm surprised this one is still going...

And its only pedofilia if you're attracted to girls that haven't gone through puberty. The OP girl has obviously gone through puberty. :bouncy::bouncy:

[quote name='Kayden']I'm surprised this one is still going...

And its only pedofilia if you're attracted to girls that haven't gone through puberty. The OP girl has obviously gone through puberty. :bouncy::bouncy:[/QUOTE]

You know, I think my surprise has worn off on this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back