It's the Super Happy Funtime Jailbait Appreciation thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Kayden']:rofl:

There are a couple of people I wouldn't sodomizing... but I wouldn't wanna rape anyone.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

That reminds me ... I tried to leave a comment on Ruthie's page , but they deleted it. It said:
I want to stick my peepee in her brown place.

It was a joke, honest. 8-[ :oops: :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
:hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:[/QUOTE]

You know how you have one of those pacts with your girlfriend where she's HAS to give you one person you're allowed to have sex with guilt-free? She's mine. :lol:

[quote name='jaykrue']You know how you have one of those pacts with your girlfriend where she's HAS to give you one person you're allowed to have sex with guilt-free? She's mine. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Do you tell them about the time machine? :lol:

EDIT: I'm thinking of making this my sig:

natsig3nb.jpg

:whistle2:k

EDIT2: I now have 86 posts in this thread. :cool: :lol:

EDIT3: I up and did it. (the sig, obviously) :cool: :drool: :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Do you tell them about the time machine? :lol:

EDIT: I'm thinking of making this my sig:

natsig3nb.jpg

:whistle2:k

EDIT2: I now have 86 posts in this thread. :cool: :lol:[/QUOTE]

The time machine will stay a secret. No way am I gonna cause a temporal anomaly by spilling the beans to some greedy schmuck who'll just use it to make a lot of money. Better to be used for sex. ;)

[quote name='jaykrue']The time machine will stay a secret. No way am I gonna cause a temporal anomaly by spilling the beans to some greedy schmuck who'll just use it to make a lot of money. Better to be used for sex. ;)[/QUOTE]

The last thing we need is you running up and down the timeline, banging all the hot women from all corners of the space-time continuum. Didn't someone teach you the rules about being your own grandfather and all that? :roll:

[quote name='Kayden']She just doesn't do it for me at any age.[/QUOTE]
are you shittin me? Watch Closer! She has some awesome shots in that movie.............although it did throw me that she would do that role...............but better viewing for me. She was fucking hot on Where the Heart Is in them damn jeans.

Note: I really hope most of those posts about abusing young Natalie by Sub were a joke. She is a beautiful girl but damn.

[quote name='Santurio']are you shittin me? Watch Closer! She has some awesome shots in that movie.............although it did throw me that she would do that role...............but better viewing for me. She was fucking hot on Where the Heart Is in them damn jeans.[/QUOTE]

Hmm ... Where the Heart Is ... isn't that a chick flick? Probably, as I don't own it yet.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Hmm ... Where the Heart Is ... isn't that a chick flick? Probably, as I don't own it yet.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it is, but I didn't care!!
Plus, I want to complete my Natalie Portman collection.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Hmm ... Where the Heart Is ... isn't that a chick flick? Probably, as I don't own it yet.[/QUOTE]
You don't have a lot of chick flicks, you use Barbie movies to get your girlfreind in the mood.

[quote name='Santurio']Yeah it is, but I didn't care!!
Plus, I want to complete my Natalie Portman collection.[/QUOTE]

I have ... 7 movies that Natalie appeared in. :lol:

[quote name='Quackzilla']You don't have a lot of chick flicks, you use Barbie movies to get your girlfreind in the mood.[/QUOTE]

I have a few ... Bend it Like Beckham, Bring it On, The Lizzie McGuire Movie ... probably more but I'm not sure. Some of them are boarderline chick flicks. :lol:

[quote name='Santurio']Note: I really hope most of those posts about abusing young Natalie by Sub were a joke. She is a beautiful girl but damn.[/QUOTE]

It's not abuse if she wants it. ;) :lol:

true true...................it just pains me to imagine her getting done dirty!! But I would like to give it a shot!!! :drool: :drool: ;)

Edit: The Natalie now, not the Natalie from like 10 yrs ago.
Don't get me wrong I would have hit 15 yr old NP but back then. I wouldn't hit 15 yr old NP now. I have been "fan", sexual stalker, of hers since I first saw her, but it wasn't dirty since we are about the same age, but now it's just wrong.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']She's actually older than I am. :oops: :lol:[/QUOTE]
and she always has been but not when you are strokin to the younger version. ;)
:lol: :lol:

But I am actually older than her but I don't mind that one bit. It's only a couple of yrs

[quote name='Santurio']and she always has been but not when you are strokin to the younger version. ;)
:lol: :lol:

But I am actually older than her but I don't mind that one bit. It's only a couple of yrs[/QUOTE]

Hey, just because I think she is/was hot doesn't mean there's any strokin' going on. :shame: :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Hey, just because I think she is/was hot doesn't mean there's any strokin' going on. :shame: :lol:[/QUOTE]
:whistle2:#

At least I can applaud you on your choice of women!! Then and Now. :applause:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Just watched Closer. She's still perfect after all these years. :lol:

I may have to grab some caps tomorrow ... :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Yes..........................yes she is. I would have to tip my hat to you and agree completely.

[quote name='Moxio']Wait... how old IS she?[/QUOTE]

The OP's post is 11 yrs old. The recent one that I just posted is 16 yrs old. And yes, this is how a lot of young japanese girls are marketed if they hope to achieve idol status.

[quote name='jaykrue']The OP's post is 11 yrs old. The recent one that I just posted is 16 yrs old. And yes, this is how a lot of young japanese girls are marketed if they hope to achieve idol status.[/QUOTE]

And that's why I love Japan. :cool: :lol:

I found a new emoticon at AGNPH (don't ask) that you guys (read: Sub, Jay) might be interested in.

jerkit5.gif

It lacks the subtle humor of :joystick:, and it's a bit NSFW. But still entertaining. Not to mention the panting face after the initial grin which is really creepy.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Damn your sig is huge. Every thread you post in now needs a 56k warning. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yup. Somehow it was killed by something, so I just got rid of what they left, which was a strip o' HTML. Whomever it was. *Goes shifty-eyed at mods, admins.*

[quote name='Tiphireth']Yup. Somehow it was killed by something, so I just got rid of what they left, which was a strip o' HTML. Whomever it was. *Goes shifty-eyed at mods, admins.*[/QUOTE]

Sounds like someone did the right thing. :lol:

Gotta keep this on topic ...

Skye Sweetnam: fucking H:hot:T. Discuss.

EDIT: Proof.

skye8mw.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

EDIT: More proof.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Sounds like someone did the right thing. :lol:

Gotta keep this on topic ...

Skye Sweetnam: fucking H:hot:T. Discuss.

EDIT: Proof.

skye8mw.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

EDIT: More proof.[/QUOTE]

I'll do this democratically:

Demin clothing: Nay
High, lacy boots: Nay
Pouty facial expresion: Nay
Lack of shown boobie: Nay

This council declares S. Sweetnam unhot, we offer condolances to Sub.

Just kidding. ;) *fap fap* She looks familiar. What movies?

[quote name='Tiphireth']I'll do this democratically:

Demin clothing: Nay
High, lacy boots: Nay
Pouty facial expresion: Nay
Lack of shown boobie: Nay

This council declares S. Sweetnam unhot, we offer condolances to Sub.

Just kidding. ;) *fap fap* She looks familiar. What movies?[/QUOTE]

She's a singer/songwriter (or at least that's the claim). All I'm sure about is an appearance on RFR as well as doing the theme song. :lol:

She's 17 now, and she's Canadian. Also like Natalie and Scarlett she's really short. This is a coincidence which has nothing to do with my attraction. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']She's a singer/songwriter (or at least that's the claim). All I'm sure about is an appearance on RFR as well as doing the theme song. :lol:

She's 17 now, and she's Canadian. Also like Natalie and Scarlett she's really short. This is a coincidence which has nothing to do with my attraction. :lol:[/QUOTE]

But of course. She has the early 90's look going on in that second picture. I'm sure with a little :beer:, she could become :drool:.

[quote name='Tiphireth']Yup. Somehow it was killed by something, so I just got rid of what they left, which was a strip o' HTML. Whomever it was. *Goes shifty-eyed at mods, admins.*[/QUOTE]

Here's a hint, 1514K is too big for a sig. :roll: Next one, make it maybe 1/10th of that size?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back