It's the Super Happy Funtime Jailbait Appreciation thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='shrike4242']Here's a hint, 1514K is too big for a sig. :roll: Next one, make it maybe 1/10th of that size?[/QUOTE]

And that would still be a little big. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']And that would still be a little big. :lol:[/QUOTE]

True, though at least 151.4K is vaugely reasonable. 1514K, WTF?

[quote name='shrike4242']True, though at least 151.4K is vaugely reasonable. 1514K, WTF?[/QUOTE]

I believe that the limits on the old boards were 200x468 and 51K, though I can't be sure.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I believe that the limits on the old boards were 200x468 and 51K, though I can't be sure.[/QUOTE]

I believe you are correct.

Let's get this back on topic:

ellieseason40041eg.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Stacey Farber. She'll be 18 in about 2 months. She's another canadian.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Let's get this back on topic:

ellieseason40041eg.jpg

Stacey Farber. She'll be 18 in about 2 months. She's another canadian.[/QUOTE]

Looks like she's being interrogated.

[quote name='Tiphireth']Looks like she's being interrogated.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure what episode that's from or what exactly is going on. The point is she's hot. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Let's get this back on topic:

ellieseason40041eg.jpg

Stacey Farber. She'll be 18 in about 2 months. She's another canadian.[/QUOTE]

So.... close.... :drool:

Ok I know this is a "Jailbait Appreciation" thread but how about we do the whole "If you think this person looks hot you're definitely a Hebophile because that's clearly jailbait dressing sexy" posts a little bit here?
One set of twins comes to mind. They dressed like "Jailbait trying to dress sexy" and still have that look. Yes it's the OLSON twins and if you find them sexy right now even if they're legal you're a Hebophile given their look is still the same and not that different.
If you mistake girls that are young for being older and find them hot no biggie.

[quote name='Sarang01']If you mistake girls that are young for being older and find them hot no biggie.[/QUOTE]

But the whole point is that they're underage and hot. :lol:

[quote name='Kayden']Olson twins are ugly :puke:[/QUOTE]

They look like aliens or some shit.

But they are hot, and they are twins. Just don't look them in the face. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Natalie sig has been retired, for now. I think it made it too obvious that I'm actually not joking. :lol:[/QUOTE]

And who is the fresh meat on Sub's sig? :whistle2:s

[quote name='Tiphireth']And who is the fresh meat on Sub's sig? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

It's Elisha Cuthbert. Legal, blonde, but still somehow extremely hot. :lol:

Also, yet another Canadian. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']It's Elisha Cuthbert. Legal, blonde, but still somehow extremely hot. :lol:

Also, yet another Canadian. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Serious? I didn't recognize. (bitches)

[quote name='Kayden']I didn't even recognize subby..[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I'm on a bit of an American Psycho trip. Phil will likely be gone before week's end. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']
elishacuthbert8dj.jpg

You best recognize now. :cool:[/QUOTE]

+300 for the shirt. :drool::drool::drool: She barely looks like herself with all the black eye gunk.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']
elishacuthbert8dj.jpg

You best recognize now. :cool:[/QUOTE]

When I first saw this I thought it was Charlize Theron because the eye makeup kind of obscures the way her face looks.

[quote name='Tiphireth']+300 for the shirt. :drool::drool::drool: She barely looks like herself with all the black eye gunk.[/QUOTE]

Personally I can't resist the raccoon look. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Yeah, many of my Asian friends at mid-30s, but they still look mid-20s. I think it's the round faces that make them look younger.

troy

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Personally I can't resist the raccoon look. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:[/QUOTE]
She had it set to whore...

[quote name='jaykrue']
- Natalie Portman at age 15 was as flat as a board... still just a girl. Yuck. ----- - Jessica Alba at age 15 already had C-sized breasts... a young woman... and damn beautiful. ----- It's the breasts that make the difference, between a girl & a woman.
I sense a breast man in my presence. :applause::lol:[/QUOTE]Yeah well, how else would you know the difference between a pre-puberty girl, and a post-puberty woman? The breasts are the only visible sign.

troy

[quote name='electrictroy']Yeah well, how else would you know the difference between a pre-puberty girl, and a post-puberty woman? The breasts are the only visible sign.

troy[/QUOTE]

If there's grass on the field ... ;)

Besides, breast often show up around 12-14 and I thought I was the only one around here ok with that. :lol:

Again, I point to Jessica Alba, age 14..... she was already a woman. The age is irrelevant if you're just looking & admiring.

But sex/dating? Hands off 'til 18, unless you enjoy prison.

troy

[quote name='electrictroy']Again, I point to Jessica Alba, age 14..... she was already a woman. The age is irrelevant if you're just looking & admiring.

But sex/dating? Hands off 'til 18, unless you enjoy prison.

troy[/QUOTE]

Like I said, it's 16 here. :cool:

[quote name='jaykrue']The OP's post is 11 yrs old. The recent one that I just posted is 16 yrs old. And yes, this is how a lot of young japanese girls are marketed if they hope to achieve idol status.[/QUOTE]

So was Britney Spears and T.A.T.U. (even more risque).

Anywho...

Here was my crush when I was 13.

christinaapplegatemwckellyyvet.jpg

Milla Jovovich playing French exchange student Yvette on "Married With Children". she was 14 at the time as this episode aired in 1989. She was born in 1975. I was bon in 1976 so I don't feel bad remembering about it, lol. She was the hottest girl I ever saw at the time and every guy at school was wowed by her. Unfortunately this is the best pic I could find but it doesn't do her justice at all.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']So was Britney Spears and T.A.T.U. (even more risque).

Anywho...

Milla Jovovich playing French exchange student Yvette on "Married With Children". she was 14 at the time as this episode aired in 1989. She was born in 1975. I was bon in 1976 so I don't feel bad remembering about it, lol. She was the hottest girl I ever saw at the time and every guy at school was wowed by her. Unfortunately this is the best pic I could find but it doesn't do her justice at all.[/QUOTE]

Milla Jovovich is right near the top of my list and has been for some time. Unfortunately I was born at the end of '82 and never watched Married with Children so I missed out on what would surely have been a high point of my youth. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Milla Jovovich is right near the top of my list and has been for some time. Unfortunately I was born at the end of '82 and never watched Married with Children so I missed out on what would surely have been a high point of my youth. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I'm telling you man, even when I was in junior high and I saw Milla on MWC she was the definition of beautiful. She was perfect in everyway. How they didn't find a recurring role for her is beyond me.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I'm telling you man, even when I was in junior high and I saw Milla on MWC she was the definition of beautiful. She was perfect in everyway. How they didn't find a recurring role for her is beyond me.[/QUOTE]

I knew I recognized Milla from somewhere before Return to Blue Lagoon and Kuffs. :lol::applause:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Since I just used it in another thread, Scarlett at 16:

71zs.jpg

:hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool:[/QUOTE]

Yummy, just like grapes... they're good at any age. :lol:

I just found out that "Maeby" was in Three Kings. I've been wanting to watch that again and now I have a reason. :cool:

Of course, it was a minor role and she was 10. Still ...

aliashawkagrani41995374000ff.jpg

:drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool:

Also, today is Lindsay Lohan's 19th birthday ... I'm sure she'll be out getting drunk somewhere. Whatever happened to that cute little girl from The Parent Trap? :shame: :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'] Also, today is Lindsay Lohan's 19th birthday ... I'm sure she'll be out getting drunk somewhere. Whatever happened to that cute little girl from The Parent Trap? :shame: :lol:[/QUOTE]

She got an eating disorder and now looks like Skeletor.

Gone nearly a month and I see you perverts are still at it :lol:

I think I remember that episode, didn't she end up living in the Bundy's garage and Bud was spying on her.
[quote name='GuilewasNK']So was Britney Spears and T.A.T.U. (even more risque).

Anywho...

Milla Jovovich playing French exchange student Yvette on "Married With Children". she was 14 at the time as this episode aired in 1989. She was born in 1975. I was bon in 1976 so I don't feel bad remembering about it, lol. She was the hottest girl I ever saw at the time and every guy at school was wowed by her. Unfortunately this is the best pic I could find but it doesn't do her justice at all.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dcfox']Gone nearly a month and I see you perverts are still at it :lol:[/QUOTE]

Welcome back, we saved you a seat. ;)

Where were you anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back