It's the Super Happy Funtime Jailbait Appreciation thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='b0bx13']Well, I think its appropriate to mention that the leader of all the pedofiles here was found not guilty. :applause:[/QUOTE]

Pedophiles. I'm not a big MJ fan, but he did make Thriller. ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Pedophiles. I'm not a big MJ fan, but he did make Thriller. ;)[/QUOTE]
Jesus, and I'm usually the grammar/spelling nazi....I guess this is what happens when you're unemployed, wake up at 3, and haven't had any caffiene :)

[quote name='weimerwanger']Regarding the 5 year old that was preggers: did anyone notice what her name is?[/QUOTE]

Why? Do you want to pass her a love note in class?

[quote name='evilmregg']Why? Do you want to pass her a love note in class?[/QUOTE]

She's much older now and she puts out.

(I know that was horrible, but, eh).

[quote name='Backlash']She's much older now and she puts out.

(I know that was horrible, but, eh).[/QUOTE]

Uh, she's more than just 'much older'. She's practically a living corpse. 66 yrs old and living in Mexico, her name is Lina Medina.

[quote name='jaykrue']Uh, she's more than just 'much older'. She's practically a living corpse. 66 yrs old and living in Mexico, her name is Lina Medina.[/QUOTE]

Now THAT is hot. We need a granny appreciation thread up in here!

[quote name='weimerwanger']... my point was that her name was "lina" I guess that was way under the radar.[/QUOTE]

Sir, I'm going to have to ask you leave the Lina bashing to the professionals. :cool:

[quote name='evilmregg']Now THAT is hot. We need a granny appreciation thread up in here![/QUOTE]

Hell no. I hate the elderly. Well, basically just the ones who can't care for themselves and just sit back and collect my hard (well, not really) earned money. :evil:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Hell no. I hate the elderly. Well, basically just the ones who can't care for themselves and just sit back and collect my hard (well, not really) earned money. :evil:[/QUOTE]

Actually Subby-poo, they sit back and collect THEIR hard earned money. That's that whole point of pensions and social security.

However, I think you need to die if you can't go to the bathroom anymore. I think its really sad the amount of time and effort we expend on people that can't live unassisted, people that are comatose for 20 years or people with diseases like alzheimers.

What is the point of living if you spend it in a bed shitting yourself? Why keep living if you can't remember what you did 2 minutes before hand or family members? Would you really want to spend 20 years unconcious waiting to possibly wake up? Everything you knew would be different.

I wish people were more accepting of death.

[quote name='Kayden']Actually Subby-poo, they sit back and collect THEIR hard earned money. That's that whole point of pensions and social security.

However, I think you need to die if you can't go to the bathroom anymore. I think its really sad the amount of time and effort we expend on people that can't live unassisted, people that are comatose for 20 years or people with diseases like alzheimers.

What is the point of living if you spend it in a bed shitting yourself? Why keep living if you can't remember what you did 2 minutes before hand or family members? Would you really want to spend 20 years unconcious waiting to possibly wake up? Everything you knew would be different.

I wish people were more accepting of death.[/QUOTE]

That's how it's supposed to be, but in actuality I'm never getting my SS money so fuck those old bastards. :lol:

Modern health care really is a bitch. So many people are allowed (forced) to live much longer than they should.

[quote name='Tiphireth']Nevar! It's just not Sub without underage girls as his desktop. :shame:

Besides, the background and the white trenchcoat are pretty ho-hum.[/QUOTE]

Ho-hum? You know there's more to shot composition than exposed skin. ;) :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Ho-hum? You know there's more to shot composition than exposed skin. ;) :lol:[/QUOTE]

She looks vaguely corpse-like in that picture... which is right up my alley. :lol:

[quote name='evilmregg']She looks vaguely corpse-like in that picture... which is right up my alley. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Hell yeah. :drool: :drool: :drool:

[quote name='Tiphireth']This is what I'm talking about. :drool::drool::drool: (NSFW.)
[/QUOTE]

They aren't even real ...

[quote name='jaykrue']Still, there ARE better pics that show off the lovely Elisha.[/QUOTE]

True, but I just like the pic ... it's not just about the girl, I take the whole image into consideration. Same with my sig (and the previous Scarlett one, though you wouldn't know it by looking at it).

If that makes me just a little bit gay, then I can live with that. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']True, but I just like the pic ... it's not just about the girl, I take the whole image into consideration. Same with my sig (and the previous Scarlett one, though you wouldn't know it by looking at it).

If that makes me just a little bit gay, then I can live with that. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I think you'd actually get more women if you were gay...

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']They aren't even real ...[/QUOTE]

Meh.. I tried to find a picture I liked of some real girl, but no success.

[quote name='Tiphireth']Meh.. I tried to find a picture I liked of some real girl, but no success.[/QUOTE]

At least those two didn't have tails. :lol: :puke:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']At least those two didn't have tails. :lol: :puke:[/QUOTE]

I also noticed the lack of horse penis....

[quote name='Kayden']I also noticed the lack of horse penis....[/QUOTE]

Mmmm ... horse penis. Now there's something you can really sink your teeth into. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Sounds like you've made a huge mistake. :lol:

Side note: Maeby is hot. I don't think I've ever mentioned that, so ... yeah.[/QUOTE]

aliashawkagrani41995374000ff.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

[quote name='Tiphireth']*no, I don't think we need that link, thanks*[/QUOTE]

Holy NSFW, Batman!

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Lets try to keep this on topic. More teen girls, less horse cock. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Holy NSFW, Batman!

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Lets try to keep this on topic. More teen girls, less horse cock. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Oi, oi, I tagged it, finally. I know how you guys all bent out of shape when you see something mummy wouldn't like. ;)

Now to find a teenage mare with a teeny-weeny peener..

How about this gal? She's Irish, and not too bad. I'd hit her, but not for too long. A booty call candidate, at least.

img3c8aa19461467.jpg

At least she says she's Irish... I anticipate shenanigans.

And yes, I know she isn't jailbait. Find me a pretty jailbait genuine Irish/Scottish girl, and I'l give you a cookie. :) Who wouldn't want a cookie?!

[quote name='Tiphireth']How about this gal? She's Irish, and not too bad. I'd hit her, but not for too long. A booty call candidate, at least.

http://www.likemybody.com/uploads/img3c8aa19461467.jpg

At least she says she's Irish... I anticipate shenanigans.

And yes, I know she isn't jailbait. Find me a pretty jailbait genuine Irish/Scottish girl, and I'l give you a cookie. :) Who wouldn't want a cookie?![/QUOTE]

You can't say no to Ruthie and offer up substandard (not to mention legal) alternatives. :lol:

I have an irish friend, but she's 20 ... I don't know any irish jailbait. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']You can't say no to Ruthie and offer up substandard (not to mention legal) alternatives. :lol:

I have an irish friend, but she's 20 ... I don't know any irish jailbait. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Bah, even the un-named booty call is better than Ruthie. fuck, I even cringe at the name! I suppose it's back to google for me. ;)

[quote name='Tiphireth']Bah, even the un-named booty call is better than Ruthie. fuck, I even cringe at the name! I suppose it's back to google for me. ;)[/QUOTE]

It's not a good name, but more people will recognize her by her character's name. :lol:

Oh yeah, here's that friend of mine ... too bad she's legal. :cry:

116793063l9hy.jpg

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']It's not a good name, but more people will recognize her by her character's name. :lol:

Oh yeah, here's that friend of mine ... too bad she's legal. :cry:

116793063l9hy.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Come on, titty! *Wants to peel down the damn top of the blouse-thing.*

SCREEEEAAAAYAH:
Portrait_Irish_Girl.jpg

I think she's been possesed, or smoked weed for the first time.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']:lol:

No thanks. At least find a pic of Lindsay Lohan during the Parent Trap days. :drool: :drool: :drool: :lol:[/QUOTE]

Oooooooohh yes. Blonde hair and punk getup? :puke:

Now, more legal, although this makes me wanna move to Ireland:

11.jpg

:drool::drool::drool: Face isn't too hot, but you can't not love melons like those.

The formerly jailbait Margo Harshman:
guitar9zk.jpg

margo16thbirthdaywithcake8wb.jpg

Unfortunately an old pic ... she's actually 19 now. But she wasn't in all those episodes of Even Stevens. :drool: :drool: :drool: :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']The formerly jailbait Margo Harshman:
guitar9zk.jpg

margo16thbirthdaywithcake8wb.jpg

Unfortunately an old pic ... she's actually 19 now. But she wasn't in all those episodes of Even Stevens. :drool: :drool: :drool: :lol:[/QUOTE]

She loses points for the shoes. There's nothing I detest more than converse.

However, I'd hit it. (Don't have the banana on the laptop. ;)) :drool::drool::drool:

[quote name='Tiphireth']She loses points for the shoes. There's nothing I detest more than converse.

However, I'd hit it. (Don't have the banana on the laptop. ;)) :drool::drool::drool:[/QUOTE]

"Dwight" wore red chucks in Sin City, so I can't say anything bad about hers. :lol:

I'm sure you can find several banana variations earlier in this thread, likely within the first few pages. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back