It's the Super Happy Funtime Jailbait Appreciation thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
30478.jpg

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']No, it's 2. But I'd take three on at once, no problem. :drool: :lol:[/QUOTE]

I'd have to kill you if you weren't so beautiful.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Because it looks asthmatic. :lol:[/QUOTE]
We'll, you do make me short of breath.

god, you gay people are killing the mood. I'm trying to enjoy an 11 year old here...jeez, show some respect.

[quote name='Apossum']god, you gay people are killing the mood. I'm trying to enjoy an 11 year old here...jeez, show some respect.[/QUOTE]
xD !!!

1003.jpg

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']You know I feel like I'm not taking advantage of living in Kansas where the AoC is 16 ... I really should do something about that. Too bad high school's out for the semester or I could just go up there around 3pm. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Or just attend a college near a public school. That way they would come to you. The last college I was at, around 3pm the middle school girls (that looked like they were at least 18) would come roaming through campus and lounge around there. It was blatantly obvious that they were hoping for the college guys to check them out or more...

Actually... this girl is the opposite of the first. She looks younger than she is. You may feel relieved as she is legal.... I think...

If you wish to research the issue, start here but don't blame me if you have a problem with boobies. (Thats NSFW for you fucks that cant read or use common sense)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']
[quote name='Kayden']
[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Natalie Portman turned 24 today. That's like two of these:

*EDIT*

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:[/QUOTE]
I think its closer to 3...[/QUOTE]
No, it's 2. But I'd take three on at once, no problem. :drool: :lol:[/QUOTE]
Does that mean if you add their ages up to a legal age total, it's okay???

(I can't believe that I'm posting in this thread...)

[quote name='MorPhiend']Does that mean if you add their ages up to a legal age total, it's okay???

(I can't believe that I'm posting in this thread...)[/QUOTE]

Yes.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Ah, memories. :mrgreen:

I still have those PMs Kayden. :joystick: :lol:[/QUOTE]

You aren't the only one. ;)

[quote name='jaykrue']Or the mall. Especially Forever 21. There's a lot of jailbait there. There's also high school rallies, the beach (especially during summer), McDonald's around 3-5pm during the week, Subway or Denny's around 1-2am on the weekends, kiddie night clubs, and grocery stores (I'm surprised by the frequency of hot jailbait working the checkout counters).[/QUOTE]

fuck, if you're going for girls at a McDonald's or Denny's, you're hoggin', is all you are. And who the hell was that? Ugly as hell, says I. Now, this one, I'd hit. She's dandy. On the plane ride from Denver to Minneapolis, there was an amazing girl on the plane, who was going to sit a couple of rows forward, across the isle. "Oh snap," I thought. Then the damn stewardess asked if she would like to sit next to her mother (who the hell wants that?!), and the girl conceeded. I pulled a Darth Vader/Homer Simpson 'Noooooooooo!" as she walked past. Then the noisy next-to-the-engine ride from Minneapolis to Dulles just had old women and men.

Flaccid, much. :cry:

[quote name='Kayden']Bad Tip, bad!

I can't believe you wasted my time again!

bikini-models-beach-teen4.jpg
[/QUOTE]

You know my links are either going to be NSFW beastiality pr0n or redundant. And I want to beat the shit out of anyone who fucks a woman from a dumpster. Why is this in vs, anyway?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']The subject of my current sig was "discovered" when she was 15 ... someone in France knows what's up. ;) :lol:[/QUOTE]

Would ye like to reveal more of yon lady? :D

:drool:

[quote name='HOTSHIET']This is one hilarious topic! Never let it die![/QUOTE]

Yet it lies dying. I say "Wise fwom yowr gwave!" Abumpity!

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']The subject of my current sig was "discovered" when she was 15 ... someone in France knows what's up. ;) :lol:[/QUOTE]
14487.jpg

I miss Scarlett.:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back