It's the Super Happy Funtime Jailbait Appreciation thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='crazytalkx']Sweet! Somebody quick! Post more jailbait pics![/QUOTE]

Yes, so I can turn all those posters in to the police and leave the jailbait to subbie and me. It's only fair.:lol:

*pedafile moment*
Just give her a few more years.......
eb10.JPG

[quote name='crazytalkx']*pedafile moment*
eb10.JPG
[/QUOTE]

Those lips are nearly as good as Angelina Jolie's.

[quote name='crazytalkx']*pedafile moment*
eb10.JPG
[/QUOTE]

That's "Pedophile". :lol:

And she doesn't need any time.

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

when did we start calling him subbie? Why wasnt I sent a memo.

Another interesting game, would be to find older people that still look like jailbait.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']when did we start calling him subbie? Why wasnt I sent a memo.

Another interesting game, would be to find older people that still look like jailbait.[/QUOTE]

Haha, just check any teen softcore pr0n site.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']when did we start calling him subbie? Why wasnt I sent a memo.
[/QUOTE]

Because you arent cool.

Its just that Jailbait Appreciation thread is so straightforward. "Jailbait? Appreication thread" Add a little mystery. We should have people questioning whether or not they should feel dirty rather than having the luxury of KNOWING they should be feeling dirty.

[quote name='Kayden']heebee jeebee moment...
*bigpic*
[/QUOTE]

Yeesh. She looks better with a few years on her, and the short hair makes her look.. odd.

[quote name='Kayden']I don't know if this can be called pedofilia... she's obviously gone through puberty...[/QUOTE]

What is she, 13? That first picture, with the nightshirt ensured me that I will forever appreciate women my own age. No cradle-robbing for me.

Heh, the last picture on the collage: "Uhhh.. Anakin.. pass that shit."

[quote name='Tiphireth']Woe is me.. Must we be tempted so?

Oh, and
hititbig9ym5yi.gif
eventually.[/QUOTE]
Yeah and seriously - what. the. hell. is. this?

((( this was partially an excuse to see the horny peanutbutterjellytime banana again )))

[quote name='Kayden']heebee jeebee moment...[/QUOTE]

You forgot to include her Marilyn Monroe get up. That was one of her best pix.;):D

[quote name='c']Yeah and seriously - what. the. hell. is. this?

((( this was partially an excuse to see the horny peanutbutterjellytime banana again )))[/QUOTE]

!
Tip sees nipple! Or is that just reddish skin..

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Some say I'm robbing the cradle, I say, SHES robbing the grave.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:Best argument about anything I've heard in a long while.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Some say I'm robbing the cradle, I say, SHES robbing the grave.[/QUOTE]

Just because you want her to grab your bone doesn't mean shes robbin a grave.

[quote name='Tiphireth']!
Tip sees nipple! Or is that just reddish skin..[/QUOTE]

"I could be wrong but I think I see a nipple"

[quote name='Kayden']heebee jeebee moment...
ak-portman-professional-02.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I think I just filled the cup. :lol:

[quote name='Kayden']I don't know if this can be called pedofilia... she's obviously gone through puberty...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but most people don't know that. :lol:

[quote name='Kayden']Just because you want her to grab your bone doesn't mean shes robbin a grave.[/QUOTE]

That's from Futurama ...

clock7az6wi.jpg

I dont know if you should be saying that about your sister. I mean, at least we TRY to keep it outside the family. Cause we're like not sick or anything

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']

I dont know if you should be saying that about your sister. I mean, at least we TRY to keep it outside the family. Cause we're like not sick or anything[/QUOTE]

Aye, sod off. Me and my sister get along like israelis and palestinians before the cease-fire. I was mearly compairing ages.

.. and what is with your sig? :whistle2:s

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Thats the second question about my sig today. Thats Kaorin from Azumanga Daioh. She's a Lesbian.[/QUOTE]
Is the quote in your sig an actual quote from the show? Ring me up for question 3 today about your sig.

I never got into Azumanga. Newtype gushed over it, but the simplistic animation style and main character just got on my nerves.

She's a lesbian? Any hot scenes, even though it's 'kid-friendly'? Fan-created, possibly? :whistle2:\"

oh no. There is a mild amount of debate because she doesnt come out about it, Initially it just appears to be an idol like obsession. But there are a few choice scenes that seal the deal.

Like when Osaka says, "She's what I'm aiming for," Kaorin got all red and looked angry. But when Osaka says, she's aiming to be like Sakaki, Kaorin calms down.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']oh no. There is a mild amount of debate because she doesnt come out about it, Initially it just appears to be an idol like obsession. But there are a few choice scenes that seal the deal.

Like when Osaka says, "She's what I'm aiming for," Kaorin got all red and looked angry. But when Osaka says, she's aiming to be like Sakaki, Kaorin calms down.[/QUOTE]

The names mean nothing, but I catch your drift. Now if only I could find hawt pictures of Madlax..

[quote name='Tiphireth']The names mean nothing, but I catch your drift. Now if only I could find hawt pictures of Madlax..[/QUOTE]

Google?

madlax-logo.gif

[quote name='Kayden']Google?

madlax-logo.gif
[/QUOTE]

I've tried google. I mean, hawt-like-our-jailbit-girl-in-bikini hawt.

Besides, I already have that picture on a big poster on my wall.

[quote name='Tiphireth']I've tried google. I mean, hawt-like-our-jailbit-girl-in-bikini hawt.

Besides, I already have that picture on a big poster on my wall.[/QUOTE]

Oooh.... so you're a virgin? :lol:

[quote name='Kayden']Oooh.... so you're a virgin? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Sure. Although I'm not sure what having sex has to do with my Madlax poster.

quite a few people voting 21-25. You should totally change the picture to the one that still has baby teeth tomorrow. That should leave plenty of people with enough guilt to last them the rest of the week.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']quite a few people voting 21-25. You should totally change the picture to the one that still has baby teeth tomorrow. That should leave plenty of people with enough guilt to last them the rest of the week.[/QUOTE]

Don't rub it in. :/

Exactly how fast do Jugs grow? Cause like, if she's filling out like this now, surely some or most of it wouldve been around a year or 2 ago? ::shudder::

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']quite a few people voting 21-25. You should totally change the picture to the one that still has baby teeth tomorrow. That should leave plenty of people with enough guilt to last them the rest of the week.[/QUOTE]

So... I'm not supposed to be masturbating now?

[quote name='Tiphireth']Don't rub it in. :/[/QUOTE]
I'm just trying to rub one out. :lol:

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Exactly how fast do Jugs grow? Cause like, if she's filling out like this now, surely some or most of it wouldve been around a year or 2 ago? ::shudder::[/QUOTE]

It depends on the girl, I think. Not fast enough is the quick answer, though. ;) :lol:

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Exactly how fast do Jugs grow? Cause like, if she's filling out like this now, surely some or most of it wouldve been around a year or 2 ago? ::shudder::[/QUOTE]

It could have been over a matter of months.

Now starts the search for pics of her at 10 ... :drool: :lol:

Mario, I'm commissioning you to find me hot pics of Madlax. If you find me nice ones, I'll give you a cookie. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back