It's the Super Happy Funtime Jailbait Appreciation thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I feel like I'm not taking advantage of living in Kansas where the AoC is 16 ... I really should do something about that. Too bad high school's out for the semester or I could just go up there around 3pm. :lol:

Hell yes. Go for 12, but if you have to be flexible I'd still support 14.

12, of course. 14 is really pushing it. :lol:

You know I feel like I'm not taking advantage of living in Kansas where the AoC is 16 ... I really should do something about that. Too bad high school's out for the semester or I could just go up there around 3pm.

just go to the beach and if you sell drugs or buy beer for them, you could have as many as you wanted, at one time.

(the sad part is, some guy actually did that to the girls in my circle when I was in high school. Lied about his name and age. it was really creepy when we found out-- after he got arrested for armed robbery.)

[quote name='Apossum']just go to the beach and if you sell drugs or buy beer for them, you could have as many as you wanted, at one time.

(the sad part is, some guy actually did that to the girls in my circle when I was in high school. Lied about his name and age. it was really creepy when we found out-- after he got arrested for armed robbery.)[/QUOTE]

I live in fucking Kansas. It's not really beach-accessible. :lol:

When I worked at a convenience store I would never check IDs, if I had I may have gotten some offers ... :drool:

I live in ing Kansas. It's not really beach-accessible.

Just get an above ground swimming pool and put a sand box by it, voila! :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I live in fucking Kansas. It's not really beach-accessible. :lol:
[/QUOTE]

Dude man Tornadoes, just put on those red slippers.....

[quote name='dcfox']Crymnl, two words: Gymnastics coach. Young, thin, flexible girls, you can't go wrong there. :lol:[/QUOTE]

But I don't know shit about gymnastics. :cry:

Also those girls are a bit too muscular for my tastes. :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']Crymnl, two words: Gymnastics coach. Young, thin, flexible girls, you can't go wrong there. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Nice to see I'm not the only one with that idea... :lol:

And I see I've been quoted again... yay for me! :mrgreen:

[quote name='Kayden']
And I see I've been quoted again... yay for me! :mrgreen:[/QUOTE]

I have a feeling that there will be plenty of other people quoted in various sigs by the time this thread is over :lol:

[quote name='Kayden']Nice to see I'm not the only one with that idea... :lol:

And I see I've been quoted again... yay for me! :mrgreen:[/QUOTE]

I knew a guy in highschool who wanted to adopt a teenage girl as soon as he was able so he could make her his sex slave or something. I don't think anything ever came of that. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I knew a guy in highschool who wanted to adopt a teenage girl as soon as he was able so he could make her his sex slave or something. I don't think anything ever came of that. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Is this one of those "I have this friend...." stories?

[quote name='b0bx13']Is this one of those "I have this friend...." stories?[/QUOTE]

No, he wasn't really a friend ... just someone who sat at our table at lunch. :lol:

Fun fact: We called him "Pee-Wee" because his last name was Herman. Original, I know. :lol:

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']thats funny, I think there was someone at our lunchtable who had that same idea. It must be a popular plan.[/QUOTE]
high school is a creepy place.

[quote name='c']high school is a creepy place.[/QUOTE]

Can you think of a better place to pickup highschool girls?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Frat parties? :whistle2:k :lol:[/QUOTE]

Or the mall. Especially Forever 21. There's a lot of jailbait there. There's also high school rallies, the beach (especially during summer), McDonald's around 3-5pm during the week, Subway or Denny's around 1-2am on the weekends, kiddie night clubs, and grocery stores (I'm surprised by the frequency of hot jailbait working the checkout counters).

Speaking of kiddie nightclubs, there's one (by kiddie, I mean 16 - 22 up till midnight and only 21 and up afterwards up to 4am) in Chicago called Nitro that I remember picking up a ton of hot high school girls back when I was in high school. Nitro was a strip joint during the week but then on saturdays and certain sundays it would be a kiddie club and since it was the only one at the time (many more have sprung up since then), all the popular kids would go there - both suburban and inner city kids.

[quote name='jaykrue']Or the mall. Especially Forever 21. There's a lot of jailbait there. There's also high school rallies, the beach (especially during summer), McDonald's around 3-5pm during the week, Subway or Denny's around 1-2am on the weekends, kiddie night clubs, and grocery stores (I'm surprised by the frequency of hot jailbait working the checkout counters).

Speaking of kiddie nightclubs, there's one (by kiddie, I mean 16 - 22 up till midnight and only 21 and up afterwards up to 4am) in Chicago called Nitro that I remember picking up a ton of hot high school girls back when I was in high school. Nitro was a strip joint during the week but then on saturdays and certain sundays it would be a kiddie club and since it was the only one at the time (many more have sprung up since then), all the popular kids would go there - both suburban and inner city kids.[/QUOTE]

Teens... :drool:

GG recent became 20... I think I need to trade in for a newer model. :lol:

[quote name='Kayden']Teens... :drool:

GG recent became 20... I think I need to trade in for a newer model. :lol:[/QUOTE]

What do you want for her?

Check my list.

[quote name='Kayden']Teens... :drool:

GG recent became 20... I think I need to trade in for a newer model. :lol:[/QUOTE]

You'd better hope she has no interest in this thread. :lol:

[quote name='RedvsBlue']What do you want for her?

Check my list.[/QUOTE]

I've been looking everywhere for SMT- Nocturn. :lol:

Since nobody has used this I will........
banana3ju4so.gif

[quote name='crazytalkx']Since nobody has used this I will........
banana3ju4so.gif
[/QUOTE]

I guess you didn't look at the first couple pages ... I used it 5 times in my first post. :lol:

[quote name='crazytalkx']Since nobody has used this I will........
banana3ju4so.gif
[/QUOTE]

I think it has been used earlier in the thread by subbie. Check the earlier posts.

[quote name='Kayden']Its been used a couple of times...[/QUOTE]

As long as it still has original box then I'm interested.

[quote name='jaykrue']I think it has been used earlier in the thread by subbie. Check the earlier posts.[/QUOTE]

Whoops! But it can't be emphasized enough!

[quote name='jaykrue']Hehe, well, here's another present for you pervs. I just got an email from a friend who heard about the story surrounding this girl and sent me the link to the site she's on. Apparently she's part of a 3girl pop music group called 'Sweet Kiss'. It's in japanese but I think subbie will manage ;) :

http://www.kiss-project.com/contents/sweetkiss/[/QUOTE]

Hey, "gallery" is in english, so I'm good. I was wondering who those other girls were in the pics you linked to yesterday. Now I know. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Hey, "gallery" is in english, so I'm good. I was wondering who those other girls were in the pics you linked to yesterday. Now I know. :lol:[/QUOTE]

And knowing is half the battle! GI JOE!

One thing I find weird about this is, is that this is the first time I've seen a non-japanese (the girl named jessica) in a local (and by local, I mean only in japan) all girl pop band.

OK, for all you people who dont know. She's 11. So if you voted 21-25, Do NOT Pass GO. Do Not Collect $200.

And if you voted 0-10, Go Straight to Jail.

[quote name='jaykrue']One thing I find weird about this is, is that this is the first time I've seen a non-japanese (the girl named jessica) in a local (and by local, I mean only in japan) all girl pop band.[/QUOTE]

She's not bad either so I'm not complaining. :lol:

[quote name='jaykrue']Or the mall. Especially Forever 21. There's a lot of jailbait there. There's also high school rallies, the beach (especially during summer), McDonald's around 3-5pm during the week, Subway or Denny's around 1-2am on the weekends, kiddie night clubs, and grocery stores (I'm surprised by the frequency of hot jailbait working the checkout counters).

Speaking of kiddie nightclubs, there's one (by kiddie, I mean 16 - 22 up till midnight and only 21 and up afterwards up to 4am) in Chicago called Nitro that I remember picking up a ton of hot high school girls back when I was in high school. Nitro was a strip joint during the week but then on saturdays and certain sundays it would be a kiddie club and since it was the only one at the time (many more have sprung up since then), all the popular kids would go there - both suburban and inner city kids.[/QUOTE]

I know about Nitro. my friend still goes to Nitro now (he's 21) but always has a story about finding a fine ass 16 year old. He claims nothing happens. but he lies. And the mall, R. kelly goes to my local mall so every jailbait chick follows him around.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']I know about Nitro. my friend still goes to Nitro now (he's 21) but always has a story about finding a fine ass 16 year old. He claims nothing happens. but he lies. And the mall, R. kelly goes to my local mall so every jailbait chick follows him around.[/QUOTE]

Hehe, yeah, those girls at Nitro are pretty freaky. I especially liked watching the booty contests and watching some fine ass 16 yr old shaking her ass in my face. Ah those were the times. :D

I could never bring my Z3 to the parking lot if I went now though. That neighborhood was pretty bad when I went ('98 - 2000). Hell, I had an old '89 accord and they STILL broke into my heap and stripped it - stole the front passenger seat, stereo, and stuff in my trunk (I forgot to lock it).

[quote name='jaykrue']Hehe, well, here's another present for you pervs. I just got an email from a friend who heard about the story surrounding this girl and sent me the link to the site she's on. Apparently she's part of a 3girl pop music group called 'Sweet Kiss'. It's in japanese but I think subbie will manage ;) :

http://www.kiss-project.com/contents/sweetkiss/[/QUOTE]

How many of you guys are signing up for the Fan Club? ;)

[quote name='Kayden']Why the hell would you steal a seat!?[/QUOTE]

Your guess is as good as mine. I was thinking the same exact thing when it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back