It's the Super Happy Funtime Jailbait Appreciation thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truth be told, if I could get away with it and she was consenting, I'd probably hit it. The banana already agreed so there's no point in posting it.

I'll be the one, on fire, in hell, holding this picture. Hope to see fellow CAGers there!
3248983.273d9f.jpg

You know I've lost my morality when I'm wondering how to get an eleven year old to titty fuck me.

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='Tiphireth']Don't rub it in. :/[/QUOTE]
I'm just trying to rub one out. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I distinctly remember making that joke ... here it is, you fucking biter. :evil: :lol:

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']what the hell are you still doing up[/QUOTE]
I'm procrastinating on an essay..

Unless this was pointed at sblymnl

Only in Japan do they find the hottest jailbait and parade them like playboy models before they even have their first period.

I'm moving to Japan.

After careful consideration, I retract my previous statement concerning the of plowing of said 12 year old's carnal treasure. Instead I remit to the legal age of consent in Japan, which I believe is 16.

That is all.

[quote name='taiidanx']After careful consideration, I retract my previous statement concerning the of plowing of said 12 year old's carnal treasure. Instead I remit to the legal age of consent in Japan, which I believe is 16.

That is all.[/QUOTE]

14, though it might actually be 13. I know for sure that it's lower than 16.

On a side note; You humans are all alike. Shooting DNA at each other to make babies, it's disgusting!

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I distinctly remember making that joke ... here it is, you fucking biter. :evil: :lol:[/QUOTE]

*pppffff*

Like I remember anything older than three posts ago. :lol:

[quote name='Tiphireth']Yeah, you breeders are all alike, propegating your species lke that. Repulsive!

:drool: Madlax... I'd like to propegate her species. :joystick:[/QUOTE]

Reference.....missed?

Reality's Fringe said:
14, though it might actually be 13. I know for sure that it's lower than 16.

On a side note; You humans are all alike. Shooting DNA at each other to make babies, it's disgusting!

that saying made me think about people running around the streets shooting people with DNA people running screaming while people are getting hit lol

Reality's Fringe]14 said:
http://www.ageofconsent.com/ageofconsent.htm[/url]

Read about japan specifically.

What does this mean? She's legal in 2 years (if you're both in the right region of Japan).;) Subbie, it's time to plan your trip!:lol:

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart'](well in this case, babies would not result) Ba-Zing[/QUOTE]

Not true. Especially in this day and age when quality of life and healthly living have generally improved, puberty is starting at younger and younger ages. The topic of this thread is a perfect example. And as for the world's youngest mother? She was 5 (NSFW).

[quote name='jaykrue']Not true. Especially in this day and age when quality of life and healthly living have generally improved, puberty is starting at younger and younger ages. The topic of this thread is a perfect example. And as for the world's youngest mother? She was 5.[/QUOTE]

:puke: If that doesn't kill the thread, nothing will.

[quote name='Kayden']:puke: If that doesn't kill the thread, nothing will.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry, I have more ways of killing this thread. ;) Besides, this thread is a touchy subject itself so the posters are a bit hardier than your easily grossed out average poster so I have to use more potent (place sexual innuendo here) methods.

I see this topic has been banished into the vs forum.

And also, Jaykrue, maybe you should stick a NSFW warning on that link, as it does have a naked pic of the five year old ( :puke: :puke: )

[quote name='dcfox']I see this topic has been banished into the vs forum.

And also, Jaykrue, maybe you should stick a NSFW warning on that link, as it does have a naked pic of the five year old ( :puke: :puke: )[/QUOTE]

Yep... I could have lived a happy life without seeing a fully pregnant 5 year old with breasts... But that time has passed. :cry:

[quote name='dcfox']I see this topic has been banished into the vs forum.

And also, Jaykrue, maybe you should stick a NSFW warning on that link, as it does have a naked pic of the five year old ( :puke: :puke: )[/QUOTE]

Done. But if the mods decide to remove said link, that's fine as well but they shouldn't forget the link still exists in Kayden's reply as well.

[quote name='jaykrue']What does this mean? She's legal in 2 years (if you're both in the right region of Japan).;) Subbie, it's time to plan your trip!:lol:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dcfox']I see this topic has been banished into the vs forum.[/QUOTE]

Now it can truly blossom. :lol:

Also:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']

:drool: :drool: :drool: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/QUOTE]

wow, politics and controversy. Never been in here before. All I ever see in here is angry shouting. This oughta rile up you...people who take yourselves too seriously.

[quote name='dc snake']That's so wrong. :nottalking: At least use the pic with cleavage.[/QUOTE]

There weren't many pics to choose from that were already 1280 wide. I work with what I'm given. Also she's fucking hot in this one. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I never really cared about breasts anyway. The fact that she has them only makes it more acceptable for the people who don't usually admit to liking the young girls. It doesn't really affect my opinion. :lol:

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']pretty much everytime I check on it though, the poll has more votes on it. Its like the most popular poll evar. But theres like 5 posters[/QUOTE]
Those shameless pervs ;)

does anyone have one of those "erase everything" programs? This is exactly the kind of thing they'll be looking for when I run for president.

oh, I'm sure you'll be formatting your computer between now and then. You'd be better off worrying about paying us off so we dont expose you to das news.

Of course, we may like your platform

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']oh, I'm sure you'll be formatting your computer between now and then. You'd be better off worrying about paying us off so we dont expose you to das news.

Of course, we may like your platform[/QUOTE]
If you run on the platform of lowering the age of consent, then you have the vote of most of the people on CAG. :D

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']oh, I'm sure you'll be formatting your computer between now and then. You'd be better off worrying about paying us off so we dont expose you to das news.

Of course, we may like your platform[/QUOTE]

legalized statutory rape?

nevermind-- dc fox said it first...I absolve myself completely :)

btw, this girl needs a countdown to 18 page. If the olsen twins got one(who still look like they are 12 and are ugly cokeheads ), then she needs one. And she needs to keep drinking that extra-growth hormone milk :lol:

oh I was just joking. I wouldn't want anything old and broken either :lol: Mature women aren't my style.

[quote name='Apossum']And she needs to keep drinking that extra-growth hormone milk :lol:[/QUOTE]

Man, I dunno, if she's already rating an 'F'/'DD' cup (which, from the pictures, don't look too true - looks more like a high 'C' or mid 'D' to me), I doubt she needs more milk... hell she's probably holding enough milk in her chest as it is. :lol:

Those look like C's but it can be tough to tell with just a picture. There's no way in hell they are F's though. dat's jus silleh :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']If you run on the platform of lowering the age of consent, then you have the vote of most of the people on CAG. :D[/QUOTE]

Hell yes. Go for 12, but if you have to be flexible I'd still support 14. :cool: :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']She doesn't look like much more than a C, unless she's over six foot tall. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I already covered the cup size issue earlier ... :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Hell yes. Go for 12, but if you have to be flexible I'd still support 14. :cool: :lol: [/QUOTE]
12? But the girl is 11 and I want her now, damnit :whistle2:x

[quote name='dcfox']12? But the girl is 11 and I want her now, damnit :whistle2:x[/QUOTE]

By the time the legislation goes though she'll be at least 12 anyway. :lol:

Also she's not an American citizen so it matters little, unless you're trying to get her to come to you. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back