Kentucky CAG roll call!

Sailorneorune

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
(Note to moderators: If this has been done before and has been subsequently destroyed, then do what you want with this thread.)

Bluegrass State Cheap Ass Gamers, stand up and be counted!

I, Sailorneorune, wish to get to know my CAG comrades in my home state a little better. This is the Kentucky CAG roll call thread, in which you give your username and location, as well as tell a little about yourself.

I'm SAILORNEORUNE, a one-year veteran of CAG, and a card-carrying female gamer (gasp!). I'm a second-year college student majoring in IT, and try each day to fit in time for studying and gaming.

My location is in western Kentucky, approximately 2 1/2 hours from Paducah and 40 minutes from Evansville.

That said, welcome all KY CAGs to my humble thread.

I just checked the GameStop website, and sure enough, midnight launch here, so yeah, I'm happy about that.

Obnoxious people are the main reason I don't play more online co-op multiplayer. Most of the time it's just not worth the risk of dealing with obnoxious people, so I mostly play with my son and his friends.

I'm mostly into action rpg games, but will try out pretty much any FPS that has a decent story line to it. I also enjoy strategy games.

We were going to check out EvilleCon, but then decided to spend most of the weekend playing Heroclix and having a cookout.

That's understandable. I'm just there to help... mostly.

I'm pretty much spending all my CAG time in this thread, especially until the Pikachu 3DS XL scalping BS blows over.

Not actually in KY but across the river from Louisville in Southern Indiana.

Have teenagers, one of whom is a gamer like his dad.

We have ps3, wii u, xbox 360, and wii.

main ones are the ps3 and wii u

[quote name='timro33']Not actually in KY but across the river from Louisville in Southern Indiana.

Have teenagers, one of whom is a gamer like his dad.

We have ps3, wii u, xbox 360, and wii.

main ones are the ps3 and wii u[/QUOTE]

Which city? I'm probably really close to wherever you live, as I live across the Ohio River from Louisville, myself.

StreetPass Evansville (of which neither founder is actually from Evansville) got over 70 hits today from fellow 3DS owners from the Tri-State and beyond. We gave away a copy of Phoenix Wright, and will be announcing winners of eShop cards and Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?! (standard edition) sometime this weekend from the list of people we passed.

Does anyone happen to be near the Gamestop in Lawrenceburg or Lexington? There is a $10 game I am looking for at these stores and I am willing to give $25 to cover the cost of game, S&H costs and gas/time.

Hope someone can help me.

i live in ashland ky, i think im the only cager around here, because ive been scoring mad deals. ive even resorted to buying games at one place to trade in at another for a profit. i currently own a wii u, 360, and a ps3. im the owner and operator of a gentlemans club in huntington wv.

[quote name='bigperm81']i live in ashland ky, i think im the only cager around here, because ive been scoring mad deals. ive even resorted to buying games at one place to trade in at another for a profit. i currently own a wii u, 360, and a ps3. im the owner and operator of a gentlemans club in huntington wv.[/QUOTE]

Hey, I'm in Paintsville. First person I've seen on here that is relatively close.

Just now found this thread. I'm Max, born and raised in Louisville. West Buechel represent! I don't venture outside the Contests and Free Stuff board very often, so there's that.

Wow, I didn't know this existed!  

I'm Claude, from Northern Kentucky.  The Florence area to be exact.  Glad to see so many CAG from the great state of Kentucky :)

i live in ashland ky, i think im the only cager around here, because ive been scoring mad deals. ive even resorted to buying games at one place to trade in at another for a profit. i currently own a wii u, 360, and a ps3. im the owner and operator of a gentlemans club in huntington wv.
You're not. I'm in Ashland as well.

Just realized this was an old thread I found through a google search...nevermind. :|

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="AEJustin1" post="11899054" timestamp="1404687239"]Nice! I work in Winchester. I just moved to Lexington last year.[/quote]
#BBN?

[quote name="slickCARDS19" post="11995068" timestamp="1407579465"]Louisville here. L1C4[/quote]
Finally someone from Louisville.

Welcome.

Hello!  Louisville CAG'er here.  I've been frequenting this site for years and never realized this thread existed.  I typically come here looking for Nintendo related deals.

Is anyone planning to hit Target on Friday morning for a Majoras Mask 3DS?

There isn't typically a lot going on in this thread - it's mostly for gamers from Kentucky to talk about stuff that gamers from Kentucky like to talk about.

I won't be getting a New 3DS until there's more than one game that I want to play that will benefit from having one. Maybe by the time I get a N3DS, Kid Icarus will be $20 and I can finally play it without my left arm seizing up.

bread's done
Back