Killzone 3 General Discussion & Info - Out NOW

the final chapter on elite in kz2 took me longer to complete than kz3s entire campaign on elite.

i just need the 2 co-op trophies for the plat.

UPDATE!! For those of you who are using your Slurpee reward zone points.. The site has now added 24 hours of double XP that you can get for 4 points.
I'm already ranked Major General II but I want my top rank so I might splurge and do this

They still have the 3 unlock points one. But I have everything already unlocked.

idk if this has already been asked or brought up because the thread is really big, 35 pgs right now, but does anyone else think the multiplayer is pretty bad? i mean i thought the beta was ok as a preview but now that i have the game, i think the multiplayer is terrible, especially TDM/guerilla warfare sucks.

[quote name='peloquin17']i dont really play TDM, only warzone.

and yes, sometimes it does suck, but when you get on a good team, its the ( . Y . )[/QUOTE]

Its all about the team.. if everyone is playing like its a solo game its not as fun...

I am not a fan of the deathmatch.. I much prefer the Operations or even warzone.

Well, I'm officially done with Killzone 3. It is absolute shit. I tried to convince myself that it was a decent multiplayer, but I really can't.

It still suffers from the same problems Killzone 2 had.

-No one works as a team and captures tactical spawns. Everyone just snipes because it's the "cool" thing to do. I'm tired of dying time after time trying to help my team get more ammo crates so they can shoot people and don't always run out of ammo. I'm also tired of trying to cap tactical spawns so we can move around the map somewhat effectively. I am sick and tired of having to waste 2 sprints just to get to the objective every time I die.
-The retarded spawn system is still here. It's still way too easy to get trapped in a corner and get rolled over, especially when no one caps tactical spawns.
-The aiming system is retarded. You are never rewarded for aiming down the sight, unless you're sniping. What kind of bullshit is this that you can just spray and get more kills than aiming? I got 5 kills in a row with one clip from my SMG by just spraying it down a corridor. 3 headshots and 2 normal kills. That sure felt rewarding.
-Camo while sniping? Are you serious?! As if people aren't already hard enough to spot in this god damn game. They blend with the backgrounds so easily and you add CLOAKING to the game?
-Infiltrator is just stupid. It's another gimmick for this game to "take on" Call of Duty. It adds absolutely no value to the multiplayer at all. It just lets idiots run amuck and rack up undeserved kills.
-The melee system is way, way, way off. Sometimes, I'm nowhere near someone and swing and I go into that animation and own them. Other times, I'm in their face and melee them only to have nothing happen.
-And this is a subtle thing, but it really pisses me off. You get stuck on the most insignificant piece of debris every time you are about to own someone. Every. Single. Time. It's either that, or you get stuck in between a poll and a wall when there's an opening there that you should be able to fit through quite easily.

Yeah, this is my mini rant. Deal with it. Even though I went 10-3, 15-5 and 21-9 in my last 3 matches, it's still not fun. I'm just tired of dying in the most bullshit ways imaginable. I can't believe I chose this game over Bulletstorm. -_-

well amazons givin $35 for it, so its not so bad especially if u got the $20 preorder credit, youll be breakin even, and bestbuy is givin 38 last time i checked so go for the trade in iif u really dont like it

however, its still a better shooter than bullestorm, talk about a gimmicky game. i wasnt impressed with bulletstorm at all.

ive been playin the warzone and operations modes and they are much better than TDM guerilla warfare. still not so great, the team does make a difference. and mics are nearly essential.

im still lookin forward to crysis 2 and brink. i guess no one payed attention to my old thread where i posted about the future of shooters!!!

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/po...ars-of-war-3-duke-nukem-forever-and-more.html

[quote name='DarkRider23'] . [/QUOTE]
i read what you said, and didn't see anything about the shotgun.

you can kill to far with it. you can just run around and pop someone. in halo you see people punch as they shotgun all the time, in this game, you just pull the trigger and even form 10 feet your dead.
----

does health deplete in this game? ive noticed that this happens to me and for me, I shoot a gun 40 times, doesn't die, shot another guy twice with same gun dies pretty easy.

If you don't like the game go back to playing Wack Ops. You have a crosshair on your screen you don't have to scope sight someone to hit them. If you suck, you suck. It's that simple. I agree when you're on a shit team and the other works as a well oiled machine, you tend to lose the overall game. But why bitch about the game itself? Go work on killing, doing the missions yourself. You shouldn't need someone to hold your hand to win.

I've been on teams where it's me and one other guy against 4 others. And we pull it off. It's the luck of the draw. If you don't like the team you're on then back out and find another.

This is KILLZONE. Yes the sniper has invisibility by cloak. Yes the infiltrator also wears a perfect replica, face and all of the opponent. If you knew strategy.. Infiltrator is not just used to run a muck. It works great for assassination to get right in the middle of where the target is hiding. It also is good for Capture and Hold.

This is a futuristic military game. Not let's play army men doing the same bullshit. The real fans of the game will play the hell out of this as they have and thankfully the whiny shits who don't like it will get rid of it bettering the gameplay for people like me who take the bad with the good and recognize it's an awesome game. Blows any FPS shooter military themed that's out. It just came out, the bugs will be worked out just as they did with KILLZONE 2. They just dropped a patch yesterday and I'm sure they'll put out more to perfect it

[quote name='DarkRider23']Well, I'm officially done with Killzone 3. It is absolute shit. I tried to convince myself that it was a decent multiplayer, but I really can't.

-No one works as a team and captures tactical spawns. Everyone just snipes because it's the "cool" thing to do. I'm tired of dying time after time trying to help my team get more ammo crates so they can shoot people and don't always run out of ammo. I'm also tired of trying to cap tactical spawns so we can move around the map somewhat effectively. I am sick and tired of having to waste 2 sprints just to get to the objective every time I die.
-The retarded spawn system is still here. It's still way too easy to get trapped in a corner and get rolled over, especially when no one caps tactical spawns.
-The aiming system is retarded. You are never rewarded for aiming down the sight, unless you're sniping. What kind of bullshit is this that you can just spray and get more kills than aiming? I got 5 kills in a row with one clip from my SMG by just spraying it down a corridor. 3 headshots and 2 normal kills. That sure felt rewarding.
-Camo while sniping? Are you serious?! As if people aren't already hard enough to spot in this god damn game. They blend with the backgrounds so easily and you add CLOAKING to the game?
-Infiltrator is just stupid. It's another gimmick for this game to "take on" Call of Duty. It adds absolutely no value to the multiplayer at all. It just lets idiots run amuck and rack up undeserved kills.
-The melee system is way, way, way off. Sometimes, I'm nowhere near someone and swing and I go into that animation and own them. Other times, I'm in their face and melee them only to have nothing happen.
-And this is a subtle thing, but it really pisses me off. You get stuck on the most insignificant piece of debris every time you are about to own someone. Every. Single. Time. It's either that, or you get stuck in between a poll and a wall when there's an opening there that you should be able to fit through quite easily.

Yeah, this is my mini rant. Deal with it. Even though I went 10-3, 15-5 and 21-9 in my last 3 matches, it's still not fun. I'm just tired of dying in the most bullshit ways imaginable. I can't believe I chose this game over Bulletstorm. -_-[/QUOTE]

There was an update yesterday and the sprint is much better now. Snipers are a sad part of the game, try operations, mcu harder to keep a position as a sniper.

[quote name='timesplitt']i read what you said, and didn't see anything about the shotgun.

you can kill to far with it. you can just run around and pop someone. in halo you see people punch as they shotgun all the time, in this game, you just pull the trigger and even form 10 feet your dead.
----

does health deplete in this game? ive noticed that this happens to me and for me, I shoot a gun 40 times, doesn't die, shot another guy twice with same gun dies pretty easy.[/QUOTE]

Surprisingly, I haven't played against many shotgun users in my time with the game. I did try it once and it was way too good. Health does deplete, but it regens over time. Takes maybe 5 seconds for it all to come back.

[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']If you don't like the game go back to playing Wack Ops. You have a crosshair on your screen you don't have to scope sight someone to hit them. If you suck, you suck. It's that simple. I agree when you're on a shit team and the other works as a well oiled machine, you tend to lose the overall game. But why bitch about the game itself? Go work on killing, doing the missions yourself. You shouldn't need someone to hold your hand to win.

I've been on teams where it's me and one other guy against 4 others. And we pull it off. It's the luck of the draw. If you don't like the team you're on then back out and find another.

This is KILLZONE. Yes the sniper has invisibility by cloak. Yes the infiltrator also wears a perfect replica, face and all of the opponent. If you knew strategy.. Infiltrator is not just used to run a muck. It works great for assassination to get right in the middle of where the target is hiding. It also is good for Capture and Hold.

This is a futuristic military game. Not let's play army men doing the same bullshit. The real fans of the game will play the hell out of this as they have and thankfully the whiny shits who don't like it will get rid of it bettering the gameplay for people like me who take the bad with the good and recognize it's an awesome game. Blows any FPS shooter military themed that's out. It just came out, the bugs will be worked out just as they did with KILLZONE 2. They just dropped a patch yesterday and I'm sure they'll put out more to perfect it[/QUOTE]

I don't understand people like you. I complain about the game and you come back at me saying I suck and I should go back to Wack Ops (for the record, you're an idiot for assuming I actually play that shit game). If you're playing an FPS, you should have to aim down the sight to be accurate. If they really wanted to make this a run and gun type of game where you don't have to aim and you just spray everywhere, then they shouldn't have marketed this game as a "futuristic military shooter." If they could make aiming down the sights somewhat rewarding, then this game would be alright. As it stands, it's just a bunch of people running in circles and blind firing which really depends on who gets luckier and gets the headshot first. I stand by my statement that aiming down the sight is unrewarding and at times even buggy as shit.

Also, for such a high profile game that is the PS3s best shooter, it shouldn't have any of these shitty problems or bugs to begin with. This shit should have been worked on way before release, but either way, that's not what my mini-rant was about. It was mainly about stupid gimmicks they threw into the game (more like kept actually) to try and compete with Call of Duty. You can say they weren't trying to compete with Call of Duty, but they sure as hell are.

[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']Blows any FPS shooter military themed that's out. [/QUOTE]

i know thats your opinion, but now ill state mine. bad company 2 shits all over kz3.

[quote name='8bitArtist']i know thats your opinion, but now ill state mine. bad company 2 shits all over kz3.[/QUOTE]

i concur.

especially since i can't to a game post patch.

Nothing wrong with liking this game or that game, we're all entitled to favor whatever we choose. Personally, this game has its hooks in me bad.

I've had rounds where I'm walking away with a measy 1-2k in XP because I simply can't get anything going and then the next round on the same map with the same team, I'm ending with 10k+. Sometimes you have to take things into your own hands and be the guy who gets things going on your team, sometimes everyone is coordinated and it kicks fucking ass.

Any class has its moments where it can be overpowering. Sniping? Drives me crazy but if it's out of hand I'll respawn as a marksman and try to beat them at their own game. Most snipers are focused in on one target at a time and leave themselves open more than you think.

KZ3 definitely has flaws and I hope they get them worked out sooner than later. How they left out some really good things as far as handling MP really baffles my mind because it worked very well in KZ2. My biggest gripe are the exoskeletons, jetpacks and mortars.. I think there's a ton of slop involved in that and it takes away but I may be on my own in that sense.

[quote name='DarkRider23']Surprisingly, I haven't played against many shotgun users in my time with the game. I did try it once and it was way too good. Health does deplete, but it regens over time. Takes maybe 5 seconds for it all to come back.

I don't understand people like you. I complain about the game and you come back at me saying I suck and I should go back to Wack Ops (for the record, you're an idiot for assuming I actually play that shit game). If you're playing an FPS, you should have to aim down the sight to be accurate. If they really wanted to make this a run and gun type of game where you don't have to aim and you just spray everywhere, then they shouldn't have marketed this game as a "futuristic military shooter." If they could make aiming down the sights somewhat rewarding, then this game would be alright. As it stands, it's just a bunch of people running in circles and blind firing which really depends on who gets luckier and gets the headshot first. I stand by my statement that aiming down the sight is unrewarding and at times even buggy as shit.

Also, for such a high profile game that is the PS3s best shooter, it shouldn't have any of these shitty problems or bugs to begin with. This shit should have been worked on way before release, but either way, that's not what my mini-rant was about. It was mainly about stupid gimmicks they threw into the game (more like kept actually) to try and compete with Call of Duty. You can say they weren't trying to compete with Call of Duty, but they sure as hell are.[/QUOTE]
Short and sweet.. if you don't like the game.. get rid of it so you don't have anymore reasons to whine, complain and bitch in this thread anymore. As they say "opinions are like assholes..everyone has one and most of them stink" This fits you perfectly

finally connected to some games. the buffed medics are beastly. if youre whole team is full of medics, you're almost unstoppable.

[quote name='enufs8d']finally connected to some games. the buffed medics are beastly. if youre whole team is full of medics, you're almost unstoppable.[/QUOTE]

Fully agree, it's great to pop up from the dead and now that people have been leveling up it's nice to get revived by someone with the skill maxed out for the full ammo perk.

Glad you got things working last night.... even if you were on the unfairly balanced team during that 6 on 3 operations round lol.

man im really tryin to give the game a shot but it really kinda sucks and it wahats worse is that it was bday present (a few days ago). i was really lookin forward to it, i thought it would be like a graphically superior bfbc2, but the gameplay isnt that great. i like the "cant see shit" comment cuz u can barely see a thing. ive played warzone and operations and they seem to have potenttial, but theres no teamwork and no communication on mics. its like a bad version of bfbc2 with excellent graphics. idk, i wish i loved this game, but i cant seem to even like it.

[quote name='chrislisting']man im really tryin to give the game a shot but it really kinda sucks and it wahats worse is that it was bday present (a few days ago). i was really lookin forward to it, i thought it would be like a graphically superior bfbc2, but the gameplay isnt that great. i like the "cant see shit" comment cuz u can barely see a thing. ive played warzone and operations and they seem to have potenttial, but theres no teamwork and no communication on mics. its like a bad version of bfbc2 with excellent graphics. idk, i wish i loved this game, but i cant seem to even like it.[/QUOTE]

Killzone is a totally different beast. So when folks like you say "I thought it was going to be like game a" there isn't anything we can say with those expectations.

Looking for the KZ3 Retro Map Pack and possibly any MAG and Uncharted 2 DLC in a Game Share.

Just don't feel like paying 5 dollars for it, since a majority of people I know got it for free.

[quote name='chrislisting']man im really tryin to give the game a shot but it really kinda sucks and it wahats worse is that it was bday present (a few days ago). i was really lookin forward to it, i thought it would be like a graphically superior bfbc2, but the gameplay isnt that great. i like the "cant see shit" comment cuz u can barely see a thing. ive played warzone and operations and they seem to have potenttial, but theres no teamwork and no communication on mics. its like a bad version of bfbc2 with excellent graphics. idk, i wish i loved this game, but i cant seem to even like it.[/QUOTE]
The more you play the more people you'll run across with mics.. just as you'll run across better players.. who play as a team.. I suggest adding those people to your friends list. And play with them when on. Then you have that team effect on the game.

The visual effects make it difficult to see in some maps more than others. But also definitely adds to the game and makes it not so simple. Adds a challenge. Get a 3d tv you'll really appreciate the visuals

I play as a teammate....and I dont use a mic! =P

It's not hard to see what you teammates are trying to do. If you're an engineer, best thing you can do is fix the crates and set up defensive (offensive?) turrets. If you're an infiltrator, watch where your teammates are going then take a circuitous route and flank the enemy. I dunno, I see more of the game I play where people are working as a team rather than sniping. Though I will say that there is a stunning lack of Tacticians in most games. The TSPs are perhaps the most overlooked in games I've played.

I guess I just dont feel the need to hear people 'barking orders' to feel like there is teamwork going on.

My problem with the game is that all too often it just doesnt work! I'm so sick of not being able to join games. I dont have terribly much time to game with three kids 2 and under. I'd like relative assurance that I can get a game in even if I lonly have 20 min to spare. This game does not offer that and it's getting really frustrating. I could not care less about all the class balancing patching. Just patch the damn game so people can play...and play with the people they want to play with.

Oh and for shits and giggles, y'all should read the GameFAQs forum for KZ3. Every other day there is a long whiny post about how *insert class* is overpowered. First it was the medics, then engineers. For a long time it was the Marksmen, but lately, it's been the Tacticians. I think the game is more balanced than people give it credit for (but for the life of me, I just dont have fun as a Marksman).

My main thing with this game and any FPS is that if you don't have a good squad/team/clan its a challenge. I had some great matches this morning with a group of guys because we worked as a team. 90% of the team had a mic and we just dominated because of our communication. Other times where no one works together it can become annoying and bothersome. You don't always get the best of everything.

I am a fan of Killzone 3, it is different from Killzone 2 but i still enjoy it. I am not a fan of the Call of Duty series and only played it on our deployment because it is what everyone else played.

Guerilla might have let this out of the box early but they are making up for it. As long as the patches and updates keep coming, i know this game will be more and more improved as time goes on.

[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']Short and sweet.. if you don't like the game.. get rid of it so you don't have anymore reasons to whine, complain and bitch in this thread anymore. As they say "opinions are like assholes..everyone has one and most of them stink" This fits you perfectly[/QUOTE]

I think you need to slow your roll. Or your time here with the CAG community isn't going to be a pleasant one.

[quote name='GTmaster39']I think you need to slow your roll. Or your time here with the CAG community isn't going to be a pleasant one.[/QUOTE]
Please see my previous quote referring to opinions, this would pertain to your "thoughts" as well.

Side note I got my bar with the stars today.. looks nice next to my name

OK so I tried again today and there was another patch waiting for me.

But... Either we were playing with hackers or there are bugs. I watched a sniper run right at me while I steadily put 3 full sets of burst rounds into his chest. Then.. he knifed me.

Instantly poofing/DC after getting me, so not sure what was up with that. So we had some people shooting through walls.

Other things like shooting someone, then they would kill you, THEN they died from your bullets a few seconds AFTER they tried to move on with you already dead on the ground too.

It seems like every time I go to play this game, there's another patch that takes me forever to download. Really annoying.

I actually really like the multiplayer. My only issues are no one works as a team, and that the melee is absolutely ridiculous. I hate the fact you can't even fight out of the melee. You just die. It's completely stupid.

[quote name='NamPaehc']OK so I tried again today and there was another patch waiting for me.

But... Either we were playing with hackers or there are bugs. I watched a sniper run right at me while I steadily put 3 full sets of burst rounds into his chest. Then.. he knifed me.

Instantly poofing/DC after getting me, so not sure what was up with that. So we had some people shooting through walls.

Other things like shooting someone, then they would kill you, THEN they died from your bullets a few seconds AFTER they tried to move on with you already dead on the ground too.[/QUOTE]

its the 1.04 patch crap that makes you or your opponent lag crazy. ive been on both ends too many times. you'll be moving normally but everyone is stuck in super slow mo. two things can happen: 1. the games catches back up 2. you're booted b/c you lagged out. if #1 happens, then everyone you did counted. i usually run around trying to knive as many ppl as possible. I've also been on the other end where 3 guys teleport around me and I die. lately, i noticed that if you try to buffer more moves, like those extra kills, you're bound to get booted.

hopefully patch 1.06 fixes all this crap.

1.06 patch works perfectly for me. I have only had a few games with lag or hiccups, other than that, smooth sailing online since release.

Played through the campaign this weekend. Gameplay was fun, but the story was fairly terrible. I don't understand how GG are so bad at plotting (I actually found it to be an improvement over KZ2). I think KZ3 ultimately is a bit of a disappoint for me all around. I enjoy it, but I don't have a ton of fun playing the MP. I do have fun rolling on CAG night, but other than that my experience is pretty middle of the road.

Hoping Brink brings the fun.

[quote name='DarkRider23']Well, I'm officially done with Killzone 3. It is absolute shit. I tried to convince myself that it was a decent multiplayer, but I really can't.

-No one works as a team and captures tactical spawns. Everyone just snipes because it's the "cool" thing to do.

-The retarded spawn system is still here. It's still way too easy to get trapped in a corner and get rolled over

-The aiming system is retarded. You are never rewarded for aiming down the sight, unless you're sniping. What kind of bullshit is this that you can just spray and get more kills than aiming? I got 5 kills in a row with one clip from my SMG by just spraying it down a corridor. 3 headshots and 2 normal kills. That sure felt rewarding.[/QUOTE]

To me it seems like you sum up just about every online shooter out there with what I left up from your post. I really can't understand blaming THIS game on these faults when I see that soooo much more in CoD and in other online shooters. This game is not without flaws, but the ones above are in no way a problem of this *game* its with the *players* and they play every game out there. I just hate when people blame these things on the game when it is not the fault of the game in any way.

Just tried sniping for the first time, ended up 17-0 (lower than my average kills) but man, that rifle is so easy to use. Don't see me doing it often though, just don't enjoy the playstyle.

I agree that sniping is fairly easy. I've dabbled in it and there's certain situations where I'll purposely die and set myself up to snipe for an objective, but I'm really not disciplined enough to learn the best spots on all the maps or rotate positions after I give myself up.

I'm curious though, does the cloak ripple when I am aiming down the sight and move the camera?

[quote name='Saint Noir']Played through the campaign this weekend. Gameplay was fun, but the story was fairly terrible. I don't understand how GG are so bad at plotting (I actually found it to be an improvement over KZ2). I think KZ3 ultimately is a bit of a disappoint for me all around. I enjoy it, but I don't have a ton of fun playing the MP. I do have fun rolling on CAG night, but other than that my experience is pretty middle of the road.

Hoping Brink brings the fun.[/QUOTE]

I seen you on last night and almost hit you up, but I had unexpected company and it was really pissing me off not being able to play so i decided against it and unplugged my headset and just tried some new classes to practice.

1.06 is decently stable. few disconnects. very responsive to find and connect to games. 1.04 kraptacular. gg skipped 1.05 to move directly to 1.06

After a really solid month of championing this game, I'm starting to lose interest. Maybe it's because I have the platinum and about 40 hours logged in MP but I'd say 1 out of every 3 rounds of action end up with either uneven teams or the map design allows for a stronger team to capture spawn points and spawn camp the hell out of the other team (Pyhrus Crater, I'm looking at you). I'll take my lumps and stick it out and it gets better but I'll also say that anyone relying on Exo's and mortars is lame and unskilled as well.

[quote name='QiG']After a really solid month of championing this game, I'm starting to lose interest. Maybe it's because I have the platinum and about 40 hours logged in MP but I'd say 1 out of every 3 rounds of action end up with either uneven teams or the map design allows for a stronger team to capture spawn points and spawn camp the hell out of the other team (Pyhrus Crater, I'm looking at you). I'll take my lumps and stick it out and it gets better but I'll also say that anyone relying on Exo's and mortars is lame and unskilled as well.[/QUOTE]

I don't think there was enough content to hold me. Single player never held me long in the 1st and this one even less so.

Multiplayer is decent but not as robust as I remember. I mean killzone didn't have to much of a choice in mp, but this one seems like it is even narrower.

I think the smaller development team really hurt this game.

Plus I'm sure they held content to try and sell later.

Sorry to hear you're losing interest Qig. I don't think I've logged in as many hours as you have but I still really enjoy the multiplayer.

I really don't like Warzone. It seems like one big mess with no order. It's tolerable when I'm with other CAGers though. I mostly play Operations with a lil' bit of GW thrown in.

Most matches of Operations I find other people with mics that want to communicate and work as a team. We don't win all the time but as long as people play like that it's hella fun and refreshing.

I had a great day with GW today. I was on Bilgarsk Blv where the snipers like to camp. I noticed 2 snipers together on the other side of the map. I took out my M82, aimed carefully, and took out both of 'em! I'm talking shit on the mic when a few seconds later they come back to the SAME spot and I kill them again. I'm lmao now, calling them out. I'm able to kill another before the other guy snipes me. My team wins the match and I actually have a positive K/D! So yeah I still find this game exciting

[quote name='muffin1man']Sorry to hear you're losing interest Qig. I don't think I've logged in as many hours as you have but I still really enjoy the multiplayer.

I really don't like Warzone. It seems like one big mess with no order. It's tolerable when I'm with other CAGers though. I mostly play Operations with a lil' bit of GW thrown in.

Most matches of Operations I find other people with mics that want to communicate and work as a team. We don't win all the time but as long as people play like that it's hella fun and refreshing.
[/QUOTE]

im surprised youre still playing despite your shiny new 3ds.

[quote name='enufs8d']im surprised youre still playing despite your shiny new 3ds.[/QUOTE]

Idk I still love KZ3. It's like the 1st game I play when I get out of bed. When I'm in the bed I play my 3DS :)

I'm not huge into this game, but never playing a KZ before I thought I'd try it. I have really enjoyed it and like it better than COD, but I'm really tired of playing the same dlc map over in the death match game. There used to be a vote at the end of the game on the next map, but that is gone most of the time. Has anyone heard if there is going to be a fix for this any time in the future?

bread's done
Back