Killzone 3 Helghast Edition $24.50 & Other Unadvertised Specials at Best Buy

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[preview][IMG-R=5838]23070[/IMG-R]Best Buy dropped prices on many titles today (and throughout the weekend). You can combine with today's spend $100 and select in-store pickup, get a $10 gift card promotion for added value.

Highlights:
:ps3: Killzone 3: Helghast Edition $24.50
:360::ps3: Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon $14.50
:360::ps3: Alice: Madness Returns $19.50
:360: Gears of War 3 $29.99[/preview]

More:
:ps3: TRON: Evolution $14.50
:360: TRON: Evolution $14.50
:ps3: Red Dead Redemption $19.50
:360: Red Dead Redemption $19.50
:ps3: Hunted: The Demon's Forge $14.50
:360: Hunted: The Demon's Forge $14.50
:ps3: Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2 $14.50
:360: Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2 $14.50
:ps3: Dance Dance Revolution $29.99
:360: Dance Dance Revolution $29.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $24.50
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $24.99
:ps3: Def Jam Rapstar Bundle $29.99
:360: Def Jam Rapstar Bundle $29.99

:ps3: The Tomb Raider Trilogy $9.50 [OOS]
:ps3: The Sims 3 $14.50
:ps3: EA Sports Active 2.0 Bundle $19.99
:ps3: Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction Greatest Hits $9.50
:ps3: Rock Band Country Track Pack 2 $9.50
:ps3: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $19.50
:ps3: Kung Fu Rider $7.50
:ps3: Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters $29.99
:ps3: Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition $19.50
:ps3: Top Spin 4 $19.50
:ps3: The Shoot $9.50
:ps3: EyePet $14.50

:360: EA SPORTS MMA $9.50
:360: Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days $9.50
:360: Marvel Superhero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet $9.50
:360: Shift 2 Unleashed $9.50
:360: UFC Undisputed 2010 $7.50
:360: Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters $19.50
:360: The Sims 3 $19.99
:360: Def Jam Rapstar $19.99
:360: Final Fantasy XIII $19.99
:360: Top Spin 4 $19.50
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $29.99
:360: PES 2012: Pro Evolution Soccer $49.99

:3ds: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II $14.50
:3ds: Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion $14.50
:3ds: Samurai Warriors Chronicles $14.50
:3ds: Super Monkey Ball 3D $9.50
:3ds: Dream Trigger 3D $9.50
:3ds: Bust-A-Move Universe $9.50
:3ds: Cubic Ninja $14.50
:3ds: Ridge Racer 3D $14.50

:ds: Professor Layton and the Unwound Future $19.50
:ds: Marvel Super Hero Squad $14.50
:ds: Style Savvy $7.50
:ds: HOP $9.50
:ds: Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation $14.50
:ds: Okamiden $14.50
:ds: Thor: God of Thunder $9.50
:ds: Jeopardy $7.50
:ds: Animal Planet: Vet Collection $5.50

:psp: Dissidia: Final Fantasy $9.50
:psp: LocoRoco 2 $5.50

:pc: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Digital Premium $19.95

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='rly723']ea sports active 2 for $20 ps 3 worth it?

i bought 360 version last yr[/QUOTE]

ps3 version is 19.39 on amazon..i have it open box w contents still sealed for ps3 but want it for 360 now that i have kinect.

Damn... Just order 2 of killzone3 HE.... one for my friend ..and one for my cowoker..

they will give me MW3 and UC3 as well = ) hope...

Bought KZ3, couldn't pass it up for that price. I already played and beat the single player campaign earlier this year. I'm not one for online multiplayer, but I figured at this price, I will give it a shot.

[quote name='slowdive21']This is on SD.[/QUOTE]

You never want to hear those dreaded words.

I guess i'll nab one for a christmas present.

[quote name='djpookie2000']Bought KZ3, couldn't pass it up for that price. I already played and beat the single player campaign earlier this year. I'm not one for online multiplayer, but I figured at this price, I will give it a shot.[/QUOTE]
same here

Too bad Tomb Raider is OOS. I'd bite for sub $10 easily. Keeping fingers crossed it comes back and I am able to snag one. Throw my hat into the Best Buy fan club this year. I picked up almost everything from them Thursday morning. They've unquestionably dominated this year. Put Amazon to shame. I almost wish I hadn't renewed my Prime the week of BF the way Amazon dropped the ball.

Also considering snagging Okamiden. Seems like the lowest it's been.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tempted to get Killzone 3. It is now at the price I'm willing to pay but I don't have room for it all. Think I will hold off till I get my own place with some room for that thing.

[quote name='bic']You never want to hear those dreaded words.

I guess i'll nab one for a christmas present.[/QUOTE]

sorry...what about SD ?

So just in case another sweet previously owned deal comes up, is Best Buy good about having them complete? Or do they just do what Gamestop does online and you have a 10% chance of getting the case and manual with the game?

[quote name='kobeisgod']thanks, in for a copy of Shift 2 for the 360. Seems like not much interest for this game.[/QUOTE]
I loved the first one and I hated Shift 2, but that's just me.

[quote name='onyzukae']Check ur local BB.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you're right. I'll check it out in the morning. If only this deal was available yesterday, I could've picked it up while I was at work.

Hate to say it but Worst Buy is getting their holiday act together. WTF Amazon??? Only deals are the lightning ones that sell out as soon as you hit the claim button, leaving everyone clicking on the mouse before the deal is posted then letting it sit in their cart 15min and not checking out.

Beats Amazon's EDF:IA Lightning Deal (shipped FML) by $4 and change. Congrats to those who slept through that. Best Buy is rocking this year.

Yeah, gotta say, Best Buy did an incredible job this year on deals, trade-in credit, coupons, and now BF/CM.

I've easily spent more money this year at Best Buy on video games than I have there in the last five.

Debating if I want to "upgrade" my Killzone 3 for $17 ($25 - $8 trade-in credit for my old copy). Leaning toward yes. But not sure.

wow I thought many times about buying the Helghast edition, but at this price done deal! However the lack of conformation is worrying me.

For those of you wondering about KZ3, the Super Voucher is now expired, I think. Dunno if that has any swaying power or not, but it's still a solid CE without it.

BB bringing it down again. Wish I would have waited to order Alice earlier as I would have been able to do an in-store pickup instead of waiting for EA Origin. (With Digital River running the show there, I will be counting down the weeks instead of days...)

Ordered EDF PS3 & a used Tomb Raider Trilogy. I already picked up Tomb Raider @ Amazon on Friday for $16.99, but I will give BB a shot to send me a complete used copy to save $7+ over Amazon.

Only one thing that tripped me out is that EDF is still showing up as a 'Pre-Order' on the website, even though the release date has already past. Hope there is no issues with an in-store pickup with this one *crosses fingers*

[quote name='Mixer236']For those of you wondering about KZ3, the Super Voucher is now expired, I think. Dunno if that has any swaying power or not, but it's still a solid CE without it.[/QUOTE]

Actually it's not expired

[quote name='Mixer236']For those of you wondering about KZ3, the Super Voucher is now expired, I think. Dunno if that has any swaying power or not, but it's still a solid CE without it.[/QUOTE]

I posted about this in one of the first replies to this thread, but that is NOT true in practice. I was able to redeem my voucher yesterday (11/27/11) without any issues even though it's been dead in theory for several months by now.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Actually it's not expired[/QUOTE]

[quote name='PS2gamerGCN']I posted about this in one of the first replies to this thread, but that is NOT true in practice. I was able to redeem my voucher yesterday (11/27/11) without any issues even though it's been dead in theory for several months by now.[/QUOTE]

It was expired, then they reactivated and extended it for a month after expiration from complaints, and now it seems to work indefinitely.

i've redeem many codes from games way past their expiration dates before and they all worked. just because a code has a date doesn't mean it has expired.

[quote name='jubeininja69']i've redeem many codes from games way past their expiration dates before and they all worked. just because a code has a date doesn't mean it has expired.[/QUOTE]

It took complaints for Sony to extend the expiration date. We don't know how long it will be valid for however

[quote name='jubeininja69']SD is awesome if you wanna see other deals besides games. i browse SD and here to make sure i don't miss deals.[/QUOTE]

never heard about SD..

Can you give me a link?

Thank you!

Got instore pickup for Killzone 3.

Traded mine in a while back, since I was unimpressed by it. This seems like a decent price point.

haha.. I realized i had ordered Killzone3 HE x 3 ...

I thought i put 2 .. but i checked email now. It was 3 for store pick up..

Cant cancel now.. I can cancel at store tomorrow . right?

bread's done
Back