Killzone 3 Helghast Edition $24.50 & Other Unadvertised Specials at Best Buy

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[preview][IMG-R=5838]23070[/IMG-R]Best Buy dropped prices on many titles today (and throughout the weekend). You can combine with today's spend $100 and select in-store pickup, get a $10 gift card promotion for added value.

Highlights:
:ps3: Killzone 3: Helghast Edition $24.50
:360::ps3: Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon $14.50
:360::ps3: Alice: Madness Returns $19.50
:360: Gears of War 3 $29.99[/preview]

More:
:ps3: TRON: Evolution $14.50
:360: TRON: Evolution $14.50
:ps3: Red Dead Redemption $19.50
:360: Red Dead Redemption $19.50
:ps3: Hunted: The Demon's Forge $14.50
:360: Hunted: The Demon's Forge $14.50
:ps3: Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2 $14.50
:360: Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2 $14.50
:ps3: Dance Dance Revolution $29.99
:360: Dance Dance Revolution $29.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $24.50
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $24.99
:ps3: Def Jam Rapstar Bundle $29.99
:360: Def Jam Rapstar Bundle $29.99

:ps3: The Tomb Raider Trilogy $9.50 [OOS]
:ps3: The Sims 3 $14.50
:ps3: EA Sports Active 2.0 Bundle $19.99
:ps3: Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction Greatest Hits $9.50
:ps3: Rock Band Country Track Pack 2 $9.50
:ps3: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $19.50
:ps3: Kung Fu Rider $7.50
:ps3: Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters $29.99
:ps3: Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition $19.50
:ps3: Top Spin 4 $19.50
:ps3: The Shoot $9.50
:ps3: EyePet $14.50

:360: EA SPORTS MMA $9.50
:360: Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days $9.50
:360: Marvel Superhero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet $9.50
:360: Shift 2 Unleashed $9.50
:360: UFC Undisputed 2010 $7.50
:360: Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters $19.50
:360: The Sims 3 $19.99
:360: Def Jam Rapstar $19.99
:360: Final Fantasy XIII $19.99
:360: Top Spin 4 $19.50
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $29.99
:360: PES 2012: Pro Evolution Soccer $49.99

:3ds: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II $14.50
:3ds: Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion $14.50
:3ds: Samurai Warriors Chronicles $14.50
:3ds: Super Monkey Ball 3D $9.50
:3ds: Dream Trigger 3D $9.50
:3ds: Bust-A-Move Universe $9.50
:3ds: Cubic Ninja $14.50
:3ds: Ridge Racer 3D $14.50

:ds: Professor Layton and the Unwound Future $19.50
:ds: Marvel Super Hero Squad $14.50
:ds: Style Savvy $7.50
:ds: HOP $9.50
:ds: Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation $14.50
:ds: Okamiden $14.50
:ds: Thor: God of Thunder $9.50
:ds: Jeopardy $7.50
:ds: Animal Planet: Vet Collection $5.50

:psp: Dissidia: Final Fantasy $9.50
:psp: LocoRoco 2 $5.50

:pc: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Digital Premium $19.95

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='onyzukae']haha.. I realized i had ordered Killzone3 HE x 3 ...

I thought i put 2 .. but i checked email now. It was 3 for store pick up..

Cant cancel now.. I can cancel at store tomorrow . right?[/QUOTE]

You will have to call Best Buy to cancel (unless you are willing to do a buy and return in store)...

[quote name='jubeininja69']picked up killzone helghast. too good to pass up.[/QUOTE]

Seriously I was content with buying it bargain bin but this deal was just too great to miss... I'm considering buying Alice too but I really don't need to pile on more games to my already massive back log.

Put in an order for just over $100 with store pickup to supposedly get the $10 gift card offer. We'll see how that works. I had to split the store pickup over 2 stores.

[quote name='io']Put in an order for just over $100 with store pickup to supposedly get the $10 gift card offer. We'll see how that works. I had to split the store pickup over 2 stores.[/QUOTE]

I had to do the same thing. Then I placed the same order again and was able to get everything at one store. Unfortunately it is only 1 GC per person/email, so I messed that up. Oh well, hopefully I will get at least 1 GC.

[quote name='slowdive21']I had to do the same thing. Then I placed the same order again and was able to get everything at one store. Unfortunately it is only 1 GC per person/email, so I messed that up. Oh well, hopefully I will get at least 1 GC.[/QUOTE]

But it didn't say anything different (like confirm the GC) when you did it all at one store, right? I'm hoping the split store thing works - of course it depends on them finding every item (like 7 things).

Just to be clear, it didn't tell me anything about the GC when I ordered (or in my confirmation email). It is just plastered all over the site. I guess I'll contact CS if I don't get it 4 days after pickup.

Looks like Bulletstorm is available for shipping again now. Picked up Bulletstorm, Ratch and Clank: ToD, and 2x Killzone 3 Helghasts (one as a gift).

Best Buy has definitely been the best when it comes to BF this year.

[quote name='Wanderlai']Hate to say it but Worst Buy is getting their holiday act together. WTF Amazon??? Only deals are the lightning ones that sell out as soon as you hit the claim button, leaving everyone clicking on the mouse before the deal is posted then letting it sit in their cart 15min and not checking out.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='gantt']Beats Amazon's EDF:IA Lightning Deal (shipped FML) by $4 and change. Congrats to those who slept through that. Best Buy is rocking this year.[/QUOTE]

What is this Amazon you guys speak of?

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']Looks like Bulletstorm is available for shipping again now. Picked up Bulletstorm, Ratch and Clank: ToD, and 2x Killzone 3 Helghasts (one as a gift).

Best Buy has definitely been the best when it comes to BF this year.[/QUOTE]

Take Store pick up if you can.. last time i got terrible box informus 2 LE shipping from BB..

[quote name='doodofdoods']Whoa, didn't expect such sweet deals on cyber monday. Best Buy has dominated this black friday.[/QUOTE]year

[quote name='tweeb']Are these deals online only or can I find these prices in store too? I live very close to one. :|[/QUOTE]I think there cyber monday stuff so probably not & I don't think they'll match BB.com till tues.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']You can buy some used games and try to flip them at BB. I actually converted $100 in BB GC to Amazon credit via kindle cards thinking Amazon would have some good deals and i only spent like $16 so far. Amazon kinda sucked this year IMO. Thank god for BB.[/QUOTE]I always say to wait since you don't want to be locked into 1 place when you don't have to be.

[quote name='mattcube64']Yeah, gotta say, Best Buy did an incredible job this year on deals, trade-in credit, coupons, and now BF/CM [/QUOTE]If only the 5 for $100 deal went more smoothly, the @gamer coupons stacked hitch free/came on time, the gamers club coupons were sent out correctly & they didn't take away for $10 for $150 they'd have a perfect yr. But I still killed it there so I'm happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
To all the guys who didn't get the $10 gc, there was a button you had to click to add a free $10 gift card to your cart when you were checking out....

[quote name='slowdive21']It was expired, then they reactivated and extended it for a month after expiration from complaints, and now it seems to work indefinitely.[/QUOTE]

Ah, okay. I remember it being invalid, then valid again for a month. I guess they just decided to keep it going, didn't know that was the case... Thanks for setting me straight, guys! :)

Super great deal all-around, then. The figure is actually really cool and I remember being pretty impressed with the art book.

[quote name='KtMack23']To all the guys who didn't get the $10 gc, there was a button you had to click to add a free $10 gift card to your cart when you were checking out....[/QUOTE]

Did you make one invoice for payment 100? or totaling?

[quote name='KtMack23']To all the guys who didn't get the $10 gc, there was a button you had to click to add a free $10 gift card to your cart when you were checking out....[/QUOTE]

What the hell you're talking about? There's no $10gc button! The $10 e-GC for $100 store pickup will be e-mailed to you after 2-3 days.

[quote name='Terran1212']Can anyone else confirm that the super voucher in the helghast edition has worked for them?[/QUOTE]

Anyone other than the 5 other people who said it worked for them?

picked up kz3 helghast and rock band country for my girl as a stocking stuffer. almost bit on alice but i just ordered uc3 and arkham city. im hoping it will be cheaper by the time i even get around to playing it (looking at you gamefly!)

Picked up KZ3 HE, though I know I won't play it for months. I didn't get into KZ2 too much and was going to overlook KZ3, but this deal is too good and I know in a few months I'll have the itch for a futuristic shooter.

[quote name='thegame956']Picked up kz3 thanks. This holiday best buy is my 360 and amazon is my ps3[/QUOTE]

You mean your bestbuy = ps3 and amazon = 360?

I got the Heighast Edition of Killzone 3 for $30 a few months ago on Amazon, and it was worth it. While the helmet is not wearable, it looks cool, and never playing any of the games before it, Killzone 3 was sure a whole lot of fun (what game let's like poke out someone's eyeballs?!).

No deals here appeal to me... but happy shopping, guys.

Originally Posted by thegame956
Picked up kz3 thanks. This holiday best buy is my 360 and amazon is my ps3

You mean your bestbuy = ps3 and amazon = 360?

No I meant it like I I said it. Best but=my 360 because it is way way better and amazon=my ps3 because well look at amazons deals this holiday shit!!

[quote name='io']But it didn't say anything different (like confirm the GC) when you did it all at one store, right? I'm hoping the split store thing works - of course it depends on them finding every item (like 7 things).

Just to be clear, it didn't tell me anything about the GC when I ordered (or in my confirmation email). It is just plastered all over the site. I guess I'll contact CS if I don't get it 4 days after pickup.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I took a 3 hour nap :drool:
I didn't have any type of notification on either order for the GC; there was no "add to cart" type thing like the typical deal. I think all of my items are at the one store and ready for pick up!

[quote name='Dominick331']anyone know if killzone3 comes in a normal game case inside the box?[/QUOTE]

Yes. It is the same as the regular edition with a small difference: it says Not For Resale (or something like) on the back where the UPC should be.

Man I wish that KZ3 itself was comparably priced. I really don't care about the extras and I don't really care enough to try and sell them...

P.S. Anyone know what's going on with EDF:IA for PS3? Why's it say it's a pre-order that comes out July 5, 2011? I ordered one... Hope it works out alright

freakin' SWEET!!! i was planning on picking up KZ3 somewhere today regardless since my BF PS3 bundle was arriving :D have it ready for in store pickup, gonna go during lunch!!

[quote name='Dominick331']anyone know if killzone3 comes in a normal game case inside the box?[/QUOTE]

It is not for resale (no UPC) and the dlc card is packaged with it. I am looking right at it.

bread's done
Back