Killzone 3 Helghast Edition $24.50 & Other Unadvertised Specials at Best Buy

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[preview][IMG-R=5838]23070[/IMG-R]Best Buy dropped prices on many titles today (and throughout the weekend). You can combine with today's spend $100 and select in-store pickup, get a $10 gift card promotion for added value.

Highlights:
:ps3: Killzone 3: Helghast Edition $24.50
:360::ps3: Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon $14.50
:360::ps3: Alice: Madness Returns $19.50
:360: Gears of War 3 $29.99[/preview]

More:
:ps3: TRON: Evolution $14.50
:360: TRON: Evolution $14.50
:ps3: Red Dead Redemption $19.50
:360: Red Dead Redemption $19.50
:ps3: Hunted: The Demon's Forge $14.50
:360: Hunted: The Demon's Forge $14.50
:ps3: Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2 $14.50
:360: Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2 $14.50
:ps3: Dance Dance Revolution $29.99
:360: Dance Dance Revolution $29.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $24.50
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $24.99
:ps3: Def Jam Rapstar Bundle $29.99
:360: Def Jam Rapstar Bundle $29.99

:ps3: The Tomb Raider Trilogy $9.50 [OOS]
:ps3: The Sims 3 $14.50
:ps3: EA Sports Active 2.0 Bundle $19.99
:ps3: Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction Greatest Hits $9.50
:ps3: Rock Band Country Track Pack 2 $9.50
:ps3: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $19.50
:ps3: Kung Fu Rider $7.50
:ps3: Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters $29.99
:ps3: Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition $19.50
:ps3: Top Spin 4 $19.50
:ps3: The Shoot $9.50
:ps3: EyePet $14.50

:360: EA SPORTS MMA $9.50
:360: Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days $9.50
:360: Marvel Superhero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet $9.50
:360: Shift 2 Unleashed $9.50
:360: UFC Undisputed 2010 $7.50
:360: Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters $19.50
:360: The Sims 3 $19.99
:360: Def Jam Rapstar $19.99
:360: Final Fantasy XIII $19.99
:360: Top Spin 4 $19.50
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $29.99
:360: PES 2012: Pro Evolution Soccer $49.99

:3ds: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II $14.50
:3ds: Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion $14.50
:3ds: Samurai Warriors Chronicles $14.50
:3ds: Super Monkey Ball 3D $9.50
:3ds: Dream Trigger 3D $9.50
:3ds: Bust-A-Move Universe $9.50
:3ds: Cubic Ninja $14.50
:3ds: Ridge Racer 3D $14.50

:ds: Professor Layton and the Unwound Future $19.50
:ds: Marvel Super Hero Squad $14.50
:ds: Style Savvy $7.50
:ds: HOP $9.50
:ds: Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation $14.50
:ds: Okamiden $14.50
:ds: Thor: God of Thunder $9.50
:ds: Jeopardy $7.50
:ds: Animal Planet: Vet Collection $5.50

:psp: Dissidia: Final Fantasy $9.50
:psp: LocoRoco 2 $5.50

:pc: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Digital Premium $19.95

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, seriously Best Buy, you need to calm down and stop taking my money. Totally cereal. We get it, you beat Amazon with all your deals. You don't need to do all these new ones and perform a freakin fatality on them.

EDIT: KZ3 not available for shipping and it's unavailable at every BB withing 100 miles of me. Kind of sad yet kind of relieved at the same time. Is Alice worth it at that price?

[quote name='Dominick331']anyone know if killzone3 comes in a normal game case inside the box?[/QUOTE]

Yep, it's basically the helmet, the action figure, the game (in a normal case), DLC (inside the case), and the art book is inside the helmet which has a space for both the game and artbook.

in a way, i feel this sale is bb's way of getting back at us for flipping our (as a community) thousands of dollars in bb credit into kindle cards. i'm sorry best buy; like my first love i never should have left you.

The winner of this bout in the 2011 game deal off by ultimate knockout ............

BEEEEST BUYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously bestbuy you have been killing the trade in credit I've gathered for the last month :(

Bit on KZ3 hopefully this will be the end for me. Just wondering has anybody had their Bioshock 2 limited edition to ship? Been a few day and nothing for me.

[quote name='gepet0']Picked up a helghast edition and earth defense. Glad I went to the store early becuase people were there scooping them up. LOL[/QUOTE]

Were they the same price in store?

[quote name='boredasfook']Bit on KZ3 hopefully this will be the end for me. Just wondering has anybody had their Bioshock 2 limited edition to ship? Been a few day and nothing for me.[/QUOTE]

Mine will be here Thursday.

[quote name='strait edge follower']The winner of this bout in the 2011 game deal off by ultimate knockout ............

BEEEEST BUYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously bestbuy you have been killing the trade in credit I've gathered for the last month :([/QUOTE]

And you know this MANNNNNNNNNNNN

[quote name='St4rgalaqtic']My LE Bioshock will be here Wednesday.[/QUOTE]

Mine still backordered :(

Oh well, might cancel anyway. Already own the game on PS3 and it was just an impulse buy for all the extra crap it came with.

Is the in-store pickup the only option? I went to in-store pickup, two locations near me say they have it, when I press add to cart it says the deal is unavailable.

My stores haven't opened yet. Should I be able to buy it at my local BB?

Best buy is steppin it up! First ICO/shadow collection for 25 bucks and then a 10 off coupon not long after its release, and since then more impressive deals.

Got my eye on Alice for the ps3 :)

All I need now is for Kmart to throw down a Saints Row 3 deal and that'll be it for me till next year unless somehow UMVC3 goes on sale for 20 or I give in to Duke Nukem's 10 dollar price.

[quote name='nvsone']Is the in-store pickup the only option? I went to in-store pickup, two locations near me say they have it, when I press add to cart it says the deal is unavailable.

My stores haven't opened yet. Should I be able to buy it at my local BB?[/QUOTE]

Same here, says it's unavailable to order online.

Anyone been in stores yet to scope out Tomb Raider? I'm going in about an hour, I bet there are still some on the shelf. Gonna get that and the Marvel Super Hero squad for my kid, PM BB.com, 2 games for $20 out the door!

I called and had the SO hold the last copy for me. Then my coworker said, "I was going to buy that." We then discussed how we played Tomb Raider back in the day. I would call first because copies are limited.

[quote name='otakuseth']Anyone get an email for KZ3 HE being shipped yet?[/QUOTE]

Nope and I ordered while cheapy was posting the thread. I actually came back to post the deal and saw his thread!

Picked up Killzone 3 hellghast edition from my local best buy. automatically rings up 24.99. Mine was missing PSN voucher but I can live with that.

Ordered KZ3 for in-store pickup, got email it wasn't available. Called 888 number and it said greater than 20 min wait so i hung up. Sold out online, so i guess i'm outta luck.

[quote name='soccerboy09']Picked up Killzone 3 hellghast edition from my local best buy. automatically rings up 24.99. Mine was missing PSN voucher but I can live with that.[/QUOTE]

The DLC voucher is inside the game case.

I'm so weak. I bit on the Killzone deal. Had a $10 Rewards Zone certificate, so it only came out to $15. My wife will be less than thrilled as I've been having a hard time coming up with Christmas ideas for her.

[quote name='soccerboy09']Picked up Killzone 3 hellghast edition from my local best buy. automatically rings up 24.99. Mine was missing PSN voucher but I can live with that.[/QUOTE]
I thought the voucher expired anyway.

Got my instore pickup notification about 35 mins after ordering the KZ3 Helghast. Hopefully the box and contents are in good condition. Best Buy has been doing really good with theri online price and instore pickup options I've gotten many games this year doing that and been really happy.

Never played Killzone 1 or 2, still have 2 in shrinkwrap from when it came with my PS3. But $25 for a collector's edition that comes with a pretty cool display? Must try to resist...

I think the answer is Yes but I will ask anyway.

I don't have my PS3 with me. Could I use my roommate's PS3, log in under my PSN account, and [try to] redeem the KZ3 voucher and still be able to get it on my console when I get home?

[quote name='slowdive21']Nope and I ordered while cheapy was posting the thread. I actually came back to post the deal and saw his thread![/QUOTE]

Yea, i ordered my KZ3 HE last night about 3 or 4 AM, shortly after this thread went live. Got the order confirmation email but no shipping confirmation yet :cry:

[quote name='icedrake523']Never played Killzone 1 or 2, still have 2 in shrinkwrap from when it came with my PS3. But $25 for a collector's edition that comes with a pretty cool display? Must try to resist...

I think the answer is Yes but I will ask anyway.

I don't have my PS3 with me. Could I use my roommate's PS3, log in under my PSN account, and [try to] redeem the KZ3 voucher and still be able to get it on my console when I get home?[/QUOTE]

I believe there is a 24 hour timer that starts when the code is entered. I always sell off my dlc, but I think I remember reading that people were upset.

I'm in for Alice, I figured that amazon would have this price but I'm happy that BB had it since I had a gift card. I feel like Best Buy won the BF online war this year.

so are all of these good in store too or do I have to order online for store pickup? looking at Shift 2 Unleashed, EDF and Killzone 3... thinking about having my buddy who works out at Best Buy check for them

Anyone have experience with cancelling BB orders? Like how long it takes for refund. Website says KZ3 HE is available at my local store, was thinking about cancelling and reordering. lol

[quote name='Chrono Gear']1 copy of Tomb Raider left at my local Best Buy. Price is good in store![/QUOTE]

Was just about to post the same thing...last copy at my store. Grabbed that and Earth Defense Force: IA for $25 and change.

bread's done
Back