Kingdom Hearts 3 PS4 Pro Preorder - GS Exclusive

FamedGuardian

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Posting as it’s own topic for those that don’t visit the Gs thread. Kingdom Hearts 3 PS4 Pro bundle announced today for the US and is a GameStop exclusive. Bundle comes with custom console, KH3 themed controller, physical copy of the game, and an exclusive PS4 theme/keyblade. Preorder page does not say Online Only, so you may be able to reserve one in-store.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/12/14/limited-edition-kingdom-hearts-iii-ps4-pro-bundle-launches-january-29/

Preorder link for $399 bundle
https://m.gamestop.com/product/ps4/consoles/playstation-4-pro-1tb-kingdom-hearts-iii-limited-edition-bundle-only-at-gamestop/171335

$469 Ultimate Fan bundle with The Story So Far and Mystery Box (specifically says Online Only)-
https://m.gamestop.com/product/ps4/consoles/playstation-4-pro-1tb-kingdom-hearts-iii-hardware-ultimate-fan-bundle/171342

[attachment=31484:A21CA1C7-8AA4-4FAA-99E8-A6ADBDA0E648.jpeg]

[attachment=31483:9EDE3CA8-282A-4062-85C9-6F0D8AED453B.jpeg]

[attachment=31485:E5D2F34B-60D3-416D-A73D-EFDB297B1CBC.jpeg]

[attachment=31486:95B1EF3D-FFD3-4CA9-9F14-3AF62644DEBB.jpeg]

Last edited by a moderator:
What game is most likely gonna get a PS4 pro bundle after KH3? Not really feeling the simplistic black design. Still cool tho. I hope devil may cry 5 gets one or jump force

The b2g1 at Target was a good time to preorder this. Pre-ordered the game and 2 copies of blackops 4, didn't pick up the blackops, so KH3 should come out to 33% off when it ships.
Yeah, I had a chance to order it for 20% off at Target, but skipped out on it since the last two games I preordered from them ended up shipping out a couple weeks after the release date. I should have done it back when Amazon was offering the same deal, but I'm holding out for other possible options.

pre-ordered in-store earlier, manager said 10 people did the same so far and he's not sure if orders are gonna be cancelled or not. Knowing gamestop odds aren't in my favor

I was just able to place an order in-store for shipping; associate said it’s been going in and out of stock all day.

I pre-ordered one. Got lucky because I just left for work but wasn't on the highway yet, so I pulled over to order it. GameStop site was crap.

The b2g1 at Target was a good time to preorder this. Pre-ordered the game and 2 copies of blackops 4, didn't pick up the blackops, so KH3 should come out to 33% off when it ships.
And target didnt cancel your order when you didn't pick up the two games? That's strange.

Awful design..that looks exactly like what would happen to plastic when it's in direct contact with chlorine based Windex...lol

Tried my GS today but no luck.

Sucks I've wanted to upgrade from Original to a Pro but between the limitedness of this and the 500 million looks like ill just be stuck with the launch console. 

I went in 2 days ago to see if they had any for ordering in store and the guy told me that no store ever did that. He told me that it was 100% online only.

I went in 2 days ago to see if they had any for ordering in store and the guy told me that no store ever did that. He told me that it was 100% online only.
I was told the same at 2 stores. They could do web in store but no actual store preorders.

They did the same thing with the Monster Hunter Pro. But they do allow actual in-store pre-orders for 3DS/2DS consoles and the like. I don't get Gamestop sometimes.

Tried my GS today but no luck.

Sucks I've wanted to upgrade from Original to a Pro but between the limitedness of this and the 500 million looks like ill just be stuck with the launch console.
Then get the regular PS4 Pro. Why you have to get the SE Pro's just to get a Pro? They play the same and it's not like performance is enhanced for different models.

He wants a cool looking limited edition PS4 pro bro. I would too. Let’s just hope there’s another good one comin after KH pro

I just went ahead and upgraded to the Red Dead bundle. I already have Red Dead for my Xbox one X, so I'm gonna turn around and flip that to take a little sting out of the purchase.

I still have my KH3 preorder from amazon for $40.99 when they had that pricing error 4 YEARS AGO!!!!!!! Can’t believe it’s finally coming out.

I still have my KH3 preorder from amazon for $40.99 when they had that pricing error 4 YEARS AGO!!!!!!! Can’t believe it’s finally coming out.
I JUST cancelled mine. With all these Square Enix fast price drops, I'll bite when it hits about $29.99. I have enough games to keep me busy until then ;)

I JUST cancelled mine. With all these Square Enix fast price drops, I'll bite when it hits about $29.99. I have enough games to keep me busy until then ;)
That's my thought as well. I don't think Kingdom Hearts 3 will drop as quickly as say Dragon Quest XI, but with everything in my backlog already I can wait awhile.

That's my thought as well. I don't think Kingdom Hearts 3 will drop as quickly as say Dragon Quest XI, but with everything in my backlog already I can wait awhile.
I'll be super salty if it does ($40 off Croft Edition??) but I don't want to miss out on the steelbook edition. The previous ones sold out pretty quick from what I remember.

Does the subtle design remind anyone of those Dudebro shirts from around 2006-2008 with the wings/fleur de leis splattered on t-shirts?

I just went ahead n bought Croft edition for $50. I don’t see it being $40 or $30 soon. I’m pretty sure it’s a good gane

Does the subtle design remind anyone of those Dudebro shirts from around 2006-2008 with the wings/fleur de leis splattered on t-shirts?
This. I still see that shit all the time. Every time I see them I say to my wife "Damn, I can't believe people are wearing those damn Affliction shirts."

So to me, those are those damn Affliction shirts.

Preorders are selling on eBay for ~$800+...my contemplation is keeping mine or doing a flip.
That's insane...

I honestly think the game's gonna be a dud so you're better off selling it now when the hype train is at full speed. It's been in development hell for so long and the story is such a clusterfuck of clusterfucks that I don't see how they plan to tie it all together without some kind of massive in game summary (or even better, like the Metal Gear Solid IV Database on the PS3) but on the other hand, the series has a ridiculously loyalist following so who knows.

I want to sell my spare (that mark up is insane), but I'm really hesitant to deal with eBay for an item like this. I think I'll take my chance with the yokels once it's in hand >_>

That's insane...

I honestly think the game's gonna be a dud so you're better off selling it now when the hype train is at full speed. It's been in development hell for so long and the story is such a clusterfuck of clusterfucks that I don't see how they plan to tie it all together without some kind of massive in game summary (or even better, like the Metal Gear Solid IV Database on the PS3) but on the other hand, the series has a ridiculously loyalist following so who knows.
Not really a fan of the KH series, but I can guarantee you that KH3 will sell millions of copies easily.

As far as development hell, it’s not as bad as FFXV that was formally known as FF Versus XIII. And that game sold about 8 million copies world wide.

Not really a fan of the KH series, but I can guarantee you that KH3 will sell millions of copies easily.

As far as development hell, it’s not as bad as FFXV that was formally known as FF Versus XIII. And that game sold about 8 million copies world wide.
I never said it wouldn't sell well- we all know it will. I said right now, everyone's excited for it so the after market prices are high but if it releases and doesn't live up to the hype, fewer people are going to want to pay $800 for one.

It's amazing how much power some franchises have though.

You guys are scaring me. Those of you with canceled orders. Did the charges ever show up pre-authorizing on your credit card account? 

You guys are scaring me. Those of you with canceled orders. Did the charges ever show up pre-authorizing on your credit card account?
No, I don't ever recall that there was one initially and I checked my bank account to see if there was one but didn't see any.

No, I don't ever recall that there was one initially and I checked my bank account to see if there was one but didn't see any.
My charges showed up a few days ago, so that gives me so hope. Sorry this happened, though. It's really not fair.

Wow...the hold was placed on my card a few days ago as well. I ordered online within the first 30 min of the preorder opening up. I wonder if the in-store online orders are the ones being cancelled.

Wow...the hold was placed on my card a few days ago as well. I ordered online within the first 30 min of the preorder opening up. I wonder if the in-store online orders are the ones being cancelled.
I Pre-ordered online in the first 30 minutes or so too but just got the cancellation email. Sad times, Good luck to everyone else.

I checked my email, the confirmation was received at 8:51am pst, I don’t know how that compares to others. I know I didn’t hesitate when I saw this and ordered immediately.

I checked my email, the confirmation was received at 8:51am pst, I don’t know how that compares to others. I know I didn’t hesitate when I saw this and ordered immediately.
Mine was at 8:15 AM - no cancellation here yet. I am sorry this is happening for several of you, that is not at all fair - especially if there was no issue with the payment methods :(

bread's done
Back