Kingdom Hearts 3 PS4 Pro Preorder - GS Exclusive

FamedGuardian

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Posting as it’s own topic for those that don’t visit the Gs thread. Kingdom Hearts 3 PS4 Pro bundle announced today for the US and is a GameStop exclusive. Bundle comes with custom console, KH3 themed controller, physical copy of the game, and an exclusive PS4 theme/keyblade. Preorder page does not say Online Only, so you may be able to reserve one in-store.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/12/14/limited-edition-kingdom-hearts-iii-ps4-pro-bundle-launches-january-29/

Preorder link for $399 bundle
https://m.gamestop.com/product/ps4/consoles/playstation-4-pro-1tb-kingdom-hearts-iii-limited-edition-bundle-only-at-gamestop/171335

$469 Ultimate Fan bundle with The Story So Far and Mystery Box (specifically says Online Only)-
https://m.gamestop.com/product/ps4/consoles/playstation-4-pro-1tb-kingdom-hearts-iii-hardware-ultimate-fan-bundle/171342

[attachment=31484:A21CA1C7-8AA4-4FAA-99E8-A6ADBDA0E648.jpeg]

[attachment=31483:9EDE3CA8-282A-4062-85C9-6F0D8AED453B.jpeg]

[attachment=31485:E5D2F34B-60D3-416D-A73D-EFDB297B1CBC.jpeg]

[attachment=31486:95B1EF3D-FFD3-4CA9-9F14-3AF62644DEBB.jpeg]

Last edited by a moderator:
According to the 'rules', it's not supposed to work like that. They are supposed to make you return the whole thing, so I just depends which associate you get.

They really must have cancelled a lot of those Kingdom Hearts PS4's with all the people online saying it happened to them. I read it was like a thousand or more. Ouch.
I googled the cancellations and it made the news on the big gaming sites, didn't think it would be so widespread but I guess I was wrong.

Same, also shipped. Officially survived the Gamestop Kingdom Hearts Apocalypse. Would've been pissed if they canceled. I used $300 in trade credits towards the damn thing.

Just got confirmation as well, due Wed.

Feel extremely lucky to get this, especially after missing out on the 500 Million LE multiple times. Found out about the pre-order shortly after it sold out on the website. Called my local GS (only one in the area) multiple times--associates and manager were both clueless about in-store ordering, said it was online only. The following afternoon, was out of town and happened to pass by another GS (one of the "prestige" stores); initially decided not to go in, thinking it was too late; then got held up at the traffic light, so said WTF and pulled over; spoke to the associate at the register, who flatly told me it was sold out and turned to the next person in line; fortunately, another salesperson, who was just coming back from break, overheard the exchange--said the Pro had come back in stock a couple times that morning and kindly took me to the other register to check; surprisingly, it was available again, so, needless to say, my credit card was out in a flash. Totally crazy that this thing ended up being so hard to get, and my being at the right store at the right time was a complete fluke. (Another guy in line after me tried to get one, but it was OOS again.)

I ordered when this came up on Amazon Japan last Wednesday and I just received it about 9 minutes ago. Asked me if this was the right address and in my mind I'm like, "So you could've easily just gave this to my neighbor". Needed to sign for it anyway. I know what I'm doing this afternoon. 

These are legitimately going for $1k and up on eBay - it's absolutely nuts. I'm keeping (and using) mine, but if I hadn't already sold my old Pro I'd almost be tempted.

These are legitimately going for $1k and up on eBay - it's absolutely nuts. I'm keeping (and using) mine, but if I hadn't already sold my old Pro I'd almost be tempted.
I'm still half expecting gamestop to magically restock the website in a week or two with system bundles

Shipping notices this morning! Arriving Friday, which kind of sucks. Now to pray to Xemnas and King Mickey that one of the two has an undamaged box.

I really want this and was totally planning on keeping it... but it's essentially a matter of how much is the special edition controller and console are worth to me. Definitely not worth losing out on $300+ in profit. That being said, if I were to sell it there's no way I would sell it on ebay as it's not worth dealing with scammers on there. Even on facebook/craigslist, I know I would get plenty of butthurt people threatening/insulting/trolling me, so dunno if it's worth it.

My order from Amazon Japan shipped this morning after having to call my cc after they flagged it as fraud lol. And it still shows that it will arrive tomorrow..

GS order shipped. Really tempted to flip this now that I'm seeing those eBay prices but I don't think I'll be able to bring myself to.

I’ll lock it before it gets to that point.

Happy for those that got their orders shipped! I won’t be able to make it to get the game until tomorrow. It’s getting really good reviews so far.

I’ll lock it before it gets to that point.

Happy for those that got their orders shipped! I won’t be able to make it to get the game until tomorrow. It’s getto really good reviews so far.
I still have to sell the one that comes with the system, I'm assuming this will be best visually on the one X, plus had to order the SE for that steelbook. Was nice the SE was only $20 more than the regular.

Everybody (including me) seems to complain about GameStop putting these limited consoles (KH3 and 500M) in bundles, but the funny thing is that the KH3 bundle is a great deal this time. "the story so far" is selling for double the retail price on eBay because it's almost sold out (at least it is in Southern California), and the Funko box is going for a bit higher than retail on eBay as well.

Everybody (including me) seems to complain about GameStop putting these limited consoles (KH3 and 500M) in bundles, but the funny thing is that the KH3 bundle is a great deal this time. "the story so far" is selling for double the retail price on eBay because it's almost sold out (at least it is in Southern California), and the Funko box is going for a bit higher than retail on eBay as well.
I didnt realize the story so far was rare too. Just got my bundle in the mail and the funko box and game are both opened (no plastic wrap) is that normal? To avoid returns/flipping? Just weird and reminds me of their gutted “new” games they try to sell in-stores a lot.

I already have the game and was gonna ebay it as new but now cant. Kind of sucks. Also very strrange that people are buying the box on ebay for $50 when it’s available on gamestop.com for $22 (even though they charged us $29.99 in the bundle) in-stock

Just got my bundle in the mail and the funko box and game are both opened (no plastic wrap) is that normal? To avoid returns/flipping? Just weird and reminds me of their gutted “new” games they try to sell in-stores a lot.
That's lame the game is gutted. I was planning on selling our returning and buying the all-in one digitally. It looks like you can still get $60 for used on eBay (vs $40 retail).

Was ‘the story so caf’ supposed to be limited? I picked it up last week and noticed no one really sells it anymore.

It seems the deluxe edition of KH3 is massively overproduced. Wish it was more limited. Debating on keeping my preorder or just canceling it and waiting for it to drop half price.

It seems the deluxe edition of KH3 is massively overproduced. Wish it was more limited. Debating on keeping my preorder or just canceling it and waiting for it to drop half price.
That's not too surprising as this was a long waited game so I'm sure they would rather over then under produce. Also wasn't the majority of Kingdom Heart games overproduced.

I'm thinking of skipping my preorder of the deluxe edition as well...$87.59 after tax. With my backlog I could wait until Black Friday and probably pay $21.89 after tax.

So is the 10 months, Steelbook, pin, artbook and pre-order poster worth $65.70?

Idk about that since it’s either out of stock or low stock at all best buys near me. Couldn’t even get my pre order n got an email saying it’s out of stock. Talked to an employee at bestbuy saying the truck is arriving tonight so they’ll probably have one for me tomorrow. Fingers crossed

I really want this and was totally planning on keeping it... but it's essentially a matter of how much is the special edition controller and console are worth to me. Definitely not worth losing out on $300+ in profit. That being said, if I were to sell it there's no way I would sell it on ebay as it's not worth dealing with scammers on there. Even on facebook/craigslist, I know I would get plenty of butthurt people threatening/insulting/trolling me, so dunno if it's worth it.
It's not worth it to sell locally. There's a 500-Million Pro listed around me for $900. It's been sitting there for almost a month. You should see the comments. Basically asking to get robbed because there's so many scammers. Good luck if you try to sell it locally.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Who cares? Aren't you the guy constantly bitching about scalpers and resellers? Producing a sufficient quantity kills that secondary market and may even result in some people picking it up at a significant discount down the road. That's a win-win for everyone.

Anyone get their Pro yet? If so, how was it shipped—i.e., was there a proper shipping box, packing, etc.
Just got mine. It came in a proper box that fit the console snugly with no packing materials. Mine looks to be in perfect condition.

Edit - I'm pretty shocked it came in today. The est delivery was tomorrow

Idk about that since it’s either out of stock or low stock at all best buys near me. Couldn’t even get my pre order n got an email saying it’s out of stock. Talked to an employee at bestbuy saying the truck is arriving tonight so they’ll probably have one for me tomorrow. Fingers crossed
Best buy stock near me is low, too; but, there's plenty at GameStops, Target's, and Walmarts.

bread's done
Back