Kirb's Lowball DONE, Everybody's package out 'cept for Masa! Check OP for DC#!!!

You have awesome children who say the darnedest things and I have no children except a senile old cat that purposely hangs her hind-quarters over the litter box lip and craps on the floor to show she is in charge. THAT'S WHY.

Updated and ready for mayhem! Whoever wins the Mass Effect guide will also get a .PDF of my Liara fanfic!*

*This is untrue, but I could whip up a quick five paragraph story based off of a topic of your choosing, if you so choose. It'll be HOT.

I'm here!!! Now as long as I don't get distracted by shiny things (by the way this is a real concern, I have no short term memory and get distracted super easily lol), we can play ball.

Deco Devolution - Hardcover Artbook for Bioshock 2 - A condition, barely even opened up! - Edwin29 $10
Batman Arkham City Wii-U gamepad case - Big enough for your lunch! Slick and suave, be the envy at the table! - $20
Vampire Hunter D Mysterious Journey to the North Sea Part One book - A- condition, 199 pages. - $5
Vampire Hunter D Twin-Shadowed Knight Parts One and Two book - A- condition, 317 pages. - $5

hey kirb, don't end this right yet. I gots to go get my laundry from downstairs and want to puff a smoke real quick.

just a suggestion, don't want anyone to take the lara croft musings...

But I was really hoping for the fanfic of when Joker directed the Miranda vs. Jack scene in Mass Effect 2 instead of Casey Hudson...

ANNNNNND END! Thank you all for the bids! If I could get your zip code as soon as possible, I'll send out a total by tomorrow evening (so long as I get your info by then!) If I get it tonight and you pay by early morning, I'll have it out tomorrow! Thank you all again!

[quote name='laotahn']Cheap Ass Gamer Lowballs - where you learn more about your fellow gamers than you ever wanted to know![/QUOTE]

what, you don't have a dungeon downstairs?

for kirb and the ride

chrono cross-$12

edit- holy shit I must be slacking, I just out bid a winning bid... of my own.

anywho, heres a zip code you can send this one to

different than last time, but the guide won't fit in my mail box so resorting to another friends house. I get paid tomorrow, so payment will be sent in the PM dood.

thanks again! hope that ride works out for ya!

[quote name='MasaTFC']for kirb and the ride

chrono cross-$12[/QUOTE]

The sale ended good sir! I cannot let you bid again after the fact! Your generosity knows no bounds, although, I think you're trying to buy your way into steamier fanfic.....

Alright, so Paypal is giving me a little trouble with getting the shipping totals, so for now, I'll update the OP and try again in a bit. Keep the addresses coming!

Long story short guys, I use Paypal's multi-ship tool to print off labels. For some unknown reason, I can get ALL but Parcel Post to give me a total. Obviously I can't send out everything Priority as it would cost far too much, and I can't send it via Media Mail since you'll get hit with a charge probably and I don't want that one bit, so it's taking longer than suspected. Lao, if you read this and don't mind Media Mail (since we are so close) then just let me know. I was trying to see the price difference between Parcel and Media and see which would be the most cost efficient.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Long story short guys, I use Paypal's multi-ship tool to print off labels. For some unknown reason, I can get ALL but Parcel Post to give me a total. Obviously I can't send out everything Priority as it would cost far too much, and I can't send it via Media Mail since you'll get hit with a charge probably and I don't want that one bit, so it's taking longer than suspected. Lao, if you read this and don't mind Media Mail (since we are so close) then just let me know. I was trying to lsee the price difference between Parcel and Media and see which would be the most cost efficient.[/QUOTE]

PayPal no longer allows Parcel Post shipping. It's supposed to be replaced with something new later this spring.

[quote name='thelonepig']PayPal no longer allows Parcel Post shipping. It's supposed to be replaced with something new later this spring.[/QUOTE]

Really? Well, that is upsetting. Looks like I'll have to be off to the post office then. Thanks pal!

[quote name='Vulgarism']Really? Well, that is upsetting. Looks like I'll have to be off to the post office then. Thanks pal![/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's not fun. It happened this past weekend when shipping rates went up.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Went up you say? Glorious! I'm taking the remaining packages to the Post Office and just doing it that way.[/QUOTE]

Yes. Went up. Domestic rates aren't too bad - about 5 to 10% (going off memory here) higher. International rates increased quite a bit more.

So, I may be putting up another lowball sale soon here, any interest in these items?

Super Mario Bros. 2 Prima Guide (missing poster)
Star Wars: The Old Republic Explorer's Guide
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier Prima Guide
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Prima Guide (Poster still attached!)

And two better guides:

Tales of the Abyss (B+ condition, minor shelfwear)
The World Ends With You (B condition, minor shelfwear, back corner slightly bent)

Plus some other stuff. Any interest?

bread's done
Back