Kirb's Lowball DONE, Everybody's package out 'cept for Masa! Check OP for DC#!!!

[quote name='arnoldrimmer']Hey guys,
Just wondering if shipping to Canada is available? I didn't see it listed in the original topic.
Thanks[/QUOTE]

I cannot speak for Masa, but unfortunately I am not going to be able to ship that way. With the recent price hikes, I can't even imagine what the costs look like now.

[quote name='Vulgarism']I cannot speak for Masa, but unfortunately I am not going to be able to ship that way. With the recent price hikes, I can't even imagine what the costs look like now.[/QUOTE]

$10 for a pound. >_

[quote name='arnoldrimmer']Hey guys,
Just wondering if shipping to Canada is available? I didn't see it listed in the original topic.
Thanks[/QUOTE]

well, that sucks to hear about how much it would cost. but if you are willing to absorb the cost of shipping, I don't mind. just as long as you are aware that its gonna be costly.:drool:

Thanks for the bids everybody!

So, let me ask this... Would anybody want the end extended to Sunday? I don't want to make it seem as though we are trying to harvest bids, but I know not everybody is a hermit like the Vulgster and might be out and about on Saturday. If you don't think you'll be around for the end, throw a post this way. If the major consensus would be to keep the end date at Saturday, then it will stay. If not, we'll change it to Sunday.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Thanks for the bids everybody!

So, let me ask this... Would anybody want the end extended to Sunday? I don't want to make it seem as though we are trying to harvest bids, but I know not everybody is a hermit like the Vulgster and might be out and about on Saturday. If you don't think you'll be around for the end, throw a post this way. If the major consensus would be to keep the end date at Saturday, then it will stay. If not, we'll change it to Sunday.[/QUOTE]

I say Sunday because I'll be out the majority of Saturday, and I might miss trying to snipe the Go...I mean...*throws all the papers on your desk onto the floor, then runs away*

[quote name='Vulgarism']Thanks for the bids everybody!

So, let me ask this... Would anybody want the end extended to Sunday? I don't want to make it seem as though we are trying to harvest bids, but I know not everybody is a hermit like the Vulgster and might be out and about on Saturday. If you don't think you'll be around for the end, throw a post this way. If the major consensus would be to keep the end date at Saturday, then it will stay. If not, we'll change it to Sunday.[/QUOTE]

Sunday would be great! Not going to be around for the end on Saturday because of the UFC fight.

[quote name='gla55jAw']Sunday would be great! Not going to be around for the end on Saturday because of the UFC fight.[/QUOTE]

I've seen wrestling more entertaining and realistic than UFC.

[quote name='Barney']Sunday = The Walking dead :D[/QUOTE]

What the hell happened to this show, it took a complete different direction from whence it first started. First season was great, second season was pretty meh and the third season has me all over the place it's like a soap opera with zombies.

@Vulgarism, you need to strike a pose to Rival Turf, you kind of look like the guy on the right.

Bahhh, come on Skiizy, it's the blood that counts in UFC! And if you're talking about CZW, that doesn't count! They won't allow that on TV!

It looks like we have a few votes for a Sunday end time, anybody else prefer that? I'll skew the end time slightly so you punks can watch your Walking Dead ;)

[quote name='skiizim']I've seen wrestling more entertaining and realistic than UFC.[/QUOTE]

dood, back it the day (UFC 1) it was actually mixed martial arts where fighters who specialized in one form beat the snot out of some guy who was a boss in a completely different form. that was alright. this stuff nowadays is just plain sad. there is no "form" to be had because everyone is just mashing up a little of this and some of that till they both end up on the ground. Its a bastardization of the term "mixed martial arts" and is sickens me.

and besides, Pride Fighting was always better than UFC. but i digress.

full disclosure- was friend with a kid in grade/high school whose mom and dad both taught aikido on a very high level. mom was #1 in PA and dad was #4. boo-ya.;)

at work bump!!!!!

That is when I liked UFC, some of the matches are cool don't get me wrong but I've seen too many lucky punches or quick grabs to keep me entertained.

[quote name='MasaTFC']dood, back it the day (UFC 1) it was actually mixed martial arts where fighters who specialized in one form beat the snot out of some guy who was a boss in a completely different form. that was alright. this stuff nowadays is just plain sad. there is no "form" to be had because everyone is just mashing up a little of this and some of that till they both end up on the ground. Its a bastardization of the term "mixed martial arts" and is sickens me.

and besides, Pride Fighting was always better than UFC. but i digress.

full disclosure- was friend with a kid in grade/high school whose mom and dad both taught aikido on a very high level. mom was #1 in PA and dad was #4. boo-ya.;)

at work bump!!!!![/QUOTE]

I don't think an Aikido match would be very entertaining, whoever attacks first will almost certainly lose.

side note Where's all the ps3 stuff Masa?

[quote name='Kovorkian']I don't think an Aikido match would be very entertaining, whoever attacks first will almost certainly lose.

side note Where's all the ps3 stuff Masa?[/QUOTE]

well, you have a point about a straight aikido match. doods would just stand there looking at each other lol. hang out at that kids house was when i first heard about UFC/Pride/K-1.

about that PS3 stuff... dood if i had any at the moment, it would be up here. you can always bid on that PSP go or SOTC!

and skiizm, couldn't agree more about lucky punches. theres no style and no class in that stuff anymore!

thanks for the bids everyone!

[quote name='MasaTFC']well, you have a point about a straight aikido match. doods would just stand there looking at each other lol. hang out at that kids house was when i first heard about UFC/Pride/K-1.

about that PS3 stuff... dood if i had any at the moment, it would be up here. you can always bid on that PSP go or SOTC!

and skiizm, couldn't agree more about lucky punches. theres no style and no class in that stuff anymore!

thanks for the bids everyone![/QUOTE]

have a psp and sotc :p if you add any ps3 let me know!

and this, watched a guy do a flying kick only to get knocked the fuck out with a haymaker punch

[quote name='Vulgarism']Bid updated :p

Kovorkian, has anybody ever mentioned how efficient TWO PSPs are?[/QUOTE]

Mine doesnt get much use lol, If someone had for sale, lets say a usb cabe for a fat 1000 psp, I would be interested.

[quote name='ooga']Sweet Goku hair!!![/URL][/QUOTE]

Haha, thank you for that! Bids updated! Also, unless I have somebody against pushing the end date back, I am going to go for a Sunday end. It'll be around mid-afternoon, so that way I can send out invoices and start packing. But, again, if anybody calls foul, I won't complain.

The lowball ends at a random time within a 15-minute bracket. Unless you know the exact time or get a lucky guess, sniping really isn't an option.

[quote name='darkhelmet41290']What's your policy on sniping? I'm... very interested... in HL2 RtB.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I try to avoid sniping as much as possible. I might extend the end time to a 30 minute window, but I personally don't much like having a set time or a small window to make an extra four or five dollars in the end. Why don't ya throw a bid down now ;)

[quote name='Vulgarism']Yeah, I try to avoid sniping as much as possible.[/QUOTE]

Yes, we should all indeed avoid snaping.

Snape-severus-snape-30343844-678-420.jpg

Alright, I am off to work for the evening. I'll be back ~10 PM Pacific, and by then, I will have a definitive answer if we will extend the ending to Sunday or not. Have a wonderful Friday everybody!

Bump!!!!

Do you happen to like Steelbooks? The highest bidder in my area will be getting a random empty steelbook for free! Bid high!

[quote name='Vulgarism']Yeah, I try to avoid sniping as much as possible. I might extend the end time to a 30 minute window, but I personally don't much like having a set time or a small window to make an extra four or five dollars in the end. Why don't ya throw a bid down now ;)[/QUOTE]

Lol good to know. And I think I'll hold on outbidding myself. At least for now, haha

[quote name='darkhelmet41290']Lol good to know. And I think I'll hold on outbidding myself. At least for now, haha[/QUOTE]

:p Shows how much I am paying attention... Sorry about that! Yeah, don't worry, I think you'll be fine regardless. Here's the end time from the OP for anybody who hasn't checked back. It is ending tomorrow (I saw no resistance!) at these specified times:

EST: Between 6:00 and 6:15 PM
CST: Between 5:00 and 5:15 PM
PST: Between 3:00 and 3:15 PM

bread's done
Back