Kirb's Lowball DONE, Everybody's package out 'cept for Masa! Check OP for DC#!!!

[quote name='Vulgarism']So, I may be putting up another lowball sale soon here, any interest in these items?

Super Mario Bros. 2 Prima Guide (missing poster)
Star Wars: The Old Republic Explorer's Guide
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier Prima Guide
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Prima Guide (Poster still attached!)

And two better guides:

Tales of the Abyss (B+ condition, minor shelfwear)
The World Ends With You (B condition, minor shelfwear, back corner slightly bent)

Plus some other stuff. Any interest?[/QUOTE]

I know at least one thing that will be a part of the next lowball too. ;3

Still working on getting money for a car. One step forward, two steps back :/ There might be another lowball sale on the horizon, but I don't have much to add, so we will see if anybody wants to partner up in a week or two...

[quote name='Vulgarism']Still working on getting money for a car. One step forward, two steps back :/ There might be another lowball sale on the horizon, but I don't have much to add, so we will see if anybody wants to partner up in a week or two...[/QUOTE]

hey, uh...you come here often? Cause it would be crazy if we threw a party together sometime. just saying

Alright pipples, this thing'll be starting tomorrow! I'm going to put up pictures throughout the day today and tomorrow, and get everything wrapped up, so we can begin this bad boy!

[quote name='Vulgarism']Memory will be completely wiped and ready for you to take Criminal Girls on the bus![/QUOTE]

What does this even mean? :lol:

[quote name='thelonepig']What does this even mean? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Isn't Criminal Girls the new Bad Girls Club spin-off? You can watch it on the go! ON THE PSPGO. I get it now!

But seriously, if you haven't seen Criminal Girls, it's... Very Japanese. Now if only I knew Japanese :(

I guess im first haha
PSPgo w/16 GB M2 card (32 GB total storage space,) case, charger, and Component Cables B 10$
Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition guide 1$
Xbox 360 10$
Gamecube 5$

I wish I knew why Kirb's name is coloncatastrophe on imgur. Colon? Catastrophe? That sounds...very unhygienic. :lol:

Sacred 2 A - $1 Blade
Velvet Assassin A - $1 Blade
Wet A - $1 Blade
Red Faction Armageddon S - $2 Blade
Assassins Creed 2 A - $3 Blade
Max Payne 3 S - $5 Blade

[quote name='Blade']I wish I knew why Kirb's name is coloncatastrophe on imgur. Colon? Catastrophe? That sounds...very unhygienic. :lol:[/QUOTE]

The answer is
Del Taco.

Alright, so that was off to a slightly unexpected start, but thanks for the bids guys! Masa has a horrendous work schedule, and my schedule is a bit peculiar this week, but I will put a warning as to when I will be at work and unable to update the bids. Thankfully, it won't be much, so I'll be as diligent on updating the bids as possible.

[quote name='Blade']I wish I knew why Kirb's name is coloncatastrophe on imgur. Colon? Catastrophe? That sounds...very unhygienic. :lol:
[/QUOTE]

Yup, it's a me, a colon catastrophe!

[quote name='thelonepig']The answer is
Del Taco.
[/QUOTE]

MY SECOND FRIGGIN TIME EATING DEL TACO... That was one of the least awesome weekends I've had.... Second to that time that I singed off all of the hair between my knees and chest....

[quote name='Vulgarism']Yup, it's a me, a colon catastrophe![/QUOTE]

Well, it's no wonder what with you shitting robots and all. :lol:

I think there's some medicine you can take for Chrome's disease. ;)

[quote name='Blade']Well, it's no wonder what with you shitting robots and all. :lol:

I think there's some medicine you can take for Chrome's disease. ;)[/QUOTE]

That was fucking spectacular.

[quote name='strizay']damn it, they're empty cases, I should really learn now to read.[/QUOTE]

I was wondering about that. I'll check to see if Masa is okay with retracting the bids. It might take a little while, but hold tight!

[quote name='da1nonliiny']$4[/QUOTE]

$4 on everything this man bids! He's bringing his A game! You other bidders need to step it up! :lol:

Just kidding pal! Just post again (NO EDITING!) and we'll get it all sorted out.

[quote name='strizay']damn it, they're empty cases, I should really learn now to read.[/QUOTE]

no worries dood, you can retract that bid if you like.

[quote name='da1nonliiny']$4[/QUOTE]

best bid of the day!

[quote name='Vulgarism']Alright, so that was off to a slightly unexpected start, but thanks for the bids guys! Masa has a horrendous work schedule, and my schedule is a bit peculiar this week, but I will put a warning as to when I will be at work and unable to update the bids. Thankfully, it won't be much, so I'll be as diligent on updating the bids as possible.
QUOTE]

just so everyone knows, I may be able to do some afternoon (EST) updates this week. And any questions about my stuff, feel free to PM me. My job sucks with 12 hour days, but I am afforded little breaks between clients that I may be able to update in thread. And if a client is having a good day, I can reply to messages while I am working.

Are you sure it's OK if I retract? I hate being a big baby, and it is my fault for not reading correctly, but I really don't need any empty cases. LOL, I just saw Arkham Asylum and jumped.

[quote name='strizay']Are you sure it's OK if I retract? I hate being a big baby, and it is my fault for not reading correctly, but I really don't need any empty cases. LOL, I just saw Arkham Asylum and jumped.[/QUOTE]

i am cool with it. you legit!

Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition guide - 5.00
Half-Life 2: Raising The Bar - 12.00
Velvet Assassin - 2.00
Red Faction Armageddon - 3.00
Assassins Creed 2 - 4.00

[quote name='VideoGameCollector17']Fry Figure-$1
Bender Figure-$2
Sacred 2-$1
Wet-$2
Gears of War-$1
Jericho-$1
Spider Man-$1[/QUOTE]

Bids updated, but Sacred 2 already has a dollar on it!

bread's done
Back