Kmart $15 off gaming purchase of $15 or more coupon valid during Black Friday! YMMV

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!
I went to Kmart after work and bought Enslaved for PS3 for $4.97. One of the coupons that printed was much to my surprise $15 off of a gaming or gaming accessory purchase of $15 or more! It excludes hardware and is valid 11/18 - 12/8... so that means it's valid Thanksgiving and Black Friday!

I cannot guarantee this coupon will print out for others, however it did for me. YMMV as usual, however worth a purchase to see if it prints out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I canvassed my Kmart last night for potential BBY flips, but I didn't find anything aside from two $9.99 -> $10.50 (110% bonus) flips. I might have to go back and get those if I can get a $15 coupon from each, though--sure, I'd take a $0.09 loss on each game after tax, but I could get two $20 PSN cards for $10 and I'd get the RZ points for trading the games in. ;) Thanks for posting this, OP.

I'm not going to post which two games I mean until after I've traded them in to prevent lurkers from sabotaging the values.

[quote name='gordojones88']I think any thread started with Kmart in the title, the system automatically assigns it a 1 star rating.[/QUOTE]

Lmao.

Guess I'll get up. I want to check out that 32" Proscan, anyway.

[quote name='sticnap']Thanks for checking.
Actually anyone that got an ereceipt may want to chcek their email. The $15 coupon I got in the email does not match the barcode from the one instore (same offer id though). So I'm thinking they might be giving out 2 per transaction to those who got an ereceipt? Not totally sure, unless someone else can confirm though.[/QUOTE]

Okay, so my ereceipts are showing gaming coupons that do NOT have matching 16 digit codes OR bar codes from my physical receipts. This is weird. Was it possible I got 8 gaming coupons instead of just four since none of the 16 digit numbers match?

If so, this is the freaking slickest deal ever. I'm planning on just buying $20 gaming cards for my 3DS/WiiU with these. :bouncy:

I picked up 3 soccer 3DS games in seperate transactions = 3 $15 off coupons. Heading out after dinner to basically pick up all $10 and under games (maybe even the $15 games). It's pretty slim pickings at my KMart though.

This did not work for me around 5pm eastern time today.

My kmarts had most of their clearance gone months ago. They didn't have any of the games listed in previous posts so I picked out a few random old games with $19 stickers that were in the bin. I was hoping the stickers were old but the system prices matched. I think they actually raised prices cause I bought a lot of stuff there cheaper than it was now. Abba or Queen for $19?

There was someone at the electronics register so I couldn't take stuff to the nearest scanner and she didn't seem like she was going to be helpful.

There was a sign at the electronics register that said $15 coupon with $45 game purchase. I was going to buy and return anyway so I should have just bought more expensive games but I was in a hurry and don't like to commit more funds to a deal than I have to.

Probably try again when I return the ones that didn't work.

Thanks OP
I got Dragon Age 2 and DeBlob 2 and two $15 gaming coupons printed out.
I also received an email with the coupon and it did have a different barcode but the same offer ID 948, so it appears that you do receive 2 coupons for every transaction but they cannot be stacked. Still a great deal.

Yeah I think this is a massive glitch with offer id 948. That is the same offer id I got and I bought a $60 game, too. Usually different promos get a different offer id even if the gaming coupon being offered is the same amount off.

[quote name='thebytewasbit']Glad to hear this is working out well for you guys.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the list of games in Kmart Clearance section and the head's up on the coupon. It worked for me today.

[quote name='strait edge follower']WARNING TO ALL: its ine per transaction so if you want to use multiples of these on black friday then do seperate transactions

Im using one of my coupons on thanksgiving to get two copys of max payne 3 for 4$ or so in the same transaction and ill flip one and keep the other :)[/QUOTE]

You have to at least spend $15 to actually use the $15 coupon on a purchase... Pre-tax total

Are there any particular settings you need with Shop Your Way rewards in order to get the emails? I don't see any emails tonight from KMart...

This totally works! Just left my K-mart and sure enough, for every $2.97 copy of Disney Sing It I purchased I got a $15 dollar off coupon!

However, a word of advice. Do NOT do more than 4 transactions. After my 5th sale the employee told me my Shop your way rewards account was suspended! I gasped, and asked why? They said apparently you cannot do too many transactions in a short period and gave me a number to call. I called the number and they re-enabled my account with not much fuss.

[quote name='outkastx']Are there any particular settings you need with Shop Your Way rewards in order to get the emails? I don't see any emails tonight from KMart...[/QUOTE]

It's an option that pops up on the debit card machine as you are paying. If you don't choose e-receipt quick enough though the cashier will default you to printed receipt only. Happened to me yesterday.

So I just got back from the shittiest Kmart ever.

I attempted to return Yakuza 4 and rebuy to get the coupon, however the nasty bitch at customer service denied me saying that lots of customer's do that to screw over Kmart, and that Kmart loses money. WTF ever.

Before that I was standing at the customer service desk for awhile and 2 employees were just standing there not saying anything.

Anyways I did grab 3 copies of PES 2011 and one copy of Disney Sing It. $18 out of pocket and got at least $60 in coupons.

[quote name='thebytewasbit']So I just got back from the shittiest Kmart ever.

I attempted to return Yakuza 4 and rebuy to get the coupon, however the nasty bitch at customer service denied me saying that lots of customer's do that to screw over Kmart, and that Kmart loses money. WTF ever.

Before that I was standing at the customer service desk for awhile and 2 employees were just standing there not saying anything.

Anyways I did grab 3 copies of PES 2011 and one copy of Disney Sing It. $18 out of pocket and got at least $60 in coupons.[/QUOTE]
Did you just ask to have each item rung up separate? I defiantly wanna try this tomorrow.

[quote name='waffulls']Did you just ask to have each item rung up separate? I defiantly wanna try this tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I had each rung as a separate transaction.

I just went to Kmart this past Saturday and bought a ds game for $9.99 and didn't get any coupons...email or printed...is it something that started this week on Sunday and because I went on Saturday I didn't get the coupon?

[quote name='3QGojo']I just went to Kmart this past Saturday and bought a ds game for $9.99 and didn't get any coupons...email or printed...is it something that started this week on Sunday and because I went on Saturday I didn't get the coupon?[/QUOTE]

Very likely. I purchased Enslaved for $5 on Monday and coupon printed..had purchased Yakuza last Friday under last week's sales week and that didn't print one.

It is probably a glitch with this coupon as well as there is an advertised spend $45 in games and get a $15 gaming coupon.

[quote name='thebytewasbit']Did anyone try this with accessories? I know some stores have 99 cent gaming accessories.[/QUOTE]

Thanks OP!:D

I don't think it'll work with accessories. The $24.99 Little Big Planet 2 Special Edition Move Bundle(phew:drool:,type that fast 10 times) didn't print one.

[quote name='thebytewasbit']Did anyone try this with accessories? I know some stores have 99 cent gaming accessories.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to try this and will report back tomorrow.

Man I wish this didn't get its own thread. Probably gonna get killed a whole lot sooner now. That said, here's more fuel for the fire: clearance PS2 games at my local KMart were pennied out. Bought 4 in separate transactions on two trips. Four coupons for $.04 cents total outta pocket (even though the games were tagged at $3, $6, $10, etc.) Might be worth checking out your local stock...

[quote name='Metal Militia']Now I can get Dishonored for $15 from Kmart on Black Friday instead of $25 at Walmart. :D[/QUOTE]

Precisely! I have 5 printed coupons and a couple in my email. Gonna stock up on my PS3 backlog!

I also just realized they would be valid for launch of Hitman and Far Cry 3. Hitman comes out next Tuesday and Far Cry 3 hits 2 weeks after.

[quote name='chuckywang']Is there any way to use more than one $15 coupon during 1 transaction?[/QUOTE]

Nope. It can be combined with other coupons, but only one of this offer can be used in a single transaction...

[quote name='esalw822']Nope. It can be combined with other coupons, but only one of this offer can be used in a single transaction...[/QUOTE]

Of this "offer" true, but since KMart often has gaming coupon offers, it is possible the poster has other gaming coupon offers that he is trying to stack. In that case, they all stack. I have done so myself with a $40 gaming coupon from the 3DSXL offer, a $15 gaming coupon from FIFA, and a $15 coupon from Borderlands 2(I think on the last one). I def got $70 off on Doom BFG and 2 God of War Origins controller bundles(which were $22.50 each). Total cost to me on that order was $15 plus tax and even earned another 10000 bonus points via another offer lol:D

[quote name='Hunter Hybrid']I'm going to try this and will report back tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Nothing printed for me. I bought 2 games and got 2 coupons so I'm assuming its for games only.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']wonder if these coupons would work on point cards.[/QUOTE]
I bought 4 sets of 1600 ms points so yes they do :D

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']i didnt think the coipon was active yet.[/QUOTE]

I think he was saying the coupons printed when purchasing the points cards.

[quote name='Poor2More']Are these coupons only valid for one day (Black friday?) If not whats the valid date.[/QUOTE]

Mine say 11/18 - 12/08

[quote name='Poor2More']Are these coupons only valid for one day (Black friday?) If not whats the valid date.[/QUOTE]

It is available 11/18-12/08

bread's done
Back