Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
Like me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/SHCGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: 3-22 Playstation Heroes (Reg. $39.99) offer 10,000 SYWR + Save $25 instantly with purchase of Move bundle
    • Offer was extended through next week since Playstation Heroes is not arriving until the end of this week
  • :360::ps3: 3-22 Crysis 2 (Reg. $59.99) Offer Save 10,000 SYWR + Save $30 on $50 PSN or 4000 XBLA Points Card + Save $20 on Turtle Beach Head Sets
    • If the stores do not have the 4000 Points or $50 PSN represented on the sales floor send a pic of your receipt to SHC Ad Monster and we'll substitute with a $20 gift card
    • SHC Stock Boy will comment tomorrow on the Turtle Beach Head Set in-stock. This is featured in the circular so no gift card will be substituted but we will help coordinate a rain check if needed.
    • All stores will receive the LE edition of Crysis 2 for launch.
  • :360::ps3::wii::ds: 3-22 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars 15,000 SYWR Points ($15) - 3DS not included
  • :360::ps3: Bullestorm $39.99 (Reg. $59.99)
Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: $50 gift card with 160GB PS3 ($299.99)
    • Note: 3-27 (Next week) Killzone 3 bundle with free Killzone 2. Just want everyone to know if it affects buying decisions
  • :wii: Wii Consoles $179.99 (Reg. $199.99)
Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal. For Feb . SYWR offers, there will be limit 2 per customer (the SYWR card will limit bonuses systematically).

As of Feb 6th, to earn SYWR bonuses a member has to have a valid email address on their profile and opted in before purchasing an item with a bonus offer. This has been communicated to members through SYWR emails and in the circular along with new signage indicating to receive bonus offers they have to have a valid email address on file and opted in to receive email. Opting in to receive SYWR bonus offers is not too bad:

1. Log in to your account online
2. Click "My offers"
3. Click "More about me"
4. Scroll down to contact preferences
5. Click the boxes to receive email from (I suggest all for tomorrow). I'll post if you just have to accept Kmart in the future.

*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I found out late this afternoon that the guns are held up in transit for Sony and won't be hitting retail stores unitl mid March.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jedijeff']I was hoping for a KZ3 bundle/offer that would include the playstation move sharp shooter. Or maybe a sharp shooter and navigation controller bundle. Either would be sweet.

Jeff[/QUOTE]

So if the Move Sharpshooter is the gun referred to here (post 3012 and quoted above), then I think it is delayed. I do agree that a BOGO with the Move would have been nice.

[quote name='DomLando']Can we get the skus for Bulletstorm and Killzone 3? I usually need this now because my local Kmart has decided not to put out new releases lately.[/QUOTE]
You're probably looking for the UPCs? If so Newegg is good for finding them. Just go to newegg, search for a game, and look at the model #. That's probably the UPC.

Bulletstorm PS3: 014633194579
Bulletstorm Xbox: 014633194586

Killzone 3: 711719823421
Helghast: 711719828426

Josh you probably cant say anything even if you do know but I've heard there's going to be a PS3 price drop within a couple months...any info on that? A :whistle2:# or a :) or a :cry: would do as a response!

[quote name='ShockandAww']Josh you probably cant say anything even if you do know but I've heard there's going to be a PS3 price drop within a couple months...any info on that? A :whistle2:# or a :) or a :cry: would do as a response![/QUOTE]
LOL, I am under a Non Disclosure Agreement with Sony on matters of pricing, strategy and media.

That said, I honestly do not know of anything in the works. I do find it odd that they are pushing the $50 gift card and/free w/game purchases. They would not be doing that if there was not "room" to operate with. Whenever you see this type of activity it is usually a test of the market and/or a precursor to some type of move. I could see them repositioning for holiday but not sooner. Just a personal opinion based on market conditions, not anything from them.

I was not actively checking email this weekend due to my son's birthday but I see that I received a very good amount of messages from everyone. I'll do my best to catch up this evening.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']And I'm not telling yet :booty:[/QUOTE]

you're a terrible terrible person :bomb:

Please be B1G1! :bouncy:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='razgriz417']you're a terrible terrible person :bomb:

Please be B1G1! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
There is actually a well respected CAG that will be writing the blog so as soon as he is done I'll post the deal as to not steal his thunder :)

They have told me this morning that points will take throughout the week for some members to post but that all should be this Saturday.

That being said, if anyone wants to wait until their points post before buying Killzone 3 or Bulletstorm I will honor the offers post expiration via gift card if you want to roll the savings.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']There is actually a well respected CAG that will be writing the blog so as soon as he is done I'll post the deal as to not steal his thunder :)[/QUOTE]

fine fine, I guess I'll have to wait a while longer then :pray:

I so wanted to take part of the Enslaved deal but i cant find a kmart in San Diego. Lots of sears essentials but no Kmarts

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']There is actually a well respected CAG that will be writing the blog so as soon as he is done I'll post the deal as to not steal his thunder :)[/QUOTE]
That's a nice touch. Would be cool to see that continuing into the future. Nothing excites a community like involvement.

Also, just wanted to add that I got the gift card from the TDU2 points error. Thanks again for taking care of it. It's really appreciated. :bouncy: Very much so. Enslaved, here I come! Cheers!

In Josh We Trust, All Others Pay MSRP.

[quote name='mgford11']disregard - I think the mlb 11 offer changed overnight from $10 to $15. I think that's my tipping point![/QUOTE]
I'll do my best, the reasons the offers vary so much is more due to budgetary constraints with SYWR vs. anything else.

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']That's a nice touch. Would be cool to see that continuing into the future. Nothing excites a community like involvement.

Also, just wanted to add that I got the gift card from the TDU2 points error. Thanks again for taking care of it. It's really appreciated. :bouncy: Very much so. Enslaved, here I come! Cheers!

In Josh We Trust, All Others Pay MSRP.[/QUOTE]
The new site will primarily be user generated content with rewards for contributing members. I totally agree that community is the way to go.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']They have told me this morning that points will take throughout the week for some members to post but that all should be this Saturday.

That being said, if anyone wants to wait until their points post before buying Killzone 3 or Bulletstorm I will honor the offers post expiration via gift card if you want to roll the savings.[/QUOTE]

dang, this hurts. if I got an email from from kmart, including my receipt for my MvC3 purchase, does that mean Im correctly signed up SYWR online account? and I think I read this earlier, but whenever the MvC3 $25 hits the account the money will be good for storewide use, I just tell the cashier to pull it from my SYWR card?

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']They have told me this morning that points will take throughout the week for some members to post but that all should be this Saturday.

That being said, if anyone wants to wait until their points post before buying Killzone 3 or Bulletstorm I will honor the offers post expiration via gift card if you want to roll the savings.[/QUOTE]

:(

[quote name='bluedoggy1']:([/QUOTE]
Me too, only one more month before old reliable coupons come back. I'll only do SYWR past March if I absolutely have to.

Do me a favor and put a fire under his ass for us.

picture.php

I would love to know the deal too. I just sent him my rough draft.
I attended one of the mall tour events yesterday, and wanted to include that experience.

picture.php

does anyone know when will we receive the 25,000 points from buying marvel vs capcom 3? I bought one last Tuesday and I still haven't receive the points yet. I would like to use that $25 credit toward the purchase of killzone 3 tomorrow.

[quote name='Megatim81']
picture.php

I would love to know the deal too. I just sent him my rough draft.
I attended one of the mall tour events yesterday, and wanted to include that experience.

picture.php
[/QUOTE]
Just reading it now, looks amazing.

Heads up to all, Nintendo has asked me not to post the offer until Wednesday afternoon.

[quote name='skylinersx']does anyone know when will we receive the 25,000 points from buying marvel vs capcom 3? I bought one last Tuesday and I still haven't receive the points yet. I would like to use that $25 credit toward the purchase of killzone 3 tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Read the prior page.

[quote name='skylinersx']does anyone know when will we receive the 25,000 points from buying marvel vs capcom 3? I bought one last Tuesday and I still haven't receive the points yet. I would like to use that $25 credit toward the purchase of killzone 3 tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure if you bought the game last Tuesday, with your card, you should have gotten the points that day or within a day. From Wednesday on, the points were put on hold for the remainder of the week.

Gah! I was in Kmart on Saturday and couldn't find anything to spend my $10 GC on so I bought my daughter some earrings. If only I had waited a day, I could have got Enslaved for only $5.

[quote name='L0sther0']I so wanted to take part of the Enslaved deal but i cant find a kmart in San Diego. Lots of sears essentials but no Kmarts[/QUOTE]

Theres one in Chula Vista and San Ysidro. I got the last Enslaved copy at Chula Vista for PS3 but i dont know about XBOX.

[quote name='FINALBOSS']I wish I could say I was surprised about the MvC3 points being delayed even more.[/QUOTE]
I know it totally sucks but technically I only said "next week" which is still happening according to the team. It is not good enough at all, very upset with the whole program.

Was hoping to have the MvC3 points to put towards Bulletstorm but oh well. My next game will be covered almost entirely by SYWR points and a gift card.

might have to try out Enslaved (anyone know which version has more "market value" in case I don't like?) and pick up de Blob 2 on Wii or DS.

has anyone ever exchanged a game for another console version? thinking of doing that for mvc3

oh and Josh, how can we be a part of the user generated content?!

[quote name='W0lfRHart']so will kmart have bulletstorm on shelves tomorro or do I have to wait til wed[/QUOTE]

It's street dated so it should be in the stores' backrooms now unless there was a shipping problem. Actually being on the shelves tomorrow is another story...

[quote name='Gamer SDP']might have to try out Enslaved (anyone know which version has more "market value" in case I don't like?) and pick up de Blob 2 on Wii or DS.

has anyone ever exchanged a game for another console version? thinking of doing that for mvc3

oh and Josh, how can we be a part of the user generated content?![/QUOTE]

Wait, is one version of MvC3 inferior over another?

Also, off-topic: What's Enslaved even like? What makes it worth the $15? Is there a superior console version?

OT, Josh, how many copies of BS: Epic Edition did each K-mart get? Will there be enough to last until the MvC3 points come through?

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']
  • 1-21 An issue was uncovered in which SYWR members were receiving both their coupon from the regular receipt and a digital version that could be copied multiple times. This led to honest customers redeeming multiple coupons and dishonest customers the ability to produce many of the coupons. We are working on a fix to this issue. The timing for unique one-time-use coupons is the end of March for the 3DS launch. The TBD offers listed in the coming soon section have all been proposed as SYWR reward points offers in which I am awaiting approvals for. Once I receive more information I will post the deals as they become processed.
  • 2-1 There is a survey in the OP that is for our current plans for a multitude of concepts for our new Kmartgamer.com website. There will be a few paid focus groups for those that are screened and selected from this survey. Regardless of whether you are selected in the paid focus group, after we go through the initial rounds I will hold a CAG feedback session later on (unpaid) for anyone that is interested. More details to come.
  • 2-4 As of Feb 6th, to earn SYWR bonuses a member has to have a valid email address on their profile and opted in. This has been communicated to members through SYWR emails and in the circular along with new signage indicating to receive bonus offers they have to have a valid email address on file and opted in to receive email.
  • 2-10 We will be launching new test stores in the Chicagoland area on a more customer friendly and easy access merchandising strategy that we will provide more information closer to E3.
  • 2-16 As of this morning 2-16, when purchasing Marvel vs. Capcom 3 the 25,000 SYWR bonus points will not appear on your receipt. However, the deal is definitely active and the points will post on your account next week due to a system issue we are attempting to resolve. If for some reason your points do not post shoot me a pic of your receipt, mailing address and SYWR reward # and we'll work it out immediately.
[/QUOTE]
When will the points post for Capcom 3 25,000 points,You said next week and its 1 week since the offer was valid

[quote name='derekloman78']When will the points post for Capcom 3 25,000 points,You said next week and its 1 week since the offer was valid[/QUOTE]
It doesn't say 1 week bud, it says "next week."

I am 100% on board with the timing not being appropriate but unfortunately I cannot control when the points post this week.

[quote name='BobbyTastic']Wait, is one version of MvC3 inferior over another?

Also, off-topic: What's Enslaved even like? What makes it worth the $15? Is there a superior console version?

OT, Josh, how many copies of BS: Epic Edition did each K-mart get? Will there be enough to last until the MvC3 points come through?[/QUOTE]
I believe we over bought the 360 version so we should be good. I fully expect to be above 98% instock at the end of the week. Similar to MvC3.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']It doesn't say 1 week bud, it says "next week."

I am 100% on board with the timing not being appropriate but unfortunately I cannot control when the points post this week.[/QUOTE]

this week is a heck of a lot better then in 2 or 3 weeks. and the points can be used anywhere in store correct?

Just picked up :360: Enslaved and had a pretty good experience. Went into store 7358 Goodlettsville and all of the sales tags were out and all of the sale titles easily viewable. My only complaint was having to go to customer service to get an employee paged to electronics but that is more of a company wide issue than a store issue. When I told the associate I wanted Enslaved he mentioned that it was on sale for 14.99 so he was knowledgeable about the sales.

The only real complaint I have is an issue with the case. The case seems smaller than most K-Marts I have been in and all of the titles are faced out so if the game is older than a couple weeks then it is buried in the back of the case and you have to try and read the post-it notes that are showing what the titles are in the back.

I've been to about 3 Kmarts since the clearance drop and it's funny seeing all the clearance games out on the floor with signage. Finally there's breathing room in the glass cases.

I imagine the store associates taking pictures of the setup to please the overlords at SHC.

*sigh* Well, it looks like Bionic Commando :)360:) is rarer than I thought--I couldn't find a single copy at any of the 4 Kmarts near me (Frederick and Hagerstown, MD; Waynesboro, PA; Springfield, VA), and they all had pretty well-organized clearance sections/bins. :???:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back