Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
Like me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/SHCGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: 3-22 Playstation Heroes (Reg. $39.99) offer 10,000 SYWR + Save $25 instantly with purchase of Move bundle
    • Offer was extended through next week since Playstation Heroes is not arriving until the end of this week
  • :360::ps3: 3-22 Crysis 2 (Reg. $59.99) Offer Save 10,000 SYWR + Save $30 on $50 PSN or 4000 XBLA Points Card + Save $20 on Turtle Beach Head Sets
    • If the stores do not have the 4000 Points or $50 PSN represented on the sales floor send a pic of your receipt to SHC Ad Monster and we'll substitute with a $20 gift card
    • SHC Stock Boy will comment tomorrow on the Turtle Beach Head Set in-stock. This is featured in the circular so no gift card will be substituted but we will help coordinate a rain check if needed.
    • All stores will receive the LE edition of Crysis 2 for launch.
  • :360::ps3::wii::ds: 3-22 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars 15,000 SYWR Points ($15) - 3DS not included
  • :360::ps3: Bullestorm $39.99 (Reg. $59.99)
Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: $50 gift card with 160GB PS3 ($299.99)
    • Note: 3-27 (Next week) Killzone 3 bundle with free Killzone 2. Just want everyone to know if it affects buying decisions
  • :wii: Wii Consoles $179.99 (Reg. $199.99)
Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal. For Feb . SYWR offers, there will be limit 2 per customer (the SYWR card will limit bonuses systematically).

As of Feb 6th, to earn SYWR bonuses a member has to have a valid email address on their profile and opted in before purchasing an item with a bonus offer. This has been communicated to members through SYWR emails and in the circular along with new signage indicating to receive bonus offers they have to have a valid email address on file and opted in to receive email. Opting in to receive SYWR bonus offers is not too bad:

1. Log in to your account online
2. Click "My offers"
3. Click "More about me"
4. Scroll down to contact preferences
5. Click the boxes to receive email from (I suggest all for tomorrow). I'll post if you just have to accept Kmart in the future.

*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jiggyteddy']For those that have purchased Enslaved... does the game automatically ring up $14.99 + tax? Thanks[/QUOTE]

It did for me on Sunday, although the $15 sale for it was already marked. I would assume that all Kmarts have rebooted their registers by now to get the updated prices..

When are the 25,000 SYWR points from MvC3 suppose to appear on your account? Sorry if this has been answered but i'm too lazy to look through all the pages.

[quote name='Ps3akuma']When are the 25,000 SYWR points from MvC3 suppose to appear on your account? Sorry if this has been answered but i'm too lazy to look through all the pages.[/QUOTE]

Quick summary:

It's not yet known when they will appear, Josh is and will be asking every day until there is an answer, we are now in the week that was referenced as "next week" (not to be confused with "in one week" which was never actually the promise), and whether you bought the game early or late in the week after the points were delayed likely won't influence when you get them.

[quote name='Ps3akuma']When are the 25,000 SYWR points from MvC3 suppose to appear on your account? Sorry if this has been answered but i'm too lazy to look through all the pages.[/QUOTE]

Then we are too lazy to answer your question, silly person.* Also, check the FIRST page, if there was a set date, it'd be there. :/

I'm picking up Bulletstorm and Killzone tomorrow, can I ring these up together and get all 40k points or do I need to do seperate transactions. I would hate to ring up together and only get 20k points then have to try to get the other 20k.

I believe I tried this scenerio back in the days of coupons and only one coupon would print out, not 2.

Ive been thinking about getting the 3DS, but what do you mean by Black and Blue offer? Are there two different color schemes for the games? Im assuming the "launch titles" offer indicates there will be some great deals on the first set of games?

Any idea when you will announce those? thank you!

[quote name='joshdts']Ive been thinking about getting the 3DS, but what do you mean by Black and Blue offer? Are there two different color schemes for the games? Im assuming the "launch titles" offer indicates there will be some great deals on the first set of games?

Any idea when you will announce those? thank you![/QUOTE]
I dunno. But, I'm going for the blue one. http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4025/4719172299_e7268429e0.jpg

sweet deal on Yakuza!!

but that's the only game I want and I donno what I would spend my rewards coupon on ??

maybe some wii points I guess... so I can buy Cave Story

[quote name='joshdts']Ive been thinking about getting the 3DS, but what do you mean by Black and Blue offer? Are there two different color schemes for the games? Im assuming the "launch titles" offer indicates there will be some great deals on the first set of games?

Any idea when you will announce those? thank you![/QUOTE]
The 2 colors of the 3DS systems I imagine. There's black and aqua blue. And yes that's what launch titles offer means.

I sure wish Nintendo had a game at launch to make me want to go buy this thing right away :cry:

I've never bought from Kmart btw... so I take it I gotta sign up for a rewards program of some sorts to take advantage of this deal??

do they allow you to sign up at the store and thus immediately allow you to be eligible for a deal??

or do I needa do it online and wait for my rewards card to be mailed to me??

[quote name='JEKKI']I've never bought from Kmart btw... so I take it I gotta sign up for a rewards program of some sorts to take advantage of this deal??

do they allow you to sign up at the store and thus immediately allow you to be eligible for a deal??

or do I needa do it online and wait for my rewards card to be mailed to me??[/QUOTE]

Correct. It's better to sign up in-person at the store. They immediately give you a card that you can use.

[quote name='JEKKI']I've never bought from Kmart btw... so I take it I gotta sign up for a rewards program of some sorts to take advantage of this deal??

or do I needa do it online and wait for my rewards card to be mailed to me??[/QUOTE]
Yes you need to sign up for Shop Your Way Rewards. Just do it in store when you go and then make your purchase.

Hey, if anyone lives near a Kmart and could pick me up a copy of Enslaved PS3 with the comic book inside, I would pay you for the cost of the game, tax, and shipping. Total should be around 20$. I checked my local store and it seems to be sold out or not in stock, so I would greatly appreciate some help. :D

PM me if you think you can help me out. Thanks in advance.

I asked earlier, but I just noticed in the OP that Sears won't honor these deals.

I'm probably stating (and repeating) the obvious, but I'd be great if that could be changed. Maybe not offered in stores, but at least honored if we bring in the blog post advertising the price or something like that. Or just offer it online.

I realize you might not be able to offer the same coupons or reward points with a Sears price match option, but maybe a Sears gift card or PSN/XBL card in it's place or something.

Judging by some of the March deals listed, I'd not only shift all my game buying from Amazon to Kmart (or Sears), I'd actually buy more than what I'm currently buying. I mean, really, I'm waving my money in front of you guys. Come up with a way to take it from me.

[quote name='VaultDweller']also picked up enslaved...not sure if I should open it.....heard this game sucks[/QUOTE]

Wow, people are waffling on Enslaved at $15? That's a hell of a deal. I bought it at Kmart on launch for $60 (though I think it came with a $25 coupon). It is somewhat short, so I would have felt a little ripped off if I had paid the full $60 with no Kmart deal on the side, but as it was it was well worth it. I managed to sell my copy to get my money back after I got the platinum too - so I'm not too upset about it being $15 so soon afterwards.

And to the guy talking about difficulty - it is by no means a difficult game. If I can get a platinum in 4-5 nights, then it isn't that hard ;).

[quote name='JEKKI']
Yakuza 4 is my next gaming HYPE!![/QUOTE]

I second that. Hope the deal passes, I've been eyeing a copy of Yakuza 3 for a while now, and would gladly pick this up from Kmart along with 4.

[quote name='sdclippers']Theres one in Chula Vista and San Ysidro. I got the last Enslaved copy at Chula Vista for PS3 but i dont know about XBOX.[/QUOTE]

There is also one on university ave & 54th st in the city of san diego. It's not as nice as the Chula Vista one but at least the workers aren't bitchy like the San Ysidro one.

Let me get this straight. Last week, I purchased MvC3 regular PS3 with 25,000 points + limited print 8"x10". My 25,000 points hasn't posted by the end of the week. So what your saying is that you'll honor expired $25 giftcard towards Killzone 3 or Bullestorm next week (if purchased this week) via email or K-mart online, am I right?

[quote name='wusspuck']Any news on when the $25 worth of points be added to our accounts from mvc3?[/QUOTE]

Stay tuned... this is a day to day thing. I'm sure as soon as the points have been released into the affected accounts it'll be posted in the OP

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Let me get this straight. Last week, I purchased MvC3 regular PS3 with 25,000 points + limited print 8"x10". My 25,000 points hasn't posted by the end of the week. So what your saying is that you'll honor expired $25 giftcard towards Killzone 3 or Bullestorm next week (if purchased this week) via email or K-mart online, am I right?[/QUOTE]
Points will be added by the end of this week, being saturday.

Josh has said for those wanting to use these points on bulletstorm or Killzone 3, if they don't clear by Saturday, he will extend the offer on killzone and bulletstorm via a #20 giftcard, which you will obviously have to notify him of.

[quote name='randomdud']Hey, if anyone lives near a Kmart and could pick me up a copy of Enslaved PS3 with the comic book inside, I would pay you for the cost of the game, tax, and shipping. Total should be around 20$. I checked my local store and it seems to be sold out or not in stock, so I would greatly appreciate some help. :D

PM me if you think you can help me out. Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

If you have a gamestop near by you can pick it up this week for 19.99, I know you're trying to support k-mart, but since you dont seem to have one near by you could check gamestop and save you and someone else the hassle.

So the "Bonus Points" for buying Killzone 3 are not shown on my receipt. Should I be contacting you personally Josh, or is there some patience required here?

BTW: I am indeed opted-in to receive offers/updates/alerts from Kmart (as well as all the others listed Sears, myGofer, etc..)

Just bought Killzone 3 Helghast and Bulletstorm for 360 and only received 20,000 points for one of them. Do I need to email you too?

[quote name='cag1000']Just bought Killzone 3 Helghast and Bulletstorm for 360 and only received 20,000 points for one of them. Do I need to email you too?[/QUOTE]

Are you able to tell which one gave you the points? Or did you buy them both on the same receipt?

Thanks

Bought Killzone 3 Helghast Edition. No Points.

Edit: Just checked on the SYWR account page, no points.

I'll be patient(not like I have a choice), since my next purchase is two weeks away.

[quote name='cag1000']Just bought Killzone 3 Helghast and Bulletstorm for 360 and only received 20,000 points for one of them. Do I need to email you too?[/QUOTE]
Hey bud, very curious, which one did not generate the points. Since you bought both and received 1 of them your answer will be key.

[quote name='GBAstar']Are you able to tell which one gave you the points? Or did you buy them both on the same receipt?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Both on the same receipt so I can't tell. But it seems for a couple people so far not getting them from KZ3, that that is the one not giving us points.

Are the Bulletstorm's at KMart the Epic Edition?

Also happened to me, it must be killzone.

[quote name='HakurenKyo06']If you have a gamestop near by you can pick it up this week for 19.99, I know you're trying to support k-mart, but since you dont seem to have one near by you could check gamestop and save you and someone else the hassle.[/QUOTE]

I honestly haven't bought from gamestop.. i heard they open all new games so that when you receive them they aren't sealed. Is this true?

[quote name='udryguy']Are the Bulletstorm's at KMart the Epic Edition?[/QUOTE]
Theres only 1 version for each console. The "Epic" for Xbox and the "Limited" for PS3.

[quote name='GBAstar']I honestly haven't bought from gamestop.. i heard they open all new games so that when you receive them they aren't sealed. Is this true?[/QUOTE]

They always open at least 1 copy to use the box as a display. On niche ttles, it makes it very hard to get a sealed copy from them. Aside from the kmart deals, its the main reason i dont buy from them.

Are you guys who got the two games that only got 20k points, did you buy on the same receipt? I have noticed that might be a flaw in the system. This sort of stuff really should not be happening. I am grateful for the deals but this is getting a little ridiculous.

Going to try to pick up Killzone 3 today.. Bulletstorm's definitely a rental for me (I could care less about the Gears beta).

I really hope that the $30 off $50 PSN/XBLA card deal is the offer for WWE All Stars!

[quote name='joshdts']Are you guys who got the two games that only got 20k points, did you buy on the same receipt? I have noticed that might be a flaw in the system. This sort of stuff really should not be happening. I am grateful for the deals but this is getting a little ridiculous.[/QUOTE]
In this instance there is no delay, the points should show up automatically. If they are not I will be handling via gift card immediately.

As far as being ridiculous, trust me, I'm on the verge of walking.

Just purchased KZ3 Helghast edition and didn't receive any points. Also, I never got the points from last week's MvC3 CE.

Josh, do you need my info?

[quote name='EvilET']Just purchased KZ3 Helghast edition and didn't receive any points. Also, I never got the points from last week's MvC3 CE.

Josh, do you need my info?[/QUOTE]
You should have received the KZ3 points immediately (I'll assist today). MvC3 should show up by the end of the week.

[quote name='GBAstar']I honestly haven't bought from gamestop.. i heard they open all new games so that when you receive them they aren't sealed. Is this true?[/QUOTE]

Thats only like after a few weeks. All of those games behind their heads and in that glass case up top are sealed. other games are taken out of the disc case and packaged behind their registers. But I have heard/seen rumors and even been told by a gamestop employer himself that they can take games home a week early to try them out. Dunno if they buy them or repackage them though.

[quote name='litobirdy']Cany anyone confirm if the killzone being bought at kmart has 3 bonus multiplayer unlock points? and/or The retro map pack?[/QUOTE]
Those are retailer specific preorder bonuses. I didn't preorder from kmart, but most likely there were no bonuses or they would have been posted on the front page.

Helghast Edition gets the map pack though.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']You should have received the KZ3 points immediately (I'll assist today). MvC3 should show up by the end of the week.[/QUOTE]

What do we need to do? And did this just affect us Helghast Edition people? Mostly us helghast edition people are complaining from what I see.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']In this instance there is no delay, the points should show up automatically. If they are not I will be handling via gift card immediately.

As far as being ridiculous, trust me, I'm on the verge of walking.[/QUOTE]

Well I just got back from trying out a new Kmart.

Games weren't on the shelf but the guy working there rushed in the back and picked up the games for me and quickly set up a few copies near the register.

No points showed up for me for either game but I've had a little bit of trouble w/ points and having to call in b/c of points disappearing and reappearing.

Should I just return and rebuy using a fresh SYWR card? LMK b/c I'm eager as hell to tear into these games. I really want to be able to get the GH: WoR guitar bundle this week while it is on sale.

BTW, I hope you're just venting Josh. I wouldn't step back into another K-Mart if I knew you weren't going to be there to remedy any issues.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']You should have received the KZ3 points immediately (I'll assist today). MvC3 should show up by the end of the week.[/QUOTE]

I just sent you an email with my receipt info. Thanks, Josh.

So far I'm 0 for 2 with the SYWR points.. I miss the coupons. :whistle2:#

No Sharpshooter either. Should Kmart stores have it today?

[quote name='aznhero913']Well I just got back from trying out a new Kmart.

Games weren't on the shelf but the guy working there rushed in the back and picked up the games for me and quickly set up a few copies near the register.

No points showed up for me for either game but I've had a little bit of trouble w/ points and having to call in b/c of points disappearing and reappearing.

Should I just return and rebuy using a fresh SYWR card? LMK b/c I'm eager as hell to tear into these games. I really want to be able to get the GH: WoR guitar bundle this week while it is on sale.

BTW, I hope you're just venting Josh. I wouldn't step back into another K-Mart if I knew you weren't going to be there to remedy any issues.[/QUOTE]
Just letting some people know I'm pissed :) In less than a year, video games has become the largest department in Kmart. The customer experience needs to be better from system issues to basic execution and I don't feel the need to wait any longer for it to be improved. Needs to happen now.

I'll confirm shortly on whether there is an issue or not. In the meantime, please forward me every issue.

[quote name='aznhero913']Well I just got back from trying out a new Kmart.

BTW, I hope you're just venting Josh. I wouldn't step back into another K-Mart if I knew you weren't going to be there to remedy any issues.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully by walking he meant going to the SYWR offices and raising hell :bomb:...and I too would definitely not shop at Kmart if it wasn't for Josh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back