Official Representative
I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

September 18th through the 24th:
link to blog post

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3, get a $20 gaming coupon.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.
Coupon valid from September 25 to November 5.

:360::ps3: Shadows of the Damned $29.99

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

September 18th through the 24th:

:360: Buy the limited edition Gears of War 320GB Xbox 360 system for $399.99, get Gears of War Triple Pack for free.

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3 and a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription card, get $30 off the price of the 12-month Gold card.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.

:360: Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 headset $44.99

:360: Halo ODST $9.99

:360::ps3: Brink $19.99

:360: Halo Reach $29.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

9-20 :360: Gears of War 3 $20 Gaming coupon + Buy game & 12-month Gold card, get $30 off 12-month Gold card.
9-27 :360::ps3: X-Men Destiny $15 Gaming coupon
9-27 :360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 12 $20 Gaming coupon
9-27 :ps3: Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection $15 Gaming coupon
10-4 :360::ps3: Spiderman: Edge of Time
10-4 :360::ps3: Rage
10-4 :360::ps3: Dark Souls
10-4 :360::ps3: NBA 2k12
10-11 :360::ps3: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
10-11 :360: Forza 4
10-11 :360::ps3: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
10-11 :wii::360::ps3: Just Dance 3
10-11 :360::ps3: RockSmith
10-16 :wii::360: Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
10-17 :ds: Professor Layton and the Last Specter
10-18 :ps3: Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
10-18 :360::ps3: Batman Arkham City
10-24 :3ds: Pokemon Rumble Blast
10-25 :wii::360::ps3: Disney Universe
10-25 :360::ps3: Battlefield 3
10-25 :360::ps3: Silent Hill Downpour
10-25 :360: Dance Central 2
10-25 :360: Kinect Sports 2
11-1 :360::ps3: James Bond: Goldeneye 007 Reloaded
11-1 :360::ps3: Sonic Generations
11-1 :ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
11-1 :360::ps3: Lord of the Rings: War in the North
11-8 :360::ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
11-8 :360::ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
11-11 :360::ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
11-13 :3ds: Super Mario 3D Land
11-15 :360::ps3: Need for Speed: The Run
11-15 :ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection
11-15 :360: Halo Anniversary
11-15 :wii: Mario and Sonic London 2012
11-15 :3ds: Shinobi
11-15 :360::ps3: Saint's Row: The Third
11-15 :360::ps3: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
11-15 :360::ps3: Rayman Origins
11-20 :wii: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
11-22 :ps3: Tekken Hybrid
11-22 :360::ps3: WWE 12
12-11 :3ds: Mario Kart 7
2012 TBA :3ds: Kid Icarus

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ravens52bears54']What 3DS deal? I don't see one in the OP?[/QUOTE]

Yea, i'm not sure why its nowhere on here, but they even had signs up in the store. You get Madden or Sims 3 free with 3ds(gotta scan your SYWR!). With the $25 from memorial day, its a pretty sweet deal. Best Buy gives $11 for each of those games if you don't want either.

[quote name='cheesebu']Picked up my 3DS today! I got Madden free without a problem, and the 25,000 points for memorial day spending. Madden is as bad as expected, but i got Ridge Racer, Ghost Recon, and Samurai Warriors as well. Very fun, they all have pretty cool 3d aside from Madden(hurts my eyes on this one, looks really off).[/QUOTE]
What 3DS deal? I don't see one in the OP?

[quote name='Robotuner']Socom Confrontation and Warhawk (with bluetooth headsets!) are now $20. Great price in you need a headset for your PS3(normally $50). Although its YMMV cause these are older games, so they wont be in stock everywhere. My store in Crystal Lake has 3 Socoms left and 1 Warhawk left.[/QUOTE]

AAnnndd, after a year, I have 2 Lost Planet plushes still sitting around, come by and Ill just give one to you.

[quote name='aznhero913']I agree with what you said but where did this comment come from? Did I miss something in this god awful thread that has horribly gone sideways due to post whoring idiots?

I know it's gonna be hard for some of my fellow CAGers but let's keep the topic of threads on track from now on shall we?[/QUOTE]

Really? It's Memorial day and you're bitching over my forum posts. Even CAG has junior mods I see :lol: For Josh's sake I got some Phonoi in me right now.

[quote name='BobbyTastic']Here's hoping this thread will be quiet today so Josh can enjoy his Memorial Day off. You've earned it.[/QUOTE]

pfft.

My store ISNT OPEN

/emails josh

[quote name='aznhero913']After Homefront, I don't trust THQ anymore....lost a ton of respect for the way that all the patches were handled for that game.[/QUOTE]

Homefront was terrible

I only paid $14.99 or so via Amazon double dipping and I still want my money back :lol:

[quote name='ShockandAww']So the blog will be up Tuesday. That's good.

I think if my Kmart gets the Infamous 2 Hero Edition I might go ahead and bite on that.
I was hoping every new standard copy would come with the Reaper + Weapons DLC but I was reading and it looks like it's only for pre-ordering at those other retailers I mentioned before. However every Hero edition gets all the retailer "exclusive" DLC plus the Reaper/Amp variations.[/QUOTE]

If you "walk in" to a B&M retailer day of release, it's likely their initial wave of I2's will have it (Kmart included based on other releases). Anything outside of release week may be game only, but the DLC "probably" will come with release day purchases not preordered. I know at my retailer that has been true every release with bonus DLC, we still get replacement L.A noires with the bonus.

Completely unrelated post but it's waranted

THE RED CARDIGAN IS GONE

Heil to the Victors

Hail! to the victors valiant
Hail! to the conqu'ring heroes
Hail! Hail! to Michigan
The leaders and best!
Hail! to the victors valiant
Hail! to the conqu'ring heroes
Hail! Hail! to Michigan,
The champions of the West!

[quote name='caponesgun']If you "walk in" to a B&M retailer day of release, it's likely their initial wave of I2's will have it (Kmart included based on other releases). Anything outside of release week may be game only, but the DLC "probably" will come with release day purchases not preordered. I know at my retailer that has been true every release with bonus DLC, we still get replacement L.A noires with the bonus.[/QUOTE]

nah, hero editions are limited, i got like 5-6 stores in my area, only one will have it, and even then, limited

[quote name='caponesgun']If you "walk in" to a B&M retailer day of release, it's likely their initial wave of I2's will have it (Kmart included based on other releases). Anything outside of release week may be game only, but the DLC "probably" will come with release day purchases not preordered. I know at my retailer that has been true every release with bonus DLC, we still get replacement L.A noires with the bonus.[/QUOTE]
Hopefully that's the case but I'm not sure that Kmart will be getting that extra DLC at all besides in the Hero Edition. We'll see I guess.

And not to be a douche because I personally dont care how many times you post, but just so you know you can multi-quote instead of posting like 5 separate posts. Just click the button to the right of the quote button for each post you want to respond to, then click the quote button on the last post and it adds all those other posts into one, and you can respond to each post in a single post of your own.

SD is kinda cool because if you multi post like that it automatically combines them into a single post.

[quote name='caponesgun']Really? It's Memorial day and you're bitching over my forum posts. Even CAG has junior mods I see :lol: For Josh's sake I got some Phonoi in me right now.[/QUOTE]

Actually, I made my post the other day. You're the one who is actually bitching on Memorial day.
It's not about junior moding, it's about being able to go through this thread and seeing any relevant/helpful posts about current Kmart deals. I'm sure when looking for an answer,we all fuckn love going through this thread to find 4 straight pages of off topic bullshit made by 2 post whores. I know you're new to this thread but many people ask questions on here. Last thing anyone, most importantly Josh, wants is that persons question going unanswered and Kmart has a lost customer.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']He's trolling for pointing out your hypocrisy?[/QUOTE]

No, its because that self-righteous asshole goes through every fuckn thread on CAG just to take a dump.
Him telling me that I went off topic was completely stupid. It single handedly illustrated how intellectually bankrupt he is. My post was about Red Faction. A kmart deal that I had reservations about due to a crappy game released by the same company. I know he's a troll but for pete's sake, learn to connect the dots before saying a comment is off topic.

Are you talking about LA Noire you bought from Kmart?!?! In an email Josh said Kmart didn't get any DLC packaged games for either MK & LA Noire. He also said that Kmart is not getting any in the near future as well. Only retailers who got the games with pre-packaged DLC were retailers capable of pre-ordering games.

[quote name='aznhero913']
Him telling me that I went off topic was completely stupid. It single handedly illustrated how intellectually bankrupt he is. My post was about Red Faction. A kmart deal that I had reservations about due to a crappy game released by the same company. I know he's a troll but for pete's sake, learn to connect the dots before saying a comment is off topic.[/QUOTE]

Actually, I don't care at all if you go off topic. I'm not one of those "You're off topic" or "MSRP isn't a deal" kind of guys.

I was just pointing out your hypocrisy. Your post was off topic no matter how you want to spin it. But that's cool. I guess bitching off topic posts are ok for you, just not anyone else. Got it.

[quote name='Robotuner']AAnnndd, after a year, I have 2 Lost Planet plushes still sitting around, come by and Ill just give one to you.[/QUOTE]

I'll take a plush :)

[quote name='confoosious']Actually, I don't care at all if you go off topic. I'm not one of those "You're off topic" or "MSRP isn't a deal" kind of guys.

I was just pointing out your hypocrisy. Your post was off topic no matter how you want to spin it. But that's cool. I guess bitching off topic posts are ok for you, just not anyone else. Got it.[/QUOTE]

Well its like I said. You're too fuckn stupid to make any substantial comments about anyones posts. You still fail to see how my post was not off topic, therefore making your feedback absolutely moronic.
But hey, what can I expect from a self-righteous, pompous, intellectual eunuch such as yourself.

Just want to throw this out there, the first 3DS i bought yesterday had been opened previously. When i asked about the stickers looking like they had been taken off the cashier said he had not taken a return of one so it was not possible. I forgot about it because sometimes they do look a little dirty.

When i got in the car though, i realized they could be peeled right off, and did in fact have dirt and dust under the adhesive. Since it was their last blue system, i went to another Kmart to trade it. It took a few minutes to convince them to swap it for free since i used a $20 coupon, which is totally understandable, i hope nobody got in trouble.

Everything worked out fine, and the used 3DS looked brand new when they inspected it, i just hate being sold a used item and told its new, especially when its a bit expensive(for a handheld anyway). I know this probably isn't Kmarts policy, and i don't think at all that the guy was intentionally lying to me(he's awesome actually) but be careful when buying a console if being the first to open it is important to you.

[quote name='aznhero913']Well its like I said. You're too fuckn stupid to make any substantial comments about anyones posts. You still fail to see how my post was not off topic, therefore making your feedback absolutely moronic.
But hey, what can I expect from a self-righteous, pompous, intellectual eunuch such as yourself.[/QUOTE]

Jesus christ dude, probably time for a break.

[quote name='SPVietBoy']nah, hero editions are limited, i got like 5-6 stores in my area, only one will have it, and even then, limited[/QUOTE]

I was referring to regular I2's having the bonus not heros.

Sorry for the confusion ;)

You know, I was originally planning to buy a reasonably solid LED/LCD monitor at Kmart with the SYWR promo. Then after seeing these gorgeous 32-40+ inch Samsung HDTVs, I'm like, "Fuuuck..." I've turned into such a graphics whore.

[quote name='aznhero913']Are you talking about LA Noire you bought from Kmart?!?! In an email Josh said Kmart didn't get any DLC packaged games for either MK & LA Noire. He also said that Kmart is not getting any in the near future as well. Only retailers who got the games with pre-packaged DLC were retailers capable of pre-ordering games.[/QUOTE]

Erm. Jesus. Only here do so many people have issues understanding me. . No issues anywhere else .I work for a different retailer. But most other retailers that had promos also had/have them in store on release day. I'll elucidate my future posts, apologies for an apparently "vague" post. I'll also refrain from mentioning others in a kmart-based thread to avoid any issues. Josh works hard for the traffic and needs to keep it :)

I'm the only person in our office right now, but for triple time I'll sit here and watch Super Troopers!

[quote name='Lyricsborn']Christ, I think we found our new Altanis.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure he is worse.

Is it me or do people on this site love to argue lately.

[quote name='caponesgun']Erm. Jesus. Only here do so many people have issues understanding me. . No issues anywhere else .I work for a different retailer. But most other retailers that had promos also had/have them in store on release day. I'll elucidate my future posts, apologies for an apparently "vague" post. I'll also refrain from mentioning others in a kmart-based thread to avoid any issues. Josh works hard for the traffic and needs to keep it :)

I'm the only person in our office right now, but for triple time I'll sit here and watch Super Troopers![/QUOTE]

:hot::hot:

[quote name='Lyricsborn']Christ, I think we found our new Altanis.[/QUOTE]

In all fairness, that guy would take a dump on everyone.

I've only had a problem w/ confusedmoronicous.

[quote name='aznhero913']:hot::hot:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='aznhero913']In all fairness, that guy would take a dump on everyone.

I've only had a problem w/ confusedmoronicous.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, I'm not very bright. Are the last two posts on topic as well?

[quote name='aznhero913']In all fairness, that guy would take a dump on everyone.

I've only had a problem w/ confusedmoronicous.[/QUOTE]

I have a problem with your avatar. :whistle2:#

Sarcasm aside, it's the internet guys. Tensions flare and people fling across their keyboard what they can't actually say in real life situations outside of a PC. Don't let it bother you and just enjoy having good video game deals :cool:

[quote name='aznhero913']Well its like I said. You're too fuckn stupid to make any substantial comments about anyones posts. You still fail to see how my post was not off topic, therefore making your feedback absolutely moronic.
But hey, what can I expect from a self-righteous, pompous, intellectual eunuch such as yourself.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, this post is pretty off topic as well.

Can we just admit to act as if page 21-24 just doesnt exist? All of this bickering on a holiday! CUMMON PEOPLE.

On a related note, anyone seeing any commercials for I2 yet? I saw one just now on ESPN

[quote name='confoosious']On another related note thsnk you to whoever mentioned the socom bundle. Picked one up today for 20$![/QUOTE]

LOL!

Dude you composed the clearance list!!
Thanks to that, I actually picked it up as my freebie during the LA Noire deal!!

sigh.....That was an awesome promo :drool:

[quote name='confoosious']On another related note thsnk you to whoever mentioned the socom bundle. Picked one up today for 20$![/QUOTE]

Which socom bundle? Bluetooth? I'm keeping my eye on online prices for the move-included one if it ever drops to make it worth it.

[quote name='caponesgun']Which socom bundle? Bluetooth? I'm keeping my eye on online prices for the move-included one if it ever drops to make it worth it.[/QUOTE]

It's the Socom Confrontation bundle.

It comes w/ an OEM Sony Bluetooth headset(first version). It's 19.97 @ Kmart right now.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']We are working on it. I thought Alice is back up to $59.99 though?[/QUOTE]
Nop, TRU still has $45 preorders online at least. Amazon had it for a couple days but it's back up to full price there. Also, sorry for the days-old reply :X

[quote name='caponesgun']I was referring to regular I2's having the bonus not heros.

Sorry for the confusion ;)[/QUOTE]

ahhh ok, i just didnt wat some other cag to have high hopes like i did :( and yea i don't think kmart will have the dlc since they're mostly preorder bonuses, but if u wait long enough, u might be able to get it as a dlc off psn

[quote name='aznhero913']It's the Socom Confrontation bundle.

It comes w/ an OEM Sony Bluetooth headset(first version). It's 19.97 @ Kmart right now.

If anyone needs one and their store doesn't have it, I'll happily swing by my store and pick up one and mail it to ya.[/QUOTE]

are the oem sony headsets good? i've seen mixed reviews (over... the years lol)

[quote name='SPVietBoy']ahhh ok, i just didnt wat some other cag to have high hopes like i did :( and yea i don't think kmart will have the dlc since they're mostly preorder bonuses, but if u wait long enough, u might be able to get it as a dlc off psn

are the oem sony headsets good? i've seen mixed reviews (over... the years lol)[/QUOTE]

It is slightly uncomfortable at first but you get used to it. I love it though. It has crazy good range and I like the fact that you can dock it and use it as a mic.

[quote name='caponesgun']DLC off PSN? Don't tease us gamers! I can't even get my LA Noire stuff yet :censored::censored::censored:[/QUOTE]

hahaha mhm, still, its a long way off prob... personally, i'm waitin on josh's I2 hero deal... really want that dlc... lol, he said he'll release on wednesday?

Did some MSRP (I guess they were MSRP drops... :lol:) drops today.
:wii::ps3::360: NFS:HP $39.99
:ps3::360: Bulletstorm $39.99
:ps3::360: Dead Space 2 (Including the Collectors Edition) $39.99
:ps3: NCAA Football 11 $29.99
:ps3::360: Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition $29.99

[quote name='mguiddy']Did some MSRP (I guess they were MSRP drops... :lol:) drops today.
:ps3::360: Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition $29.99[/QUOTE]

Ugh, I hope you're wrong, I just bought NFS: HP today.

[quote name='mguiddy']Did some MSRP (I guess they were MSRP drops... :lol:) drops today.
:ps3::360: Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition $29.99[/QUOTE]

Whoa, the C.E. of DS2 for $40?!?!
Anyone have suggestions on how to look for local store inventory?
Guys at my store are too lazy/ inept to find any solutions, ever....

[quote name='aznhero913']Whoa, the C.E. of DS2 for $40?!?![/QUOTE]

that would be so amazing... and so fucked up... (paid probably that price for the regular version after factoring in any rebates/gift cards or bonuses or w/e...)

[quote name='SPVietBoy']that would be so amazing... and so fucked up... (paid probably that price for the regular version after factoring in any rebates/gift cards or bonuses or w/e...)[/QUOTE]

Yup!!!

I've still got my $20 coupon from LAN............:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Ugh, I hope you're wrong, I just bought NFS: HP today.[/QUOTE]
Why would I be wrong, I just did them.

[quote name='aznhero913']Whoa, the C.E. of DS2 for $40?!?!
Anyone have suggestions on how to look for local store inventory?
Guys at my store are too lazy/ inept to find any solutions, ever....[/QUOTE]
Get the UPC, go into a store and tell them to hit the button on their screen that let's them check up to a 50 mile radius. I did it and found none, so everyone near Pittsburgh PA, don't get your hopes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back