Official Representative
I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

September 18th through the 24th:
link to blog post

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3, get a $20 gaming coupon.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.
Coupon valid from September 25 to November 5.

:360::ps3: Shadows of the Damned $29.99

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

September 18th through the 24th:

:360: Buy the limited edition Gears of War 320GB Xbox 360 system for $399.99, get Gears of War Triple Pack for free.

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3 and a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription card, get $30 off the price of the 12-month Gold card.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.

:360: Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 headset $44.99

:360: Halo ODST $9.99

:360::ps3: Brink $19.99

:360: Halo Reach $29.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

9-20 :360: Gears of War 3 $20 Gaming coupon + Buy game & 12-month Gold card, get $30 off 12-month Gold card.
9-27 :360::ps3: X-Men Destiny $15 Gaming coupon
9-27 :360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 12 $20 Gaming coupon
9-27 :ps3: Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection $15 Gaming coupon
10-4 :360::ps3: Spiderman: Edge of Time
10-4 :360::ps3: Rage
10-4 :360::ps3: Dark Souls
10-4 :360::ps3: NBA 2k12
10-11 :360::ps3: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
10-11 :360: Forza 4
10-11 :360::ps3: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
10-11 :wii::360::ps3: Just Dance 3
10-11 :360::ps3: RockSmith
10-16 :wii::360: Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
10-17 :ds: Professor Layton and the Last Specter
10-18 :ps3: Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
10-18 :360::ps3: Batman Arkham City
10-24 :3ds: Pokemon Rumble Blast
10-25 :wii::360::ps3: Disney Universe
10-25 :360::ps3: Battlefield 3
10-25 :360::ps3: Silent Hill Downpour
10-25 :360: Dance Central 2
10-25 :360: Kinect Sports 2
11-1 :360::ps3: James Bond: Goldeneye 007 Reloaded
11-1 :360::ps3: Sonic Generations
11-1 :ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
11-1 :360::ps3: Lord of the Rings: War in the North
11-8 :360::ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
11-8 :360::ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
11-11 :360::ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
11-13 :3ds: Super Mario 3D Land
11-15 :360::ps3: Need for Speed: The Run
11-15 :ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection
11-15 :360: Halo Anniversary
11-15 :wii: Mario and Sonic London 2012
11-15 :3ds: Shinobi
11-15 :360::ps3: Saint's Row: The Third
11-15 :360::ps3: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
11-15 :360::ps3: Rayman Origins
11-20 :wii: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
11-22 :ps3: Tekken Hybrid
11-22 :360::ps3: WWE 12
12-11 :3ds: Mario Kart 7
2012 TBA :3ds: Kid Icarus

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for your loss Josh.

Kinda wish I2 had a better deal (don't get me wrong, it's a good deal)
Wait... does anyone know if the $20 coupon applies to the Hero edition? (oh wait... says the coupons apply to c.e. unless stated otherwise... right?) Hmm... guess it's time to e-mail stockboy again lol

[quote name='splintercell']Quick set of questions: did you buy it at K-mart and did the $15 coupon print for you?[/QUOTE]

Coupon did not print for me.

[quote name='splintercell']Quick set of questions: did you buy it at K-mart and did the $15 coupon print for you?[/QUOTE]

I did buy it at k-mart and the coupon printed fine.

[quote name='aznhero913']ohh shit... this is not the week Josh needs to be bombarded w/ CS issues.[/QUOTE]

This is the week where his staff or friends need to jump in and help him out. Bail the guy out already!

[quote name='HakurenKyo06']I did buy it at k-mart and the coupon printed fine.[/QUOTE]

as another data point, i bought hunted at k-mart (astor place, nyc) and did not get a coupon. the cashier was really nice about it though, and tried to find the deal on kmartgamer.com (where it isn't listed), the print ad (where it isn't printed), etc.

[quote name='aznhero913']ohh shit... this is not the week Josh needs to be bombarded w/ CS issues.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, mine didn't print either. Oddly enough, I also didn't get the usual almost instantaneous e-mail copies of the receipt and other offers, although the SYWR site reflects the purchase. Also, right after the coupon-less receipt printed out, the touchscreen by the card reader displayed a message about this register being closed, despite the associate not making any obvious motions to leave or anything.

I figure I'll wait a while to bug Josh, since he no longer has other people assisting with issues.

Just got this e-mail and wanted some clarification, is it from now on or is it until the end of June, what do you guys think?

K-Mart.jpg

[quote name='HakurenKyo06']Just got this e-mail and wanted some clarification, is it from now on or is it until the end of June, what do you guys think?

K-Mart.jpg
[/QUOTE]

What a poorly worded promo.

I think it would be buy a console now and get 5000 points (which is only $5) on any future games you buy (until 6/30) on games $49.99 or higher.

You can't give people $5 from now till eternity. But the way it's worded, I guess you can.

I agree the wording is terrible which is why i wanted some sort of clarification, I guess I could call them and see whats up. 5k points on each game I am buying the rest of the year would just be ridiculous.

[quote name='HakurenKyo06']I agree the wording is terrible which is why i wanted some sort of clarification, I guess I could call them and see whats up. 5k points on each game I am buying the rest of the year would just be ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

the way it's worded, it sounds like for the rest of your life.

I wouldn't feel afraid to email the guy with issues as normal - just be patient with his ability to respond, it may be a week or more before you hear anything.

Just make sure its only ONE email and that it's politely worded and a reasonable request.

[quote name='confoosious']the way it's worded, it sounds like for the rest of your life.[/QUOTE]

At the bottom it says last until 1/31/12, sent them an email to get a clarification. So if thats the case that'll be pretty sweet since I had planned on buying a PS 3 in a couple weeks.

Josh, my prayers for you and your family. Never easy to lose a parent, but remember all the memories!

No coupon with Hunted today as of 5:30pm at my store :( Although I did get a receipt in my e-mail.. so my card worked.

I hate to e-mail Josh, especially with the current news :( I will but I have no problem waiting a couple weeks.

Josh Take care of your family man! my thoughts go out to you and your family.

On lesser news seems like the coupons are an issue at some stores ._. sadly the boise store is at it again. cashier couldnt find the coupon referenced anywhere so he couldnt help, and reasonably so. Figured I would simply e-mail josh and he'll take care of us as usual. Under the current circumstances I'll just hope your e-mail is being forwarded to a co-worker and pray I'm not bugging you when i send it. My apologies if it actually gets to you, take your time to care for your loved ones and we'll see you back when u are ready!

[quote name='HakurenKyo06']At the bottom it says last until 1/31/12, sent them an email to get a clarification. So if thats the case that'll be pretty sweet since I had planned on buying a PS 3 in a couple weeks.[/QUOTE]
Humm...Depending on how many games you were planning to buy this year (plus however many new purchases you'd have to make from buying a new console) you could potentially rationalize the purchase..

If you buy 60 games between now and then, that's a free 250 gig xbox. :)

Realistically, these points would never stack right with other SYWR deals, like 5x for birthday, Memorial Day style point bonuses, etc.

What are the odds taht they give away another $20 game again with an upcoming release? I loved the LA Noire deal and was wondering f that was normal, or an anamoly.

[quote name='SAVertigo']What are the odds taht they give away another $20 game again with an upcoming release? I loved the LA Noire deal and was wondering f that was normal, or an anamoly.[/QUOTE]
Don't count on it, at least for a while. It's difficult to set up, as every single eligible title Kmart carries has to be added to the list of games eligible, and with a couple of games getting left off by mistake and other technical and service glitches, it seemed to really flood Josh's email. I think, from a retailer POV, it potentially becomes a "more trouble than its worth" promotion for clearing out old stock. But a lot of people here loved it, so you never know. In the short term, don't count on it.

[quote name='confoosious']the way it's worded, it sounds like for the rest of your life.[/QUOTE]

That's what I thought when I read the email.

Referring to the other thread, I didn't get I2 yet so I may be there for I2 because of the coupon. I'm getting NCAA the next month anyway, so I2+ $20 off NCAA '12 PLUS whatever bonus he has cooked up for NCAA '12?

Win!

Failmart strikes again. Went to a new location because I've moved and they didn't have any launch-day copies of Hunted. Had to drive all the way back to my old location where I found some copies but the coupon did not print. Fail fail fail.

[quote name='atlantis']Failmart strikes again. Went to a new location because I've moved and they didn't have any launch-day copies of Hunted. Had to drive all the way back to my old location where I found some copies but the coupon did not print. Fail fail fail.[/QUOTE]
I dont get how coupons still aren't printing. If it's IT again they need straightened up. Weren't they already told to put the deals in early so this wouldn't happen?..

[quote name='atlantis']Failmart strikes again. Went to a new location because I've moved and they didn't have any launch-day copies of Hunted. Had to drive all the way back to my old location where I found some copies but the coupon did not print. Fail fail fail.[/QUOTE]

I find your trolling disturbing. Email the man and get taken care of. No worries. No fail.

[quote name='jer7583']I find your trolling disturbing. Email the man and get taken care of. No worries. No fail.[/QUOTE]
He will learn patience...

For anyone that has sent me an email, my apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced but I will be unavailable until next week.

[quote name='aznhero913']I wish one of the mods could temporarily lock this thread.....

I really hate seeing CS issues being posted at a time like this.[/QUOTE]

life goes on, man. People posting or emailing issues is no big deal. If anyone complains about not getting an immediate response or something I call for bans. Zero tolerance. Lol

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']For anyone that has sent me an email, my apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced but I will be unavailable until next week.[/QUOTE]

Take as much time as needed man, and dont worry about this place.

[quote name='dabamus']MSRP drop is confirmed by Amazon on the 360 Dead Space 2 CE.[/QUOTE]

They need to drop the triple version so I can get BB to match it :(

[quote name='jer7583']life goes on, man. People posting or emailing issues is no big deal. If anyone complains about not getting an immediate response or something I call for bans. Zero tolerance. Lol[/QUOTE]

Actually in certain situations life doesn't go on...it stands still for the longest moments. It's all about relativity, a second on a hot pan can seem like an hour & an hour w/ a lovely woman can seem like a second.

But yeah, for this week guys, leave the complaints/problems out of the thread. Just email the guy and he'll respond appropriately .

[quote name='HakurenKyo06']At the bottom it says last until 1/31/12, sent them an email to get a clarification. So if thats the case that'll be pretty sweet since I had planned on buying a PS 3 in a couple weeks.[/QUOTE]

That 01/31/12 date in the email is actually in reference to the Monthly Sweepstakes blurb near the bottom of it.

[quote name='confoosious']I think it would be buy a console now and get 5000 points (which is only $5) on any future games you buy (until 6/30) on games $49.99 or higher.[/QUOTE]

I have to agree that this seems like the most likely set-up they're going for with this promotion. It definitely could stand to be worded more clearly, though.

Any chance Project Café will be on sale before 6/30? Otherwise, what a useless promo, regardless of how it's worded, LOL

i am sorry it must be said, you sir are an ass. show some respect to the man. where else do you go and get a coupon on launch day. nowhere. nothin is perfect, but josh always takes care of things.

[quote name='gamerdogbert']Any chance Project Café will be on sale before 6/30? Otherwise, what a useless promo, regardless of how it's worded, LOL[/QUOTE]

:roll: Cause everyone has a wii, xbox, and ps3 already right?

Sorry to hear about your loss. I lost my father a couple of years ago and it's something that still bothers me to this day because he was only 51. Please take care!

Hunted Coupon Update: I talked to the IT group that was supposed to load the promo...and everything was setup correctly but something wasn't sent in. They sent the coupon promo in this morning so hopefully it should be working later today or tomorrow. Luckily (or maybe unluckily) it doesn't seem like anyone is buying Hunted to begin with.

[quote name='nbballard']Where has Ad Monster been? I'd think if anyone had any problems they could probably contact him instead of Josh.[/QUOTE]

I thought he quit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back