Official Representative
I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

September 18th through the 24th:
link to blog post

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3, get a $20 gaming coupon.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.
Coupon valid from September 25 to November 5.

:360::ps3: Shadows of the Damned $29.99

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

September 18th through the 24th:

:360: Buy the limited edition Gears of War 320GB Xbox 360 system for $399.99, get Gears of War Triple Pack for free.

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3 and a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription card, get $30 off the price of the 12-month Gold card.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.

:360: Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 headset $44.99

:360: Halo ODST $9.99

:360::ps3: Brink $19.99

:360: Halo Reach $29.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

9-20 :360: Gears of War 3 $20 Gaming coupon + Buy game & 12-month Gold card, get $30 off 12-month Gold card.
9-27 :360::ps3: X-Men Destiny $15 Gaming coupon
9-27 :360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 12 $20 Gaming coupon
9-27 :ps3: Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection $15 Gaming coupon
10-4 :360::ps3: Spiderman: Edge of Time
10-4 :360::ps3: Rage
10-4 :360::ps3: Dark Souls
10-4 :360::ps3: NBA 2k12
10-11 :360::ps3: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
10-11 :360: Forza 4
10-11 :360::ps3: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
10-11 :wii::360::ps3: Just Dance 3
10-11 :360::ps3: RockSmith
10-16 :wii::360: Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
10-17 :ds: Professor Layton and the Last Specter
10-18 :ps3: Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
10-18 :360::ps3: Batman Arkham City
10-24 :3ds: Pokemon Rumble Blast
10-25 :wii::360::ps3: Disney Universe
10-25 :360::ps3: Battlefield 3
10-25 :360::ps3: Silent Hill Downpour
10-25 :360: Dance Central 2
10-25 :360: Kinect Sports 2
11-1 :360::ps3: James Bond: Goldeneye 007 Reloaded
11-1 :360::ps3: Sonic Generations
11-1 :ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
11-1 :360::ps3: Lord of the Rings: War in the North
11-8 :360::ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
11-8 :360::ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
11-11 :360::ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
11-13 :3ds: Super Mario 3D Land
11-15 :360::ps3: Need for Speed: The Run
11-15 :ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection
11-15 :360: Halo Anniversary
11-15 :wii: Mario and Sonic London 2012
11-15 :3ds: Shinobi
11-15 :360::ps3: Saint's Row: The Third
11-15 :360::ps3: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
11-15 :360::ps3: Rayman Origins
11-20 :wii: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
11-22 :ps3: Tekken Hybrid
11-22 :360::ps3: WWE 12
12-11 :3ds: Mario Kart 7
2012 TBA :3ds: Kid Icarus

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='confoosious']
cartmanatkmart.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:applause::applause::applause::applause:

On a side note, if people have the right to carry concealed weapons, shouldn't everyone have the right to let others know that you are carrying if you in fact let them become un-concealed?

F3AR has been fairly fun so far, but I have not had a chance to try the co-op yet. Sooner or later though, I am going to have to come to grips with the fact that I am just too slow for these damn shooters. When playing them I feel like I have the reaction time of a turtle. So I need to play so co-op to rely on my teammates.

[quote name='Vacabck']:applause::applause::applause::applause:

On a side note, if people have the right to carry concealed weapons, shouldn't everyone have the right to let others know that you are carrying if you in fact let them become un-concealed?

F3AR has been fairly fun so far, but I have not had a chance to try the co-op yet. Sooner or later though, I am going to have to come to grips with the fact that I am just too slow for these damn shooters. When playing them I feel like I have the reaction time of a turtle. So I need to play so co-op to rely on my teammates.[/QUOTE]

But that means this game should be perfect for you, with its slow-mo and all D:

[quote name='gotdott']But that means this game should be perfect for you, with its slow-mo and all D:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but I tend to use it up at the wrong times so far. :roll:

[quote name='fujimitsu']No one is saying that he was in the wrong to carry. Just that he was in the wrong to *arrest* the fucking woman. Shows a hell of a napoleon complex.

This lady was an idiot. Not a criminal. Making up charges to have a woman arrested so you can laugh about it later is fucking deplorable.

The lady was an idiot, but she wasn't intentionally harming anyone. His actions were willfully cruel and out of line, which is made worse by the fact that he's actually in a position of power.[/QUOTE]
Don't be so sensitive. I wasn't referring to your comments. I'm not even saying I disagree with them. However, I counted at least 3 people who were referring to him carrying or improperly carrying his guns. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

[quote name='AJVtony831']Hmm I read the original story several times but keep missing the part in which he tried to calm her down. He never tried to calm her down. By the story he told, he just got down on his knees to try to be non-threatening and then proceeded to arrest her afterwards. Arresting someone doesn't calm anyone down.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think I missed something too in the story. The part when the civilian dressed officer told the lady he was a cop. Also, where the lady was told repeatedly that he was a cop, but proceeded to yell and scream to cause a panic among other patrons.

Arresting the lady for starting a riot?! I guess next time you see someone with a gun just smile and hope that person is an officer.

Grabbing ds3 today or tomorrow with a 20 coupon.

Grabbing Alice tomorrow with a 20 coupon.

Then the coupon train is done, but will hop back on when the right offer comes along. How about uncharted collection deal?

Thanks for the work team SHC.

Getting back on topic, does anyone know if K-marts will be getting in more copies of Alice for this deal? The one K-mart near my work had two copies on Tuesday, don't know how much the other one near me has if any, and don't know if any of them sold. I just want to make sure I can get a copy and that I don't have to do any traveling around if they sell out or are sold out of copies. The more I hear about Alice, it hasn't been reviewing well, but it has a style that is fresh. I seem to really like games nowadays that have sometimes have minor problems reviews hark on, yet because either a refreshing style, or a very unique story (like Neir, and Shadows of the Damned), I tend to really love these types of games because it's not the generic action/shooter/platformer that rips off every other game.

[quote name='SAVertigo']Has Alice been officially confirmed as a deal?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, SHC stock boy confirmed it a few pages back.

Page 129 to be exact.

Nice. I'll be picking that up for sure. On the fence about Shadows... I have a $15 coupon,and the reviews have been decent.... not sure how much free time I'm going to have to play 2 single player games with games like Dungeon Siege on my shelf too...

Hmm.

[quote name='SAVertigo']Nice. I'll be picking that up for sure. On the fence about Shadows... I have a $15 coupon,and the reviews have been decent.... not sure how much free time I'm going to have to play 2 single player games with games like Dungeon Siege on my shelf too...

Hmm.[/QUOTE]

I said this earlier: I think Shadows is better than Alice though I like both a lot.

[quote name='SAVertigo']Nice. I'll be picking that up for sure. On the fence about Shadows... I have a $15 coupon,and the reviews have been decent.... not sure how much free time I'm going to have to play 2 single player games with games like Dungeon Siege on my shelf too...

Hmm.[/QUOTE]
Shadows of the Damned is about 6-8 or so hours. Now it will probably drop in price pretty fast for a game because it's Suda 51, and his games drop like crazy. Just keep that in mind.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Shadows of the Damned is about 6-8 or so hours. Now it will probably drop in price pretty fast for a game because it's Suda 51, and his games drop like crazy. Just keep that in mind.[/QUOTE]

Odd, some reviews have been saying 10-12 hrs.

I never shop at Kmart, but just stopped by the one by work on OBT, Orlando, FL, they had a ton of games for $19.99. Most stuff I didn't care about, but picked up Punch-Out!! for $20. I might have to drop by more often.

I actually went into K Mart today looking for SoD (they were sold out, so I didn't feel like going to the other one) but noticed a lot of really good sales. Like Hydro 5 refills for $5.99 and such. I need to keep better tabs on K Mart's sales. Half priced razor refills are where it's at (the 3s were 4.99 in case anyone was wondering).

My store just jumped back up to my #1 hated list. I readily acknowledge I am an Tiger Clan ninja , so for obvious reasons I carry. Feudal Japan is an open-carry state, if it's concealed and I have the permit on me..shopping with it is perfectly legal. While shopping today I bent over to help a lady with an appliance and someone yelled "SHURIKEN! HE HAS TWO SHURIKENS!" loudly. I immediately sat down with my legs crossed and began to meditate so no one saw it as a threat. My sensi started laughing when I cuffed the woman who yelled it obviously for attempt to incite a riot. She expected the charges to fade when a the the remainder of my clan stopped by but when I explained the situation they booked her I just called the booking officer and she was hysterical in front of the magistrate so they ordered to stay until Friday night

Idiots...

Thanks for the above tips. I'll hold off on Shadows until it drops in price later, and use the $15 coupon I got with DS3 to get Alice for 20..

Now, to tie up Batman :AA over the next 3 days...

[quote name='dchrisd']My store just jumped back up to my #1 hated list. I readily acknowledge I am an Tiger Clan ninja , so for obvious reasons I carry. Feudal Japan is an open-carry state, if it's concealed and I have the permit on me..shopping with it is perfectly legal. While shopping today I bent over to help a lady with an appliance and someone yelled "SHURIKEN! HE HAS TWO SHURIKENS!" loudly. I immediately sat down with my legs crossed and began to meditate so no one saw it as a threat. My sensi started laughing when I cuffed the woman who yelled it obviously for attempt to incite a riot. She expected the charges to fade when a the the remainder of my clan stopped by but when I explained the situation they booked her I just called the booking officer and she was hysterical in front of the magistrate so they ordered to stay until Friday night

Idiots...[/QUOTE]

You probably should have just chopped her head off. You know, for the good of the species and all (though I guess it was too late to stop her from procreating, seeing as how her kids were with her). The offending woman ending up dead from beheading still wouldn't be as ludicrous as the Judge Dredd story we heard earlier. I AM THE LAW!!!!

^ I'd replace the shurikens with something more useful in one-on-one combat, like a hanbo or wakizashi. (nonchalantly finds secluded place in order to balance out his chakra)

Feudal Japan was never open-carry. It was strictly illegal for anyone of the merchant or peasant class to carry a weapon, and those of the samurai and lord classes were certainly not ninja.

I don't know, guys. I think he might have embellished some minor parts of his story.

[quote name='DPsycho']Feudal Japan was never open-carry. It was strictly illegal for anyone of the merchant or peasant class to carry a weapon, and those of the samurai and lord classes were certainly not ninja.

I don't know, guys. I think he might have embellished some minor parts of his story.[/QUOTE]
Good catch!

the resulting discussion went into stupid land but the guy discussed something originally that happened while going to kmart so I don't see a problem with his post.

I hope there's plenty of Alice in stock on Sunday. I don't think it was shipped in huge amounts to kmart.

[quote name='jer7583']

I hope there's plenty of Alice in stock on Sunday. I don't think it was shipped in huge amounts to kmart.[/QUOTE]
Me neither, my k-mart near my work had two copies on Tuesday and who knows if they will still be there Sunday. Oh well guess I will go early to check.

Does Kmart have 3DS Prepaid cards yet? Or will they have em by expiration of the coupon? I am not getting stuck with another coupon to use on nearly nothing like last year.

I haven't seen them. Get a points card and buy trenched its awesome.

Or Resident Evil Mercenaries next week i think. Or Alice which is also a great game for $20 after coupon.

I've only participated in a few of the deals including L.A. Noire, which I ended up using the $20 coupon to get Children of Eden. Eden had the deal with a $15 coupon, which printed. I know I've seen where problems with coupons didn't print have been handled via e-mail here. But in this case, it printed, but I can't seem to find the damn thing. Is it possible to go back to K-mart and have them reprint the receipt and coupon? Or I'm just s**t out of luck?

[quote name='awp']I've only participated in a few of the deals including L.A. Noire, which I ended up using the $20 coupon to get Children of Eden. Eden had the deal with a $15 coupon, which printed. I know I've seen where problems with coupons didn't print have been handled via e-mail here. But in this case, it printed, but I can't seem to find the damn thing. Is it possible to go back to K-mart and have them reprint the receipt and coupon? Or I'm just s**t out of luck?[/QUOTE]

If you elected for digital receipts check your email. Otherwise the store can help you.

Perhaps a little off topic, but has anyone happened to notice how much Kmart is selling "The Adjustment Bureau" on Bluray for?

[quote name='HakurenKyo06']Odd, some reviews have been saying 10-12 hrs.[/QUOTE]

I wouldnt trust reviewers on play time. I read two reviews claim 1 cycle of Infamous 2 would be a minimal of 20 hours and based off my trophy unlock times... I did the full bad cycle, all upgrades, every blast shard, all side missions, and every dead drop in under 20 hours.

Man I wish the K was carrying Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3. I just went and paid $64 and will pick it up on Tuesday, but not only do I feel terrible for spending full price on a game, I feel like I cheated on Josh. Even though they aren't carrying it at Kmart, I feel dirty for hitting up a different store for a game.

[quote name='EYEL1NER']Man I wish the K was carrying Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3. I just went and paid $64 and will pick it up on Tuesday, but not only do I feel terrible for spending full price on a game, I feel like I cheated on Josh. Even though they aren't carrying it at Kmart, I feel dirty for hitting up a different store for a game.[/QUOTE]

we all cheat on kmart sometimes.

But if you picked it up for full price and cash at GS... shame on you!

[quote name='confoosious']we all cheat on kmart sometimes.

But if you picked it up for full price and cash at GS... shame on you![/QUOTE]
I guess Target had the preorder up for $54.99, but I didn't want to have to deal with shipping and waiting for it or having to drive an hour to the nearest Target. No where else has a deal, as far as I have seen.
And I waited quite a while to pick up DW:G2 with no price drop occurring or deal. After finally paying MSRP for it, I felt like I should have just gotten it at launch.

So I don't mind paying full price for this game. Any other titles (besides Catherine and EDF maybe)? Hell no. But a game like this that is niche and is a game I really enjoy, I can bear to do it.
I need this game.

Shadows of the DAMNED is indeed around 8 hours long, but it's the funnest game I've played in a long time! I highly encourage everyone to buy it because it IS worth it, and that we need to support games like this.

Went in to my local Kmart, and tried to use my $15 on a DualShock3, none in stock. Tried to use it on a $20 PSN card, none in stock. At this point I had already been in the store waiting for a worker to show up, and confirmed neither of the 2 items I wanted were in stock. Saw that they had FEAR 3, so took my chance on that and got a $20 printable coupon for later. They did not have Shadows of the Damned on the shelf, and lets just say it was time to get out of the store it was getting almost People of Walmart bad.

edit to add: took the kmart ad to Bestbuy to price match the DualShock3, and got a white and pink one. If my friend doesnt want the one I bought for him I can try selling it or just return it.

[quote name='HakurenKyo06']Odd, some reviews have been saying 10-12 hrs.[/QUOTE]

My SotD time was a little over 9 1/2 hours on Hard. Not sure if it figures deaths in or not.

I'm 3 chapters away (I'm on the final act) from the end and I'm over 9 hours. I'm playing Demon Hunter (Normal) difficulty.

[quote name='dennisb407']PIcked up Alice but it didnt come with a coupon. I returned it and I'll wait til the coupon deal really does go into effect[/QUOTE]

The coupon promotion ended a week ago. Waiting until tomorrow will get you not a coupon but a special price of $34.99.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back