Official Representative
I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

September 18th through the 24th:
link to blog post

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3, get a $20 gaming coupon.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.
Coupon valid from September 25 to November 5.

:360::ps3: Shadows of the Damned $29.99

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

September 18th through the 24th:

:360: Buy the limited edition Gears of War 320GB Xbox 360 system for $399.99, get Gears of War Triple Pack for free.

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3 and a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription card, get $30 off the price of the 12-month Gold card.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.

:360: Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 headset $44.99

:360: Halo ODST $9.99

:360::ps3: Brink $19.99

:360: Halo Reach $29.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

9-20 :360: Gears of War 3 $20 Gaming coupon + Buy game & 12-month Gold card, get $30 off 12-month Gold card.
9-27 :360::ps3: X-Men Destiny $15 Gaming coupon
9-27 :360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 12 $20 Gaming coupon
9-27 :ps3: Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection $15 Gaming coupon
10-4 :360::ps3: Spiderman: Edge of Time
10-4 :360::ps3: Rage
10-4 :360::ps3: Dark Souls
10-4 :360::ps3: NBA 2k12
10-11 :360::ps3: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
10-11 :360: Forza 4
10-11 :360::ps3: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
10-11 :wii::360::ps3: Just Dance 3
10-11 :360::ps3: RockSmith
10-16 :wii::360: Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
10-17 :ds: Professor Layton and the Last Specter
10-18 :ps3: Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
10-18 :360::ps3: Batman Arkham City
10-24 :3ds: Pokemon Rumble Blast
10-25 :wii::360::ps3: Disney Universe
10-25 :360::ps3: Battlefield 3
10-25 :360::ps3: Silent Hill Downpour
10-25 :360: Dance Central 2
10-25 :360: Kinect Sports 2
11-1 :360::ps3: James Bond: Goldeneye 007 Reloaded
11-1 :360::ps3: Sonic Generations
11-1 :ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
11-1 :360::ps3: Lord of the Rings: War in the North
11-8 :360::ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
11-8 :360::ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
11-11 :360::ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
11-13 :3ds: Super Mario 3D Land
11-15 :360::ps3: Need for Speed: The Run
11-15 :ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection
11-15 :360: Halo Anniversary
11-15 :wii: Mario and Sonic London 2012
11-15 :3ds: Shinobi
11-15 :360::ps3: Saint's Row: The Third
11-15 :360::ps3: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
11-15 :360::ps3: Rayman Origins
11-20 :wii: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
11-22 :ps3: Tekken Hybrid
11-22 :360::ps3: WWE 12
12-11 :3ds: Mario Kart 7
2012 TBA :3ds: Kid Icarus

Last edited by a moderator:
If I did not have a coupon to use I would order online.

Thanks for the heads up.

Looks like Amazon has a dotw for Alice as well.

[quote name='jiggyteddy']If I did not have a coupon to use I would order online.

Thanks for the heads up.

Looks like Amazon has a dotw for Alice as well.[/QUOTE]

Go Figure :roll:

Unfortunately for Josh I think that even though Amazon's deal is $5 more it may cause people to purchase through them instead of Kmart

[quote name='grap3fruitman']What?! My $15 coupon that came with OOT is now useless. =([/QUOTE]

Using that $15 coupon on a $20 points or PSN card to buy the AE update and a $20 copy of the disc release would still cost you less than buying a $40 disc with the $15 discount.

$20 points card for $5 after coupon discount plus $20 copy of SSF4 gets you the AE update plus $5 in points/PSN left over and the same content as buying the AE disc version.

Also I don't understand why people would think they would carry some dynasty gundam game.. there are probably like 10k people nationwide who care about that game.

I've tried to contact SHC-Gamer a couple of times through e-mail for over a week and haven't heard anything back. Anyone else having issues? Thanks.

[quote name='jer7583']

Also I don't understand why people would think they would carry some dynasty gundam game.. there are probably like 10k people nationwide who care about that game.[/QUOTE]

I think if K-Mart wants to become the top go-to place for games like Josh does, they'll have to stock every release eventually.

[quote name='Jedah Doma']I've tried to contact SHC-Gamer a couple of times through e-mail for over a week and haven't heard anything back. Anyone else having issues? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Josh is on vacation. Per his Twitter, he will be back on board Monday night.....

[quote name='Blackout']I think if K-Mart wants to become the top go-to place for games like Josh does, they'll have to stock every release eventually.[/QUOTE]

That would make very little sense; they have a hard enough time selling their major AAA and AA releases. My Best Buy doesn't carry all the niche titles, never mind target or wal-mart.

The only way it would be conceivable for Kmart to do this is on a preorder only basis.

[quote name='jer7583']Using that $15 coupon on a $20 points or PSN card to buy the AE update and a $20 copy of the disc release would still cost you less than buying a $40 disc with the $15 discount.

$20 points card for $5 after coupon discount plus $20 copy of SSF4 gets you the AE update plus $5 in points/PSN left over and the same content as buying the AE disc version.

Also I don't understand why people would think they would carry some dynasty gundam game.. there are probably like 10k people nationwide who care about that game.[/QUOTE]

It wasn't the issue in this case, but LOTS of people live in areas where no broadband is available and can't download stuff.

[quote name='GBAstar']Go Figure :roll:

Unfortunately for Josh I think that even though Amazon's deal is $5 more it may cause people to purchase through them instead of Kmart[/QUOTE]

It'll make it easier for me to find a copy, hopefully;).

I've got a Zelda cpn waiting to get used

[quote name='aeroforce325']So is the Alice $34.99 online only? Or would this apply to in store also?[/QUOTE]

Its in stores too but for .99 shipping I just ordered it online. Less of a chance of my local store not having it.

[quote name='lewchief']Its in stores too but for .99 shipping I just ordered it online. Less of a chance of my local store not having it.[/QUOTE]

Ok cool. Thanks for that man. I seen the link posted on the last page
for it, and with everyone talking about getting it in store without knowing I just wasnt sure. All anyone heard from SHC was that the price would be in effect. Nothing about it being in store, or not.

Picked up Alice this morning for a total of $16.15 in Chicago. Everything went fine, but one thing that irked me was they had like 2 copies of Shadows of the Damned when the guy on Tuesday said they were sold out. Not a big deal, but I could have used the extra 15 GC. The store only had two copies per system, so anyone else picking it up today better hurry.

[quote name='jer7583']Also I don't understand why people would think they would carry some dynasty gundam game.. there are probably like 10k people nationwide who care about that game.[/QUOTE]
Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 has sold over 500k on PS3 alone so far. Not huge numbers, but definitely respectable for a game you claim no one cares about (odd that no one cares since there seems to be a question about it every other post).

Picked up Alice and a PSN card today. Interestingly a $10 coupon printed out. I guess there was another promotion I triggered?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Picked up Alice and a PSN card today. Interestingly a $10 coupon printed out. I guess there was another promotion I triggered?[/QUOTE]

I was just coming in here to ask about this. I'm heading out there in a few and was wondering if there were any bonus point deals this weekend. If so, I was going to grab a PSN card with Alice.

You didn't buy anything else non-game related that you left out of your post, did you? Your total was $54.99 (before tax) and you got a $10 coupon?

[quote name='dino88']I was just coming in here to ask about this. I'm heading out there in a few and was wondering if there were any bonus point deals this weekend. If so, I was going to grab a PSN card with Alice.

You didn't buy anything else non-game related that you left out of your post, did you? Your total was $54.99 (before tax) and you got a $10 coupon?[/QUOTE]
No, my total was $40 before tax. I used a $15 coupon I got from Shadows of the Damned. I got the $10 coupon along with a 2x points coupon.

picked up Alice for $37.44 @ Kmart Store #4295. the game section was a mess but the clerk appeared out of nowhere and found it behind the glasscase for me. thanks!

Does the original Alice game come on the 360 disc or is it DLC? Nice price at $35 and I need a points card as well so I might try that combo posted above since I was planning on buying the card anyway.

[quote name='$hady']Does the original Alice game come on the 360 disc or is it DLC? Nice price at $35 and I need a points card as well so I might try that combo posted above since I was planning on buying the card anyway.[/QUOTE]

I believe it's code-based DLC.

Picked up Alice (360) at the Governor's Square (Bear, Delaware) K-mart when they opened this morning (8 am EST). When I left, they had 2 copies left for the 360 and 3 left for the PS3.

[quote name='jer7583']

Because they carried Dynasty Warriors 7, which came out recently, and had it on sale during the week of release for $50, and recently had it on sale again for a lower price.

If anyone has a coupon that is expiring soon and nothing they want is coming out yet just use the coupon to buy a game and then keep your receipt and don't open the game. You get 90 days to return the game. So when a game you want comes out with those extra 90 days just get a refund for the game you bought and then use that money on the game you want. As long as the game is not unwrapped and opened and you have a receipt, this can be done.

[quote name='ProphetZero']If anyone has a coupon that is expiring soon and nothing they want is coming out yet just use the coupon to buy a game and then keep your receipt and don't open the game. You get 90 days to return the game. So when a game you want comes out with those extra 90 days just get a refund for the game you bought and then use that money on the game you want. As long as the game is not unwrapped and opened and you have a receipt, this can be done.[/QUOTE]

You won't get back the value of the coupon.

[quote name='ProphetZero']If anyone has a coupon that is expiring soon and nothing they want is coming out yet just use the coupon to buy a game and then keep your receipt and don't open the game. You get 90 days to return the game. So when a game you want comes out with those extra 90 days just get a refund for the game you bought and then use that money on the game you want. As long as the game is not unwrapped and opened and you have a receipt, this can be done.[/QUOTE]

Not all prophets are real, it seems.

Yeah just get a PSN/XBL/Wii points card if you can't find anything worth buying. If they're out, then get a gaming accessory.

Anything worth while on the weekly ad this week?
Edit: Nothing at all gaming related, not even MSRP stuff pictured that I saw.

I read in a Josh or Stock Boy post last week that Motorstorm Apocolypse was going to be on sale this week. It's not on sale online now. Did that get scrapped? If it's currently on sale, how much is it going for?

Burbank, Ca had one last copy on the shelf after I got mine. Opened early. Had help, but the dudes working in the games department just let me walk off to the front to be checked out with the game in hand. Thought that was pretty weird. Thanks for the deal Josh.

Is there a printable copy of this ad anywhere. KMart is about 30 miles away, so I'd rather just try to PM at BB or somewhere instead.

[quote name='erdmanski1341']Is there a printable copy of this ad anywhere. KMart is about 30 miles away, so I'd rather just try to PM at BB or somewhere instead.[/QUOTE]

I looked at the ad this morning and didn't even see anything about Alice.

I just wanted to comment that my Kmart is great. They always have releases out on time (early too since because of my work schedule I'm usually there when they open), there's always plenty of stock, and while they could do with some more employees in the store so there's less of a wait for help, when the employees do arrive they're very helpful. The one time there wasn't a release put out on the release date the employee checked the back for me, found the game, and apologized. Not to mention many of the deals even have signage put out.

Just felt we needed a good, in-store, Kmart experience so Josh knows not every store is wasting his efforts.

Updated the OP for all the Wii shovelware in the weekly ad

I put question marks on the RE: Mercenaries coupon offer as the deal has not be clarified as of yet....

[quote name='erdmanski1341']Is there a printable copy of this ad anywhere. KMart is about 30 miles away, so I'd rather just try to PM at BB or somewhere instead.[/QUOTE]

It's a Kmartgamer.com offer apparently and is NOT listed in the flyer.
You can always try a store that will call up Kmart to confirm the price for a price match. Or find an excuse to make the journey to Kmart instead?

Hit up my Berwick store this morning and grabbed Alice for $5 and tax after my Shadows of the DAMNED and Ocarina of Time coupons. I'm officially out of coupons. Hopefully a new batch of games comes up soon to restart my coupon train!
I also got that $10 coupon printout. I don't think it's a gaming department thing. might just be a "Spend $50+" and get a coupon since I got Alice and a MS Point card putting me over $50 and it matches up with the other guy who got Alice and a PSN card. It's ONLY valid for next week though. Save $10 on any purchase over $10.

If anybody in Northeast PA is looking for Alice, the Berwick PA store has a shitload of copies for both systems.

8:30 am sunday and alice is out! not a copy to be found anywhere in the treasure valley :\ checked both xbox and ps3 >_< guess i could order online.... anyone knows how long it takes to get a game from the website?

Josh said on Facebook last week that there might be a PS3 deal. Guess it fell through. Now I have 80 dollars in coupons and nothing I want until NCAA 12 releases, bummer.

[quote name='stevocbk24']Josh said on Facebook last week that there might be a PS3 deal. Guess it fell through. Now I have 80 dollars in coupons and nothing I want until NCAA 12 releases, bummer.[/QUOTE]

There is still a possible deal with the Call of Duty PS3 bundle, but we will not know until Josh gets back from vacation. It was listed as a deal in the pending section, so don't give up hope yet.

Usually my store has all of the signage from the Kmart Gamer deals, so I will definitely update if I see anything today when I pick up Alice....

[quote name='Joe Fongul']There is still a possible deal with the Call of Duty PS3 bundle, but we will not know until Josh gets back from vacation. It was listed as a deal in the pending section, so don't give up hope yet.

Usually my store has all of the signage from the Kmart Gamer deals, so I will definitely update if I see anything today when I pick up Alice....[/QUOTE]

Awesome. You sir just made my day, that is exactly what I wanted to hear.

I'm a noob here and am confused. How can I buy Alice for $35? I just made a shop your way rewards account online. Am I supposed to be finding a coupon or something?

[quote name='SamuraiGuy']I'm a noob here and am confused. How can I buy Alice for $35? I just made a shop your way rewards account online. Am I supposed to be finding a coupon or something?[/QUOTE]

just add to cart... its already marked down to $34.99

I'll try to update the OP a little later but the PS3 offer for this week is a $50 Kmart gift card with purchase of the PS3 Black Ops Bundle.

And there is another offer if you buy any PS3 you can get any 2 of the following games free.

Heavy Rain
Uncharted 2 (GOTY or original version)
Killzone 2
God of War 3

The $50 gift card is only good on the Black Ops Bundle but the 2 greatest hits is good on any PS3.

[quote name='SHC Stock Boy']I'll try to update the OP a little later but the PS3 offer for this week is a $50 Kmart gift card with purchase of the PS3 Black Ops Bundle.

And there is another offer if you buy any PS3 you can get any 2 of the following games free.

Heavy Rain
Killzone 2
God of War 3

The $50 gift card is only good on the Black Ops Bundle but the 2 greatest hits is good on any PS3.[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUH3JQjcweM

I picked up Alice in Howell, NJ this morning with no issues. They only had 2 copies left (1 after I purchased mine) so I am glad I went right when they opened.

[quote name='SHC Stock Boy']I'll try to update the OP a little later but the PS3 offer for this week is a $50 Kmart gift card with purchase of the PS3 Black Ops Bundle.

Heavy Rain
Killzone 2
God of War 3

The $50 gift card is only good on the Black Ops Bundle but the 2 greatest hits is good on any PS3.[/QUOTE]
That's a great deal if you still don't have a PS3. Buy the bundle + Uncharted 2 GOTY + either Heavy Rain or GoW (whichever interests you more).

Store had three copies left for the 360, bought two copies. Looking forward to playing this in a bit, now for a post release shadow's of the damned deal :p

I bought Alice and a 1600 point card using my $15 coupon I had. A $10 coupon printed up for 7/5-7/10 and a 10X reward points coupon printed up for the same period. I have almost 130,000 points right now and will use that 10X coupon. I am trying to get the Sony Vita for next to nothing when it comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back