Official Representative
I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

September 18th through the 24th:
link to blog post

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3, get a $20 gaming coupon.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.
Coupon valid from September 25 to November 5.

:360::ps3: Shadows of the Damned $29.99

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

September 18th through the 24th:

:360: Buy the limited edition Gears of War 320GB Xbox 360 system for $399.99, get Gears of War Triple Pack for free.

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3 and a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription card, get $30 off the price of the 12-month Gold card.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.

:360: Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 headset $44.99

:360: Halo ODST $9.99

:360::ps3: Brink $19.99

:360: Halo Reach $29.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

9-20 :360: Gears of War 3 $20 Gaming coupon + Buy game & 12-month Gold card, get $30 off 12-month Gold card.
9-27 :360::ps3: X-Men Destiny $15 Gaming coupon
9-27 :360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 12 $20 Gaming coupon
9-27 :ps3: Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection $15 Gaming coupon
10-4 :360::ps3: Spiderman: Edge of Time
10-4 :360::ps3: Rage
10-4 :360::ps3: Dark Souls
10-4 :360::ps3: NBA 2k12
10-11 :360::ps3: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
10-11 :360: Forza 4
10-11 :360::ps3: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
10-11 :wii::360::ps3: Just Dance 3
10-11 :360::ps3: RockSmith
10-16 :wii::360: Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
10-17 :ds: Professor Layton and the Last Specter
10-18 :ps3: Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
10-18 :360::ps3: Batman Arkham City
10-24 :3ds: Pokemon Rumble Blast
10-25 :wii::360::ps3: Disney Universe
10-25 :360::ps3: Battlefield 3
10-25 :360::ps3: Silent Hill Downpour
10-25 :360: Dance Central 2
10-25 :360: Kinect Sports 2
11-1 :360::ps3: James Bond: Goldeneye 007 Reloaded
11-1 :360::ps3: Sonic Generations
11-1 :ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
11-1 :360::ps3: Lord of the Rings: War in the North
11-8 :360::ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
11-8 :360::ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
11-11 :360::ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
11-13 :3ds: Super Mario 3D Land
11-15 :360::ps3: Need for Speed: The Run
11-15 :ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection
11-15 :360: Halo Anniversary
11-15 :wii: Mario and Sonic London 2012
11-15 :3ds: Shinobi
11-15 :360::ps3: Saint's Row: The Third
11-15 :360::ps3: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
11-15 :360::ps3: Rayman Origins
11-20 :wii: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
11-22 :ps3: Tekken Hybrid
11-22 :360::ps3: WWE 12
12-11 :3ds: Mario Kart 7
2012 TBA :3ds: Kid Icarus

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Scorch']Spoken like a guy who hasn't checked out the beta.[/QUOTE]

R3 is primarily a single player game, though it does have MP. that's almost as bad as judging Assassin's Creed based on a MP demo.

[quote name='Scorch']Spoken like a guy who hasn't checked out the beta.[/QUOTE]

i actually am enjoying the beta. the weapons are a blast.

[quote name='sinned47']i actually am enjoying the beta. the weapons are a blast.[/QUOTE]

I've always loved the resistance weapons (Auger ftw !). Good ol reliable bullseye is a great one too. I'm also glad that the marksman is back in the game and the fact that the ratchet and clank style weapon wheel is back :) it gives me more options on how to tackle a situation where as In Part 2 as much as I loved the game you know a boss fight was comming when some big weapons were laying on the ground (which ruins the surprise).

Ot: your avatar gives me bad memories of mission 7 in Valkyria chronicles (amazing game !). That b*tch silvaria made that mission almost impossible lol

contemplating on either resistance 3 or dead island...
If i haven't played the first two i should hold off getting r3, but at the same time i have no idea of what dead island will be like (fallout 3 + zombies? Hopefully it has a good story)

Also if i were ti lose my 20 off coupon can i use my sywr membership instead?

[quote name='dejeckt']contemplating on either resistance 3 or dead island...
If i haven't played the first two i should hold off getting r3, but at the same time i have no idea of what dead island will be like (fallout 3 + zombies? Hopefully it has a good story)

Also if i were ti lose my 20 off coupon can i use my sywr membership instead?[/QUOTE]

imo Dead Island will be repetitive and boring fast, its just a campaign mode where anyone can join you whenever or where ever you are in the campaign. There focusing on melee not so much with guns so Hack n Slash will be boring fast.
OMG to people judging R3 from the beta lol, I was lucky to get into the horrible Uncharted 2 mp beta and look how that game turned out...amazing campaign and very fun MP.

[quote name='xewndar1']imo Dead Island will be repetitive and boring fast, its just a campaign mode where anyone can join you whenever or where ever you are in the campaign. There focusing on melee not so much with guns so Hack n Slash will be boring fast.
OMG to people judging R3 from the beta lol, I was lucky to get into the horrible Uncharted 2 mp beta and look how that game turned out...amazing campaign and very fun MP.[/QUOTE]Your simplistic view amuses me.

[quote name='xewndar1']imo Dead Island will be repetitive and boring fast, its just a campaign mode where anyone can join you whenever or where ever you are in the campaign. There focusing on melee not so much with guns so Hack n Slash will be boring fast.
OMG to people judging R3 from the beta lol, I was lucky to get into the horrible Uncharted 2 mp beta and look how that game turned out...amazing campaign and very fun MP.[/QUOTE]

Wait, so people aren't allowed to judge R3 on it's beta but you're more than happy to judge Dead Island before even playing it?
Hypocrite.

FYI, Kung-Fu Rider for PS3 is not on sale for $9.99 at K-Mart this week. I bought The Shoot, EyePet and Start the Party yesterday all for $9.99 each, but Kung-Fu Rider rings up at $14.99.

[quote name='xewndar1']imo Dead Island will be repetitive and boring fast, its just a campaign mode where anyone can join you whenever or where ever you are in the campaign. There focusing on melee not so much with guns so Hack n Slash will be boring fast.[/QUOTE]

Why hello there, Pot...

[quote name='xewndar1']OMG to people judging R3 from the beta lol, I was lucky to get into the horrible Uncharted 2 mp beta and look how that game turned out...amazing campaign and very fun MP.[/QUOTE]

...meet Kettle.

It'll be interesting to see how dead island does get recieved upon launch.

I think it's going to be a golden turd. A shitty game that some people still like despite its crappiness.

So, has it been discussed in this thread (and I just could not find it?) about the fact that the EA Sports 2011 Game coupon is actually going to apply to EA Sports games with "2012" as the title, so it might get confusing?

[quote name='josekortez']FYI, Kung-Fu Rider for PS3 is not on sale for $9.99 at K-Mart this week. I bought The Shoot, EyePet and Start the Party yesterday all for $9.99 each, but Kung-Fu Rider rings up at $14.99.[/QUOTE]
TV Superstars also rang up $14.99 as well.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']You guys all know them already sans Deus Ex dropping to $44.99[/QUOTE]
Deus Ex for $44.99! That was my price point!! Josh, you are amazing; I don't care what unimportant CAG members say about you :bouncy:

[quote name='MistaBones']Deus Ex for $44.99! That was my price point!! Josh, you are amazing; I don't care what unimportant CAG members say about you :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
I'm definitely trying my best!

Will Kmart get the new PS3 wireless stereo headsets for 99.99 ?

I will buy dead island and deus ex next week. Just want to make 1 trip out of it good sir. Thank you for the deus ex info..must buy 44.99.:bouncy:

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']You guys all know them already sans Deus Ex dropping to $44.99[/QUOTE]

That's awesome josh. Will stores be getting more inventory? I can't recall if my Kmart has anymore left but I really don't think so as they only get 4 to begin with...

If not will it be in the circular? I really want to get this game even if it means I have to go elsewhere

Nice, I was gonna pick it up last Saturday but one of my calls took me wheres there's no kmart nearby.

I'll pick this up on next Friday when payday hits. You're still the man Josh! :applause:

(This will be my first KMart purchase since June)

[quote name='BWeed560']Will Kmart get the new PS3 wireless stereo headsets for 99.99 ?

I will buy dead island and deus ex next week. Just want to make 1 trip out of it good sir. Thank you for the deus ex info..must buy 44.99.:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Yep, it'll be there for 9/6 and it's in the ad calling out the street date.

[quote name='giancarmen']I dont know if anybody asked but do you plan on having any deals on the Zelda Skyward Sword bundle. Thanks[/QUOTE]

The gold remote bundle is actually going to be a preorder only item...so to answer you question, no we won't have it in our stores with any kind of deal.

[quote name='GBAstar']That's awesome josh. Will stores be getting more inventory? I can't recall if my Kmart has anymore left but I really don't think so as they only get 4 to begin with...

If not will it be in the circular? I really want to get this game even if it means I have to go elsewhere[/QUOTE]

All stores should have it or are getting more shipped in. I show both versions are over 93% in stock. It is not in the ad though unfortunately.

i hope resistance 3 and dead island are in stock on release day at my kmart. i havent been in a while and the last game i tried to get on release day was a horrible experience.

Josh,

Any chance of the remaining DJ Hero stuff getting cleared out at TRU-like $9.99 prices? I missed out on that deal, but still see several kicking around locally.

And is NHL 12 going to be just like Madden? $20 general video game credit + $5 EA credit?

Hey Josh,

I have a slight concern here... WHERE IS F1 2011?!?!? Its release is Sep. 20. How about repeating the deal with F1 2010 where it was $44.99 on release. What do ya say?b Seems like no one even knew this game as coming out!

IDK if its been asked, but do the $5 EA Sports specific coupons stack together and with other coupons? Thread moves too damn fast. looked back a few pages and didnt see anything regarding this. Thanks in advance!

[quote name='brewin']IDK if its been asked, but do the $5 EA Sports specific coupons stack together and with other coupons? Thread moves too damn fast. looked back a few pages and didnt see anything regarding this. Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

Yes it will :)

IDK if it has already been asked..but will Kmart be stocking the $80 version of Gears Of War 3? If so, I'll use my $20 coupons on it. Since GS already stopped preorder on that version

[quote name='dennisb407']IDK if it has already been asked..but will Kmart be stocking the $80 version of Gears Of War 3? If so, I'll use my $20 coupons on it. Since GS already stopped preorder on that version[/QUOTE]

I also want to know this. I'd love to get this at KMart Josh ;) ;) lol

[quote name='SHC Stock Boy']Yep, it'll be there for 9/6 and it's in the ad calling out the street date.[/QUOTE]

Thnx,. you are the man. Wireless PS3 headset, dead island and deus ex here i come.:bouncy:

[quote name='justoneuncle']TV Superstars also rang up $14.99 as well.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I lucked out and got TV Superstars for $4.98 on clearance at Target. I should have bought Kung Fu Rider when I saw that one at Target for $9.98, but I didn't. Wasn't interested in Move at the time. Now, I own 7 Move-compatible PS3 games but don't own a Move controller yet. Go figure...

Any chance of a buy a game get a coupon and a free game again anytime soon? Saw a lot of $19.99 or less titles I'd like to pick up, especially those Nintendo Selects and clearance titles. Thinking about getting the Shoot and High Velocity Bowling. Those two seem to be the only ones that interest me right now among the Move titles.

[quote name='sTaTIx']Wait, so the $20 coupon from Dead Island will expire just 3 days before Battlefield 3 comes out? That freaking sucks.[/QUOTE

can't you just use your gift card for a bf3 preorder ?

[quote name='dennisb407']IDK if it has already been asked..but will Kmart be stocking the $80 version of Gears Of War 3? If so, I'll use my $20 coupons on it. Since GS already stopped preorder on that version[/QUOTE]

Yes we will but it is only going to be in like 1 of 3 stores...fairly limited.

[quote name='Malibu_Barbie']hey stock boy,

Any chance of getting the collectors edition of Dark souls in stores?[/QUOTE]

No we will not, I'm fairly confident that the only way to get the CE of Dark Souls is through preorder (I don't know if you have to order it specifically or if just any preorder of the game will ship a CE).

[quote name='strait edge follower']Ot: your avatar gives me bad memories of mission 7 in Valkyria chronicles (amazing game !). That b*tch silvaria made that mission almost impossible lol[/QUOTE]
I know it's off-topic and a day later, but the chances I have to talk VC are getting to be fewer and fewer. I got lucky on that mission, b/c she got stuck somehow, and didn't move from the position she took up. It also allowed me to run around behind one of the tanks, and every time she "saw" someone moving, by the time her gun started firing it was too late to actually hit anyone :D

I may have to get Deus Ex next week. One of the Kmarts near me still had the promo artwork on the shelf, so I might see if they'll let me snag that along with the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='turkletont1']So wait, how do I get the Madden 12 coupons? Just go to K-mart and buy it?[/QUOTE]

Yep. You just have to be a SYWR member and have them scan your card or give them your phone number before checking out.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer'] Thinking about getting the Shoot and High Velocity Bowling. Those two seem to be the only ones that interest me right now among the Move titles.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I researched the Move games before buying them. The only one out of the ones that were listed that sucks is The Fight, according to online reviews. Supposedly, EyePet is pretty good. I also wanted The Shoot since I like light gun-style games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back