KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
I havent seen kirby ANYWHERE today. I did get my $10 mt dew coupon when i bought non-COD branded 12 packs (3 different flavors).

Kirby did have a spot reserved on the shelf though.

Does anyone here know if there is really a non-LE version of BF3? If so are there really any true ratios that people know of?

[quote name='StickyWhiteSubstance']can anyone please clear things up for me? or was it a stupid question because it sounds illegal..[/QUOTE]

I don't think it is illegal even if opened. Just against every store policy I have ever seen.

If it is sealed I certainly don't see a problem. Luckily software publishers don't write the laws.

[quote name='jcondon']I don't think it is illegal even if opened. Just against every store policy I have ever seen.

If it is sealed I certainly don't see a problem. Luckily software publishers don't write the laws.[/QUOTE]

r u sure? i doubt its ok to buy a game and return it but keep the coupons...

i dont see how 2 copies of the same game are returned 2 days after, and its rly hard to believe that its not illegal to keep the coupons.

[quote name='StickyWhiteSubstance']r u sure? i doubt its ok to buy a game and return it but keep the coupons...

i dont see how 2 copies of the same game are returned 2 days after, and its rly hard to believe that its not illegal to keep the coupons.[/QUOTE]

Josh has already mentioned a ways back that fraud is investigated and it isn't legal to do this. But in reality stores are supposed to have the coupon surrendered too or discount the value of the coupon from the game.

So I dunno.

[quote name='sevendayrevolution']Josh has already mentioned a ways back that fraud is investigated and it isn't legal to do this. But in reality stores are supposed to have the coupon surrendered too or discount the value of the coupon from the game.

So I dunno.[/QUOTE]

oh ok.. so maybe it was a 1 time thing? honestly i'd bet it's pretty hard to take legal action with this sort of thing, since it's a coupon and im not sure they can prove it printed or not. im not sure if it was fraud but i'm not sure how the game can sell out and have 2 returns within 2 days, it seems sort of weird

[quote name='sevendayrevolution']Josh has already mentioned a ways back that fraud is investigated and it isn't legal to do this. But in reality stores are supposed to have the coupon surrendered too or discount the value of the coupon from the game.

So I dunno.[/QUOTE]

So if I was to return a game just tell the store it came with $20 game coupon and have.them take 20 off the refund I'll be getting.

No harm on my sywr card besides the points the game was worth.

[quote name='grumpier']Does anyone here know if there is really a non-LE version of BF3? If so are there really any true ratios that people know of?[/QUOTE]

I can speak for my store here and we only received 3-4 and 2-3 Limited Edition copies on the 360 and PS3 respectively, the remainder were regular edition. We received approx. 20 total between 360 and PS3 so roughly 25% of those copies were limited edition. Hope that info helps a bit.

As for the Kirby game, the problem at our location is it wasnt delivered until this morning from UPS so once it was checked in and processed it was placed out but if this was the norm then that would help explain why some stores didnt have it out this morning. It wasnt just Kirby but also the new Pokemon 3DS game that came in this morning from UPS.

[quote name='chriscolbert']My understanding is that the "Offer ID" number that prints on the coupon is the same for both versions even if the barcode is technically different. Given that you can't stack two of the same Offer IDs then I would say the answer is no.

My 360 Batman Offer ID is 547 if anyone bought it on PS3 and can confirm that this is the case (I'm 99% sure it is though).[/QUOTE]

its the same. i bought mine for the ps3 and my $30 code is 547.

My store got battlefield 3, Kirby, and the pokemon game in this morning, which is not normal. 4 of the 20 on 360 were LE and 3 of the 13ish on PS3. We normally get games the week before, sometimes earlier, as the uncharted 3 PS3s were in last Friday.

I really wish the Doritos/Mountain Dew coupon could be used for general Coke/Pepsi products. I have no problem buying $20 worth of Doritos, but it doesn't make sense given the typical 30-60 day expiration date they have. Two bags of Doritos and a few twelve packs of Sprite or Sierra Mist would be perfect for me.

No Kirby at my store, though it's hard to tell if it simply did not arrive or was not stocked. The old woman in electronics first claimed that it wasn't out yet, but I showed her the ad. Then looked for it among the DS games, even though I said it was for Wii. I pointed to the sticker on the shelf, but she chose to scan Epic Yarn instead and said that the game was in stock.

I don't know why I keep returning to Kmart, I really don't. The last deal that actually worked for me there was the red Wii way back in November.

Yeah, no Kirby or Pokemon 3DS at my store. Though I didn't ask, it could have been in the back. I've never had any problem and it could have been as someone mentioned earlier. The shipments came later in the day.

It was no big deal, these guys are usually awesome, so I'll be back tomorrow :) It's less than 5 minutes away from my house

[quote name='grrouchie']can anyone tell me if the gaming coupons will work with Points Cards for PSN or 360?

Got my batman code and want to get a $50 PSN card and hoping it will work.[/QUOTE]
I believe they should.

[quote name='StickyWhiteSubstance']r u sure? i doubt its ok to buy a game and return it but keep the coupons...

i dont see how 2 copies of the same game are returned 2 days after, and its rly hard to believe that its not illegal to keep the coupons.[/QUOTE]

They (Kmart) should void the coupons. It would be fraud to keep and use the coupons in my opinion.

Glad to see the Uncharted 3 deal posted and being a $20 coupon. Been a while since I was on the coupon train but I am glad to get on board after the Batman deal. Great deals Josh, keep em coming.

for the people who work at Kmart, are the Battlefield Standard & Limited Editions delivered in the same delivery box? Im asking this because I notice my Kmart dont stock the shelves on release date, instead they keep the delivery box (with the new games enclosed) behind counter by register.

[quote name='buddynayr']Can we get an update on the list of games to be clearanced? Also, when will the clearance sale start? I've gone to my local KMart twice now and nothing has been dropped yet.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Would like to know this as well...

[quote name='thebytewasbit']All of the reports of only a few copies of the limited edition should put all of the naysayers in their place.[/QUOTE]

Gotta love all the people talking out of their asses about the LE and how it would be every copy.

[quote name='Evolved']With stores doing midnight launches what are the odds there will be any LE's left tomorrow? It would seem the answer is slim.[/QUOTE]

I am definitely hitting my local kmart up for this tonight!

[quote name='thebytewasbit']All of the reports of only a few copies of the limited edition should put all of the naysayers in their place.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='confoosious']Gotta love all the people talking out of their asses about the LE and how it would be every copy.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Evolved']With stores doing midnight launches what are the odds there will be any LE's left tomorrow? It would seem the answer is slim.[/QUOTE]
Yep.
My store got 0 copies of the LE in (unless some happened to come in today with the PS3 version (note: I was off today, so I'm just hoping the PS3 version came today :whistle2:# :lol:))

[quote name='AdvOfJet']Are all stores doing a midnight launch? I don't see anything about a midnight launch anywhere.[/QUOTE]
Best Buy and Walmart are.

Stopped at the Round Lake Beach, IL store tonight and asked if they had gotten any of the LE copies of battlefield and the guy said every copy he saw (40+) were all LE. I really hope for some reason they all are, but I'm getting mine at midnight and he put one of the Turtle Beach X12 headsets on the side for me also. Thank you Josh for the awesome deals

[quote name='Evolved']Best Buy and Walmart are.[/QUOTE]

All Best Buys are not doing a midnight release as far as I know... they even have a tracker on their site and many locations do not come up as having a midnight release.

Walmart is open 24 hours generally so its not really having a midnight release, rather they can sell it to you as soon as it hits the 25th... and they do not close...

[quote name='Evolved']Best Buy and Walmart are.[/QUOTE]

Uhhh since this is the kmart thread I was asking about kmart. People here are saying they are going to kmart at midnight.

[quote name='BrolyB593']All Best Buys are not doing a midnight release as far as I know... they even have a tracker on their site and many locations do not come up as having a midnight release.

Walmart is open 24 hours generally so its not really having a midnight release, rather they can sell it to you as soon as it hits the 25th... and they do not close...[/QUOTE]
All the stores listed on the right hand side are doing midnight releases.

[quote name='AdvOfJet']Uhhh since this is the kmart thread I was asking about kmart. People here are saying they are going to kmart at midnight.[/QUOTE]
As far as I know Kmart doesn't do midnight releases.

I thought I posted that earlier post in the BF3 thread, my fault.

meh, if i can't get a limited edition i'll probably pass on battlefield 3 until there's a sale around black friday or something

At my kmart you won't beleave what I found while searching for a 10$ heavy rain, I found 2 sealed copys of oddworld strangers wrath ! I haven't seen that game in stores in years and I never got to play it. Is it backwards compatible for the 360 ?

As for the coupons is uncharted 3 getting anything

Has there been any word on mixing and matching the Dance Central/Kinect Sports deal?
Like, I am more interested in Kinect Sports 2 than Dance Central 2, but I already have the first Kinect Sports.
Can I buy Kinect Sports 2 and the original Dance Central for $75 and then get the $15 coupon for Kinect Sports 2?
I know somebody asked it a few pages back and I didn't see anybody answer it unless I missed it. I'm hoping it can be done. I saw the deal mentioned on the Xbox Dashboard and it pretty much says "Buy Kinect Sports 2 or Dance Central 2 and get 50% off the cost of Kinect Sports or Dance Central!" It didn't explicity say you NEEDED to buy the same game from both franchises.

Anybody got some info? Thanks!

EDIT: In case anybody has answers and sees this, might as well ask a second question...
Anybody know if Kmart intends to carry LEGO Harry Potter 2 and whether or not a coupon offer is planned? I know it's not listed in the OP, but I can dream, yes? I mean shit. It's a LEGO game and it's Harry Potter. It's not like those are hard games to get off shelves...

[quote name='strait edge follower']At my kmart you won't beleave what I found while searching for a 10$ heavy rain, I found 2 sealed copys of oddworld strangers wrath ! I haven't seen that game in stores in years and I never got to play it. Is it backwards compatible for the 360 ?

As for the coupons is uncharted 3 getting anything[/QUOTE]

it's being re-released in HD eventually, and it's not really rare, or backwards compatible. I'd pass at any price.

[quote name='jer7583']it's being re-released in HD eventually, and it's not really rare, or backwards compatible. I'd pass at any price.[/QUOTE]

No backwards compatible ? Darn it. I guess ill check out the re release then

Dropped by the Chicago-Addison Ave Kmart and the manager found the regular editions in the back but couldnt find the LE's so I ended up not buying one

Will drop by later in the morning to see if they're able to find it

[quote name='Poor2More']If one is not able to get a LE, couldent they just buy the Return to Kirkland DLC on XBL that day? or will it not be available?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, is there anything else special about BF3's limited edition. I'm guessing it is DLC and an alternate cover/box art, right? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Weren't all new early versions of Bad Company 2 the LE? Did they change that for B3?

[quote name='Poor2More']If one is not able to get a LE, couldent they just buy the Return to Kirkland DLC on XBL that day? or will it not be available?[/QUOTE]

Is the DLC you speak of a Costco exclusive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back