KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I'm new to this I have a couple of questions.

1. For the spend $40 get $15 deal, is it for all games in the store? I want to pick up Sly Cooper Collection and GTA China Town Wars, which come to $45. Will that get me the coupon?

2. For the Buy 1 get 1 50% off, do I have to be a SYWR member? (also, do you have to be a SYWR member for the spend $40 get $15 coupon deal?)

Thanks please hurry so I make my decisions on where to buy the games.

[quote name='chriscolbert']Um, no.

Why you would want to try to screw over the only retailer with a rep reaching out to CAG is beyond me, but I'm sure others will let you have it much worse than I am so I'll just stop here.[/QUOTE]
Technically Amazon has a rep on here as well, though only for PC downloadable titles. Besides which, imo we didn't need any reps 'reaching out to CAG'. The deals were just fine without them.;)

Could I I use a $20 coupon on Skyrim and benefit from the B1G1 half-off? I plan on getting Skyrim and then Halo for half off. Would that work?

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Technically Amazon has a rep on here as well, though only for PC downloadable titles. Besides which, imo we didn't need any reps 'reaching out to CAG'. The deals were just fine without them.;)[/QUOTE]

And yet, despite constantly talking shit about the reps, as soon as you have an issue, who do you go running to? Yeah.

[quote name='Preedatore']Anyone catch the price of Enslaved for 360 recently? Thinking of getting that and Crysis 2 to go over $40 and use my $25 in coupons on them.[/QUOTE]
It was marked $19.99 at my store...so not much of a deal.

Not sure if anyone reported this yet but we were having issues getting the $50 coupon to print with the U3 PS3 bundle.
It printed fine with the older Move bundle however.

[quote name='ShockandAww']It was marked $19.99 at my store...so not much of a deal.[/QUOTE]

Meh. Maybe I'll just get Crysis 2 at $5 after coupons and get off the train. Thanks for the info.

[quote name='Lord Fitz Chivalry']Could I buy Modern Warfare 3 and Skyrim and get the $50 in coupons. Then price match the B1G1 the next week? Sounds like a longshot, but just wondering.[/QUOTE]

That sounds unlikely to happen, but you should feel free to at least try it out. It wouldn't hurt and you aren't committing a crime or anything. Don't let anybody on the internet discourage you. Just be bold and try stuff out for yourself. That's how I was able to discover that I could actually use $60 worth of coupons on a $59.99 game and K-Mart even gave me a penny back. So, just try it out. It won't hurt to just try.

[quote name='EducAsian']That sounds unlikely to happen, but you should feel free to at least try it out. It wouldn't hurt and you aren't committing a crime or anything. Don't let anybody on the internet discourage you. Just be bold and try stuff out for yourself. That's how I was able to discover that I could actually use $60 worth of coupons on a $59.99 game and K-Mart even gave me a penny back. So, just try it out. It won't hurt to just try.[/QUOTE]

:roll:

PSA time:

Just to clarify folks, you can't really use $60 worth of coupons on a $59.99 game and get a penny back WITHOUT A MANAGER OVERRIDE. Do not expect this to happen in your store.

[quote name='confoosious']:roll:

PSA time:

Just to clarify folks, you can't really use $60 worth of coupons on a $59.99 game and get a penny back WITHOUT A MANAGER OVERRIDE. Do not expect this to happen in your store.[/QUOTE]

knowing-is-half-the-battle.jpg

[quote name='confoosious']:roll:

PSA time:

Just to clarify folks, you can't really use $60 worth of coupons on a $59.99 game and get a penny back WITHOUT A MANAGER OVERRIDE. Do not expect this to happen in your store.[/QUOTE]

The manager DID NOT override anything. She just came over and looked at the transaction and said that it was done correctly. She DID NOT enter any override code or do anything else besides look at the transaction on the computer. So it is possible. But I will leave it at that and let other people try for themselves to see if it works. It might be a YMMV, but if you get lucky, then it doesn't hurt to at least try.

[quote name='Wint3rSoldier']wanted to do this, but my kmart is sold out of code red
any1 try this stuff? is Cherry citrus the same as Code Red?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Mortal Mosher']I bought it on accident thinking it was code red. Similar taste with a citrus twist so if you like Code Red it can't hurt to try Cherry Citrus.[/QUOTE]

^ wat mortal mosher says. it is code red, but more citrusy, like the other new flavor of "gamer fuel" like mtn dew wit a citrus taste

[quote name='Skycock']Hi, I'm new to this I have a couple of questions.

1. For the spend $40 get $15 deal, is it for all games in the store? I want to pick up Sly Cooper Collection and GTA China Town Wars, which come to $45. Will that get me the coupon?

2. For the Buy 1 get 1 50% off, do I have to be a SYWR member? (also, do you have to be a SYWR member for the spend $40 get $15 coupon deal?)

Thanks please hurry so I make my decisions on where to buy the games.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='cardsharkrob']Yes to both of your questions. Just sign up in the store only takes a couple minutes. My post directed at Shycock[/QUOTE]

Answered

So can I get a link to Stock Boy's user profile? I can't find it on my own, and I want to PM him to find out if the Pembroke Pines K-Mart will carry the HE in stock.

[quote name='confoosious']And yet, despite constantly talking shit about the reps, as soon as you have an issue, who do you go running to? Yeah.[/QUOTE]
As opposed to what, sucking up to them like so many do? They work for the company, they're not here to be your 'friend', they're here to make their companies money.

If a problem arises, then YES I do expect as a customer to have the issue resolved. If a good deal comes up(really thinking bout this promo this week n trying to remember which Kmarts here even have some of those $15 games nowadays), then I'll buy some stuff from them.

But as of now I'm set for a long time on games. So I'll probably hold off.

It's called a personal opinion. You have yours, I have mine. We don't agree but we can agree to disagree.

[quote name='EducAsian']The manager DID NOT override anything. She just came over and looked at the transaction and said that it was done correctly. She DID NOT enter any override code or do anything else besides look at the transaction on the computer. So it is possible. But I will leave it at that and let other people try for themselves to see if it works. It might be a YMMV, but if you get lucky, then it doesn't hurt to at least try.[/QUOTE]

Also, I would like to add to my PSA that when asked for proof (i.e. part of a receipt with any personal info blacked out), Educasian refused to provide any.

GI JOE!

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']As opposed to what, sucking up to them like so many do? They work for the company, they're not here to be your 'friend', they're here to make their companies money.

If a problem arises, then YES I do expect as a customer to have the issue resolved. If a good deal comes up(really thinking bout this promo this week n trying to remember which Kmarts here even have some of those $15 games nowadays), then I'll buy some stuff from them.

But as of now I'm set for a long time on games. So I'll probably hold off.

It's called a personal opinion. You have yours, I have mine. We don't agree but we can agree to disagree.[/QUOTE]

Lol, don't even mind confoosius. The dude loves to suck up to these reps and pretends that he works for K-Mart or is reppin K-Mart or somethin. He basically prides himself as being part of the K-Mart Thread Police Force and spends most of his days lurking these forums. Kinda creepy and sad TBQH. To each his own, I guess.

[quote name='Lord Fitz Chivalry']Could I buy Modern Warfare 3 and Skyrim and get the $50 in coupons. Then price match the B1G1 the next week? Sounds like a longshot, but just wondering.[/QUOTE]

Heres how I look at it, No you wouldnt get to do both as for the 50 dollars in coupons you needed to have 110 dollars before tax to qualify. Now if you were to do the B1G1, your total would go below the required amount, so if you want to then you should be nice and give back the 35 dollar coupon that you would not of gotten

haha I love how Educasian is talking to IATTCG like he's new here.

IATTCG disagree on a lot of things. I often call him out when I think he's full of shit. And he just yells at me.

[quote name='EducAsian']Lol, don't even mind confoosius. The dude loves to suck up to these reps and pretends that he works for K-Mart or is reppin K-Mart or somethin. He basically prides himself as being part of the K-Mart Thread Police Force and spends most of his days lurking these forums. Kinda creepy and sad TBQH. To each his own, I guess.[/QUOTE]
Actually he and I agree on some stuff, but it's ok that he has a differing opinion from me. That is his right. After all, this isn't Communist China and we won't be dragged away for disagreeing, right?

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Actually he and I agree on some stuff, but it's ok that he has a differing opinion from me. That is his right. After all, this isn't Communist China and we won't be dragged away for disagreeing, right?[/QUOTE]

Sometimes I wonder....

[quote name='EducAsian']That's how I was able to discover that I could actually use $60 worth of coupons on a $59.99 game and K-Mart even gave me a penny back. So, just try it out. It won't hurt to just try.[/QUOTE]

Would you please shut the fuck up about this? Thank you.

Ive got a code for uncharted 3. Its the carpet bomb kickback from an amazon preorder. I cancelled the preorder but they sent it anyway. First PM gets it.

[quote name='SOLDIER']So can I get a link to Stock Boy's user profile? I can't find it on my own, and I want to PM him to find out if the Pembroke Pines K-Mart will carry the HE in stock.[/QUOTE]

Please, anyone? Time's running short.

[quote name='dino88']Would you please shut the fuck up about this? Thank you.[/QUOTE]

Ask nicely and I might think about it. Thank you.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']Just curious how people bought Mountain Dew and Doritos to hit the $20 mark. Also saw this at SD:
http://a.slickdeals.net/attachment.p...0&d=1319219759

Not sure if all stores will have 4 (12pack) for $14.[/QUOTE]

I bought the mt dew from kmart..... i went to your link but all i see is..

When i went to kmart last week mt dew was 3 for 11, so thats almost as good as 4 for 14

403 - Forbidden

i have $20 coupon from the 2k12 purchased. can i use the coupon on Buy one get one 50% off Modern Warfare 3? that will be sweet deal if work, so i dont need to buy on the release date and use the $20 coupon for the future purchase. thanks

Sorry if this has been answered, but I don't believe it has:

Does the Turtle Beach headset count in the $110 promotion? I know the first post says hardware/points/live don't count, but I was just wondering about accessories. I assume it will not count towards the $110?

So I plan on getting mw3 and 4ooo points for the 15.00 gift card. When is the B1G1 I may want to use that for Skyrim

[quote name='pezdukie']Sorry if this has been answered, but I don't believe it has:

Does the Turtle Beach headset count in the $110 promotion? I know the first post says hardware/points/live don't count, but I was just wondering about accessories. I assume it will not count towards the $110?[/QUOTE]

Are headsets (or accessories) gaming software?

[quote name='SOLDIER']So can I get a link to Stock Boy's user profile? I can't find it on my own, and I want to PM him to find out if the Pembroke Pines K-Mart will carry the HE in stock.[/QUOTE]

South Florida represent!

My guess is that you'd end up losing value doing this. One of two things would have to happen.

1) They perform a return/rebuy, in which case you have to either surrender the coupons or have their value deducted from the amount you are refunded making the rebuy cost more than the refund. Returning the coupons would, of course, mean you lose a potential 50 to be refunded 30.

2) Customer service has to decide to refund part of your purchase based on not a price change but a promotion while decidedly ignoring that they were bought with a different promotion. While it's in the realm of possibility that they might give you a gift card for the difference, I wouldn't count on it. Were it a static price markdown, I'd see it as more likely, but not so much in this case. I'll acknowledge that they could, but I'd feel that you were cheating the retailer.

[quote name='burmguy']So I plan on getting mw3 and 4ooo points for the 15.00 gift card. When is the B1G1 I may want to use that for Skyrim[/QUOTE]

Gaming coupon, not gift card. Aside from that, sounds like you're golden.

[quote name='EducAsian']The manager DID NOT override anything.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Is it fraud, no, can't say that it is. It is a store completely operating outside of the rules and regulations of the coupons......definitely. They are definitely doing a manual adjustment which is extremely YMMV since it is definitely not allowed from an operations standpoint.[/QUOTE]

Educasian, I don't care how easy it was or what the register did or did not require on the part of the manager. The coupons are not supposed to work that way, and your constant suggestions that people exploit a loophole you've championed go against CAG's guidelines. Stop bringing it up at every opportunity.

1. Can I buy Skyrim & MW3, get the $50 coupon, then get a price adjustment next week for B1G1 50% off? Not sure if I can, but it's a long shot..

2. Do you have to be a SYWR member for the B1G1 50%? I mean... if I wasn't a member would they really ring up full price? Seems a bit weird.

[quote name='chriscolbert']Does anyone else picture Educasian like this?
[/QUOTE]

You jelly?

[quote name='Skycock']1. Can I buy Skyrim & MW3, get the $50 coupon, then get a price adjustment next week for B1G1 50% off? Not sure if I can, but it's a long shot..

2. Do you have to be a SYWR member for the B1G1 50%? I mean... if I wasn't a member would they really ring up full price? Seems a bit weird.[/QUOTE]

1. No

2. Yes

[quote name='chriscolbert']Does anyone else picture Educasian like this?

[/QUOTE]

Now to slap that face on some custom pennies so we can all commemorate the wonderful occasion.

[quote name='Skycock']Can I still try?[/QUOTE]

Not going to tell you to try or not but i will say dont do it. All your going to do if you do this, and it goes through, is encourage more people to try and that will just ruin all these promotions for the rest of us

[quote name='cardsharkrob']Not going to tell you to try or not but i will say dont do it. All your going to do if you do this, and it goes through, is encourage more people to try and that will just ruin all these promotions for the rest of us[/QUOTE]

Oh... well this is my first time with Kmart so it's not that big of a deal. I encourage you guys to not do it, please. I don't want to ruin it for everyone but if it saves me money I have to try it. I'm in college.

[quote name='Skycock']Can I still try?[/QUOTE]
There is no harm in trying, so long as your Kmart has signage posted stating that they match prices within a certain time period. But if there is no such company policy then it might be in bad taste to try to do so.

But I don't blame you for wanting to try and get a deal for as cheap as possible.;)

I am not sure if you saw what i wrote earlier Shycock but I said that if you do it, then you should give back the 35 dollar coupon as you wouldnt qualify for that anymroe since your total would of then been under 110 dollars

[quote name='Skycock']Oh... well this is my first time with Kmart so it's not that big of a deal. I encourage you guys to not do it, please. I don't want to ruin it for everyone but if it saves me money I have to try it. I'm in college.[/QUOTE]

It won't work anyway so knock yourself out. It's a waste of time. Feel free to be "that guy" though.

---

I wish I was better at photoshop.

educasian.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back