SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
Like me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/SHCGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Reward member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

May 22nd through the 28th: (Light week, believe me, I need it!)

:360::ps3: Enslaved $14.99 (Reg. $19.99)
xbox360.gif
ps3.gif
Splatterhouse $19.99 (Reg. $39.99)
:360::ps3: Dirt 3 $15 Gaming Coupon
:pc: Civilization 5 $29.99 (Reg. $49.99) Not available in all stores, recommend calling ahead.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

May 22nd through the 28th:

:360: Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Bundle $60 Gaming Coupon ($299.99)
:360: Kinect Sensor $25 Gaming Coupon ($149.99)
:360: Halo Reach $39.99 ($59.99)

Coming Soon:

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Reward member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

:360::ps3: 5-31 Hunted Demon Forge $15 Gaming Coupon

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Just let me know if you would like me to confirm and follow up with you, no trouble at all.[/QUOTE]

You know my store, LMK if they have'em.

This sounds cheap as hell but with the cost of gas these days, doing a couple round trips really erodes the $15 coupon.

Big ups for getting the new clearance list up so promptly...lots of good stuff to spend coupons on, and good games to get for FREE w/ LA Noire! I also look forward to seeing any kind of PS2 addendum you can add to the list, Josh. There are a few old titles lingering around some of my K-Marts that I'd like to get.

[quote name='Leggy Peggy']In my experience, you get points based on what you pay out of pocket. I've never tried to use SYWR points during a bonus weekend as that would be wasteful and counter productive.

However, during the most recent bonus weekend there was a rather detailed conversation about it. I based my answers/assumptions off of receipts that I was holding in my hands at the time and I'm sticking to it after today's adventure at KMart.

You have a better chance of a smooth transaction if you go in prepared to pay out of pocket, your desired tier with a sale that reaches the minimum, PRE-TAX.[/QUOTE]

Sorry if this has been answered but the above is untrue. I paid for a chest freezer entirely with SYWR ($159.99), which is technically an appliance, during the bonus rewards promotion a few weeks ago AND I still got all of the $25 bonus points

[quote name='Leggy Peggy']Okay, I'm not going to spend a lot of time on this as I doubt we'll get on the same page and it's not what the thread is about.

During a bonus weekend, you only get points on what you've paid out of pocket. I received 5,000 bonus points today because I paid $57.10. If this wasn't a bonus day, I would've received 829 points instead of 5,829. Why would I use SYWR dollars during a bonus weekend, when I still have to pay at least $50.00 to get the points for the new promotion?

During a spend $120 to get $60 in gaming coupons promotion, I only need to have a transaction that totals $120 in games BEFORE I then apply previous coupons and/or my SYWR dollars. So, the pay out of my pocket amount is less than $120 because I have a coupon and/or dollars in my account.

When I should've only had 829 points as a customer, I have 5,829. KMart gave me $5 to shop there and it's their $5 that would be used on the $120, not mine.

That's why it would be wasteful and counter-productive to use SYWR dollars during their bonus promotions, not during a buy X amount and receive Y in coupons.[/QUOTE]

Wrong again. Coupons may effect the tiers but SYWR most certainly do NOT

[quote name='Leggy Peggy']Well, not to be a jerk, but you were talking under those circumstances, not me. I had already explained how the SYWR dollars worked, so I already knew that they wouldn't work towards the total.

Oh, and it still wouldn't be the same thing. You'd just be handing them $50 in SYWR dollars for them to give back $5 in bonus points. Wasteful and counter-productive.

But, hopefully someone else reading this will finally see how it works and how they can use it to their best advantage.[/QUOTE]

I still don't agree. By using $159.99 worth of SYWR points on my chest freezer last promotion I earned 25,000 bonus points ($25) and 1599 base points ($1.59) not to mention I didn't pay taxes on the $159.99 which saved me close to another $10.

How is it counter productive to use SWYR points on items that earn you MORE SYWR points?

That's like saying it's counter productive to "recycle" gift cards.. meaning buying a $40 game that comes with a $10 GC and using a $10 GC plus $3x.xx in cash to pay for the remainder of the balance... AND getting your $10 gift card back

if anything it's smarter to go that route because it lowers the true OOP "Real Money" i.e. cash balance that you have to pay

So Josh, any plans for an awesome deal for Wii games and accessories the week of the Wii price drop? We'll definitely need another controller for split screen Mario Kart!

[quote name='gecco']So Josh, any plans for an awesome deal for Wii games and accessories the week of the Wii price drop? We'll definitely need another controller for split screen Mario Kart![/QUOTE]
Nope :) I'm being stingy on this launch. Well, and Nintendo doesn't want to devalue anything at launch of the new bundle etc.

[quote name='dabamus']Are the price drops starting to go into effect Sunday? (tomorrow now in EST/CST/MST)[/QUOTE]
Sunday morning at opening.

[quote name='SeanTM22']Alright, its going to be LA Noire and Witcher for $110 - $60 with coupons = $50 and then get $35 in coupons to get Dirt 3 for $25 + another $15 coupon! Dont forget the free $20 game! I love Kmart[/QUOTE]

I would have went this route if Kmart is going to stock duke for pc, but unfortunately they will only get other version.

[quote name='GBAstar']Wrong again. Coupons may effect the tiers but SYWR most certainly do NOT[/QUOTE]

[quote name='GBAstar']I still don't agree. By using $159.99 worth of SYWR points on my chest freezer last promotion I earned 25,000 bonus points ($25) and 1599 base points ($1.59) not to mention I didn't pay taxes on the $159.99 which saved me close to another $10.

How is it counter productive to use SWYR points on items that earn you MORE SYWR points?

That's like saying it's counter productive to "recycle" gift cards.. meaning buying a $40 game that comes with a $10 GC and using a $10 GC plus $3x.xx in cash to pay for the remainder of the balance... AND getting your $10 gift card back

if anything it's smarter to go that route because it lowers the true OOP "Real Money" i.e. cash balance that you have to pay[/QUOTE]

[quote name='GBAstar']Sorry if this has been answered but the above is untrue. I paid for a chest freezer entirely with SYWR ($159.99), which is technically an appliance, during the bonus rewards promotion a few weeks ago AND I still got all of the $25 bonus points[/QUOTE]

Okay, I may come back to this tomorrow, but now it's late and I'm tired. Then again, Confoosius or DPsycho may answer before I do, since it appears that they see this the same way that I do.

But, I'll ask this and let you write a post informing me on how it makes sense to cash in $160 only to get $26.59 back? You gave up $133.40.

Now, I realize that you think you made out like a bandit because you didn't pay out of pocket, but (to me) Sears won that round. Say if you had used $150 in SYWR on the $120/$60 promotion, you would've gained $25 in SYWR and $60 in gaming coupons. That's a trade off of $150 to get back a minimum of $85 + your base points.

Perhaps, I've lost my mind, but as far as I can see SYWR dollars is a buy low, sell high situation. I went into KMart today with $43.86 in SYWR dollars, so what you and SP are saying, is that it would have been better for me to have cashed in and paid a minimum of $6.14, so KMart could give me $5.83 back?

That would've been a better exchange than say, $43.86 towards a new game at $59.99 with/without a gaming coupon? Or better yet like the day that I took to the counter $84.95 in games and gave them $30 of gaming coupons and $31.28 in SYWR dollars and paid $23.67 to get another $15 gaming coupon?

KMart paid more for those games than I did.

But, I will no longer say that you can't use your current SYWR dollars to earn bonus dollars. Nor will I try to stop anyone from doing so. The more Sears/KMart can get people to use the dollars that way, the longer they will keep this promotion going and the less I'll pay.

[quote name='Price Drops']19.97 WARIO LAND: SHAKE ITWII RVLPRWLE 0004549690117-2
19.97 PUNCH-OUT WII 0004549690149-3
19.97 ANIMAL CROSSING CITY FOLK WII 0004549690136-3
19.97 FIRE EMBLEM WII RVLPRFEE 0004549690041-0
[/QUOTE]

Son of a bitch. Seriously? I just bought ALL FOUR of those like two weeks ago.
I saw that they dropped to $29.99 and snagged them and now they dropped another ten bucks.
Live by the Kmart deals, die by the Kmart deals, I guess. Goddammit that really pisses me off. I could've saved $40 if I waited two frickin weeks...

[quote name='Leggy Peggy']Okay, I may come back to this tomorrow, but now it's late and I'm tired. Then again, Confoosius or DPsycho may answer before I do, since it appears that they see this the same way that I do.

But, I'll ask this and let you write a post informing me on how it makes sense to cash in $160 only to get $26.59 back? You gave up $133.40.

Now, I realize that you think you made out like a bandit because you didn't pay out of pocket, but (to me) Sears won that round. Say if you had used $150 in SYWR on the $120/$60 promotion, you would've gained $25 in SYWR and $60 in gaming coupons. That's a trade off of $150 to get back a minimum of $85 + your base points.

Perhaps, I've lost my mind, but as far as I can see SYWR dollars is a buy low, sell high situation. I went into KMart today with $43.86 in SYWR dollars, so what you and SP are saying, is that it would have been better for me to have cashed in and paid a minimum of $6.14, so KMart could give me $5.83 back?

That would've been a better exchange than say, $43.86 towards a new game at $59.99 with/without a gaming coupon? Or better yet like the day that I took to the counter $84.95 in games and gave them $30 of gaming coupons and $31.28 in SYWR dollars and paid $23.67 to get another $15 gaming coupon?

KMart paid more for those games than I did.

But, I will no longer say that you can't use your current SYWR dollars to earn bonus dollars. Nor will I try to stop anyone from doing so. The more Sears/KMart can get people to use the dollars that way, the longer they will keep this promotion going and the less I'll pay.[/QUOTE]

I stand corrected. In theory I absolutely agree that you should use your SYWR points in a Spend $120 get a $60 (really $15 and $45 coupon) however we have only had one of those scenarios in the last year. Gaming coupons themselves aren't user friendly to the general consumer. They work out for me because I buy games each and every week. However for someone that picks up only a few titles a week they actually favor Kmart and not the consumer because the consumer will feel forced to use them on something they might not otherwise buy. The B2G1 promotion was gold for someone who had a reason to buy a lot of games that week and for those that didn't or don't plan on picking on La Noir it wasn't so hot because it wasn't a true B2G1.

So yes I agree with your point. Josh had mentioned doing the Spend $120 get $60 (roughly B2G1) more frequently so if that is the case you have a very strong argument.

However, since he also mentioned that he has used up most of his SYWR promotion allowance bridging the gap between the period of no coupons it doesn't look like there will be a lot of promotions that include SYWR points so the days of me being able to hold onto $300+ of SYWR points is likely gone.

Edit: Also please keep in mind though that you are assuming that the Gaming Coupons are as good as cash. They are only as good as cash when used for titles that are heavily discounted or have their own gaming coupon promotion. If I want a chest freezer like in the example above they do me no good. If I want the other 95% of video games, accessories or hardware that josh isn't running a promotion on they also would be wasted if I was to use them because I could most likely get that particular item cheaper elsewhere (i.e. Amazon)

Also gaming coupons are subtracted from your total paid for promotions like the one that is running for this Mother's Day weekend (i.e. Spend "X" amount and receive "X" amount in SYWR points whereas SYWR are considered the same as paying with cash and CC.

[quote name='JoeCamNet']Son of a bitch. Seriously? I just bought ALL FOUR of those like two weeks ago.
I saw that they dropped to $29.99 and snagged them and now they dropped another ten bucks.
Live by the Kmart deals, die by the Kmart deals, I guess. Goddammit that really pisses me off. I could've saved $40 if I waited two frickin weeks...[/QUOTE]

Hey, at least you got the titles. I was looking for some of those games as well as a couple other ones and came up empty handed. Always a chance that they are buried somewhere in the store but no chance in getting them to dig thru the case.

Josh great deal on L.A. Noire. Was on the fence about buying it since I thought it was going to be more like Mafia2. But definitely getting it after seeing the spread Atomix Mag did on it. It's looking like a great adventure game instead of just a sandbox game

i really want SSF4 especially since its on sale but the two closest kmarts i have don't have it in stock :'(.
the kmarts here in so cal usually sell out of games now since you've been on here.
Any chance you can ship more games to so cal locations?? especially LA county

can anyone tell me if psn/xbl cards work for the sywr tiered bonus that ends today? going out today and might need to get some cards if i dont find anything i need/want

[quote name='cheesebu']Rockstar did not develop the game, and it isn't running on their engine. I believe they have been showing the PS3 version so far so they are probably identical or close(ps3 was definitely lead, but porting to 360 is much easier obviously).[/QUOTE]

I had not realized that this isn't a Rockstar developed game. Guess I hadn't done any actual research on it since I could already tell it was going to be awesome. Your post prompted me to read up on it, and PS3 was definitely the lead development platform, so that's all the more reason why I'll be getting that version. I was surprised to learn that it's been in development since 2004, but since Rockstar has been involved since at least early 2007, I remain confident that they've given plenty of assistance towards refining the game engine over the course of 4 years of collaboration.

[quote name='akuma77']i really want SSF4 especially since its on sale but the two closest kmarts i have don't have it in stock :'(.
the kmarts here in so cal usually sell out of games now since you've been on here.
Any chance you can ship more games to so cal locations?? especially LA county[/QUOTE]

SSF4 is on sale? Where do you see that?

By the way, it's good to see America's Army True Soldiers finally dropping to $20. Since that's what Gamestop sells it for used...

Regarding the whole "to spend points or not to spend points" discussion, one thing I would throw in is that when the promotion is to earn 3x (or Nx) your base points, it is certainly to your benefit to pay in full in this case if you will otherwise be spending your points and coupons on other purchases anyway. On the purchases I've made with gaming coupons, the base points earned only reflected the final sale. When I bought my 3DS from KMart during a triple-point promotion, I avoided spending SYWR points to avoid the possibility that doing so would decrease my reward (while knowing that I would be spending the points in the future).

You would only want to use them anyway if you are not planning to make any purchases in the coupon time frame. That scenario has you making a purchase solely for the application of the coupon, in which case you've essentially suffered a loss or negated the value of the promotion in which you'd earned the coupon. You could probably rationalize buying point cards, however, as that can translate into extending the savings to a future PSN or XBL purchase you would have made whether you had a deal or not.

Yes, it's all a big rationalization game, but we're CAGs, and this is the meta-game some of us play. =D

[quote name='jkircos']I know it was posted before, but what games are on sale next week?[/QUOTE]

First page. Post #6. Click on "Show spoiler".

[quote name='jkircos']I know it was posted before, but what games are on sale next week?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SHC Stock Boy']Not sure if Josh Posted this but deals starting on Sunday next week

Mortal Kombat PS3/XB360 - $39.99
Portal 2 PC - $29.99
Darkspore PC - $34.99[/QUOTE]

Here is what Stock Boy said would be on sale.

[quote name='Jason28']Here is what Stock Boy said would be on sale.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I thought there were some older games like Assassins Creed for 39.99 and some other games that were going on sale as well. Trying to figure out what to use my $45 coupon on.

Quick question for you Josh.

Will the "non-roto" stores have the complete LA Noire deal? When buying the game you would get the coupon + a free 19.99 game?

[quote name='GBAstar']I stand corrected. In theory I absolutely agree that you should use your SYWR points in a Spend $120 get a $60 (really $15 and $45 coupon) however we have only had one of those scenarios in the last year. Gaming coupons themselves aren't user friendly to the general consumer. They work out for me because I buy games each and every week. However for someone that picks up only a few titles a week they actually favor Kmart and not the consumer because the consumer will feel forced to use them on something they might not otherwise buy. The B2G1 promotion was gold for someone who had a reason to buy a lot of games that week and for those that didn't or don't plan on picking on La Noir it wasn't so hot because it wasn't a true B2G1.

So yes I agree with your point. Josh had mentioned doing the Spend $120 get $60 (roughly B2G1) more frequently so if that is the case you have a very strong argument.

However, since he also mentioned that he has used up most of his SYWR promotion allowance bridging the gap between the period of no coupons it doesn't look like there will be a lot of promotions that include SYWR points so the days of me being able to hold onto $300+ of SYWR points is likely gone.

Edit: Also please keep in mind though that you are assuming that the Gaming Coupons are as good as cash. They are only as good as cash when used for titles that are heavily discounted or have their own gaming coupon promotion. If I want a chest freezer like in the example above they do me no good. If I want the other 95% of video games, accessories or hardware that josh isn't running a promotion on they also would be wasted if I was to use them because I could most likely get that particular item cheaper elsewhere (i.e. Amazon)

Also gaming coupons are subtracted from your total paid for promotions like the one that is running for this Mother's Day weekend (i.e. Spend "X" amount and receive "X" amount in SYWR points whereas SYWR are considered the same as paying with cash and CC.[/QUOTE]

Okay, I don't want to further derail the thread, so I'll make this quick. Sort of. :D I included gaming coupons in my scenario because of this thread and everyone here buys games. But, even for the consumer that doesn't buy games, I believe that using your SYWR dollars in an effort to get more dollars would be wasteful.

My approach to this this promotion has been: earn dollars buying what you need, spend dollars on what you want. Buy low, sell high.

I need: toilet paper, deodorant, detergent, etc.
I don't need: video games, movies, etc.

I don't like paying full price for video games, with SYWR dollars, gaming coupon or not, I won't be paying full price, KMart will be kicking in. I'll give them back their money when it fully benefits me, not them.

Before the last promotion, I needed a vacuum cleaner, I was trying to hold off until their bonus weekend. Granted, I don't know when they are coming in advance, so I was getting restless. Once it was announced, it was purchased.

All of the things that I put on my "I want, but don't need right now, but I am going to get eventually" list are purchased on weekends like this. Thinking about a blender? Get it today, bonus points. Blah,blah, blah.

Stack all of those points, so when a frivolous item or promotion, gaming or not comes out, I pay that way, not out of my pocket.

As for gaming coupons being a waste unless the item is already discounted or another coupon is being given, I disagree also. IF you are buying something that you wanted anyway, a discount is a discount is a discount. Unless Amazon or Best Buy has it dramatically cheaper than KMart with the coupon, I'd still buy it from KMart because the remaining points earned would go towards my SYWR account. Best Buy's RZ doesn't do enough for me because they have time limits on their points and I don't replace electronics and gadgets as much as I do household goods. It's easier for me to gather "all purpose SYWR dollars" at KMart than "buy more electronics that you truly don't need" at Best Buy.

But, that's just me and I have only said something because a panic comes across the thread every time a bonus weekend is mentioned.

I'll stay out of it from now on. :whistle2:#

so uh... have we come to the conclusion that:

a) when a game is the trigger for the bonus, then you can use coupons and / or SYWR rewards points and still get the bonus

b) when a dollar amount is the trigger for the bonus, using sywr / coupons negates the bonus if it takes it under the dollar limit

Is this pretty much true? I forgot if the buy $120 was negated if you used a coupon / sywr.

Finally got Motorstorm today at the Springfield, VA store (#7415). Something people should be aware of though; the game was not in the regular locked glass display case. It was just tucked in a rotating game display rack on the floor, near the electronics register. I found it only by accident, because I assumed that a new release like this would either be in the locked display case, or OOS. When I was browsing the floor display just randomly (getting ready to leave), I saw a copy tucked into the PS3 section of the floor display. No theft prevention case on it either, kind of surprising.

When I asked the guy in electronics about it, he said that if a game does not show on his case planner diagram, he just puts it in the floor display. I was very surprised that they'd put brand new games right on the floor with no security plastic shell. There was one other copy of the game at the store after I left.

So if anyone had trouble finding this game (or any others) after checking the locked cases, you might want to consider that these games may have just been stuffed into a floor display. And btw my store had several copies of Portal 2 for PS3 as well, but these were in the glass case.

[quote name='confoosious']so uh... have we come to the conclusion that:

a) when a game is the trigger for the bonus, then you can use coupons and / or SYWR rewards points and still get the bonus

b) when a dollar amount is the trigger for the bonus, using sywr / coupons negates the bonus if it takes it under the dollar limit

Is this pretty much true? I forgot if the buy $120 was negated if you used a coupon / sywr.[/QUOTE]

There were some people reporting that they earned the rewards for b) (assuming we're discussing store-wide SYWR payouts for dollar thresholds and not KMart Gamer specific promos) when applying various things brought the total below those thresholds. There weren't enough data to really work out the specifics, though, and some people reportedly didn't get them and couldn't narrow down the reason.

For a) and when it's a KMart Gamer promotion for b), coupons and spending points do not negate the deal as these are part of the payment process after earning the rewards. The $120 seemed to trigger before discounts were applied to PSN/XBox cards, too, and all reports seemed to indicate that using SYWR points in that case never hindered things.

KMart-wide promotions that multiply base points earned do seem to be affected by using points and coupons as the base points tend to reflect actual money taken in by KMart.

Was $20 gaming coupon the only part of the LA Noire deal? Josh hyped it up so big that I thought it'd be a two part deal similar to how Black Ops was.

That sounds ungrateful.. I'm not in the least, it's a great deal.

[quote name='aznhero913']Quick question for you Josh.

Will the "non-roto" stores have the complete LA Noire deal? When buying the game you would get the coupon + a free 19.99 game?[/QUOTE]
Yeppers, the LA Noire deal is blog only. I really wanted it to be in all stores!

[quote name='DPsycho']There were some people reporting that they earned the rewards for b) (assuming we're discussing store-wide SYWR payouts for dollar thresholds and not KMart Gamer specific promos) when applying various things brought the total below those thresholds. There weren't enough data to really work out the specifics, though, and some people reportedly didn't get them and couldn't narrow down the reason.

For a) and when it's a KMart Gamer promotion for b), coupons and spending points do not negate the deal as these are part of the payment process after earning the rewards. The $120 seemed to trigger before discounts were applied to PSN/XBox cards, too, and all reports seemed to indicate that using SYWR points in that case never hindered things.

KMart-wide promotions that multiply base points earned do seem to be affected by using points and coupons as the base points tend to reflect actual money taken in by KMart.[/QUOTE]

that seems to be the consensus lol

and no one knows if i can do psn/xbl cards? i need to know soon so i can go out and get some stuff

[quote name='Scorch']Was $20 gaming coupon the only part of the LA Noire deal? Josh hyped it up so big that I thought it'd be a two part deal similar to how Black Ops was.

That sounds ungrateful.. I'm not in the least, it's a great deal.[/QUOTE]You also get a $19.99 or under game free with L.A. Noire in addition to the $20 coupon.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Yeppers, the LA Noire deal is blog only. I really wanted it to be in all stores![/QUOTE]

Good to hear!!

Really glad you made it work for all of us.

[quote name='aznhero913']Sorry I have the stupids today.....

So my store will have the full promo or only the coupon?[/QUOTE]

Ibelieve he meant you would get the full promo because he wanted it to be in all stores so its on the blog

Made me laugh that the kid that could not find motorstorm at brookfield, WI store yesterday told me also that they stopped offering coupons at his store and he didn't know why they stopped printing.

Is this something that can actually happen? Can a store just stop offering the coupons? I assumed the kid didn't know what he was talking about or someone tried to buy motorstorm without a SYWR card or something. It just seems like an excuse for them to stop giving you the coupons that print with the reciept or keep them or throw them away.

Hey Josh, has there been any update on a deal for the Tomb Raider or Prince of Persia trilogies? You last mentioned it might be the week of LA Noire for TR, so I thought I'd check.

[quote name='RutgersKev']How do I know if my store is Roto or not?[/QUOTE]

If your store doesn't get some of the weekly price drops, you have a non-roto store.

The manager at my non-roto store is great though. I just bring the game to the register and show him the blog on my smart phone and he makes the price adjustment for me at the register.

Could I buy brink on Tuesday and get the 20 dollar coupon and then use the 20 dollar coupon from brink to buy La Noire and get another 20 dollar coupon and a free game (I'm thinking Metro 2003?)

[quote name='DRKnight']Could I buy brink on Tuesday and get the 20 dollar coupon and then use the 20 dollar coupon from brink to buy La Noire and get another 20 dollar coupon and a free game (I'm thinking Metro 2003?)[/QUOTE]

Yes.

[quote name='Vigilante']You also get a $19.99 or under game free with L.A. Noire in addition to the $20 coupon.[/QUOTE]

that's going to be unbeatable.

though i'm not sure i can think of any 19.99 games off the top of my head from kmart recently

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back