Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='IronClaw']Seriously, have we gotten so lazy that we have to have EVERYTHING handed to us?[/QUOTE]
It's the internet. It's expected.

With the advent of being able to shop via point, click and ship from most places it's made people inherently lazier. So much so that when it comes to doing anything for themselves they think 'ahh fuck it I can just ask someone on the net to find the info FOR me'.

Case in point the guide thread I run, where people still come in and go 'how do these things work, can I just call them and ask if they have any, etc, etc, etc'. This is especially annoying, because just like this thread there's a giant OP and a ton of info in it that should answer all their questions for them.

It's best to just ignore the lazy fuckers. Eventually they'll either take the hint and find the info themselves or eat enough twinkies n have their fat ass lapse into a diabetic coma and there'll be one less fuckhead on the internet.;)

[quote name='JayFx2']I went to the store and receive the $25 credit for purchasing Black Ops. Now if I used all the credits up and then return my game, can I return it @ what I pay for which was 60$ + tax or would it be deducted because the $25 credit i got?[/QUOTE]

This is a scam pure and simple. Most companies aren't stupid enough to let you get away with this, nor do most members of these forums appreciate people asking stupid questions to find out what type of scams they can get away with. :roll:

[quote name='ssr']I think it would be best to get SHC to answer this one...cause unlike the other response where he doesn't think it would work I actually do think it would work. I can't say for sure or anything but I would guess they would be different codes on the receipt. Are they even the same price point offer? Usually DS games are 10 dollar coupons and Wii games are 15 dollar coupons aren't they? I could very well be wrong.[/QUOTE]

The barcodes and coupon dollar amount will be the same for both platforms.

[quote name='JayFx2']I see, damn. Did you try it or something?[/QUOTE]

What the fuck man? Do you not want to keep seeing deals like this or something?

Picked up Black Ops & GTAIV Complete for about $80. The GTAIV didn't ring up as $25 off at first, but the clerk fixed it. No DA:UE in stock, and they didn't have any patches, apparently didn't get any at all.

Pretty good experience overall, will be getting mickey when it comes out, and it'll only be like 5 bucks with the coupon, mega sweet!

[quote name='chriscolbert']What the fuck man? Do you not want to keep seeing deals like this or something?[/QUOTE]

Nope just a greedy sleazebag.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']$30 gaming coupon on the CE, $20 on the standard.[/QUOTE]
Yoink! That is a pretty good deal.

Good thing: I requested the CE at my local store.
Bad thing: My local store has trouble getting new releases that I want. :)

I went yesterday and kmart had everything i was looking for the standard edition of black ops (for a friend), DA: UE and the px11 headphones. I had preorded the standard copy on amazon to finish out my pre order credits. I was able to stack 4 coupons without a problem. I went back today because I forgot to ask about the patch and saw they still had hardened editions for both consoles and the prestige edition for the ps3 and i ended up buying the hardened edition for the ps3, the cashier somehow remembered me from yesterday and gave me a second patch because he forgot to give me one. Now for my dilemma.. should i sell amazon the standard edition or return the hardened edition?

Ugh, im trying to log into my shopmyway account and it's not letting me..kind of wanted to check if the points went on it or not, any ideas?

[quote name='creatureofwar']Yoink! That is a pretty good deal.

Good thing: I requested the CE at my local store.
Bad thing: My local store has trouble getting new releases that I want. :)[/QUOTE]

Do you have to request the CE or will most stores be getting the CE without special request? Also, how would I request?

[quote name='joeshmoe']Ugh, im trying to log into my shopmyway account and it's not letting me..kind of wanted to check if the points went on it or not, any ideas?

Do you have to request the CE or will most stores be getting the CE without special request? Also, how would I request?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if all stores are getting them but my best guess would be that select stores are. I put in a request with Stock Boy a while back for one of my local stores. Check the very first post in the thread for his contact info. I don't know if it's too late to request one but it's worth a shot.

from josh several posts ago about ce. "Definitely not limited like Hardened. Not a ton coming in, but definitely a few per store."

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']You get the puts for Layaway transactions when the layaway period is complete.[/QUOTE]

This is confusing me, as I have a Black Ops Prestige ed. on Layaway. Even if I pay for this before the 8 weeks are up (which I def. plan to do, probably before the first payment is due), do I have to wait a full 8 weeks before I get my bonus 25k points for the purchase?

I hope this isn't true, but I guess I can sort of understand why... but on the other hand, I'm not a scammer and I'd like to spend those points sooner than 8 weeks from now, lol.

Picked up COD:BO and Mafia II today, no problems. In Denver, CO. Rewards showed on my receipt. Case was a wee bit messy but there's not enough case for all the games out right now....

Finally getting a Wii. My wife was going to surprise me with one. But she caved in and talked to me about it. Mentioned this deal, so I'm going to get one, if my store has any left.

[quote name='kikoman']Just curious, what does the Black Ops patch look like? Didn't get one when I bought the game.[/QUOTE]
there's a pic in the blog

I am trying to plow through all the emails tonight. Quick favor.

My team is instructing if you are having points issues to first contact the SYWR customer line first. Now, if you do not receive satisfactory support I want to know about it right away via email.

This is the first line of defense though for points offers. Back to email!

SYWR Helpline
Phone: 1.800.991.8708

8AM-11PM CST

Hey SHC-GAMER, I know your busy so no worries. But I posted a question earlier asking if there would be black friday deals for Assassins Creed and Fallout Vegas? Reason being is I was going to jump on the release date 20 dollar gaming coupon but if black friday is a better deal then ill hold off. Thanks

[quote name='SkiLLs7984']Hey SHC-GAMER, I know your busy so no worries. But I posted a question earlier asking if there would be black friday deals for Assassins Creed and Fallout Vegas? Reason being is I was going to jump on the release date 20 dollar gaming coupon but if black friday is a better deal then ill hold off. Thanks[/QUOTE]
Both titles will be featured either on TD or BF.

Awesome, so Thanksgiving or Black Friday, thats good news! Again I know you cant tell me specifics but will the TD or BF deals be better than the launch day 20 GC offer? I know im asking a lot..sorry..just trying to plan my funds. Im hoping to make one stop on BF and thats at K Mart

[quote name='sdclippers']When are we gonna get that leak?[/QUOTE]
Haha, people keep trying to pump him for information on BF deals. You know SHC, you could make things a lot easier on yourself if you were to 'lose' a copy of the ad on your way to work tomorrow and someone like me might happen to find it.

I know I know I should stop, but the anticipation is killing me! Many stores have already rolled thier ads out, youd think a store would want to release their ad to quickly regain any consumers who may have wandered towards another store. I believe K Mart will have the best videogame deals, but its really difficult not knowing specifics. Ill just hope and pray that in the next 24 hours it miraculously shows up on the net and I can finally stop guessing at deals and prices =D

SHC-gamer! i need help. i got my points from black ops, but the service lady said it would be between 3-5 days before it kicks in. and i want to use the points on the nba 2k11 sale this week. im going out of my mind.

[quote name='jonasnasjo']SHC-gamer! i need help. i got my points from black ops, but the service lady said it would be between 3-5 days before it kicks in. and i want to use the points on the nba 2k11 sale this week. im going out of my mind.[/QUOTE]

if you "got your points" in your balance, you can use it.

[quote name='SkiLLs7984']I know I know I should stop, but the anticipation is killing me! Many stores have already rolled thier ads out, youd think a store would want to release their ad to quickly regain any consumers who may have wandered towards another store. I believe K Mart will have the best videogame deals, but its really difficult not knowing specifics. Ill just hope and pray that in the next 24 hours it miraculously shows up on the net and I can finally stop guessing at deals and prices =D[/QUOTE]

If he told you now, would you be able to take part in any sales that you couldn't if he told you in a week? Refuckinlax.

Hey bro I wasnt being pissy or rude about it, ive stated many times I understand the process, just excited like everyone else. Quit trying to flex your internet muscle and maybe you relax.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I am trying to plow through all the emails tonight. Quick favor.

My team is instructing if you are having points issues to first contact the SYWR customer line first. Now, if you do not receive satisfactory support I want to know about it right away via email.

SYWR Helpline

8AM-11PM CST[/QUOTE]

Thanks Josh for all you're help. i just have one quick question to ask you.. a few people including myself have sent you an email in regards to the cod black ops $25 credit not showing up on receipt or account and i was wondering if i should go ahead and call OR wait for you're response to my email? i don't want to get things confuse with emailing you AND calling.. just thought i ask

[quote name='confoosious']if you "got your points" in your balance, you can use it.[/QUOTE]
they arent in my balance just yet. the 800 number told me it would be between 3-5 days before the points get added unto my rewards account. since tuesday, ive driven down to kmart twice already to check my balance. no luck.

[quote name='jonasnasjo']they arent in my balance just yet. the 800 number told me it would be between 3-5 days before the points get added unto my rewards account. since tuesday, ive driven down to kmart twice already to check my balance. no luck.[/QUOTE]

did you try to add the points after the purchase? (forgot to give them your rewards card at purchase)?

that's gonna take a few days.

Drove the 25 miles to Kmart hoping to get Blackops and Borderlands. The electronics guy wasn't there and was being covered by some other woman who barely knew what a video game was. She rummaged through the horrible mess of games behind the glass and couldn't find borderlands. She insisted I wait till the guy comes back.

An hour later the guy is there talking to some woman instead of helping people. Finally get his attention 10 minutes later and he also can not find Borderlands. Said I should check back tomorrow as they just got a large shipment.

Overall annoying, since it wasted a couple hours + about $5 of gas. I'll probably go/call tomorrow though.

Managed to pick up black ops today along with civilization 5, I got the patch and the service was better than normal. But on my way back home, I noticed on my receipt that one of the numbers on the last 4 digits of the SYWR # was different from mine. I went online to make sure and sure enough my points/purchase was not on my account...wondered what happened >.

NO!!!!!! just my luck. yes, i had to add it after purchasing since the cashier forgot to scan my rewards card when buying cod. I hope im not screwed out of the 2k11 sale.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I am trying to plow through all the emails tonight. Quick favor.

SYWR Helpline

8AM-11PM CST[/QUOTE]

I called Sunday and Monday.
They have no answers but want us just to wait 7 - 30 days.
You should call that number and listen to the message about "we have recently made change to ENHANCE the rewards program! It will now take up to 30 days to receiver your points"
Sorry, but not much of an enhancement.
Software hiccups happen, but this has been four days...

So after some careful watching of the Kmart website, it seems that as of now @ 10:24 PM EST my closest Kmart 5 mins away has a Red Wii bundle available according to MyGofer. That's strange somewhat considering earlier today & yesterday was showing unavailable however another store in town had it...but now that one is out.

I wonder if the store got one in or if someone bought it & returned it in order to keep the points?

Either way I'll be hitting up my local store @ opening in the morning to see if they have one in stock. Josh said it was pretty accurate. *keeping fingers crossed*

[quote name='jonasnasjo']NO!!!!!! just my luck. yes, i had to add it after purchasing since the cashier forgot to scan my rewards card when buying cod. I hope im not screwed out of the 2k11 sale.[/QUOTE]

Return & re buy? That is unless you opened the game.

[quote name='jer7583']I've heard the DS version of sonic colors is a bit rubbish compared to the Wii one which is really excellent. May want to just go for Wii. That's what I'm doing.[/QUOTE]

IGN gave both versions 8.5. I really like the DS demo from the Nintendo Channel on the Wii.

I plan on getting the DS version for now and the Wii version later on. I'm moving and will be doing a lot of travel over the next few months so portable fits my needs better.

Sadly I have to pass on the K-Mart offer. Gamestop's Sonic hat is too good to pass up. It'll look nice on my shelf next to my Mario hat I got from Club Nintendo.

[quote name='Maniac Mansion']Return & re buy? That is unless you opened the game.[/QUOTE]

at this point he tried to claim his points already so if he returned it, they might take off the $25 from his refund. i wonder how fast their systems would update.

[quote name='Maniac Mansion']Return & re buy? That is unless you opened the game.[/QUOTE]
dang, i thought about that too!! but my eagerness to play black ops won out. 2k11 and black ops were my most anticipated games this holiday season. i was riding the coupon trade just for these 2 games. then i heard about the black ops deals. and the wait for the 9th was on. this is nuts

Ugh bad luck this week with Call of Duty.

Went tuesday, cashiers didn't even know how to ring it up with a rewards card, didn't have time to wait for them to figure it out, went today, they're sold out.

Maybe some of the other milwuakee stores will have it but maybe i'm just sitting this one out. Annoyed.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']$30 gaming coupon on the CE, $20 on the standard.[/QUOTE]

I know this is way back on the first page, but WHOOHOO!!!!! Looks like at least 3 more trips to K-Mart this month for me.

Had a great experience at the K-Mart here in Bozeman, MT tonight picking up Goldeneye and 2 Epic Mickey boxes that the dude swore up and down they didn't have when I called them about 3 weeks ago. I'll be back for DKC, NBA Jam, and Epic Mickey...maybe others, too.

Thanks so much, Josh! Now if you could only get others in the corporation to give half a crap about K-Mart like you do.

[quote name='donut']I called Sunday and Monday.
They have no answers but want us just to wait 7 - 30 days.
You should call that number and listen to the message about "we have recently made change to ENHANCE the rewards program! It will now take up to 30 days to receiver your points"
Sorry, but not much of an enhancement.
Software hiccups happen, but this has been four days...[/QUOTE]

I am on the same boat. Kmart shipped my games a couple days ago and the SYWR still has not show the bonus points. I'm still very nervous about this since this is my first time experience with Kmart. It would be much better if the points appear instantly.

Sadly I haven't gotten a reply to my email, got to go to sleep. Gonna have to make a trip home before getting BO

[quote name='omyard']IGN gave both versions 8.5. I really like the DS demo from the Nintendo Channel on the Wii.

I plan on getting the DS version for now and the Wii version later on. I'm moving and will be doing a lot of travel over the next few months so portable fits my needs better.

Sadly I have to pass on the K-Mart offer. Gamestop's Sonic hat is too good to pass up. It'll look nice on my shelf next to my Mario hat I got from Club Nintendo.[/QUOTE]

I thought the same at first but then I found out you can buy that very same hat from Amazon and other places. Not free obviously but its certainly not "exclusive".

FEEDBACK FOR JOSH:

OK, so there are 3 Kmarts in the Des Moines, IA greater metro. Most of the time I go to either Hickman (#4156) or Clive (#3447) and those are both reasonably decent stores, they generally have everything out on time and marked properly, and organized. But tonight, I decided to check out clearance games at the last store, that I haven't been to in years, so I went to the Hubbell Kmart (#4160). OMG, this store could use your help, Josh. Hubbell has always been the more "ghetto" store of the Des Moines area stores, even back when there were 5 stores in the area (2 of which have since closed). While overall the games are relatively organized (I'll say moreso than the national average, but not as good as the other stores in the local area), they have some problems from a management perspective. None of their PLCs or MSRP drops have ever been processed. They still have copies of Nier labeled $49.99, Ninja Blade $39.99, and so on, even with much older titles. There are still street-date copies of 2+ year old games labeled $59.99. And so on.

But the real reason I am writing this post... I went there to pick up Black Ops & Transformers. While I was poring over their voluminous selection of outdated & erroneously-labeled games, I was just coming to the conclusion that they must have Black Ops hidden behind the counter or something, because there were NO copies out for 360 or PS3, nor were there even shelf labels or an empty spot where some should have been. The only thing there was about 5 or 6 copies of the PC version of Black Ops laying loosely at the bottom of the cabinet down next to the PSP bundles. I was just about ready to walk up front to have someone paged to Electronics, when a lady came around the corner with a shopping cart with a shipping box in it, and asked if I needed help. I said, "well I came to pick up the new Call Of Duty, Black Ops. I'm guessing you have it displayed somewhere else?" She pulled open the shipping box in the shopping cart she'd just walked out with and said, "Is that this one? I just now finally found it. I've been looking everywhere. I could have sold at least 10 copies just this evening."

So, yeah, Josh. I just bought the first copy of Black Ops ever to be sold at Kmart #4160. AT 9:10pm ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT. Ridiculous. LOL. And even then, the box was all 360 versions, so I don't think she's even found the PS3 ones yet. They might need some coaching at some point in the future if you're bored. Just thought I'd share this with you in case there's a hair or two you haven't pulled out yet. ;)

I bought Bought Black Ops, but when i did, the cashier said the SYWR system was down and i would have to call SYWR costumer service to have them add the points. The cashier also didn't know about the free patch, she asked another worker and he said they probably didn't get a shipment. I saw 2 people buy it before me and they didn't even ask for a patch. I drove 6 miles ended up walking out with no points or patch. I called SYWR and they said my points will be added.

red wiis out at kmart.com and my store also has none. anyway to get points and wii?

when will red wiis restock at kmart.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back