Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='animalspinners']They always have the games in stock before release, but getting the employees to put them out has been extremely hit or miss for a lot of people. I'd say you've got a 50 / 50 chance of getting a game on a Sunday at K-Mart.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='nbballard']Do you live in memphis? :)

If so, they have a 100% fail rate for Sunday releases with my K-mart. What is funny is that these usually get on the shelf even later than Tuesday releases. Don't know why that is, but it's a fact.

Most K-mart employees are still of the mentality that "Tuesday is when new games come out" regardless of what the ad indicates, or what the release date says. Whereas on Tuesday if you say something came out, they may look in the back or dig for 10-15 minutes, my experience with Sunday releases is that they will look for a few minutes and tell you to come back on Tuesday.[/QUOTE]

I don't live in Memphis, but rather in the middle of nowhere in a small college town. For me the worse thing about living in the boonies is trying to get hard to find things. K-mart is about an hour away, but my in-laws live about an hour away as well near a K-mart. My wife is going to visit them next week, so I'm hoping she'll do my dirty work for me. Maybe she can convince someone to dig around in the back. I sure hope so as I really want to get it on like Donkey Kong. As much as I hate to use a cliche, I just had to as this has been my most anticipated game this holiday season and will mark the first Wii game I've gotten since Mario Galaxy 2.

Thanks for heads up fellas. And thanks to first guy who responded as well. Sorry that my multi-quote didn't go as planned.

[quote name='iPhone']Wait, so the DKC Returns deal is 2 $10 coupons? That's awesome since it still amounts to $20 in savings even if it isn't in the same transaction.[/QUOTE]

I noticed the 2 as well. But that might be a typo. Of course, since I plan on getting it, that sure would be sweet.

[quote name='SpiderHulkThing']I don't live in Memphis, but rather in the middle of nowhere in a small college town. For me the worse thing about living in the boonies is trying to get hard to find things. K-mart is about an hour away, but my in-laws live about an hour away as well near a K-mart. My wife is going to visit them next week, so I'm hoping she'll do my dirty work for me. Maybe she can convince someone to dig around in the back. I sure hope so as I really want to get it on like Donkey Kong. As much as I hate to use a cliche, I just had to as this has been my most anticipated game this holiday season and will mark the first Wii game I've gotten since Mario Galaxy 2.

Thanks for heads up fellas. And thanks to first guy who responded as well. Sorry that my multi-quote didn't go as planned.[/QUOTE]

This is how it works at K-Mart so you can be a bit better prepared:

1) The employee will tell you straight up the game is not there. Won't check. Says come back Tuesday. Nothing you can do in this situation, usually.

2) The employee goes into the back but does a half ass job looking. Says they can't find it. Says to come back Tuesday. See #1.

3) Employee finds the game but then argues it is not for sale until Tuesday like other new releases. If the game is in the ad, you can counter this.

4) Employee finds the game, you buy it, easy transaction.

But the thing to remember is that it will most likely not be on the shelf. Make sure you're prepared with a copy of the ad, just in case.

After contemplating whether or not I should jump on the Red Wii deal, I decided to do it. It's hands down the best deal around and guaranteed you won't see a deal like it any time soon, and it is an especially sweet bundle for first time buyers, like me. Anyways, after getting off of work at 5 yesterday, I called a Kmart near me and they were all sold out, but the second one I called (which was actually more convenient b/c it was on my way home), had one in stock and were able to put it aside for me! So, I stopped by there and picked it up and got the 50,000 rewards points, too! :)

Anyone else jumped on this deal?

I was looking into the red Wii 50,000 points back deal and decided it was worthwhile but when I tried to order from the kmart website they said it was temporarily out of stock. Is it possible to still order it today and get a raincheck hence still getting the 50k points or is that not possible?

[quote name='SpiderHulkThing']I noticed the 2 as well. But that might be a typo. Of course, since I plan on getting it, that sure would be sweet.[/QUOTE]

While it might be a typo he would have had to typo'ed twice technically. It says 2 10$ coupon**S** He uses multiple plural tenses and I didn't notice this at all before reading the last page. I hope it's legit because now I will probably buy that Day One. Was going to wait and save that title for a rainy day when I wanted something new.

[quote name='MaelstromB']After contemplating whether or not I should jump on the Red Wii deal, I decided to do it. It's hands down the best deal around and guaranteed you won't see a deal like it any time soon, and it is an especially sweet bundle for first time buyers, like me. Anyways, after getting off of work at 5 yesterday, I called a Kmart near me and they were all sold out, but the second one I called (which was actually more convenient b/c it was on my way home), had one in stock and were able to put it aside for me! So, I stopped by there and picked it up and got the 50,000 rewards points, too! :)

Anyone else jumped on this deal?[/QUOTE]

I almost missed out on it, due to an oversight. Went in Thursday looking for it and struck out. Came home and ordered it from another retailer. Went to Kmart yesterday to get some necessities and decided to check electronics. I was thrilled to find they had some in stock. Electronics lead told me they were on top of a pallet in the back. So now I have to get rid of the other Wii.

[quote name='jdelible']I was looking into the red Wii 50,000 points back deal and decided it was worthwhile but when I tried to order from the kmart website they said it was temporarily out of stock. Is it possible to still order it today and get a raincheck hence still getting the 50k points or is that not possible?[/QUOTE]

Actually, I was looking through Kmart's weekly ad a few days ago and it specifically stated, "no rain checks" for the deal. So unfortunately, my guess would be, no. :/ I actually tried ordering from the website a few days ago, too, but it was a no go. Calling your local Kmart store(s) would be your best bet.

Having so many friends interested in Black Ops leaves me hoping the last three copies i've purchased (along with one or two today) have been credited properly. Plus the other ones i'll probably purchase today. I'm sure Josh can fix it, but sometimes I feel like problems don't need to pop out when they don't need to.

One question, though. If I were to purchase Black Ops with the Fallout: NV Collector's Edition, would it also take $25 off, or is that deal just for the regular edition?

They wouldn't give me the 25 off with the purchase of black ops. I tried it with 2 different games and had them total it out with no success. They had no idea about the promotions and they told me I misunderstood the deal. I'm pissed :bomb:

[quote name='sadboy']If I have an unopened, older Wii, would it be worth getting the Red Wii?[/QUOTE]

It's personal preference, really. Depends what color you would like to have, although, the red wii also comes with the Super Mario game.

[quote name='Irukandji']They wouldn't give me the 25 off with the purchase of black ops. I tried it with 2 different games and had them total it out with no success. They had no idea about the promotions and they told me I misunderstood the deal. I'm pissed :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me with GTA:IV, but the clerk manually fixed it for me.

Just found out the K-Mart BF Thread that was posted earlier was actually merged into The general Black Friday thread. Starts roughly on page 53. How sloppy :x

[quote name='Irukandji']They wouldn't give me the 25 off with the purchase of black ops. I tried it with 2 different games and had them total it out with no success. They had no idea about the promotions and they told me I misunderstood the deal. I'm pissed :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Did you buy Black Ops and/or the other game anyway? Either way, email Josh (address in OP), and he will most likely take care of you.

[quote name='harish7447']Wth almost all bf ads are out including the big guns except kmart. Josh u better leak them out soon :d[/QUOTE]

Did the Wal-Mart AD Leak?

Interesting, still haven't seen it myself but funny enough that Josh managed to be the last one out if that last leak is true, Grats to him on keeping it under wraps ... though someone mentioned he might not have wanted that to happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wal-Mart I think has leaked. Kmart has leaked it seems as well, waiting on Josh for complete info though!

[quote name='Joartrak']Wal-Mart I think has leaked. Kmart has leaked it seems as well, waiting on Josh for complete info though![/QUOTE]

Walmart has leaked. Some good deals on games, not so much on systems.

[quote name='cardsharkrob']No i dont think the walmart ad leaked yet. It hasn't been posted on bfads.net[/QUOTE]

It's out there, slick...

K-Mart ad leaked but then was deleted or something.

It wasn't so much an ad as it was a K-Mart internal stock listing sheet (not sure how to describe it but I remember them from when I worked there) detailing the games and the prices.

I hope Josh can get a good deal on a PS3. The best one is Meijer with a 50 dollar gift card but there aren't any near me. Maybe Amazon will PM.

[quote name='animalspinners']K-Mart ad leaked but then was deleted or something.

It wasn't so much an ad as it was a K-Mart internal stock listing sheet (not sure how to describe it but I remember them from when I worked there) detailing the games and the prices.[/QUOTE]

Only problem with something like this is you cannot confirm if it was made legit or done by some random in excel.

[quote name='Crass']Walmart has leaked. Some good deals on games, not so much on systems.[/QUOTE]

For anyone that missed out on the Kmart deal, Red Wii + Wiimotion Plus + Nunchuk + Epic Mickey for $250 is a pretty good deal.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']For anyone that missed out on the Kmart deal, Red Wii + Wiimotion Plus + Nunchuk + Epic Mickey for $250 is a pretty good deal.[/QUOTE]

What deal is this?

Wii Red
Extra builtin sensor Wiimote
Extra Nunchuk
Epic Mickey Game

for 250?

so the controllers are free?

What Epic Mickey / Red Wii bundle deal?

*NVM...found the pdf of the ad*

For those that want to get Epic Mickey a few days early, this is your chance! Damn...did Walmart get an exclusive deal on Epic Mickey to be released early?

[quote name='Interfeci']Having so many friends interested in Black Ops leaves me hoping the last three copies i've purchased (along with one or two today) have been credited properly. Plus the other ones i'll probably purchase today. I'm sure Josh can fix it, but sometimes I feel like problems don't need to pop out when they don't need to.

One question, though. If I were to purchase Black Ops with the Fallout: NV Collector's Edition, would it also take $25 off, or is that deal just for the regular edition?[/QUOTE]

Yes you do get the $25 savings on the CE version. Thats what I did. :applause:

If we just signed up for the Shop Your Way Rewards Program now (or...apparently, I had an account, but I don't remember making one, I had to reset my password and everything) how can we earn our points online for the red Nintendo Wii? It asks for the 16 digit code on the back of my card, but obviously since I don't have the card I can't really enter it....

[quote name='Maniac Mansion']Funny that the Kmart ad is like the last one to leak out. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Still got gamestop, and amazon if you are under the impression they do not just PM everything and call it a day.

hey josh, whats the news on sly collection. will it be in stores early or late in the week. i want to pick it up with the coupon asap :]

[quote name='sinned47']hey josh, whats the news on sly collection. will it be in stores early or late in the week. i want to pick it up with the coupon asap :][/QUOTE]

It should already be arriving in the stores as early as yesterday. Members here have already found it at K-Mart and I saw it at Gamestop last night (it was a delayed title for everyone.)

[quote name='SpiderHulkThing'] I sure hope so as I really want to get it on like Donkey Kong. As much as I hate to use a cliche, I just had to as this has been my most anticipated game this holiday season and will mark the first Wii game I've gotten since Mario Galaxy 2.

Thanks for heads up fellas. And thanks to first guy who responded as well. Sorry that my multi-quote didn't go as planned.[/QUOTE]

Make sure you get this out of your system now - if Nintendo gets their trademark, you might owe them money if you say it again.

Most of these coupons have gotten me to buy new releases which I never do; however I've been staring at 2 copies of Dragon Quest V for DS for the longest time at K-Mart marked at 39.99 .... Clearance them out already :lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back