Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jgiovanni']SHC, can you please let us know about the my gopher and if we can use coupons with it.

Thanks[/QUOTE]
Hey, what game is the image for in your gamer card?

Hi SHC. A question someone asked that I also was wondering about:

1. The Donkey Kong Country coupons, are they both the same bar code?
2. Also if I buy it with a Wii does that mean $60 in coupons total, or just the $40?

[quote name='ShockandAww']Hi SHC. A question someone asked that I also was wondering about:

1. The Donkey Kong Country coupons, are they both the same bar code?
2. Also if I buy it with a Wii does that mean $60 in coupons total, or just the $40?[/QUOTE]
Not sure on 1 just yet, yes on 2.

[quote name='Jodou']Looks like someone is back from ducking us all weekend. So about those ad-set scans. . .[/QUOTE]
Mother in laws require a lot of attention :)

I'm trying to get approval today to post the deals.

What time the MyGofer promo will go live? I tried checking out and it said: "This promotion is coming soon. Please check the offer for timing details."

And what will happen if they forgot to enclose the $20 coupon?

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I'm trying to get approval today to post the deals.[/QUOTE]
These were posted Saturday that you could use as coercion, if they're even valid.

if you can get a deal on gt5, is it possible to extend it past the usually following sunday? it comes out on a wednesday and it precedes the crazy ass black friday weekend (which i really hope to avoid the crazyness).

When do the coupons for live for nfs and brotherhood? I just bought sly and it starts the 25? I wanted to buy those two to get gt5.

[quote name='Toomuchboost']When do the coupons for live for nfs and brotherhood? I just bought sly and it starts the 25? I wanted to buy those two to get gt5.[/QUOTE]
Read the Op most the coupons start the following sunday. So they'll be active starting sunday the 21st.

[quote name='hanun1002']Hey SHC-Gamer

Will there be any Gran Turismo deal on 24th?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

[quote name='shosh']if you can get a deal on gt5, is it possible to extend it past the usually following sunday? it comes out on a wednesday and it precedes the crazy ass black friday weekend (which i really hope to avoid the crazyness).[/QUOTE]

^^these :bouncy:

I'm confused about AC: Brotherhood mygofer deal. Do you get a $20 GC for Kmart when you order from them? If yes, how are they planning on giving those out?

When does the coupon for Assassin's Creed deal expire? I know it starts tomorrow but didn't know when it would stop being issued.

I'm trying to decide if I want to pick it up tomorrow with my $60 in coupons that I have or wait to pick it up for $40 on Black Friday. The deciding factor will be if the coupon offer is still happening on Black Friday or not.

Thanks!

[quote name='shosh']if you can get a deal on gt5, is it possible to extend it past the usually following sunday? it comes out on a wednesday and it precedes the crazy ass black friday weekend (which i really hope to avoid the crazyness).[/QUOTE]
shc-gamer already went over the gt5 deal. it is w/ the $25 game credit as originally planned and will be from nov. 24 to nov. 27 only b/c there's a conflicting deal beginning on the 28th.
I posted his quotes about the deal from a couple of days ago in the gran turismo thread: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=277037
(He answered these questions around nov. 12 in this thread)

[quote name='ShockandAww']Read the Op most the coupons start the following sunday. So they'll be active starting sunday the 21st.[/QUOTE]

I know but my sly coupon doesn't start till the 25th

[quote name='Toomuchboost']I know but my sly coupon doesn't start till the 25th[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, that's interesting.. Are you sure? I haven't buy my copy yet, but from my understanding, the gaming coupon should be active for the week of Nov 21... Which is the week of Splatterhouse and GT5.

I wonder if anyone else voices my concern.

After GT5 and Epic Mickey we are all going to be stuck with 45 day coupons that have a window with basically junk coming out. The next big release can be cited as Dead Space 2 (OR LBP 2 if it makes date) in which case both the coupons from EM and GT5 will have expired.

It kind of sucks. I don't want to have have to buy something i don't really want then "buy back in" at full price to get back into the gaming coupon savings run...

Called around to three local Kmarts; none of them had Mario vs DK or Sly Cooper Collection. Kinda bummed, but I'll call again tomorrow. Maybe they will get them in their shipment?

[quote name='jgiovanni']SHC, safe to say that gaming coupons do not work with mygofer?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Correct.[/QUOTE]
What about SYWR points?

So it's:

1.Buy online and save 10%

or

2.Buy in store, pay full price but be able to use coupons.

Is that correct?

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']I wonder if anyone else voices my concern.

After GT5 and Epic Mickey we are all going to be stuck with 45 day coupons that have a window with basically junk coming out. The next big release can be cited as Dead Space 2 (OR LBP 2 if it makes date) in which case both the coupons from EM and GT5 will have expired.

It kind of sucks. I don't want to have have to buy something i don't really want then "buy back in" at full price to get back into the gaming coupon savings run...[/QUOTE]

That's where the coupon train stops for most people :whistle2:(

You can use the gaming coupons to buy discounted games, accessories or point cards (I'm getting the PSN cards if I don't see anything I want).

Yeah just gonna go buy AC:Brotherhood normally. Maybe if it works out well for some people I'll do it but I don't trust most employees not to throw out or keep the gaming coupon, if you're even supposed to get it when you buy it with the online thing. Plus I have rewards points to use.

[quote name='Toomuchboost']I know but my sly coupon doesn't start till the 25th[/QUOTE]
The deal lasts through November 24th so the first day I could activate the coupon is the 25th.

This one is an exception to the rule.

[quote name='Evolved']What about SYWR points?

So it's:

or

Is that correct?[/QUOTE]
That is correct. It's a good offer for those not already on a coupon train.

[quote name='Xanctakhe']Any chance of a deal on Donkey Kong Country that doesnt require buying a Wii?[/QUOTE]
Yep, two $10 coupons will spit out.

I'd like an option to convert my coupons to SYWR points--as someone mentioned earlier, after the end of the month there is nothing good for a while and all the coupons will expire.

[quote name='Evolved']What about SYWR points?

So it's:

or

Is that correct?[/QUOTE]
Yep. Which makes the mygopher deal 100% worthless. Save 6 bucks or get to use your 20+ dollars coupons...lol

[quote name='FINALBOSS']I'd like an option to convert my coupons to SYWR points--as someone mentioned earlier, after the end of the month there is nothing good for a while and all the coupons will expire.[/QUOTE]

Well it pretty much comes down to the notion that you either "use it or lose it". Kmart probably assumse that there isn't a 100% coupon useage rate and therefore can up the $$ off amount since they know for example, on average only 75% of people end up using the coupon on a game within the time period allowed.

All trains evetually come to a stop, including the coupon train. Like others have said if there isn't anything you want just buy a few points cards or one of the games discounted to $19.99. Also, its not like Josh hasn't been offering discounted titles the week AFTER release either (I.E Vanquish for $34.99) You can always use your coupons on stuff like that. If you still don't find anything don't complain about your coupons going to waste considering how much money you saved from Kmart vs. buying at MSRP everywhere else.

[quote name='FINALBOSS']Yep. Which makes the mygopher deal 100% worthless. Save 6 bucks or get to use your 20+ dollars coupons...lol[/QUOTE]

If you're out of coupons, $6 is $6.

If you have coupons, use those. Josh stated as much in his post. This is for people getting back on the coupon train.

Not that hard to figure out, and no trolling necessary, please.

Hey Josh, I sent you an email a couple days back regarding the SYWR points for COD:BO not showing up on my card at all, even after trying it online, calling the 1800 # on the back and even in-store to get a store associate to help me out.

BTW, sweet deal for getting NFS HP to come with an additional $5 in savings, you the man, thanks!

Joystiq just put up an article about Kmart BF deals with a link to a supposed complete list. Does this mean it's officially leaked, Josh, and you can post/confirm here? If so, I'll take ME2 for $10 :)

[quote name='itzd4n']Hey Josh, I sent you an email a couple days back regarding the SYWR points for COD:BO not showing up on my card at all, even after trying it online, calling the 1800 # on the back and even in-store to get a store associate to help me out.

BTW, sweet deal for getting NFS HP to come with an additional $5 in savings, you the man, thanks![/QUOTE]
Hi! I was caught up through last Wed. issues on Sat., I'm going to try and get caught up through Friday emails tonight.

[quote name='jer7583']If you're out of coupons, $6 is $6.

If you have coupons, use those. Josh stated as much in his post. This is for people getting back on the coupon train.

Not that hard to figure out, and no trolling necessary, please.[/QUOTE]

Cause you get the $6 off + the $20 gaming coupon right? The only downside is that you can't use previous coupons on the game. So it's still $26 worth of coupons/savings going through MyGopher vs $20 GC + ability to use previous coupons?

SHC-Gamer, is there any chance you'll be able to reveal the deal for Golden Sun: Dark Dawn today or later this week? It and WoW: Cataclysm are the only games left whose deals are still just "Confirmed".

I predict a $10 or $15 coupon. :bouncy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back