Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt K-Mart is doing midnight launch of 3DS, they didn't even do CoD:BO while everybody else was doing it. Well, at least the K-marts in NYC area I should say...

[quote name='jer7583']Does that FNV offer extend to the PC version or console only?

I love this game so much I want to double dip- Best Buy has a deal on Black Ops(xmas gift for brother in law) + FNV PC this week but I'd wait for next week if kmart is going to have a similar or better offer - what you posted is actually better.[/QUOTE]
Alas, just console. Rebate from publisher only applies to 360/PS3.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']VIP!!! :)

No lines for muah, yep, rubbing it in without regard.[/QUOTE]

Any word on launch colors? I thought I remember reading that it would be the Blue/teal & Black.

I'd love to have that Red/Orange one seen @ E3...but I do love the color of that Blue over the Black.

That cradle for charging seems really nice also. Can't wait to get caught up w/ some DS games on it!

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']On the 360 we'll have the PC version of TDU (original) included and for the PS3 we'll have TDU PSP included.

Working a coupon on top of that as well.[/QUOTE]
Very intriguing deal. I never picked it up for PC, yet, but had been meaning to because of the mod scene. Thanks for the details. :) Will definitely be mulling that one over.

[quote name='FINALBOSS']January and February are looking too crazy for me right now. My wallet is going to get destroyed. Plus the 3DS in March? Good lord.[/QUOTE]
As much as I want the 3DS, I think I'm going to wait for the inevitable awesome revision a year after it comes out. (GBA SP, DSLite, etc.)

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Alas, just console. Rebate from publisher only applies to 360/PS3.[/QUOTE]

Okay thanks for the quick response!

I picked up SMB:All Stars yesterday for $6.00 and got my coupon. I need to go back and see how many they have, because this was at lunch and they were still sitting in a box under the register. My squadron adopted a family and someone bought the kids a Wii, so I figured I could get them this, keep the $10 coupon. I might buy another for myself if they still have a bunch on Saturday, that way I can keep a sealed copy and not feel bad about opening one. I'll wait till Saturday though, I don't want to get greedy and buy the last two tomorrow and then someone else misses out on it.

Josh or Stock Boy ~ When or how could I contact Stock Boy to see if certain Wii / DS games maybe in stock in my area. I know of course his PM box is full & he's pretty busy these days.

Thanks!

This is bullshit...Sears cancelled my layaway on the Red Wii because I didn't make the minimum payment on the layaway. I made the payment in electronics for less the minimum amount because 2 people working in electronics confirmed/told me that you can pay the amount less than required as long as you get it out of layaway by the scheduled end date. Also they say the amount I paid will be mailed back to me. Totally UNACCEPTABLE. Of course if I wasn't told I could pay less then I would have paid the required amount.

I know you have nothing to do w/ this Josh but I'm just ranting... :lol:

[quote name='Maniac Mansion']This is bullshit...Sears cancelled my layaway on the Red Wii because I didn't make the minimum payment on the layaway. I made the payment in electronics for less the minimum amount because 2 people working in electronics confirmed/told me that you can pay the amount less than required as long as you get it out of layaway by the scheduled end date. Also they say the amount I paid will be mailed back to me. Totally UNACCEPTABLE. Of course if I wasn't told I could pay less then I would have paid the required amount.

I know you have nothing to do w/ this Josh but I'm just ranting... :lol:[/QUOTE]
I get that they told you that you could, so that may have threw you off, but it's the minimum payment for a reason. Kmart store-level employees pull things out of their ass all the time, as evidenced by this thread (Two coupons???!!! You can't do that!"), and Sears store employees are pretty much the same as Kmart employees.

[quote name='litobirdy']Josh, so wat can we do for the points issue since SYWR team didnt repond to me or you.[/QUOTE]
I just pinged them again. I'll just have to keep emailing them until they answer.

[quote name='EYEL1NER']I get that they told you that you could, so that may have threw you off, but it's the minimum payment for a reason. Kmart store-level employees pull things out of their ass all the time, as evidenced by this thread (Two coupons???!!! You can't do that!"), and Sears store employees are pretty much the same as Kmart employees.[/QUOTE]

Yeah should have known better than to trust an electronics sales person about store policies.

Overall I've had good experience @ Kmart in general...Sears is another story.

If it were a matter of being told something was in stock & it wasn't is one thing but to have to go through a bunch of red tape to get this rectified is annoying @ the least.

Someone is supposed to be calling back from the store shortly. Hopefully it's taken care of, otherwise I'll probably just pick a red Wii for $177 on sale @ Target.

Josh,

About TDU2: what if we dont have a PSP?

I know I could take it and trade it in somewhere, but I would rather get additional SYWR points or something.

Plus, the deal determines where I buy ME2 (as I would use the coupon from it for TDU2). Please dont make me buy TDU2 from gamestop!

Atlas!!! finally got me cod black ops points added to my sears card.. that too a very long time many phone calls and even josh emailing them.. thanks again josh for these awesome deals.. think I'll save it for January which is pretty much going to kill my bank account lol but hey its my birthday month so hopefully the wife gets the hint once i start leaving cutout pages with the word WANT around the house lol.

p.s. josh the black ops crap was resolved but have in fact another dispute to talk to you about. i know i know I'm worse then the wife lol

Guys, I have a gaming coupon 15 dollars off on my next gaming PURCHASe. The coupon only applies with the price after coupon is more than 15 bucks. The only thing I am considering buying right now is mario all stars and move nagivation controller, both costing 29.99.

Do you guys know if I can buy either product and add for example a chocolate bar just to bring the total amount to >15 bucks? Or do I need to use another gaming stuff?? This is a pain in the ass:bomb::bomb:

[quote name='Davivascaino']Guys, I have a gaming coupon 15 dollars off on my next gaming PURCHASe. The coupon only applies with the price after coupon is more than 15 bucks. The only thing I am considering buying right now is mario all stars and move nagivation controller, both costing 29.99.

Do you guys know if I can buy either product and add for example a chocolate bar just to bring the total amount to >15 bucks? Or do I need to use another gaming stuff?? This is a pain in the ass:bomb::bomb:[/QUOTE]

I've taken way too many drugs.

[quote name='Davivascaino']Guys, I have a gaming coupon 15 dollars off on my next gaming PURCHASe. The coupon only applies with the price BEFORE coupon is more than 15 bucks. The only thing I am considering buying right now is mario all stars and move nagivation controller, both costing 29.99.

Do you guys know if I can buy either product and add for example a chocolate bar just to bring the total amount to >15 bucks? Or do I need to use another gaming stuff?? This is a pain in the ass:bomb::bomb:[/QUOTE]
Fixed. You're good. Go buy one and be merry.

[quote name='NattySlide']Josh,

About TDU2: what if we dont have a PSP?

I know I could take it and trade it in somewhere, but I would rather get additional SYWR points or something.

Plus, the deal determines where I buy ME2 (as I would use the coupon from it for TDU2). Please dont make me buy TDU2 from gamestop![/QUOTE]
Easy killer :) I am still working out coupon details.

[quote name='Davivascaino']Guys, I have a gaming coupon 15 dollars off on my next gaming PURCHASe. The coupon only applies with the price after coupon is more than 15 bucks. The only thing I am considering buying right now is mario all stars and move nagivation controller, both costing 29.99.

Not sure I understand bud, if you have a $15 coupon, you can definitely use it on a $29.99 item. If you had a $30 coupon you would have to buy something else (gaming related).

[quote name='Maniac Mansion']This is bullshit...Sears cancelled my layaway on the Red Wii because I didn't make the minimum payment on the layaway. I made the payment in electronics for less the minimum amount because 2 people working in electronics confirmed/told me that you can pay the amount less than required as long as you get it out of layaway by the scheduled end date. Also they say the amount I paid will be mailed back to me. Totally UNACCEPTABLE. Of course if I wasn't told I could pay less then I would have paid the required amount.

I know you have nothing to do w/ this Josh but I'm just ranting... :lol:[/QUOTE]
Email me the store you visited so I can send a note to ops.

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']Fixed. You're good. Go buy one and be merry.[/QUOTE]

You're a smarter man than me. I couldn't make heads or tails of that rant.

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']I think I'm going to wait for the inevitable awesome revision a year after it comes out. (GBA SP, DSLite, etc.)[/QUOTE]

Totally agree with this. Not hyped for it so I can definitely wait to see how it pans out.

[quote name='Killbomb']Totally agree with this. Not hyped for it so I can definitely wait to see how it pans out.[/QUOTE]
If it helps, they usually share these types of plans and I don't see a revision coming within a year. Probably 2 to 2 1/2.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']If it helps, they usually share these types of plans and I don't see a revision coming within a year. Probably 2 to 2 1/2.[/QUOTE]

you're evil SHC. Pure evil!

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Not sure I understand bud, if you have a $15 coupon, you can definitely use it on a $29.99 item. If you had a $30 coupon you would have to buy something else (gaming related).[/QUOTE]
Maybe he has more than one $15 coupon that he thinks will stack if the cost is $30. God, I want to know the answer!

Aside from some guy buying a shitton of clothes and junk at Electronics and not the front of the store and taking forever, getting the Mario compilation was quicky and easy. I'm sure my nieces and nephew will love their gift, especially since their dad (my brother) and me used to play the original games together all the time.

Hey Josh, do you know if Kmart will be any bonus for Deus Ex: Human Revolution? Gamestop, Best Buy, and Amazon are doing preorder weapons and stuff, any chance Kmart might have something as well? =D

JOsh, i just called SYWR 800 number just now anyway to see if I can talk to them again about the points situation. I waited 50 MINUTES!!!! never got thru to an actual person 50 MINUTES is absurddddddddd

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']Fixed. You're good. Go buy one and be merry.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Not sure I understand bud, if you have a $15 coupon, you can definitely use it on a $29.99 item. If you had a $30 coupon you would have to buy something else (gaming related).[/QUOTE]

No, I tried to buy a navigation controller last week (that cost 29.99) and the system did not accept the coupon. The manager came by and the coupon clearly said that the price AFTER coupon and BEFORE taxes should be more than 15 bucks in order to work. Because the price AFTER coupon would be 14.99, the system did not accept it. I tried again today and did not work. Then I added to the purchase something to make the total more expensive and DID work.

thanks for the help anyway.

[quote name='Davivascaino']No, I tried to buy a navigation controller last week (that cost 29.99) and the system did not accept the coupon. The manager came by and the coupon clearly said that the price AFTER coupon and BEFORE taxes should be more than 15 bucks in order to work. Because the price AFTER coupon would be 14.99, the system did not accept it. I tried again today and did not work. Then I added to the purchase something to make the total more expensive and DID work.

thanks for the help anyway.[/QUOTE]
It's after other discounts, not after coupon. What did you buy the second time?

[quote name='Davivascaino']No, I tried to buy a navigation controller last week (that cost 29.99) and the system did not accept the coupon. The manager came by and the coupon clearly said that the price AFTER coupon and BEFORE taxes should be more than 15 bucks in order to work. Because the price AFTER coupon would be 14.99, the system did not accept it. I tried again today and did not work. Then I added to the purchase something to make the total more expensive and DID work.

thanks for the help anyway.[/QUOTE]

Your coupon is probably a $15 gaming software coupon, which means you can't use it on the Navigation controller. You can use it on SMAS though.

[quote name='Davivascaino']The manager came by and the coupon clearly said that the price AFTER coupon and BEFORE taxes should be more than 15 bucks in order to work.[/QUOTE]
Not saying you're wrong, just that I've never seen that stipulation on coupons from Kmart before. It's never been that way on any coupon I've used since July or August. Very bizarre.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']If it helps, they usually share these types of plans and I don't see a revision coming within a year. Probably 2 to 2 1/2.[/QUOTE]
Now you're just trying to make me go broke, aren't you? How very dastardly of you, Josh. :lol: I do want one too because there's a pretty solid lineup for launch, but the probable price makes me hesitate.

...and cue this being quoted 3-4 months from now as I talk about how I've just gotten it anyways.

Josh, you might want to send a note out that the coupons are good on XBL and PSN cards.

I had a $15 gaming coupon and was almost refused because they thought it was a gift card. The store also said they've never seen the coupons before.

Fortunately my wife called me and asked. They eventually 'overrode' it and gave her the XBL points card with the $15 off.

It was at the Pittston, PA store.

[quote name='egorka']Josh, you might want to send a note out that the coupons are good on XBL and PSN cards.

I had a $15 gaming coupon and was almost refused because they thought it was a gift card. The store also said they've never seen the coupons before.

Fortunately my wife called me and asked. They eventually 'overrode' it and gave her the XBL points card with the $15 off.

It was at the Pittston, PA store.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like it must've been one of the "Software only" coupons when you bought a $39.99 game a week or two back. :p

I know the upcoming list isn't finalized, but is there any chance of Lost in Shadow (Wii, Jan 4) or Ghost Trick (DS, Jan 11) having any promotions? Trying to plot my coupon usage train in advance.

Let me double check something...you can't use coupons with the same barcode, but does that mean you can't use coupons with the same VALUE? Or coupons from the exact same game?

I hope I wasn't too much of an ass-I always try not to be regardless, but I really was "sure" you could combine any coupons, and even pointed out that it says right there you can combine coupons, but does the fact I was using two $15 coupons mean they weren't combinable, even though they weren't from the same product? (They would have been during the same promotional period though-so same offer, so maybe same code...)

*sigh* Dang, I'm sorry, I bet they really can't be combined...well I didn't say anything MEAN thankfully, I just said something like "you're supposed to be able to combine them, it even says so on the coupon")

*sigh* So I'm being an ass to her. Damn, with I could apologize (not that I was BAD, but...)

[quote name='DPsycho']I know the upcoming list isn't finalized, but is there any chance of Lost in Shadow (Wii, Jan 4) having any promotions? Trying to plot my coupon usage train in advance.[/QUOTE]

I'm wondering the same thing. The only way my coupon train is going to keep on rolling is if this title has a promotion. Fingers crossed....

Oooooh, I hope Lost in Shadow is good! It's SUCH a great concept, and looks fun, and I love 2D...although it seems like if nothing else it would be easier to play on current hardware...although as is it's one of many reasons I've got my Wii.

[quote name='Wolfpup']Oooooh, I hope Lost in Shadow is good! It's SUCH a great concept, and looks fun, and I love 2D...although it seems like if nothing else it would be easier to play on current hardware...although as is it's one of many reasons I've got my Wii.[/QUOTE]

Well, it got an 8/10 in this months Nintendo Power. Not a great score, but good enough for me to buy it. lol I'm still looking forward to it, as the graphics look incredible!

Josh ~ I emailed me you details regarding the Red Wii layaway situation @ Sears.

I wasn't trying to throw it off on you, but I do greatly appreciate you helping me out in escalating the situation to an ops manager.

wow kmart B&M sucks! i bought a egift card online and they spent a while assessing them in the store. i just left. too bad i have to go back seeing as Mario All Stars is sold out online. fml!

Man be lucky your kmart has them. I went to all 3 of the kmarts in my area before I caved and went into gamestop to buy all stars. Of course once I stopped at a gamestop they were sold out as well. Theres seriously 10 gamestops within a 30 minute drive of my house and not a single one has any copies that aren't being held for preorders.

I know it's been asked before, so I hate to ask again, but...

What are the chances of Kmart carrying either Ghost Trick or Okamiden, Josh? I know they're pretty niche, so I thought it'd be worthwhile to check, as I know Kmart doesn't always go for the niche games for sales reasons.

What was the last niche title kmart had? Was it that one game that was like 20 bucks off but nobody could find? Name totally escapes me.. psp title.

[quote name='confoosious']What was the last niche title kmart had? Was it that one game that was like 20 bucks off but nobody could find? Name totally escapes me.. psp title.[/QUOTE]

Valkyria Chronicles 2?

[quote name='Maniac Mansion']Valkyria Chronicles 2?[/QUOTE]
Yeah. But that game had the benefit of being part of an established franchise with an installed fanbase. Okamiden I'm not as worried about being carried. Ghost Trick is the one that seems less likely to be carried.

[quote name='Sharkey1337']Hey Josh, do you know if Kmart will be any bonus for Deus Ex: Human Revolution? Gamestop, Best Buy, and Amazon are doing preorder weapons and stuff, any chance Kmart might have something as well? =D[/QUOTE]

This is relevant to my interests too, Josh.

Josh, any chance you can bring back the Buy a $39.99 game or above and get a $15 back for next week? There are things still left on my xmas list and I know kmart has them. Please! Ive been a good girl this year. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back