Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='D0RC']Would really love it if they had 3D Dot Game Heroes for $15 sometime soon.[/QUOTE]

Why not buy it from amazon and save yourself the headache?

[quote name='Shan82']Anybody know where stockboy is?

I would like to grab a copy of LBP2 CE, but can't send him a PM request! :( (plus, I haven't seen him on here in a while!)[/QUOTE]
Toby, Stockboy, is no more; PM's have killed him :)

I'll get on him to work some nights to catch up :)

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Toby, Stockboy, is no more; PM's have killed him :)

I'll get on him to work some nights to catch up :)[/QUOTE]

SHC/Creed (because he's that creepy here) has kept me at crisis mode for the past couple of months. I should be back around after the holidays.

Well just tried to pick up a copy of Mario 25th and was told they sold them all out. Second time in a row I've been too late picking up a copy of a game at my Kmart. Which is a shame because I feel like now stock is becoming a much bigger issue at my store, seems like people know about the coupons and even some of my friends I've been talking to said they've started buying stuff at Kmart which I didn't think they would ever.

Guess I will have to start fighting really early in the morning for the stuff I want. I should have gone earlier today and that was partly my fault but what can you do I've got a job to maintain.

Thanks for the Wonderful Year of Savings Josh and keep up the good work. That was my last ditch effort for Kmart until like April 2011. (Nothing I want is coming out until then) it's just a shame the last 3 or 4 transactions left kind of a sour note going into the new year for me.

[quote name='confoosious']So would you rather them NOT tell you it's one run and then bitch about it when you don't get one because you didn't know it was one run?

Or would you rather collectors bitch that it's not a true collector's edition because it has multiple runs?

How exactly is Nintendo supposed to win here, other than giving it away for free?[/QUOTE]

Nintendo wins either way. Release an old game with minimal extras, make it one run so everyone rushes out to get one and then profit.

[quote name='Ilikecoldbeverages']Any word on AC:B CE?[/QUOTE]

One of the Kmarts near me has several of the Assassins' Creed CE, both for PS3 and the 360. It is $99.99

Well just tried to pick up a copy of Mario 25th and was told they sold them all out. Second time in a row I've been too late picking up a copy of a game at my Kmart. Which is a shame because I feel like now stock is becoming a much bigger issue at my store, seems like people know about the coupons and even some of my friends I've been talking to said they've started buying stuff at Kmart which I didn't think they would ever.

Guess I will have to start fighting really early in the morning for the stuff I want. I should have gone earlier today and that was partly my fault but what can you do I've got a job to maintain.

Thanks for the Wonderful Year of Savings Josh and keep up the good work. That was my last ditch effort for Kmart until like April 2011. (Nothing I want is coming out until then) it's just a shame the last 3 or 4 transactions left kind of a sour note going into the new year for me.

[quote name='Bud Bundy Doll']One of the Kmarts near me has several of the Assassins' Creed CE, both for PS3 and the 360. It is $99.99[/QUOTE]

I think he was hoping to find out if it was $10 off and the $20 GC with purchase.

Just picked up AC:B from my local K-Mart; rang up on sale, but no coupon printed out. When I inquired about it, the woman in the electronics department, who I have dealt with before to no avail, stated that her store "probably didn't do that". I'll email SHC, sorry to make more work for you, bud :(

Anyway, might be able to continue my coupon train with Two Worlds 2. Been hearing it's a nice improvement over the original and didn't realize it was coming out that soon.

Went to pick up SMAS today at Kmart (not the one I had emailed you issues with Josh). Didn't see it in the case so I asked the lady working in electronics if they had it. She looks at the case and says "Doesn't look like we have it, I guess we didn't get it or you were wrong about the release day." I ask her to check in the back and she calls in the back and whoever answered the phone in the back said they never received it and to check back later in the week. As I am leaving I glance over to the opposite side of the electronics section and I see a glass case with SMAS in it. I point it out to her and she was like "Oh, I guess we did get it after all." So I paid for the game and was on my way.

Overall a better experience than usual but that still isn't saying a lot because the bar is set very low.

I managed to grab the last copy of SMAS at a nearby KMart! :) The girl asked what I wanted and then found it immediately (in a glass case, not in the normal game case). Told me they had had 5, but sold all but the one by today (Monday). Looks like Nintendo's going to make out well! :)

[quote name='Arakias']Prob already been asked (I'm reading back gettinmoney662 was looking for one), but just since the OP isnt clear - Red Wiis are not eligible for the $50 gaming coupon correct? It says Wii Sports Resort packs and shows Black (mentions white) in the flyer. At least thats what the store told me, I'll be upset if I missed my opportunity for one...[/QUOTE]

Nah, red Wiis do count, I got the coupon when I bought one yesterday.

Back on the train. Bought 2 SMAS. One for me, one for my sister as a christmas gift. Don't have a Wii and didn't see any red ones. Maybe the kmart over at Jackson, TN has it and if I get a service call there, ill buy one.

[quote name='Bud Bundy Doll']One of the Kmarts near me has several of the Assassins' Creed CE, both for PS3 and the 360. It is $99.99[/QUOTE]

I think he was hoping to find out if it was $10 off and the $20 GC with purchase.

[quote name='joshnorm']I think he was hoping to find out if it was $10 off and the $20 GC with purchase.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was wondering if it was part of the sale.

[quote name='joshnorm']I think he was hoping to find out if it was $10 off and the $20 GC with purchase.[/QUOTE]
I don't believe the CE's were included on this one.

[quote name='MistaBones']Just picked up AC:B from my local K-Mart; rang up on sale, but no coupon printed out. When I inquired about it, the woman in the electronics department, who I have dealt with before to no avail, stated that her store "probably didn't do that". I'll email SHC, sorry to make more work for you, bud :([/QUOTE]
That's what I'm here for :)

Hey Josh, any deals on Conduit 2? I'm semi-interested in Lego SW III, but Conduit 2 interests me more.

Also, I think it should be Mario Sports Mix, not Mario Party Mix, unless I'm just confused.

Picked up the last copy of ACB today. The guy said they were selling a lot of them... still on the coupon train.

For those who bought the 360 version, is it REALLY light? I'm giving it as a gift and I don't want to be burned by the ole "no disc inside" routine.

thanks

[quote name='confoosious']Picked up the last copy of ACB today. The guy said they were selling a lot of them... still on the coupon train.

For those who bought the 360 version, is it REALLY light? I'm giving it as a gift and I don't want to be burned by the ole "no disc inside" routine.

thanks[/QUOTE]

I think the manual for it is like a cover and back cover, maybe a page inbetween the two. But don't quote me on that. That coupled with the "eco" cases will make it feel really light.

[quote name='confoosious']Picked up the last copy of ACB today. The guy said they were selling a lot of them... still on the coupon train.

thanks[/QUOTE]

The manual is about the size of an insert since a lot of Ubisoft's games will now have E-manuals. E-manual+Eco case = Super light. Kind of sad starting to say goodbye to that new game/manual smell!

[quote name='Joartrak']Josh comes in with the $25 coupon on Dead Space 2! Whattttt?!! :D :D[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that is clearly the best one upcoming. I'm wondering, though, do these include Extraction with the PS3 version? I know GS is including a Move version of Extraction for their pre-orders...supposedly all places taking pre-orders will have this bonus.

::EDIT:: I see that ALL version of DS2 will include Extraction. Guess KMart just scored a sale.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']Yeah, that is clearly the best one upcoming. I'm wondering, though, do these include Extraction with the PS3 version? I know GS is including a Move version of Extraction for their pre-orders...supposedly all places taking pre-orders will have this bonus.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure the game comes with all the Limited Editions of the game, which like other EA games, will be every edition at release. I'm definitely picking up Dead Space 2 at K-Mart. I'm just hoping I can get the LBP2 CE the week before, hopefully there will be at least 1 in the four K-Marts around me.

WooT! Confirmed deal on Kingdom Hearts means I can use the $30 from CE Mickey and stay on the train till clearance February.

Josh, thanks for posting the upcoming deals

Looks like Deadspace2 will be the link to get one step closer to Portal2. Figure to use the 10smas & 20ac:b coupons on it.

Tempted by Mass Effect deal even though I already have it for 360. But considering how low ME2 went this year, think I'll wait for the PS3 version to hit the 10-20 range.

[quote name='confoosious']

thanks[/QUOTE]
Yes it is very very light. I think they skimped on the manual if I'm remembering right.

Nothing really for me till Dead Space 2. Guess the smart thing to do is to drop a bit of cash onto a gift card every so often to slide back on the train without taking much of a wallet blow. :)

SHC-Gamer, will K-Mart be carrying the limited edition of Marvel VS. Capcom 3 and if so, will that $20 credit offer apply to it?

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I just received a note from Nintendo that they are completely sold out.[/QUOTE]

Ugh. Damn I really wanted it for collection sakes to go with the Red Wii I got from Kmart. The closest store to me claimed they never got a shipment in, but this store for the past 2 months has put all new releases out about two weeks after, with the exception of Epic Mickey. I have to travel out of town to take part in any deal now.

Unfortunately the store in the next town over, ran out of stock before I got back from taking my finals.

Unless the store closest to me, decides to do their job for once, I might need to sell my soul to Gamestop for a copy. :bomb:

Josh! Get Dead Space 2 CE in store, they will sell!! At least send some my way and I'll buy them up! So far I've gotten Fable 3 CE, Epic Mickey CE, Castlevania CE, 2 copies of Fallout New Vegas CE, WoW: Cataclysm CE, and plan on burning my last coupons on the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood CE that I found out of town lol. Just need Mario...grrr!

Seriously loving the new coupons to start the new year. If you can score Deadspace 2 and LBP2 (think you said you did) collector's editions in store that would be beyond awesome to start the coupon train.

Also any potential deals on PS3 systems come Christmas?

Last edited by a moderator:
Was in Missouri this weekend, and stopped by a Kmart down there. Damn, did they have a nice electronics setup! Can't believe how clean/organized the glass case was! (This was around the St. Charles area.) Sadly, the employee told me they were out of SMAS.

Went to the local one back home tonight, who (surprisingly) had three copies in the case. Snagged one, used my two $10 coupons, and my $10 coupon printed out just fine. The checkout woman was going to put a copy on layaway for her grandson when her shift ended.

[quote name='rawrker']Josh! Get Dead Space 2 CE in store, they will sell!! At least send some my way and I'll buy them up! So far I've gotten Fable 3 CE, Epic Mickey CE, 2 copies of Fallout New Vegas CE, WoW: Cataclysm CE, and plan on burning my last coupons on the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood CE that I found out of town lol. Just need Mario...grrr!

Seriously loving the new coupons to start the new year. If you can score Deadspace 2 and LBP2 (think you said you did) collector's editions in store that would be beyond awesome to start the coupon train.

Also any potential deals on PS3 systems come Christmas?[/QUOTE]

I want a dead space ce send 1 to store 9420 lol!!

I almost quit Kmart today. The store that had three Super Mario All Stars this morning had none. This angered me because if whoever was working in electronics on Sunday didn't refuse to bring out the Super Mario All Stars (which I found out tonight they had six on Sunday) I would have had my copy on Sunday since I am off of work.

Then I went to the other Kmart and bought one-- they luckily still had five (four as of close, on Power and Southern in Mesa for anyone in AZ). This was the Kmart where the guy thought I was a dumbass that imagined Sunday releases and spoke to me like I was a six year old and advised me to call back on Tuesday. I kind of want to bring in my receipt with today's date when I see him again, but honestly what is the point. He'd probably chalk it to Kmart breaking street date or something.

So I came close to quitting you Kmart. I wish I knew how to quit you.
images

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back