Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't count exactly, but it looked like mine got in 6 copies of SMAS - they were in a box at the counter. I bought one and also grabbed a copy of Metroid Prime Trilogy - used $45 in coupons to basically get MPT for free.

I picked up Super Mario at my local Kmart. There was still at least 7 more copies left. I also saw 5 red Wiis in the case.

Store was surprisingly empty. (probably due to the winter weather here in IL)

Just in case people will start asking for it, here's the UPC for SMAS 25th: 00045496902148

I recommend calling ahead with that number, so stores can't argue they don't have any copies if they really do. ;)

*facepalm* Second store said, "Unfortunately, we don't put out any new release until Tuesday." I ask, "Even if it's has a Sunday release?" She said, "Yes."
Man, K-Mart sometimes...

Called my KMart & they are holding a copy for me...let's hope it's still there when I get there. :lol:

I think I might use my $10 coupon to pick up the SNK Collection next Sunday...not sure yet as that one is getting a bit difficult to find for $20 or less ($14.99 before coupon @ Kmart).

Speaking of which...has anyone recently seen Metal Slug Anthology for Wii @ their Kmarts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Found Mario All-Stars and they had Silent Hill: Shattered Memories so I picked that up too. The registers were down but I was rung up at a register up front, got my $10 coupon with no problems. Smooth Experience.

Oh and if you're having trouble finding All-Stars, check in their display case because it wasn't in the regular case.

Got Super Mario All-Stars, although it was in the back and not on display.

Also there was a guy buying a Wii when I came into electronics, and after the cashier pulled his receipt and gave it to the customer he hurriedly went to the display case to help another waiting customer, leaving the $50 coupon hanging out of the printer. The customer didn't seem to know anything about it and walked away. I grabbed the coupon and handed it to the customer explaining that he can use it next week and he was very appreciative :)

[quote name='hellboypi']Had 6-10 in the display case around 9:00 this morning.
When I was checking out the guy said, "Before I can sell this to you, you have to tell me where Mario came from."

"What game was he originally from?"

"A lot of people wouldn't even know that. They know Mario but everybody forgets about Donkey Kong."

Thanks Josh & K-Mart.[/QUOTE]

That's because it wasn't really Mario in Donkey Kong. Just the same character model was used. The character in Donkey Kong was only ever referred to as "Jump Man"

Was at a Kmart last night that had a bunch of copies of Shadow of the Collosus and Gran Turismo 4, non-GH, for $9.99 ea. Surprised me to see them there.
They also had a copy of the LE for Enchanted Arms, but knowing clearance is all but dead, it probably costs $69.99 or something.

[quote name='EYEL1NER']They also had a copy of the LE for Enchanted Arms, but knowing clearance is all but dead, it probably costs $69.99 or something.[/QUOTE]

It should be $19.99.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']It should be $19.99.[/QUOTE]
That's kind of shocking to me. I might go back and get it mid-week. I know they have a copy of DW:G, but that never hit the clearance cycle. I think the lowest it got was $39.99.

Where are the deals for this week? Hoping for a real general deal, I want to pick up Monopoly Streets.
Edit: Which, btw, doesn't show up as a game (so you can check current prices) here on CAG. I don't know who to tell to get it up there.

[quote name='wune']Where are the deals for this week? Hoping for a real general deal, I want to pick up Monopoly Streets.
Edit: Which, btw, doesn't show up as a game (so you can check current prices) here on CAG. I don't know who to tell to get it up there.[/QUOTE]

Originally Posted by knightsdwn
I apologize for the delay, but I got next week's ad in.

K-Mart Circular Effective Sunday, December 12 through Saturday, December 18, 2010
(Note: Bolded prices are sale items, coupons, and other items of interest. All others are MSRP.)

Nintendo Wii Bundle with Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort and MotionPlus - $199.99 - Get a $50 Gaming Coupon when you buy ANY Wii System
:wii: Wii Fit Plus with Wii Balance Board - $89.99
:wii: Fun N Fit Kit - $79.99

:wii: Super Mario All Stars - $29.99 - Get a $10 Gaming Coupon when you buy Super Mario All Stars

Save $10 on these featured WII TITLES
:wii: Wheel of Fortune - $19.99
:wii: Goldeneye 007 - $39.99
:wii: Sonic Colors - $39.99
:wii: Jeopardy - $19.99
:wii: NBA Jam - $39.99
:wii: Nickelodeon Fit - $29.99

Save $10 on these featured WII FAMILY GAMES
:wii: Just Dance - $29.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 - $29.99
:wii: Just Dance Kids - $19.99
:wii: Family Feud Decades - $19.99
:wii: Hollywood Squares - $19.99
:wii: Dance on Broadway - $19.99
:wii: Who Wants to be a Millionaire? - $19.99
:wii: The Amazing Race - $19.99

Nintendo DSi XL - $169.99 Each

Xbox 360 4GB System - $199.99
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - $49.99
Xbox 360 Live 4000 Points Card - $49.99

Save $20 on these HOT GAMES
:360: Fable 3 - $39.99
:360: Halo Reach - $39.99
:360: :ps3: Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition - $39.99

Save $10 on these Games AND ALSO get a $20 Gaming Coupon
:360: :ps3: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - $49.99
:360: :ps3: Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 - $49.99

Other Notable Items:
$14.99 DVDs & $19.99 Blu-Rays
Up
Inception
Shrek: The Final Chapter
Iron Man 2
The Expendables
How to Train Your Dragon
(Not sure if the BR versions of the following movies are also $19.99)
Knight and Day
Grown Ups
Letters to Juliet

Get a FREE Despicable Me notebook with custom photo cover with purchase of DVD or Blu-Ray (Price of movie not shown)

Got to my local KMART this AM, and there were several people waiting for SM-AS. I just looked around, and one dude was waiting and was NOT HAPPY. He asked me if this happens often (not having games ready for sale), and I said sometimes.

After not finding the games in the "cage", the electronics guy told everyone to write down their name and numbers and when they get them in or find them, he will call. I was talking with the associate, and another associate came over and asked if it is a new release. I told him that it was a rare Sunday release and that today was release day. They were unaware of this, and also the ad didn't state it was a new release.

He then looked in the back, and found a box of them in another section of the back. I picked up two of them, one for my brother and one for me. I guess patience does pay off, and I am pretty much the most patient person alive, lol!

I got the supposed last/only copy at my K-mart this afternoon about 1:00. Nothing in the cage but asked the electronics lady and she said here this is the only one. Very happy i got one but i think there is a box somewhere full of them.

I will message stock boy and see. I would love to get one for my nephews x-mas.

Got to the store around 9 this morning, but they didn't have SMA-S. Gave them the benefit of the doubt only because the worker is someone who has gotten games for me before and he makes the effort to look for them.

At least I grabbed AC: Brotherhood. Used my $30EM coupon and got the new $20cpn.

Then, I headed over to the other somewhat, nearby store and they did have SMA-S. behind the counter. I also noticed they already had three other copies on hold for people.

Used the $15cpn on SMA-S and got the $10cpn

Thanks Josh

Maybe I missed something but what's with all the hysteria for smas? I know it's the anniversary and all, are ppl expecting this to become rare or something?

[quote name='kearns710']Maybe I missed something but what's with all the hysteria for smas? I know it's the anniversary and all, are ppl expecting this to become rare or something?[/QUOTE]

There's only one shipment to stores.. once they're gone, they're gone.

I went to my local store. SMAS was, of course, not displayed. There was a new worker in the area. He apologized for it not being out, said if it came out today it was probably still in the back, and offered to go check. He brought one back. I wanted two (one for my brother), but I wasn't going to press the issue - I'm just happy to get one for my collection. The guy made it sound like it was the only one they had in the back.

[quote name='deadandbrok3n']Does anyone know if K-Mart carries Oblivion GOTY for Xbox 360 ? Also how much is it ?[/QUOTE]

YMMV on that. I haven't seen it at the Kmart closest to me, but that doesn't mean none of them won't have it.

Got to the Kmart in O'Fallon, MO around 10:00 this morning. Passed about 7 or 8 cars that were either stuck in the ditch off the highway or actually involved in a multiple car accident on the highway. And this Kmart is only 10-15 miles from my home. Worth it to get a collector's item (I hope it works out to be) and to keep the coupon train going!

The store had 3 copies in the regular games case. The copies were pretty far back from the front of the case, so I'm not sure if some had already been purchased or not. The regular woman who works Electronics shut me down on buying more than 1. She said because they received limited copies, it was one per purchase. I used the two $10 gaming coupons from DKCR and received the new $10 gaming coupon with no issues.

After trying to stall for 30-45 minutes hoping the woman would go on her lunch break, I ended up calling one of my friends who lives a few minutes away to help me out. I picked her up and went back to Kmart. We both went in, but only she walked back into the Electronics section. A young guy ended up getting the game for her and completing the purchase at the register there. I guess the woman was on her lunch break then. Oh well, another $10 gaming coupon for me and a great gift for my 6 year-old nephew.

They also had plenty of Red, Black, and White Wiis in case anyone around my area was hoping to cash in on the $50 gaming coupon promotion.

First kmart was sold out, watched the last person checking out with it. Called the other kmart and said they had a ton, turned out a ton was two. Lol wanted tp grab both but the person behind me wanted one so I said go for it. :)

[quote name='Scorch']There's only one shipment to stores.. once they're gone, they're gone.[/QUOTE]

Gotta love Nintendo. No way they are getting my $30 for a game I bought 17 years ago, a booklet and a soundtrack.

I got SMAS really easy at the Costa Mesa, CA store, they also had like 4-5 left. I went to the Long Beach store for the red Wii and they had that in stock and they also had 3-4 copies of SMAS. Smooth transactions both times, I love K-Mart.

I went to the Kmart in Hillsboro, NJ and SMAS wasn't in the case but they went in the back and got all 3 copies they had. I really like this Kmart and even though it's further than my local Kmart in Somerset, NJ it's so worth the trip.

I had 2 $25 gaming coupons.

Picked up SMAS and a $50 PSN card for $30 and change.

Going to turn the $10 coupon in for a $20 PSN card next week.

[quote name='Killbomb']Gotta love Nintendo. No way they are getting my $30 for a game I bought 17 years ago, a booklet and a soundtrack.[/QUOTE]

meh. I had a $25 gaming coupon that I needed to dump off before the new year.. so Nintendo only got $5 of my dollars :D

[quote name='ets']First kmart was sold out, watched the last person checking out with it. Called the other kmart and said they had a ton, turned out a ton was two. Lol wanted tp grab both but the person behind me wanted one so I said go for it. :)[/QUOTE]

See, you in turn made that person happy.

Karma +5 :D

I forgot to go this morning thankfully they still had some smas in however their cheap game section was in horrile shape

[quote name='Maniac Mansion']...has anyone recently seen Metal Slug Anthology for Wii @ their Kmarts?[/QUOTE]

I did see a copy of metal slug anthology at mine @ $15

I had my first straight bad experience in Valencia, CA. They had Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Super Mario. However, I was unable to purchase them since the register didn't have either of the games on file, and I wouldn't have received the coupons if they entered them in. They had no ETA on a fix, sadly.

The ironic part? I bought Assassin's Creed Brotherhood for myself there on Thanksgiving, so I know it was in their system at one point in time. I'm just hoping they are able to keep it in stock until I'm able to check back on them.

Missed out on Super Mario All-Stars.. Sold out already... I was shocked it was even put out yet. lol..

All the game cases were in excellent , organized shape. Even the clearance area was in order. Impressive.

Picked up Kinect Sports with coupons.. paid $10. Will have to try another Kmart for the $10 SMAS deal. Or just grab it at BB with a gift card balance.

Seems SMAS is truly limited edition.. people are jacking up the prices online.

I returned Epic Mickey tonight & got SMAS & Muramasa. I didn't want to return Epic Mickey, but I won't have an extra $30 to spend on gaming for a good few weeks or so. Didn't wanna miss out on it.

My store had 2 copies left...they were in the normal game case.

I'm probably gonna keep this one sealed until/unless I get my Red Wii out of layaway or get another copy...whichever happens first.

I love finding cheap older Wii games @ Kmart & on clearance @ other stores. In the past few months I have picked up:

Mario Kart Wii
Muramasa
Madworld
No More Heroes 2
Zack & Wiki
Castle of Shikigami
Alien Syndrome
Super Mario All Stars
Warioland Shake It
Final Fantasy Chocobo's Dungeon

Those alone should keep me busy for awhile. :lol:

Wow i hate you cag..I should have never asked about smas as I just ran out and got a copy from kmart. And now I'm debating if I should get a second copy just in case, any thoughts?

[quote name='dino88']How dare you talk like that on CAG![/QUOTE]

Sorry. I'll be back tomorrow with a better answer. Something like this game should be 4.98 with a free car wash.

Actually the artbook and soundtrack isn't that impressive but having 4 games on disc is worth the 20-25 bucks to me. Assuming you randomly assign a 5-10 value to the artbook and soundtrack.

Thanks to coupons, got SMAS for $5, then spent way too much money on gifts for people other than me. All jewelry was 50%-70% off. Went in around 10am and had the store mostly to myself. Longer wait for earrings than i have ever had for a game.

So now i have $30 in coupons. Yeah me.
Thanks josh.

Any deals coming for lost in shadows?

Picked up Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood with no real problems. Used the $25 credit I had on my account towards it, but the employee was new so make sure that if you know you have credit and it doesn't apply after scanning your card to prompt them to apply the credit, as it does not automatically apply. Game rang up $50 and the $20 coupon printed up fine as well.

[quote name='Killbomb']Gotta love Nintendo. No way they are getting my $30 for a game I bought 17 years ago, a booklet and a soundtrack.[/QUOTE]Be that as it may, the presentation of the package itself is really nice. If I was little and unwrapped this on Christmas day, I'd have lost my shit.

The only reason I really wanted the mario collection was because I haven't actually owned any of the original marios before, and it's cheaper then on the virtual console.

Plus, that artbox is fucking hawt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back