Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really digging the packaging on this Super Mario All Stars. The design is done well regardless of how people bitch about the lack of content. Overall it's definitely worth $30 to me.

A quick suggestion 2 shc gamer. Kmart should put on a limit how many copies each person can buy on limited edition titles like smas. The reason being that 2 el hoardos cleaned out my local kmart by buying both boxes filled with smas copies. I don't know why these 2 dbags need so many
copies but thanks to the guillermo del toro lookalike and his sidekick, I had 2 travel across town 2 the other local kmart which still had copies.

[quote name='cheapbastard']A quick suggestion 2 shc gamer. Kmart should put on a limit how many copies each person can buy on limited edition titles like smas. The reason being that 2 el hoardos cleaned out my local kmart by buying both boxes filled with smas copies. I don't know why these 2 dbags need so many
copies but thanks to the guillermo del toro lookalike and his sidekick, I had 2 travel across town 2 the other local kmart which still had copies.[/QUOTE]

I saw an El Hoardo in the wild once. I actually felt sorry for him he was so ugly.

damn, i was unable to go out today since we got pounded with a blizzard. i really hope there are still some available tomorrow because i have coupons i need to use that expire soon. do you guys think theres any chance of them still having copies tomorrow?

[quote name='BlueSwim']Be that as it may, the presentation of the package itself is really nice. If I was little and unwrapped this on Christmas day, I'd have lost my shit.[/QUOTE]

No doubt it's a great gift for somebody who's never played the games at all. I just don't like the way they present it as a one run and done thing so some people are rushing to buy it in hopes of getting a "rare" collectible leaving those that want to play it scrambling as well.

[quote name='Smokie99']Finally off the coupon train and reality sets in! With everything said and done, picked up $1900 worth of gaming crap for $1300 - saved about 32% on average. There were a few great deals (CoD:BO) but overall not better than the B1G150%OFF deals at Target or ToysRUs. Definitely not worth the hassle.[/QUOTE]

Because target/tru ran those deals every week from august until now and still are running them, right?

Last edited:
If K-Mart has the LBP2 Collector's Edition, I'm going to cancel my Amazon pre-order and get it from them now that I just picked up a $50 coupon. Man, I hope you guys have it and since there's likely going to be a coupon with that, I'll use that on Dead Space 2 the following week, wooo.

[quote name='Maniac Mansion']About to head out to Kmart to pick up my copy after eating some pumpkin pancakes...damn these are good! :lol:[/QUOTE]
Dayumn...

Was Super Mario All Stars on sale? It doesn't say so in the first post. Too late for me anyway, as I preordered when it was first available at Gamestop.

Anyway Assassin's Creed Bloodlines for $30? And I have 90 coupons from other games? That's a no brainer for me I guess. They did SUCH a bad job promoting that game, since I thought it was multiplayer only (or super focused on that). I guess it turns out it's a real full single player game (even though it's just a year after the last one).

Last time I can remember a game promoted that terribly was Resident Evil 3, where Capcom pretty much said "yeah we're just rehashing stuff from Resident Evil 2, it's not a real sequel", and then it turned out it was fraking awesome too, and the only "reused" stuff was maybe 45 minutes of content set in a location from RE2 (because it's kind of happening concurrently) and it wasn't even reused art, it had to be totally rerendered, and what was happening was totally different.

So weird when companies pretty much try to tell you not to buy a game...

[quote name='Killbomb']No doubt it's a great gift for somebody who's never played the games at all. I just don't like the way they present it as a one run and done thing so some people are rushing to buy it in hopes of getting a "rare" collectible leaving those that want to play it scrambling as well.[/QUOTE]

So would you rather them NOT tell you it's one run and then bitch about it when you don't get one because you didn't know it was one run?

Or would you rather collectors bitch that it's not a true collector's edition because it has multiple runs?

How exactly is Nintendo supposed to win here, other than giving it away for free?

[quote name='jer7583']Because target/tru ran those deals every week from august until now and still is, right?[/QUOTE]
:)

[quote name='cheapbastard']A quick suggestion 2 shc gamer. Kmart should put on a limit how many copies each person can buy on limited edition titles like smas. The reason being that 2 el hoardos cleaned out my local kmart by buying both boxes filled with smas copies. I don't know why these 2 dbags need so many
copies but thanks to the guillermo del toro lookalike and his sidekick, I had 2 travel across town 2 the other local kmart which still had copies.[/QUOTE]
I Jan. a limit will be instituted. You are right.

[quote name='KCS13']Hey Josh, any chance of a deal on a PSP or any games in the near future?[/QUOTE]
Prob Jan on PSP titles.

[quote name='Toomuchboost']Still no Word on the CE for LBP2 and Dead Space 2, they both coming really soon.[/QUOTE]
Limited on LBP2 (less than 800 for the chain).

DS2 CE, probably won't stock instore.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']If K-Mart has the LBP2 Collector's Edition, I'm going to cancel my Amazon pre-order and get it from them now that I just picked up a $50 coupon. Man, I hope you guys have it[/QUOTE]

+1 for all the greatest justice in the world.

Edit:

Oh snap..will have to go day 1 for this one then.

[quote name='Maniac Mansion']I returned Epic Mickey tonight & got SMAS & Muramasa. I didn't want to return Epic Mickey, but I won't have an extra $30 to spend on gaming for a good few weeks or so. Didn't wanna miss out on it.

My store had 2 copies left...they were in the normal game case.

I'm probably gonna keep this one sealed until/unless I get my Red Wii out of layaway or get another copy...whichever happens first.

I love finding cheap older Wii games @ Kmart & on clearance @ other stores. In the past few months I have picked up:

Mario Kart Wii
Muramasa
Madworld
No More Heroes 2
Zack & Wiki
Castle of Shikigami
Alien Syndrome
Super Mario All Stars
Warioland Shake It
Final Fantasy Chocobo's Dungeon

Those alone should keep me busy for awhile. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Feb. clearance will be very strong. Just an FYI.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Limited on LBP2 (less than 800 for the chain).

DS2 CE, probably won't stock instore.[/QUOTE]

Will NY be in that 800 chain? Plus why no stock on DS2 CE in store?

Any upcoming deals going to be posted? Dead Space 2 and Little Big Planet 2 are right around the corner! Kind of..;)

I realllllly want to get LBP2 CE if I can so it'd be cool if there's a $20 or so deal on it.

And good I'm glad to see there will be a limit placed on some things. Not that the cashiers will know about it but hey it's an attempt.

Hey Josh how long dioes it usually take SYWR customer service to resolve the points issue after you hav emailed them? you forwarded my request last week and still no change.

[quote name='Toomuchboost']Will NY be in that 800 chain? Plus why no stock on DS2 CE in store?[/QUOTE]
Makes sense that NYC would be part of that since they are high on the overall priority rank.

For DS2, just don't know if it is the right fit for the launch and residual inv. liability.

[quote name='litobirdy']Hey Josh how long dioes it usually take SYWR customer service to resolve the points issue after you hav emailed them? you forwarded my request last week and still no change.[/QUOTE]
They should have already emailed you back for sure. Have they responded at all?

[quote name='snake8574']Hey Josh, do you know if there will be a coupon deal for mass effect 2 on ps3 which comes out Jan 18th?[/QUOTE]
Oh yea. Just updated OP.

[quote name='Wolfpup']Was Super Mario All Stars on sale? It doesn't say so in the first post. Too late for me anyway, as I preordered when it was first available at Gamestop.

Anyway Assassin's Creed Bloodlines for $30? And I have 90 coupons from other games? That's a no brainer for me I guess. They did SUCH a bad job promoting that game, since I thought it was multiplayer only (or super focused on that). I guess it turns out it's a real full single player game (even though it's just a year after the last one).

Last time I can remember a game promoted that terribly was Resident Evil 3, where Capcom pretty much said "yeah we're just rehashing stuff from Resident Evil 2, it's not a real sequel", and then it turned out it was fraking awesome too, and the only "reused" stuff was maybe 45 minutes of content set in a location from RE2 (because it's kind of happening concurrently) and it wasn't even reused art, it had to be totally rerendered, and what was happening was totally different.

So weird when companies pretty much try to tell you not to buy a game...[/QUOTE]
I just received a note from Nintendo that they are completely sold out.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Oh yea. Just updated OP.[/QUOTE]
Awesome Josh. Im on the fence with Dead Space 2 but a $25 coupon helps make my decision. And now that I think about it I can just use the LBP coupon on Dead Space to make it $45 + $25 coupon. Sweet deal.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Awesome Josh. Im on the fence with Dead Space 2 but a $25 coupon helps make my decision. And now that I think about it I can just use the LBP coupon on Dead Space to make it $45 + $25 coupon. Sweet deal.[/QUOTE]

That was in response to Mass Effect 2 not Dead Space 2 although i am sure their will be some kind of dead space 2 deal to.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']*facepalm* Second store said, "Unfortunately, we don't put out any new release until Tuesday." I ask, "Even if it's has a Sunday release?" She said, "Yes."
Man, K-Mart sometimes...[/QUOTE]
How is that even possible......I received your email. Thanks for reaching out. I'll handle.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']They should have already emailed you back for sure. Have they responded at all?[/QUOTE]

nope, no phone call no email back, nothing.

Thanks for the Dead Space 2 deal :D Looks like I'm getting it from Kmart.

Also, fix the title. When I read it was like...wtf is SMB All Starts?

Prob already been asked (I'm reading back gettinmoney662 was looking for one), but just since the OP isnt clear - Red Wiis are not eligible for the $50 gaming coupon correct? It says Wii Sports Resort packs and shows Black (mentions white) in the flyer. At least thats what the store told me, I'll be upset if I missed my opportunity for one...

[quote name='Ilikecoldbeverages']My store still has a few of the Brotherhood CEs, are they part of the $10 off + $20 coupon deal?[/QUOTE]
This. Not quite sure if it's enough for me to pull the trigger on the CE, but it'd be good information.

Picked up SMAS and everything went fine. I used my $10 Golden Sun coupon and got another one back. I found it interesting that there was a Nintendo Rep rearranging/stocking the Wii/DS section. He was rearranging the main case but I hope he takes care of the value games case because that one is really a mess.

For anyone in my area, the Kmart in Carson, CA has about 6-7 copies left. Don't waste your time with the Torrance store since they didn't have SMAS stocked as of half an hour ago.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']How is that even possible......I received your email. Thanks for reaching out. I'll handle.[/QUOTE]
Not sure if got to them yet (if so, thanks for your help), but I called and the original woman now told me there was three available, after checking the back. She refused to put one on hold because it's the "holiday season." I think that's some BS that someone in that store made up, but whatever. Hopefully those three last until I get out of work.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Not sure if got to them yet (if so, thanks for your help), but I called and the original woman now told me there was three available, after checking the back. She refused to put one on hold because it's the "holiday season." I think that's some BS that someone in that store made up, but whatever. Hopefully those three last until I get out of work.[/QUOTE]

Whether it's made up or not, I appreciate that policy. I understand if it's like "hold it for 10 mins, I'm heading right over!!" but I don't want stores holding stuff for other people for hours. That's not right.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']This. Not quite sure if it's enough for me to pull the trigger on the CE, but it'd be good information.[/QUOTE]

I have the CE and it's not worth it. Get the standard version.

[quote name='confoosious']Whether it's made up or not, I appreciate that policy. I understand if it's like "hold it for 10 mins, I'm heading right over!!" but I don't want stores holding stuff for other people for hours. That's not right.[/QUOTE]

I think a "no holds for people on the phone" policy across the board is best.

If they're in store and forgot their wallet or something, okay.

1. So what should the price on the WWE game be this week? And when does the $20 coupon expire?

2. Lastly, Josh, will you guys (Kmart) match Walmarts deal on the PS3 and/or Amazons.

Both have great deals, where Amazon is giving a $75 credit towards any item and Walmart $100. This is for the PS3 160GB.

[quote name='confoosious']Whether it's made up or not, I appreciate that policy. I understand if it's like "hold it for 10 mins, I'm heading right over!!" but I don't want stores holding stuff for other people for hours. That's not right.[/QUOTE]
If they wanna not hold anything, period, awesome. But why change it just for Christmas?

I am not sure if this helps anyone but.... in NYC, the K-Mart on Astor Place has two copies of Super Mario All Stars left (I got the 3rd)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back