Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sonic51489']If you are referring to that list of PS3 games that were marked down to $20 then those deals no longer apply. The price was only for that week the list was up.[/QUOTE]

No, these were the permanent 'clearance' markdowns on a lot of titles like Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Dragon Age, DA: Awakenings, etc... I believe all of those titles are still $20, if you can locate them. I just wanted to see the whole list again...

[quote name='Scorch']Where did you guys see the BFBC2 deal at? And is BFBC2 UE full price?[/QUOTE]
My K-Mart had a price tag of $39.99,but I passed.

Prototype was definately not on that list. I'm been waiting for it to hit $20 too. I'm hoping it's on the new February list forthcoming.

Can't wait for Mass Effect 2. Will save some cash for that. I decided i'm gonna pass on LBP2 for now though, will wait for a GOTY edition.

[quote name='bobby1k2001']So when it says that Halo Reach and Fable 3 save 20 bucks..does that mean they are now 40? and do i need a coupon or anything?[/QUOTE]

Yes, when they ring up they should be $40 and no you do need any coupons.

[quote name='david12795']didnt see this in OP but can the gaming coupon be used online?[/QUOTE]

nope, in store only

OP says ACB deal ($10 off + $20 coupon) is good through today, 12/19, but I know these deals typically end on Saturday. Can anyone confirm ACB deal is still active?

I'm sorry, but can anyone refer and/or explain what this BFBC2UE deal is? I've tracked back 3 pages and no mention of the specifics.

Any help/details would be greatly appreciated.

I went to Kmart. The clerk at cashier told me it expired yesterday. Today is new deals and sales. I wonder what happened to these sales and deal. Is these deals good today until midnight? Let me know about this. thanks.

[quote name='jiggyteddy']I'm sorry, but can anyone refer and/or explain what this BFBC2UE deal is? I've tracked back 3 pages and no mention of the specifics.

Any help/details would be greatly appreciated.[/QUOTE]

SHC posted it on the Kmart blog. Buy the game with the absurd acronym (360 or ps3) for 39.99 and get a $20 PSN card or 1600 point XBLA card.

[quote name='salty tbone']SHC posted it on the Kmart blog. Buy the game with the absurd acronym (360 or ps3) for 39.99 and get a $20 PSN card or 1600 point XBLA card.[/QUOTE]
Thank you very much tbone. Sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

[quote name='Maniac Mansion']This may be a dumb question, but can you add PSN points to a PSN account w/ out having access to a PS3?[/QUOTE]
Yep, you can do it from your computer.

[quote name='salty tbone']SHC posted it on the Kmart blog. Buy the game with the absurd acronym (360 or ps3) for 39.99 and get a $20 PSN card or 1600 point XBLA card.[/QUOTE]
There's comments on the blog that make it seem like the deal isn't working. There's even a KMart employee complaining about it.

[quote name='B:L']There's comments on the blog that make it seem like the deal isn't working. There's even a KMart employee complaining about it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jkircos']I went to my kmart and it did not ring up for the PS3 version.[/QUOTE]

I purchased the PS3 version with PSN points card today no problem. Once they hit total it dropped down to 39.99+tax. Wonder if it's a phantom "you need to use your SYWR card" deal.

[quote name='david12795']didnt see this in OP but can the gaming coupon be used online?[/QUOTE]
Read the 2nd post, where Josh put his Coupon Survival Guide.

Sometimes, the OP takes a couple posts.

[quote name='salty tbone']I purchased the PS3 version with PSN points card today no problem. Once they hit total it dropped down to 39.99+tax. Wonder if it's a phantom "you need to use your SYWR card" deal.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you are right. I will try tomorrow.

[quote name='jkircos']Maybe you are right. I will try tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
Same thing happened to me for the 360. And I did use my SYWR card.

[quote name='salty tbone']I purchased the PS3 version with PSN points card today no problem. Once they hit total it dropped down to 39.99+tax. Wonder if it's a phantom "you need to use your SYWR card" deal.[/QUOTE]
Tried to get the 360 version and I did use my SYWR card.

Hey Josh! Any chance of an after X-mas sale on PS3's (specifically 320gb or bundles)? Wifey's bonus is coming in sometime this week and she wants to (after puppy dog eyes) get me one! Sucks to have missed out on the recent retailers $100 gift card deals war...but it is what it is. Hopefully K-mart pick up on the PS3 deal trend (any deal better than retail would be awesome!)

[quote name='confoosious']So... whats up with the OP not being updated anymore?[/QUOTE]

Wondering the same thing...although I'm sure the holiday craziness has something to do w/ it.

Or maybe Josh is leaving us to live w/ another family other than CAG... :lol:

[quote name='addicted2games']Just say No! to SD and FW! lol[/QUOTE]
Hah, CAG is my only home. I was actually in NYC since Thursday; didn't have a chance to update the OP.

I saw that post by the Kmart employee, I'm taking a few breaths before responding.

I had the deal tested by IT again this morning and everything is working.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I saw that post by the Kmart employee, I'm taking a few breaths before responding.

I had the deal tested by IT again this morning and everything is working.[/QUOTE]
My response to the employee, just posting it as it describes how to ring up the deal.

"First time I've been called a bigwig, I'm insulted and slightly excited at the same time :) Just as a heads up, the blog and how to ring up the offers have been sent to all stores on multiple occasions. Please work with your store manager to see the past information support emails. I have also posted my personal contact information many times before on this blog ([email protected]) to be able to reach out to me directly for any issue you experience. You can also stay up to date by following us on Twitter @kmartgamer following us on Pebble (Kmartgamer) and on cheapassgamer.com (official deal thread) and by checking the blog consistently. To stave off any potential confusion at store level. The items don't ring up at the $ off, the $ off show at the end of the transaction. So for example if you buy Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition and + the 1600 Points Card, they will still ring at full price, but at the bottom of the receipt there will be a $20 deduction. If you have a coupon, say a $20, the coupon, per the instructions on the coupons themselves MUST be scanned after hitting total and no other items can be added to the transaction once the coupons are scanned or the coupons will not redeem. Hope this helps! If you ever have any questions in the future please feel free to email me directly. I'm hoping you took care of the customer though regardless."

Quick question. I'm sure this may have been asked in the endless sea that is this thread, but I've heard the cost of the game must exceed the amount deducted using the gaming coupons. I have $35 in gaming coupons that expire at the end of this week, and Fallout: NV is available for $34.99. Are taxes factored in for the total cost of the game so that it exceeds $35, or am I out of luck?

[quote name='Silverspud']Quick question. I'm sure this may have been asked in the endless sea that is this thread, but I've heard the cost of the game must exceed the amount deducted using the gaming coupons. I have $35 in gaming coupons that expire at the end of this week, and Fallout: NV is available for $34.99. Are taxes factored in for the total cost of the game so that it exceeds $35, or am I out of luck?[/QUOTE]
You would not be able to use the $35 on a $34.99 game unfortunately. Systemic restriction. You would need to add another gaming item in your cart.

josh - once again thanks for all your hard work - i do have a question.... when ordering a game online - how is the coupon sent - i believe it was through email??

[quote name='addicted2games']Just say No! to SD and FW! lol[/QUOTE]
If he did post there, he'd be their moral compass. "Hey, Josh, can I steal games at Kmart?" Of course, that would only constitute the Kmart section of their forums.

Awesome, I was waiting for a deal on Bad Company 2. I was about to give up and buy it used from Gamestop, but this is an awesome deal. I have a $20 gaming coupon that expires on the 24th anyway, so that will make the deal that much sweeter. Heading over to Kmart right now...hopefully I don't have any issues.

Josh ~ Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation for the DS was announced today for a North American release date of 2/14/11. Will we be seeing a deal for that?

Also since Stock Boy's PM is full, how would I go about contacting him to get info on potential stock availability for DQ V Hand of the Heavenly Bride? This game is hard to find but I know some are floating around @ some Kmart's still.

Thanks!

I went by and ended my coupon train. I got the BFBC2 deal, although it definitely confused the cashier for a minute. Also killed two $15 software coupons on stuff out of the dump bin (Spectrobes: Origins and Marvel Super Hero Squad DS). And I finished my $60 pile of coupons on the Orange DSi Bundle from Black Friday, which miraculously reappeared out of layaway.

For the first time in ~4 months, my wallet doesn't have folded up Kmart coupons. Thanks for the deals, Josh. For reference, I spent ~$1000 in real money after coupons in the video game section alone at Kmart. Actually, it's way more than that if you count gifts.

I'll probably jump back on the coupon train after Xmas, but fuck does my wallet need a rest after this holiday season.

[quote name='Maniac Mansion']Josh ~ Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation for the DS was announced today for a North American release date of 2/14/11. Will we be seeing a deal for that?[/QUOTE]I would like to echo this question--possibly a $15 coupon offer, Josh...? ;)

I appreciate any help from any CAG out there. I'm trying to locate navigation controller in the southside of chicago. Have you seen any your stores?

Josh, do the gaming coupons work on itunes cards too? I don't even know if they're carried in Kmart but I was just wondering to get some stuff from the app store, Rage in particular.

Amazon is starting to get competitive with kmart prices now. It may be seasonal, but they do have the convenience of not having to leave your home.

Plus, I was looking to get the dsi over at kmart, but they're out of stock. Did get bad company, though. Great deal, and a great gift to give.

[quote name='I OU a Beatn']Awesome, I was waiting for a deal on Bad Company 2. I was about to give up and buy it used from Gamestop, but this is an awesome deal. I have a $20 gaming coupon that expires on the 24th anyway, so that will make the deal that much sweeter. Heading over to Kmart right now...hopefully I don't have any issues.[/QUOTE]

Well, that didn't work at all. I had the Ultimate Edition and a 1600MS point card. The cashier rang them both up and the total was $65 something. I asked about the deal and she said if it wasn't in the weekly ad then they wouldn't be able to honor it. :wall:

I explained about that the info was listed on an official site of theirs, and she said it was online only, lol. I just gave up at that point and walked out.

Picked up Fallout New Vegas for my dad for Christmas. Used a $20 and a $10 coupon, and only paid $5.40 after tax! Doesn't get any better than that!!!

[quote name='I OU a Beatn']Well, that didn't work at all. I had the Ultimate Edition and a 1600MS point card. The cashier rang them both up and the total was $65 something. I asked about the deal and she said if it wasn't in the weekly ad then they wouldn't be able to honor it. :wall:

I explained about that the info was listed on an official site of theirs, and she said it was online only, lol. I just gave up at that point and walked out.[/QUOTE]

Hm, did the cashier hit total? I assume so since tax seems to have been included. Did you use your Kmart Rewards ID with the purchase? I did with my purchase on Sunday and it worked out, but it seems like it's the Xbox versions having the trouble, or just the MS points being problematic....

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back