Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Altanis']It's amazing how 15,000 points is a large amount to them. Hell, I have 15,500 points right now, and that's after redeeming 9,000 of them a month ago. It's just a matter of being able to but stuff you're already buying when there's a SYWR promo going on. Hell, it's not that hard to have just done the COD:BO offer and get 25,000 points, or any of the other offers.

There's a huge difference between asking for clarification on a deal, and asking a question that has been asked at least a dozen times already.
If you're "browsing on your phone while doing homework" I think you need to realize that CAG isn't the most important thing in the world. You try to claim I need to step away from the computer, yet are admitting you're browsing CAG while more pressing matters await.

Obviously, I'm not the only person here who thinks the never-ending supply of stupid questions is annoying. Obviously, I'm one of the few people who are willing to call the idiots what they are, but freaking hell, someone needs to be blunt.

Also, working for Winn-Dixie (or its equivalent) isn't an accomplishment, whether you're a manager or a peon worker. And there's a HUGE difference in grocery retail and regular retail. Not sure why you even brought it up though.

And I'd be willing to bet that I'm one of the happiest people here. Why it matters to you though is beyond me. I also know that I don't give a shit about what others think of me (and haven't for a LONG time).

Again, all of this goes back to post #6555 in this thread:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8058801&postcount=6555[/QUOTE]

Never did I draw a parallel between grocery retail and regular retail outside its abundance of moronic customers, which, if anything, grocery gets much more since we're busy all year long.

By the way, the grocery store in question is Publix, and it is by no means an amazing accomplishment, but it's definitely more than...policing...or whatever it is you're doing here on the boards.

Homework is by no means a 'pressing' matter, and I was browsing the thread really quick to see if I could get a better deal on LBP2 than Best Buy.

Everybody gives something of a crap about what people think of them. If you didn't, you wouldn't have called me out on it, much less actually respond to my post. You'll realize when you grow up and leave high school behind you. But it matters to me because young angry dudes like you are the reason a lot of people get hurt these days.

[quote name='Altanis']Yes, that should work.
[/QUOTE]

thanks would this work if the DS2 CE is available? Just asking out of curiosity..

[quote name='Dtrain12']thanks would this work if the DS2 CE is available? Just asking out of curiosity..[/QUOTE]

it was previously stated by josh and stockboy that for whatever reason EA never got back to them about dead space 2 CE. i too wanted to get it from kmart but seems like we must go somewhere else for it unfortunately.. right now I'm weighing in amazon with the free hacker suit or gamestop with the nail gun thingy..

hahaha
Kmart is a joke.
I'm went to Kmart after work and walked out empty handed
(again.. seems to be the case 50% of the time)
Mass Effect 2 PS3 wasn't in stock.
Neither was LittleBigPlanet 2.
Why do I even try?

I'll drop by Kmart again later this week and buy a PSN card with my last coupon.
If it is like most of all my other visits, it will probably take me 1/2 hr to find an employee.

I'm glad my coupon gravy train is coming to an end.
Lack of employees/products/employee training are still major issues with Kmart.
Time to find a retailer that actually wants my money.

Keep up the good work Josh!
I know you're doing your best to revive Kmart but it is an uphill battle.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just went into the Kmart by my new house for the first time. Holy Crap its a mess in games but man the cases are packed with games. I saw pretty much ever game out in the cases. Since it was so unorgized I wasn't sure if the price marked on the games was correct (Little Big Planet has a 59.99 price tag).

I hope we can get some good coupons or deals so I can strart help reduce some stock they have!

Lots of CE in there too :D

No LBP2 CE at my Bloomington, IL Kmart today. The 80 year old employee was pretty mean about it too. "If it ain't on the shelf, we don't got it!"

Yet he often has stuff behind the register he hasn't put away yet...

[quote name='wbc1228']hahaha
Kmart is a joke.
I'm went to Kmart after work and walked out empty handed
(again.. seems to be the case 50% of the time)
Mass Effect 2 wasn't in stock.
Neither was LittleBigPlanet 2.
Why do I even try?

I'll drop by Kmart again later this week and buy a PSN card with my last coupon.
If it is like most of all my other visits, it will probably take me 1/2 hr to find an employee.

I'm glad my coupon gravy train is coming to an end.
Lack of employees/products/employee training are still major issues with Kmart.
Time to find a retailer that actually wants my money.

Keep up the good work Josh!
I know you're doing your best to revive Kmart but it is an uphill battle.[/QUOTE]

I just take it as the deals are worth waiting a few days for - i rarely if ever went to kmart on release day, it's useless with some locations and their lazy management.

[quote name='Altanis']Obviously, I'm one of the few people who are willing to call the idiots what they are, but freaking hell, someone needs to be blunt.[/QUOTE]

Challenge accepted!!!!!!

Quit being a douchebag! Blunt enough?

[quote name='Game_Dude_3']Eh, I don't want to be that guy, but you all need to sit and calm down. I asked a pretty simple (and yeah, somewhat stupidly hopeful) question. I didn't look through the other pages because I was reading the thread through my cell phone whilst doing homework. The wording in the original thread(Buy 1 Get 1 50% off at $59.99) is pretty straight forward, but there's still that what-if. Never did I want to 'bring down the system' and cost thousands of people their jobs. I thought maybe this was how the system worked, so, I asked a simple question without acting like a douchebag, but all I received were sarcastic remarks and near-death threats like yours. You're a very angry person, I think.

I work at retail. I know some sales are worded in a way that they can be interpreted in the way I did. I get mad at customers when they get the sale wrong and get angry about it. If they don't get mad, I understand it's a misconception. I work management at a large Florida grocery story, for 3 years. I've seen it all. I get pretty annoyed when an item doesn't ring up and the customer insists they get it for free. I know very well how the system works.

But you need to seriously calm down. I say this not out of spite but to be helpful. You sound really angry and you're constantly replying to this thread, watching it like a hawk. You're not a moderator, nor do you work for KMart, so I'm thinking you need to step away from the computer. We live in irrational times where people are as disconnected as ever, but that's what you get when you put two computers in between two human beings, especially when human beings find an easier time to react irrationally rather than vice versa.

So all I'm saying, buddy, is to calm down, maybe see somebody. You sound like you're about to break your computer. No one is going to get hurt, and clearly, I'm not stupid to the point where I can't function, because I'm posting on a computer I built myself and I've lived long enough to turn 22. Try to smile more, be rational, and learn how to communicate with others.

Either way, BOGO 50% off is a great deal, and I'll probably pick up LBP2 + ME2 for $90 anyway, especially after Best Buy made me wait an hour to trade in a game(which I didn't get to because I had to get to class).[/QUOTE]

Amen... Some of you guys need to calm down and stop being such huge douchebags. It's getting really annoying.

If I buy Mass Effect 2 for 44.99 in 2 weeks will that get 50% off on a game deal still work? That would be awesome if I could get Mass Effect 2 and Dead Space 2 plus a $20 psn card :)

[quote name='esq373']If I buy Mass Effect 2 for 44.99 in 2 weeks will that get 50% off on a game deal still work? That would be awesome if I could get Mass Effect 2 and Dead Space 2 plus a $20 psn card :)[/QUOTE]
For the 10th time:

Mass Effect 2 will not be on sale for $45 while Dead Space 2 has the $20 points card offer.

No matter how much people ask, that's not going to change.

[quote name='Dtrain12']next week**
Buy lbp2 for 60, get ds2 $30 (half off), and receive $20 psn card (ALSO WOULD THIS WORK ON THE DS2 CE IF AVAILABLE)
Is this acceptable / correct?[/QUOTE]

BUMP.. can we get official confirmation that this will work? Exactly, I'd like to pick up ME2, get DS2 for 50% off (ME2 deal through 2/12) and get the $20 PSN card (DS@ 1/25 deal)

EDIT: for clarity, I'm asking if $90 is what i should expect to pay for the above items if i go in 1/25 or if the $20 PSN card offer is voided by the ME2 deal

Anyone? Is this too good to be true?

[quote name='Altanis']It's literally just one post above yours:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8077665&postcount=7021

The Dead Space deal is from 1/25 to 1/29. The ME2 sale starts on 1/30. Do the math.

You can get ME2 and DS2 for $90, but the $20 points card offer will be no more.[/QUOTE]

Erm, you got that wrong friend. The ME2 sale for B1G1 50% off is good for the 4 weeks, so yes he can get ME2, DS2, and $20 card for $90 (which is what I'll be doing next week). You're thinking of the $45 sale for ME2 the following week.

Ah whoops, yeah. Sorry about that. :D Been planning things for next week and for some reason got dates mixed up.

So yeah, that will work out just fine. If your store has points cards, that is. I've been halfway across Florida in about a half-dozen Kmarts and I'm pretty sure none of them had any points cards in stock.

[quote name='Altanis']Ah whoops, yeah. Sorry about that. :D Been planning things for next week and for some reason got dates mixed up.

So yeah, that will work out just fine. If your store has points cards, that is. I've been halfway across Florida in about a half-dozen Kmarts and I'm pretty sure none of them had any points cards in stock.[/QUOTE]

Josh has been making sure shipments are going out this week for the cards, also other CAGs have been saying to check the gift card racks up front as they've found gaming cards up there as well. Best of luck to you!

So after work i went to pick up LBP2 CE, since i didnt want anything else right now i thought maybe i could get 2 LBP2 CE and have one be 50% off. The cashier in electronics didnt know anything about the promotion so i had her bring up the blog on the computer they had there. She said it wouldn't work with buying 2 because the game had to be "59.99" and said there is probably a price mistake because it says it should be 59.99 instead of $79.99 (she didnt know there was also a regular version). To make a long story short i ended up leaving with LBP2 CE for the price of the regular edition, i also used my credit from Black Ops and ended up only paying $30.

[quote name='xelhefex']So after work i went to pick up LBP2 CE, since i didnt want anything else right now i thought maybe i could get 2 LBP2 CE and have one be 50% off. The cashier in electronics didnt know anything about the promotion so i had her bring up the blog on the computer they had there. She said it wouldn't work with buying 2 because the game had to be "59.99" and said there is probably a price mistake because it says it should be 59.99 instead of $79.99 (she didnt know there was also a regular version). To make a long story short i ended up leaving with LBP2 CE for the price of the regular edition, i also used my credit from Black Ops and ended up only paying $30.[/QUOTE]

I hope you bought a lottery ticket on your way home because you are one lucky son of a bitch. I would give you shit for not being honest, but someone else will probably do that even though we would all have done the exact same thing if given that opportunity.

[quote name='xelhefex']So after work i went to pick up LBP2 CE, since i didnt want anything else right now i thought maybe i could get 2 LBP2 CE and have one be 50% off. The cashier in electronics didnt know anything about the promotion so i had her bring up the blog on the computer they had there. She said it wouldn't work with buying 2 because the game had to be "59.99" and said there is probably a price mistake because it says it should be 59.99 instead of $79.99 (she didnt know there was also a regular version). To make a long story short i ended up leaving with LBP2 CE for the price of the regular edition, i also used my credit from Black Ops and ended up only paying $30.[/QUOTE]

This reminds me of the story of that dude who sent him mom into buy Epic Mickey and got the CE.

Gotta love K-Mart employees!

I didnt even have to argue anything, i just went along with it. The employee printed out the page from the blog, highlighted the section that showed the price and had someone come pick it up to take to customer service, the manager read the printout and approved it. Now its time to play this thing!

[quote name='confoosious']This reminds me of the story of that dude who sent him mom into buy Epic Mickey and got the CE.[/QUOTE]
I remember that story. If I recall, didn't it change about 5 times before the person just gave up?

Awww, I wasn't able to find any LBP2 CE's at the K-Mart's around my house, although I didn't try the Long Beach one. Either they never got them or sold out already. It's okay though, I'll just use the $50 coupon for ME2 and Dead Space 2 next week. I was able to use my $10 coupon on a Move controller though, so that's cool.

For the people who got LBP2: is it worth it? I enjoyed LBP, but never made any levels. I had a good time doing online co-op as well as local co-op with my girlfriend. Trying out user-created levels was a great way to kill time, like a more intuitive Youtube. Would LBP2 be worth it for me, or should I wait for a price cut?

I might do LBP2/DS2+$20 PSN point card, that way I can get the new Pac Man game, too. All that gaming for $90 is a steal at that price.

[quote name='jer7583']Shady, shameful mofos on this site.

Buy ONE, get ONE for half price.[/QUOTE]

LOL I'm surprised nobody in this thread has asked:

"DURRR BUY ONE GET ONE HALF OFF...DOES THAT MEAN DA ONE I BUY IS HALF OFF? DUH IS DAH FIRST "ONE" THE SAME AS THE SECOND "ONE" IN DAT DEAL? ME NO UNNERSTAN. SO I ONLY HAVE TO BUY ONE GAME AND IT'S HALF OFF?"

This poor Josh guy, I can't even begin to imagine the shit he has to deal with day in and day out, on ALL sides. Hustling to come up with deals for many, many ungrateful bastards and wannabe crooks/fraudsters/scammers/schemers. Maybe the ingrates will realize they should have appreciated the deals, once they are gone.

[quote name='karkyco']LOL I'm surprised nobody in this thread has asked:

"DURRR BUY ONE GET ONE HALF OFF...DOES THAT MEAN DA ONE I BUY IS HALF OFF? DUH IS DAH FIRST "ONE" THE SAME AS THE SECOND "ONE" IN DAT DEAL? ME NO UNNERSTAN. SO I ONLY HAVE TO BUY ONE GAME AND IT'S HALF OFF?"

This poor Josh guy, I can't even begin to imagine the shit he has to deal with day in and day out, on ALL sides. Hustling to come up with deals for many, many ungrateful bastards and wannabe crooks/fraudsters/scammers/schemers. Maybe the ingrates will realize they should have appreciated the deals, once they are gone.[/QUOTE]

Ah, here we go again. The wording on the original deal is:

1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

It doesn't say you can't mix the two. But that's fine - either way, it's a great deal. But I also understand the confusion.

My hat is off to Josh, who has done what no other retailer is smart enough to do. He has really saved KMart, from a gamer's perspective, and has brought the store to a higher position on my list than Best Buy and Target when it comes to gaming. I wish there were more people like Josh in retail.

But again, you guys need to calm down and learn how to communicate with other people. We're not morons, we're asking an honest question. Sure it's been asked before, but this is a 352 page thread. I mean, honestly.

EDIT: I don't mean to be antagonizing but your post wreaks of immaturity.

[quote name='Game_Dude_3']Ah, here we go again. The wording on the original deal is:

1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

It doesn't say you can't mix the two. But that's fine - either way, it's a great deal. But I also understand the confusion.

But again, you guys need to calm down and learn how to communicate with other people. We're not morons, we're asking an honest question. Sure it's been asked before, but this is a 352 page thread. I mean, honestly.

EDIT: I don't mean to be antagonizing but your post wreaks of immaturity.[/QUOTE]

Ah, says the wise and worldly "been in management at a large Florida grocery store for 3 years" 22 year old. That vast experience dealing with irate geriatrics is evident in your numerous calls asking people to "calm down". So let me just see if I have this correct, you would be the lackey, err I mean assistant manager, who the manager sends around the store to clean up spills, vomit, and said geriatrics' Depends failures, deal with other irate customers on his/her behalf, and manage the bag boys (i.e. fill in for them when shorthanded or they're on their smoke break). Does that about cover your managerial experience? Did I communicate that effectively to you? Can I read people or can I read people? Or is that just wreaking of immaturity? Better than wreaking of stupidity, I guess.

And what's with the "we" in your "we're not morons" statement. How many others are there with you?

[quote name='Game_Dude_3']Ah, here we go again. The wording on the original deal is:

My hat is off to Josh, who has done what no other retailer is smart enough to do. He has really saved KMart, from a gamer's perspective, and has brought the store to a higher position on my list than Best Buy and Target when it comes to gaming. I wish there were more people like Josh in retail.

EDIT: I don't mean to be antagonizing but your post wreaks of immaturity.[/QUOTE]

Why do you keep trying to defend the legitimacy of your question though? You were wrong, move on.

352 pages? Someone should enlighten me as to why it says only 71 here... I guess everyone likes seeing it at 15 posts per page? Unless you're on dial-up that's really inconvenient.

Also, the most important posts are made by one of two people, both of which have SHC in their name. Find one of their posts, then click on their username, and click "find more posts by" and *gasp* this thread gets a lot less cluttered. The fact that this is a long thread does not excuse you from not reading the OP and SHC Gamer (Josh)'s posts. He himself already shot down the "Buy ME2 and LBP2, get 50% off each" scam tactic as not going to happen.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Why do you keep trying to defend the legitimacy of your question though? You were wrong, move on.[/QUOTE]
This is just like a few days ago when Interfeci did the same thing. At least after a while Interfeci gave up. (No offense intended Interfeci by bringing you up, I just think the situations are extremely similar).

lol, game dude if you honestly can't figure out from the original wording that you wouldn't get both games half off, then no one here can help you. i don't expect josh to even expand upon the issue because it is just so dumb

[quote name='karkyco']Ah, says the wise and worldly "been in management at a large Florida grocery store for 3 years" 22 year old. That vast experience dealing with irate geriatrics is evident in your numerous calls asking people to "calm down". So let me just see if I have this correct, you would be the lackey, err I mean assistant manager, who the manager sends around the store to clean up spills, vomit, and said geriatrics' Depends failures, deal with other irate customers on his/her behalf, and manage the bag boys (i.e. fill in for them when shorthanded or they're on their smoke break). Does that about cover your managerial experience? Did I communicate that effectively to you? Can I read people or can I read people? Or is that just wreaking of immaturity? Better than wreaking of stupidity, I guess.

And what's with the "we" in your "we're not morons" statement. How many others are there with you?[/QUOTE]

I see you have a Dictionary and Thesaurus by your side. But I don't see why any of your (wrong) assessment has to do with any of this.

[quote name='burz88']lol, game dude if you honestly can't figure out from the original wording that you wouldn't get both games half off, then no one here can help you. i don't expect josh to even expand upon the issue because it is just so dumb[/QUOTE]

I understood after somebody rudely answered to my first post, it's just people keep referring to it, even though they hate that it keeps getting brought up. Go figure.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Why do you keep trying to defend the legitimacy of your question though? You were wrong, move on.[/QUOTE]

Stop bringing it up then.

EDIT: So has anyone tried LBP2? Worth it?

Kmart's stores don't do preorders. Only Kmart.com does.

And since the release date is January 25, there will not be a coupon as ALL COUPONS FOR JANUARY AND FEBRUARY (unless otherwise mentioned) ARE CANCELED.

[quote name='Altanis']Kmart's stores don't do preorders. Only Kmart.com does.

And since the release date is January 25, there will not be a coupon as ALL COUPONS FOR JANUARY AND FEBRUARY (unless otherwise mentioned) ARE CANCELED.[/QUOTE]

are u saying my old coupon expires on 2/11/11 will be cancelled as well?

does anyone know that I could buy LBP2 with 50%off game.. and exchange the LBP2 with other game?

[quote name='hanabie']are u saying my old coupon expires on 2/11/11 will be cancelled as well?[/quote]
Did I say that? I certainly don't think I did.

does anyone know that I could buy LBP2 with 50%off game.. and exchange the LBP2 with other game?
No, you cannot scam Kmart.

[quote name='Sharkey1337']Erm, you got that wrong friend. The ME2 sale for B1G1 50% off is good for the 4 weeks, so yes he can get ME2, DS2, and $20 card for $90 (which is what I'll be doing next week). You're thinking of the $45 sale for ME2 the following week.[/QUOTE]

That wasn't the original question though. The guy asked if he could get ME2 for 44.99 when it goes on sale on 1/30....and then get DS2 for half off plus the $20 PSN Card. That would equal $75+tax+free $20 PSN Card. Would this deal work?

[quote name='hanabie']are u saying my old coupon expires on 2/11/11 will be cancelled as well?

does anyone know that I could buy LBP2 with 50%off game.. and exchange the LBP2 with other game?[/QUOTE]

The receipt splits the discount so you should get $45 back for LBP2. That's how retailers handle these sales and people trying to work around/scam like you are thinking of.

[quote name='Altanis']352 pages? Someone should enlighten me as to why it says only 71 here... I guess everyone likes seeing it at 15 posts per page? Unless you're on dial-up that's really inconvenient.

Also, the most important posts are made by one of two people, both of which have SHC in their name. Find one of their posts, then click on their username, and click "find more posts by" and *gasp* this thread gets a lot less cluttered. The fact that this is a long thread does not excuse you from not reading the OP and SHC Gamer (Josh)'s posts. He himself already shot down the "Buy ME2 and LBP2, get 50% off each" scam tactic as not going to happen.

This is just like a few days ago when Interfeci did the same thing. At least after a while Interfeci gave up. (No offense intended Interfeci by bringing you up, I just think the situations are extremely similar).[/QUOTE]

First off, it does say 352 pages...well 353 pages now. Over 7000 replies.

Secondly, who are you? Do you work for K-Mart? Are you a mod on these forums? You just seem really obsessive about this thread, which is kinda creepy. And not only are you obsessive, but you seem like a legitimate douchebag. What gives?

Did read everything but can I do the following?

Buy ME2 for $60 get $20
Get LBP2 for $30 and get $20

so:

60+30 = $90 + $40.00 coupon?

[quote name='EducAsian']That wasn't the original question though. The guy asked if he could get ME2 for 44.99 when it goes on sale on 1/30....and then get DS2 for half off plus the $20 PSN Card. That would equal $75+tax+free $20 PSN Card. Would this deal work?[/QUOTE]
No, it won't work.

The $45 ME2 sale DOES NOT OVERLAP with the $20 points card promo with DS2. Period.

[quote name='DS9']Did read everything but can I do the following?

Buy ME2 for $60 get $20
Get LBP2 for $30 and get $20

so:

60+30 = $90 + $40.00 coupon?[/QUOTE]
Apparently you did not "read everything" because there are no coupons on either game in store. It's either the 50% off sale in store or the $20 coupon from ordering online. NOT BOTH. So it's Buy ME2 for $60, get LBP2 for $30. That's it.

[quote name='Altanis']No, it won't work.

The $45 ME2 sale DOES NOT OVERLAP with the $20 points card promo with DS2. Period.[/QUOTE]

Damn. That was my plan.

[quote name='Altanis']No, it won't work.

The $45 ME2 sale DOES NOT OVERLAP with the $20 points card promo with DS2. Period.

[/QUOTE]

Okay, hi. I stopped following this thread during 2.0 once it started flowing at nearly 100 pages a day, but I still took a look at the OP every couple of weeks or so. Well today I just stopped by and noticed the glory that is the Mass Effect 2 $44.99 & BOGO 50%OFF sale on the thirtieth and I decided to dig through the thread to do a little information gathering on it. That's where I noticed you screaming this same argument at other posters for quite a few pages.

Now I don't want to help anybody "scam the system" but I do think I can help this argument end with both sides walking away happily, all while legitimately following the rules. I remember waaay back in 1.0 somebody asked SHC-Gamer if KMART price adjusts and I'm pretty fairly sure he said they generally do within one week. Now if I didn't totally misunderstand the situation then, and if it still is true today, then that should mean that anyone proposing the "$45 ME2 + $30 DS2 + FREE $20 GC = $75" argument should be able to buy ME2 for $60 and DS2 w/ FREE GC for $30 on the week of the 29th and turn around and get a $15 price adjustment on the week of the 30th to get back $15.

Now weather or not this truly is the case only SHC-Gamer will know and I'm not sticking around to find out. I'm only interested in getting Mass Effect 2 for $45 with another game that I haven't quite yet decided on for $30, but I know it's not Dead Space 2 since I'm getting the CE at GameStop.

Or you could just go down to your local KMART and ask them directly. Also note that you may want to not open anything in case they want a physical product on hand to do the adjustment.

To SHC-Gamer,

Thanks for another amazing deal. Circumstances have prevented me from returning to my local KMART since November but I'll make the effort for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back