KMFDM has US Tour Dates Posted!

georox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
130 (100%)
AND THEY ARE PLAYING AT HARPO'S NEAR ME! Woot. October is kicking ass right now. I know others will be interested, so hit up kmfdm.net and check it out.

Nice. I'm lookin forward to October now. I'll find money somehow. Must have a new KMFDM shirt. Or a jacket by then, its Michigan, it's fuckin cold here around then.

I Already have an XTORT, Hau Ruck Zuck, Tohuvabohu, Blitz and Skold vs. KMFDM shirts. Also a symbols hoodie...

I Guess I can get another shirt and hoodie. Man, I hope they do a meet and greet before the show...I Want to oggle at Lucia.

I used to have a KMFDM T-shirt when I was in high school and more angsty back then. (hah, the T-shirt was of Angst) Don't know what ever happened to it. Probably haven't listened to KMFDM for over 10 years....

I saw them years ago in Chicago and they put on a great show. I didn't even know the band but I was impressed!

So, slightly topicish, Combichrist is also playing near me, in two weeks! :D Toledo, OH. Headliners. Plan on going w/some friends. Gonna be a gooood year.

The name sounds familiar. Was this the band that did that song... um... it goes, Be miiiiiine. Sister Salvation... blah blah Jezebel blah blah the revelation? Or something like that?

[quote name='georox']AND THEY ARE PLAYING AT HARPO'S NEAR ME![/QUOTE]

God I love Harpos. Such a stank, disgusting pit. My friend even had his car stolen once while he was in there.

But at least half the shows on my top ten concerts I've attended attended were at that place.

[quote name='guinaevere']The name sounds familiar. Was this the band that did that song... um... it goes, Be miiiiiine. Sister Salvation... blah blah Jezebel blah blah the revelation? Or something like that?[/QUOTE]

Yes, Juke-Joint Jezebel.

[quote name='KaneRobot']God I love Harpos. Such a stank, disgusting pit. My friend even had his car stolen once while he was in there.

But at least half the shows on my top ten concerts I've attended attended were at that place.[/QUOTE]

Heh. When I was there I think some old hooker was outside. Rather ugly one at that. Area is kinda creepy. Some odd people, but damn the show kicked ass. Entire time my friend was paranoid his car would get stolen.

[quote name='VipFREAK']Kmfdm... ?[/QUOTE]

K ill
M other
F uckers
D epeche
M ode

It was rumored at the beginning of the band, that KMFDM stands for that, but I read in an interview ages ago, that it was not true, but who knows... I no longer follow the industrial movement, but I really respect and like KMFDM.....imagine there is no Puerto Rico dates......?

[quote name='hcamacho']Kein
Merheit
Fur
Die
Mitleid
[/QUOTE]
Fixed.

Though it is broken German it roughly translates to "No Pity For The Majority" and so far no Puerto Rico dates, but they're done with the US by Halloween and still adding some more shows here and there.

[quote name='bardockkun']Fixed.

Though it is broken German it roughly translates to "No Pity For The Majority" and so far no Puerto Rico dates, but they're done with the US by Halloween and still adding some more shows here and there.[/QUOTE]

As I said it was rumored...jaja...

bread's done
Back